Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration
[R] Penny for Your Thoughts? (Polaris x Snowball) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:36 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as he made sure he had a small pack carrying a radio, some battery operated candles and other stuff. He was sitting waiting for Polaris, so they could travel to her homeworld.

"Princess! You're late." He called when he saw her finally meeting up with him at the back of the house. It's not like it was that long of a trip, and well really she wasn't . . . late persay . . . he just felt like giving her a little grief and he was excited to take a trip without Niflhel. It meant that Snowball could finally get some quality time with his Senshi.

Iris_Virus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:01 am
It was pretty obvious that Snowball was excited for their trip. He had mentioned it, only a handful of times. And he had packed up the supplies he thought they needed early. She should have known and simply arrived early, because when she showed up promptly on time she could see the twitching of his tail, hear his call. Laughing a little bit she mused. "I'm dreadfully sorry. We can stay as long as you'd like though, no big rush home." She'd actually prepared dinner for Azzo, tucking it away in the oven for whenever he wanted it.

"Let's go then." She approached him, without further ado, her hand reaching out to touch him softly before they were both quickly whisked away to the cold star.

She couldn't blame Snowball for wanting a bit of alone time. She'd been gone for so long and her return had been filled with spending the vast majority of her time either with Azzo or patrolling. But it was his time now.

As the wind whipped around them, snow crunching beneath her feet she readjusted and fastened her thick cloak around her shoulders. "Was there anywhere in particular you wanted to go?"

LP
Is he kitty or kitty person right now?

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:25 am
Snowball's ears flicked at her laughter then she promised they could stay, "Did you bring us food? You packed something good right?" He said as he sat on his hind legs.

He nodded when she said let's go and then they both were off.

"Ah well, I'm not sure we need to find out if there's anything you want to wear for the wedding, maybe see what shape you're bed room is in?" He said as he dropped his saddle bags in the snow for a moment and shifted to Human stretching before picking the bags back up and fixing it so they sat around his waist.

"There, that's better. I can probably help easier this way." He added as he looked around enjoying the chill in the air and the cold snow on his feet. "Honestly, I'm not sure where to start you'd probably have a better idea."

Iris_virus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:47 am
"Of course I packed something for us." She laughed, patting mildly at the cloak she was wearing, and the unseen sachel that resided under it. It was more like picnic snacks then a full fledged meal, uncertain where or when they'd decide to eat. But if Polaris knew anything it was that her boys liked to eat, and while Snowball wasn't nearly as bad as Azzo, he still had a healthy appetite.

Watching him power up to tower over her was still strange and magical, and she watched him with soft interest as he prepared himself, fastening his bags around his fluffy robes.

"Why don't we just start at my bedroom then." She agreed thoughtfully after a moment. "Like you said, we can see what kind of work it needs and who knows.. I might remember something helpful there."

LP
Ughh I'm sorry - I have such brain dead all my tags are coming out so bland.

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:40 pm
Snowball bounced on his heels excitedly when they got to her homeworld. "Great! It's always nice to be prepared in case we get hungry."

He seemed to think for a moment as she mentioned that the bedroom was a good idea. He nodded wisely as he started walking then paused and looked at her, "Soooo...... where is your bedroom again?" He asked as he turned to look at her.

Obviously the lack of knowledge was slightly painful, he didn't have time to come up here and familiarize himself with her homeworld again unless she was with him and sometimes when he wanted to come up here was terribly inconvenient for her. "I . . . wish I knew my way around better . . . "

Iris_virus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:53 am
A hand extended in soft offering as he mentioned not knowing his way, Polaris not oblivious to the tone and subtly motions he showed when he realized that he wasn't sure. It had to be strange for him.. to be surrounded by both Polaris and Niflhel, who were often flooded with memories of their past, even ones that included the cat. But poor Snowball was completely in the dark - deaf to the past. Polaris probably took her own visions for granted.

"Come on, I'll show you." She offered, tugging gently on his hand to lead before jogging as best she could through the snow as the familiar city neared. The air was brisk, the star quiet except for the soft howl of the wind and occasional groan of metal in the buildings that stretched high into the sky.

