• Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:52 am
DeersackBatman
User Image
User Image

Letting out a sigh he grabbed the railing of the treehouse as he was pushed away, leaning on it a little away from Dominik as the boy shouted at him. Dominik didn't understand! "No you don't get it. I do care about you, I don't want you to go killing yourself unless you are completely ready." He explained. Taking a step towards the boy he rested his hands on Dominik's arms gently. "Dominik please, listen to me.. I don't want to see you hurt yourself.. Killing yourself when you aren't ready to die is hurting yourself, you want to live Dominik, I don't want to see you do something you don't want to.. Here you don't have to do anything you don't want to.. You can be free, as free as you want until that time comes when you are ready.." He explained as good as he could to Dominik, dying because you want to is different then dying when you are ready to go.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:59 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

Eilsey seemed like he was sending mixed messages. And Dominik didn't appreciate it. "...d...d-don't touch me," he murmured, pulling himself away from the other boy. Dominik turned his back to him, holding onto the railing and peering down to the ground. It seemed like a high enough drop. Before he knew it, Dominik had started crying. Why was he even still here?

"...d...d-don't touch me...don't t-tell me you care about m-me. The last t-thing I need is t-to be hurt a-again. " The boy sniffled quietly, wiping his his sore, tired eyes. "...I....I-I'm not getting close t-to anyone...n-never again..."

====== ☠ ======
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff