Welcome to Gaia! ::

Monster High - Where the ghoul kids rule!

Back to Guilds

An original character roleplay guild set in the world of Monster High! 

Tags: Monster High, Dolls, RPing, Webisodes, Frankie Stein 

Reply Monster High
OOC: Who would voice your characters?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:41 am
If your characters were in the webisodes or specials, what voice actor would you feel would be the best fit?

I always thought Marceline would have a deeper, rougher voice than most stereotype Southern gals, what with having three brothers and all... My choice would either be Michaela Dietz (Amethyst from Steven Universe) or Susan Roman (Sailor Jupiter) with a Louisiana accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:52 pm
Draconia would be voiced by Tabitha St. Germaine.

Atomica would be Kirsten Schaal with a 'robotic' sounding effect on her voice and the occasional background 'beep boop'-type Star Trek sound whenever she moved or blinked.

I don't have voice actors in mind yet for Kai or Rory, but I know Kai would be voiced by a man and Rory by a woman.  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Marceline LaGhede

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:45 pm
Kai Merha
Draconia would be voiced by Tabitha St. Germaine.

Atomica would be Kirsten Schaal with a 'robotic' sounding effect on her voice and the occasional background 'beep boop'-type Star Trek sound whenever she moved or blinked.

I don't have voice actors in mind yet for Kai or Rory, but I know Kai would be voiced by a man and Rory by a woman.

Both of those are really surprising to me! Now I'm going to be hearing Draconia's lines in Rarity's voice and Atomica as Mabel Pines. xDDD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:36 pm
rofl Draconia is supposed to have a very "posh" voice though she'd be less "darling" all the time like Rarity. And Atomicas voice is supposed to be a high-pitched valley girl, and I think Schaal could pull that off.

With more thinking, I think Kai could be voiced by John Yong Bosch. (Did I spell that right?). A medium-range, usually quiet voiced guy who's utterly capable of a wild take freak-out if the scene calls for it.

Still not sure on Rory. It's going to be one of those things that I'll know when I hear it...  

Kai Merha

Dapper Dabbler

Estrella Espacio

Distrustful Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:41 pm
If Tara Strong can't do it....which she could!, Olivia Olson or Rebecca Sugar.
(I can only name my favorite VA's....) ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:06 pm
Damyn would be voiced by Ian Sinclair~ Specifically His role of Ryner

Arillena would be voiced by Laura Bailey, (Tohru Honda, From Fruits Basket) Only with a faint Celtic/English sort of accent  

Damyn Faolan

Gracious Shapeshifter

5,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Monster High

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items