The path to her old home was imprinted in her mind, both through memories in the past and the dozen or more visits she'd stopped by it in this life. To her, the large and fancy building near the center of the town was very familiar, but as she neared she paused, her hand swinging out to point towards the patch that had once been a beautiful central garden and fountain. A hopeful landscape marker for him. She lingered for a moment in front of the house, taking a moment to more slowly appreciate the appearance of it, beautiful even in it's disrepair. It looked like a building appropriate of the 'dignitary' that had once lived there, the people of the past holding their senshi to a higher regard then she probably deserved.

As the door was pressed open with the creak, she finally released his hand, offering a playful wink. "Race you?" She had the advantage of course, knowing just which room was hers, but she couldn't resist the urge, especially after their hearty jog through the snow.

LP

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:44 pm
He nodded softly keeping up with her as she spoke. His tail swishing softly as he took her hand and followed suit keeping behind just enough to figure out where she was going but not far enough that there was a lot of distance between him.

When they arrived inside he shook his feet off a little and looked around ears folding down as he observed the inside and sounds around them of lifelessness except for them. It was eerie, more so than Niflhel's wonder and his had to deal with death.

He nodded softly, "Okay?" He said uncertain but he'd let her win, she was the Princess, Princesses always deserved a win. He'd follow her where ever she lead him because he trusted her.

Iris_Virus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:52 am
She made her way through the large foyer, through a wide doorway before her pace picked up a little, her feet taking a soft jog as she made her way towards the grand staircase and then up to the second floor. Her cloak fluttered behind her as the sounds of her boots slapping echo'd softly through the tall ceilings.

It wasn't much of a race, with Snowball not even trying to win, but Polaris seemed amused nonetheless when she finally reached the familiar doorway and pressed through the door. It was almost routine, walking in and fishing around the table to find the lighter there, quickly lighting two long candles that sat atop fancy candlesticks.

As a little bit of dim light began to flicker across the room, her attention turned towards the large fireplace that was near the large, canopied, bed. If they were planning on searching through things they'd clearly need a little more light, and heat certainly wouldn't be a bad thing.

Her cloak was drawn back enough to pull the sachel off of her, food and supplies set mildly on the table. It was only after that was done that she made her way over to try and start a fire for them.

"Delphi has said she would like to help with the wedding and with cleaning up in general." She conversed, more to break the silence then anything else. "How many of the Polarian knights have you met Snowball?"

LP

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:43 pm
Snowball followed her and looked around when they finally reached her room settling on Polaris' old bedside watching as she lit the candles and fire. "Well.... roughly a total of two. . . " He said scratching the back of his neck a little.

"Whisler and Delphi" He answered as he looked around before starting to fiddle and adjust minor things before moving to see how sturdy the doors were to the outside world as well as the windows. "I'm glad Delphi's willing to help~"

He added as he brushed off some of the dust. "Where should we start?" He added beyond his inspection of the key points of the room.

Iris_virus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:13 pm
With a little kindling and a little effort a flame finally flickered to life in the fireplace Polaris was leaning in front of. The flame seemed small in the huge stone fireplace, one obviously made to hold enough wood and flames to last throughout a whole night, but the small fire was strong nonetheless. It'd last a couple hours at least, and if they weren't done by that she could always add more wood.

Brushing a few specks of soot off of her cloak mildly as she stood the senshi nodded cheerfully. "I'll have to introduce you to Sutai and Beringia eventually."

"We'll have our own little army before too long." She joked as she made her way back over towards him, finger tapping her cheek as she thought over his question.

"Well if I'm looking for something to wear then closest or dresser drawers are probably the most logical starting places."

"If you want to take a peek in the closet or umm.. closets?" Her eyes gazed around the room noticing the three different doors. "Anyway, I can go through the drawers." Didn't need Snowball rumaging through her ancient underwear drawer, even if they weren't really 'her' panties.

LP

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:35 pm
Snowball's tail flickered as nodded laughing a little, "Yes please, I'd love to meet all of the knights."

He stood up and his gaze followed hers, "Sounds good to me~ man how many closets does a Princess need." He was looking around the room when he realized how many there were, "You realize Azzo's is illy equipped for a Princess if you need this many closets."

