Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:36 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is a PRP between Iggy Jenkins, Asha, and Minali.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:41 pm
Iggy Jenkins post
The pony treaded alongside a stream, her mind drifting off deep in thought. Iggy was feeling a little off today; rather than her carefree, ‘I can conquer anything!’ demeanor, she was feeling a little melancholy. Her mother and adoptive father were expecting baskets and the whole ordeal was leaving the femme in a tumult of emotions. She was happy for them and happy to be getting siblings – because despite the rather large family from the many kids Jiggly Puff and Tiger Nilla had combined, she lacked interaction with her siblings. And the soon arrival of the baskets was…well, it left her with a bad taste in her mouth. She was used to being babied because she was the only child that actively stayed by her family’s side. In short, Iggy could not help but feel a little jealous of her future siblings and of the attention they were already receiving.

Asha post
Not far off from the mopey usdia, the stream flowed down and widened significantly, maintaining dimensions that were comfortable for a pair of seathi to reside in. And on this particular day, the younger seathi of the pair had emerged from her small underwater home to take a peek at the world around her. The world outside of her water was truly fascinating to the small sea pony; the seemingly infiniteness that loomed through it made her wistful of seeing more of it. She wanted to be able to explore what many took for granted and see the world outside of her confined bubble. Swimming excitedly, she battled the current, going upstream. Asha was aware that there was usually some form of wildlife upstream – there were many days where she would spy on the livelihood from the comforts of the water, observing their odd and foreign ways with slight envy.

Minali post
The other seathi resident became aware of the disappearance of her daughter. With slight frustration, she seethed, causing a wave of bubbles to emit from her nostrils and race to the surface. “When will she learn?” Minali huffed to herself, unable to allow her anger to subside. She wished her daughter knew better by now; when Asha ran off, especially without notifying Minali, it just made the seathi worry too much. And who knows how long she’ll be gone Minali thought, whimpering softly. No, she wouldn’t sit around and wait for the seathi to reappear this time. The last time, Asha had disappeared for more than a week – Minali recalled how she couldn’t sleep at all during this time. She couldn’t allow that to happen again. Uncurling her tail, she decided to take a look around – if she had to guess, she was sure Asha headed upstream to people-watch as she always did.

Iggy Jenkins post
Still thinking to herself, the usdia turned to face the water. The water moved slowly, allowing her to see a somewhat distorted reflection of herself. Iggy stared at her image; while the waves made her seem to rumble and vibrate, she could still make out an innocent looking mare with wide green-blue eyes. Her youth and inexperience was visible – no marks of stress or wear-and-tear accompanied her features. She looked intently at the young mare, who stared back at her with just as much scrutiny. The longer she looked at it, the more it appeared to look unsure of herself – the visage frustrated the usdia greatly. Withdrawing from the image, the usdia shook her head. “AaaGHH! Stop it Iggy!! You’re better than this,” she huffed. She felt like a little kid that was eager to stomp her feet about and be prone to fits. Which, in a sense, she was already doing, though she would never recognize this. Feeling defeated, she sat on her rump and let out a melodramatic sigh. She needed to relax – to sit back and let her emotions run rampant for a little so she could cool off. Just some time away from her family. That was all she needed.

Asha post
The seathi, as she traveled upstream, noticed a pink figure studying the water with some aggravation. Curiously, Asha drew closer to the scene, deciding whether or not to intervene as she did so. The pink femme looked very distressed – did that mean it was okay to ask her if she was okay or not? She looked towards her mother for social situations normally – her shyness generally made her flee from confrontation; so what would her mother do in such situations? Asha tried to picture her fretful mother fussing over her and shook her head – maybe that wasn’t the best idea. She decided there was no harm in saying hello, however, and waded over to the femme and made some bubbles to catch the land walker’s attention.

Minali post
Frustrated, the mother seathi swam as swift as she could, calling out, “Ashaaa! Where are you?” as she moved through the waters. Minali couldn’t help but fret over her daughter’s disappearance, and was extra eager to find her. She had been traveling for half of an hour, losing hope in seeing her daughter for who-knows-how-long when she could see a form that contrasted the blue waters. Eagerly, she pushed onwards and swam up the stream so she could better see a colorful figure… red, white, blue, orange... The only thing it could be was her little girl. Huffing once more, she pushed onwards, trying to decide on whether or not to explode upon reaching the seathi.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:36 pm
Iggy Jenkins post
The usdia, still studying her reflection in the water, could see bubbles appear seemingly from out of nowhere, distorting her image. When the image cleared itself once more, she could see a face that definitely did not resemble hers under the water, watching her with a small smile on its face. While the face was pale, it was accented with a red mask marking and orange nose. The hair was a dark blue that faded into red at the tips. That’s… Definitely not me, she thought, realization how off putting and creepy this was slowly setting in. Was… this horse watching her? How long had she been there for? “What the—What… Who are you?” she said, backing away from the image, caught off guard.

WC: 125

Asha post
Asha could not help but grin, excited she got the attention of the land walker. The seathi, however, had not considered that her approach was a little off putting; realizing when Iggy backed away and inquired about her in an incredulous way that she might have scared or creeped out the femme, she made an encouraging smile and spewed some more bubbles before emerging to the surface. “Ahhh! Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you,” she said smiling. She hoped her positive tone would rub off on the femme and let her know that she meant no harm. “I’m Asha. You looked a little… Down, I guess? Thought you could use someone to talk to, help you cheer you up or whatever,” she replied, beaming.

WC: 124

Minali post
As Minali began to get closer and closer to her daughter, she could see that Asha was actually talking to someone. Raising an eyebrow curiously, she poked her head upwards out the water, catching sight of a light colored usdia. Submerging back underwater, the seathi paused her movement to observe the situation. She wondered whether or not she should interrupt the encounter. She found the whole thing to be a little odd. Asha, despite being adventurous, never really talked about meeting others – she always went on about how she saw this, or heard that, or found this. The mother never could really recall her mentioning a time where her daughter had said she met someone; she had always assumed Asha to be an introvert. Deciding she wanted to eavesdrop, the seathi snaked a little closer to the pair, concealing herself so she wouldn’t be spotted. Perhaps it was a little low of her to spy on her daughter, but as a fretful mother, she justified in as for the better of her daughter.

WC: 173

Iggy Jenkins post
The usdia relaxed a little, asserting to herself that a creature so small could not cause harm. However, Iggy felt a little perturbed that she was so easily read by an outsider. If she could not conceal her emotions this well, then she definitely needed some time away before returning to her mother, or else her mother would immediately catch on to her attitude. Harrumphing, the usdia didn’t want to actually believe that she was so visibly upset though because she was a warrior (to be). She was supposed to be stoic and strong! Able to conquer anything. Looking at the small seathi, she shook her head. “No, citizen, nothing is wrong! A Jenkins does not get upset,” she replied, lifting her head upwards a little to look proud and strong.

WC: 131

Asha post
Asha gave a confused expression to the suddenly rambunctious usdia. “Citizen…? Err, Jenkins…? Is that your title? Or name or something?” the seathi asked, clearly not understanding the femme’s speech patterns. She definitely came across as odd to Asha; it made the seathi curious to know if there were many that talked as she did out there. Is it maybe just a land dweller sort of thing? she wondered to herself. Tilting her head to the side, she quipped, “Umm, you can call me Asha…not citizen. What do you want me to call you? Jenkins? Something else?” She was starting to wonder if approaching this usdia was actually a good idea now, and if she would be able to slip away if she discovered the usdia to be rather unpleasant.

WC: 130

Minali post
Minali continued to watch the interaction with slight curiosity; the land dweller was proving to be one of the more odd ones. She could see the slight discomfort in the other seathi; imagining this would be a good time to insert herself into the conversation, she swam over to the pair and turned her attention to her daughter, staring her down. “Asha!” she exclaimed, blowing a fit of bubbles to emphasize her frustrations. “You should know better than to j-just run off without at least letting me know!” Minali was sure while her daughter might get upset at her for fussing, she would be later thankful for the intrusion.

WC: 109

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:06 pm
Iggy Jenkins post
Iggy furrowed her brows, growing frustrated. “No, Jenkins is my family name. Geeze, do they not teach you about honor or something?” she responded a little haughtily. Shaking her head, she quipped in, “My name is Iggy! You should remember it, because that name is going to be famous one day! Known all across the land.” Upon the new arrival, she turned her head to take in the newcomer – another seathi. There was a slight resemblance to the first one… and by the sound of the fussing, she could only assume it was the mother. “Ho, newcomer!” Iggy greeted her, ready to step into her gawky formal ‘warrior’ guise once more. First impressions are the most important! she thought to herself, looking eagerly at the pair for some sort of approval.

WC: 133

Asha post
“Iggy? Okay. Uh, nice to meet you, I’m A—“ Before she could finish her introduction, her eyes widened as her overbearing mother made her appearance. “Oh, my god, Mom!! Now of all times?” the younger seathi exclaimed, clearly embarrassed. Like a defiant teenager, the seathi’s face turned red and she squirmed a little, wading a small distance away from her mother. She dipped down, covering her face somewhat in the water so that her eyes and up were the only visible portion of her and harrumphed, causing a cascade of bubbles to emit from her nose and mouth. “I w-was gonna come back home and all, I just was looking around and stuff,” she stammered, trying to redeem herself in the eyes of this stranger. Asha couldn’t help but imagine what this Iggy was thinking – she probably just saw Asha as a silly, youngling that was eager to get herself into some trouble.

WC: 154

Minali post
Minali frowned. She thought she was saving her daughter from this odd land dweller, but was she wrong? She lowered her head shamefully, clearly distraught at disturbing her daughter. “I’m sorry, Asha, I was just… worried sick,” she said, lifting her head slowly, “especially since you’ve gone off on your own before.” Looking towards Iggy, she nodded her head and smiled. “Newcomer? Are you two playing a game? Is this a friend then, Asha? Why don’t you introduce me to her!” she said, feigning ignorance of witnessing any of the prior events. Her piercing red eyes watched the usdia for a moment, evaluating her before shifting her attention back to her daughter, who was still very visibly uncomfortable by her mother’s presence.

WC: 122

Asha post
“I always come back, even when I leave. So don’t worry. You can, uh, go home now, if you’d like.” She slowly moved up more so her head was completely exposed once more. Asha pressed her lips together firmly, her eyes darting between her mother and Iggy. “We’re not playing a game,” she mumbled softly. She paused, taking in a deep breath in to calm down before she would have a silly outburst. “Iggy, this is my wonderful and loving mother, and Mother, this is Iggy. She was looking a little down so I figured I’d see why, because that’s the sort of thing you’d do…” she said, trailing off.

WC: 110

Iggy Jenkins post
Iggy watched the two interact curiously; she couldn’t help but see herself and her mother in this pair. Though she was probably more loving and affectionate towards her mother than Asha was. But is this what she looked like to outsiders? She grinned, “Play? ‘fraid not, I don’t have time to play! I’m too busy strengthening up so I can become a warrior and defender of the weak!” She puffed her chest out, trying to give herself the appearance of being more noble and important than she actually was. “So quell your fears, ma’am, I will make sure your daughter will return home!” Her eyes were bright; any previous signs of her being upset had dissipated with the interaction of these two seathis.

WC: 123

Minali post
Minali smiled warmly when hearing her daughter mumble about what she’d do – while she struggled to raise Asha by herself, she was proud to know she had managed to instill some sort of values and common sense on her daughter. When Iggy went on, she couldn’t help but raise a brow. This Iggy was definitely odd; she wondered if she lacked some sort of parental figure…or if the parental figure had instilled this ridiculous persona upon her child. She couldn’t help but pity her; perhaps she didn’t understand how silly she was making herself look. “I, err…see,” she said. “Perhaps I should leave you two alone, as long as you promise to return home in a reasonable amount of time?” Looking towards Asha, she could see her daughter nodding eagerly, urging her to head off. She couldn’t understand why her daughter had to act so embarrassed about her. Ah, to be young, I suppose, she thought to herself sadly.

WC: 159

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out