He started laughing pausing when she said she could go through the drawers, "Let me know if you find something fun~" He said teasing lightly as he headed for one of the closets. "So what do you think we're looking for?" He quarried as he opened the door of the chosen closet.

Iris_virus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:44 pm
"Well you need a dress for the daily duties. And then another for any particular ceremonies or special events happening. And goodness knows you wouldn't want to be caught dead wearing the same dress within the same week. Plus all the proper accessories and coats. And shoooooes." She was teasing him of course, drawling on and on just to mess with him and return his playful taunts.

His own tease about 'finding something fun' however drew a soft crinkling of her nose, sticking out her tongue in the direction of the Guardian's back. She wasn't sure why everyone seemed to enjoy teasing her and Azzo so much. Hopefully it would get better once they were actually married, because at the moment it still brought heat and color to her cheeks. And both Snowball and her brothers seemed intent on making her squirm.

Crouching down at the nearest dresser she began to rustle through the lowest drawer, fingers delicate on the ancient fabrics. To think that these were hundreds or even a thousand years old. That she'd worn them herself in a past life. It was surreal and strange. As her fingers slipped over a silk like fabric she could almost swear she remembered wearing some of it.

"It's probably asking a bit much to find a whole dress. But maybe we can find something nice. It seems fitting to try and connect with Polarian tradition if we're going to be saying our vows up here."

Her fingers brushed lace, both delicate and intricate, and she paused to look at it for a moment before noticing the sheerness of the fabric - likely a negligee. Cheeks hot she buried it once more in the drawer before continuing on, looking for something else a little more appropriate.

LP

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:36 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as he peered into the closet before disappearing into it himself and coming out wearing a sheer over cape. "Man Polaris, you really loved the sheer stuff." He mused, "I swear there's like a million sheer over-capes and coats in this one." The one he'd pulled out was purple.

"I'm guessing summer parties for some where else." He started laughing a little bit before waltzing back into the closet and dug through again. Humming a bit some of them had the fur. He was also checking for secret passages that was a thing right? Though he seemed disappointed in this closet. "Next Closet!" He called as he moved along, "Too much summer in that one. It's not all sheer frillies but lots of summery looking princess dresses for not here. . . . "

He opened the next door and made an oooohhh when he found the furs. "I approve of this closet."

Iris_Virus
Hope you don't mind me bsing 8D;

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:18 pm
Slowly but surely she dug through the dresser drawer, inspecting the items with soft interest. She was going a little slower then Snowball for sure, as memories, most unimportant and quick flashes, tugged at the corners of her mind in response to certain pieces. As her fingers touched the 4th set of gloves she couldn't help but smirk a little wondering if Snowball had been right about the amount of clothing being over excessive.

Gaze lifting as he slid out of the closet modeling one of many capelets, she couldn't help but laugh a little, a hand lifting to cover her mouth as she shifted to actually sit on the floor beside the dresser. "Yeah, we had to do a lot of traveling and diplomatic missions in the past. Those are definitely for when we visited warmer worlds and wonders."

"Besides, sheer stuff is pretty." She mused as her eyes went back to the task at hand moving along to the next drawer. Finding mostly undergarments she didn't linger in that one for long, moving up to the top drawer which seemed far more promising with a lavish collection of jewelry and accessories.

Snickering a little as she heard him ohh and ahh in the second closet she waited for another show.

LP
Don't mind in the least! BS away!

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:27 pm
It was good he was so lithe and his build was similar to hers as he pulled off his coat tossing it across the nearest seating arrangement so he could try on her furs. Left in a simple tunic and pants, his tail swished softly as he hummed, "I hope you don't mind." He said as he walked out fluffing up a purple fur coat and turning around as if he was on a cat walk. "These are simply divine darling~."

He giggled a little bit as he looked at the coat, "It's a shame these aren't quite long enough for me though. Since you seem to have always been a bit shorter." While he couldn't see visions or know anything that happened in the past, he assumed he was always her guardian cat.

"There's a lot of different cloaks and fur coats. I'm going to busy trying them all on." Snowball had found his reason for being here, yup he was sure of it!

Iris_virus

Deep Space: Homeworld Exploration

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces