Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:22 pm
Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:37 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

Dominik sighed, walking down the sidewalk. He had his backpack with him. However, he wasn't going to school. Instead, the lonely boy was headed towards the woods. He was there to meet a friend. At least, that's what he'd been hoping. Another boy, just like him. Lonely. Rejected. Bullied.

The boy didn't understand why people just couldn't accept him for how he was. Dominik was always miserable. Poor kid nearly bled out after he tore his own arms to shreds. And not even his parents accepted him. He didn't have any friends... at least at home.

Dominik felt his eyes burn with tears. Wasn't anything new. The boy took his first step into the heavily wooded area, gently wiping at his eyes. Where was he? The boy felt a tiny ache in his heart as he wondered deeper into the woods. Had he been lied to?

====== ☠ ======
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Footsteps began crunching the leaves and snapping the tiny twigs on the ground of the forest. The male turned slightly, he could see a boy. A boy with dark hair, he seemed to be lost, maybe, or looking for someone. His eye's followed the boy as he walked further by the trees, his head slowly lowering as the boy walked under him. Shifting his feet against the thick branch a little the male gripped his hand against the tree as he sat far above the other boys head. "Who are you looking for?" Eisley asked from the top of the tree, his cold eye's looking down on the other as he sat in plain sight. A few branches and leaves surrounding him.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:52 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

The boy flinched, hearing someone speak above him. Oh dear. This probably wasn't going to end well. Dominik looked up towards the trees, revealing that he had been crying moments prior. It took a moment for him to spot the other boy. "...a...a-a friend...his....his name is E-Eisley...?" Poor kid looked like he'd jump out of his skin any second. Obviously Dominik wasn't new to violence.

====== ☠ ======

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Starring down at the boy for a long while as the other mentioned his name Eisley blinked a little, he lowered his head and looked away. Grabbing the branches he jumped up swinging his legs down as he began climbing down the tree. Gabbing a branch that was just a few feet off the ground he jumped down landing flat on his feet. Standing a good distance away from the other boy he slid one hand into his pocket, the other rubbing against his leg uncomfortably. Eisley didn't look happy, but he didn't look sad, he looked on guard, as if he was waiting for the other male to attack him. See Eisley wasn't very new to violence himself. "What do you want?" He asked looking the other over.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:11 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

Dominik backed up slightly as the other had climbed down from the tree. He didn't really like how he had his hand in his pocket. Was he hiding something? "...I-I don't want a-any trouble...I...E-Eisley said he wanted to meet m-me here," the boy said softly, running his fingers along his bandaged, obviously freshly injured arm. "...m-my name's Dominik..."

====== ☠ ======

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:21 pm
User Image
User Image

He seemed scared, scarred of Eisley.. Strange, he had never met someone who was afraid of him.. Tilting his head slightly the male let his blue eye's starred at the other male. His eyebrow slowly raising as the other mentioned him calling him over here, not that Eisley remembered who he was. But once the other male had said his name Eisley nodded slowly, he took his hand out of his pocket, empty, holding nothing he stepped closer hesitently and stuck out his hand. Leaning his torso in a little to keep their bodies a bit further from each other. "Hi.. I'm Eisley." He replied, his deep voice calm and muttered as he took the other boys hand softly shaking it. Taking his hand away he fixed his posture. "So.. You wanna join Suicide room?" He asked quietly as turned his head just slightly, glancing at the other though the corner of his bright eye's.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

Okay. Things were starting to calm down. Dominik shyly shook Eisley's hand. "....I...I-I...I suppose...I'd like t-to have f-friends who...who know w-what I'm going through," the boy said softly, his eyes shamefully dropping to his injured arm. He'd done quite a bit of damage. All on his own. However, the bruises that the other kid had given him weren't all hidden, either.

Oh. Dominik instantly thought of Alek. Alek. It made his chest hurt. Just thinking about him made the boy's heart tear a little more. "...I thought I-I had someone like t-that...turns out i-it wasn't true..."

====== ☠ ======

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

It was a perfect reason, it was actually the reason Eisley himself created the group, to talk to people who felt just like him. Who felt like life wasn't worth living and felt that one day they could just make it all over. To control their own fate. It was a perfect reason to him. After the boy had mentioned thinking he knew someone like that but being wrong the dark haired male nodded. He slid his hands into his pockets and rose his shoulders slightly, his head staying lowered as he glanced at the other threw thick lashes. "I've been there.. But its all just lies, they lie to mess with you.. They don't understand you, they never will... But I do, I get it.." He reassured the other. Turning he began to walk down through the forest waving the other along to follow. "Common Dominik.." He muttered as he walked down through the trees.

The two hadn't walked very long, they soon stopped at a large tree. Right up in the large tree sat a treehouse, an old, run down treehouse. The members of Suicide Room had actually made some repairs to the treehouse before they decided to hold their club there. Looking back at Dominik Eisley grabbed the rope latter, he nodded his head a little towards the treehouse to motion for the boy to climb up with him. Making his way up the dark haired male noticed a few of his friends already in the treehouse, they were sitting on a large blanket that laid on the ground. After reaching the top Eisley climbed up, he turned towards the group and pointed down at Dominik. "This is Dominik.. He might be joining us." Walking into the room he sat himself down in a large sofa chair, the other members in the group waved at the new boy with smiles and hellos.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:59 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

Eisley's reassurance only made him feel worse. Dominik only gave a small nod, following the boy towards the treehouse. No bad. It was old and worn, but a good place to hide. However, he looked quite nervous when he finally climbed inside, seeing that there were other people already there. Oh dear. "...H-Hi..." Dominik just stood there, looking unsure of what to do.

====== ☠ ======

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:19 pm
DeersackBatman
User Image
User Image

Looking over at the boy he shifted his legs up crossing them as he sat in the chair. A female with long pink hair waved Dominik over to sit next to her, she smiled and patted the spot next to her on the blanket. "Common over Dominik, tell us about yourself." Eisley slowly shifted in his seat, he watched Dominik as everyone nodded and encouraged him to speak.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:29 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

The boy wasn't used to explaining himself, nor did he really like thinking about the situation he was in. Still, looks like if he wanted any support he'd have to open up one way or another. Slowly, Dominik walked over and took a seat next to the girl that had waved him over. Well...how would he begin? "...M-My name is D-Dominik...and I'm 17," he began, his voice soft and timid, "...a-and...well...p-people don't a-accept that..." Dominik paused for a long moment, feeling tears start to roll down his slightly flushed cheeks. He felt ashamed. Even embarrassed. "...that I'm g-gay..."

Dominik then quietly explained what he had been through...with prom... and Alek...and his parents...the bullies...and even what he'd done to himself. Poor kid had even been sobbing by the end of it. He felt like a fool...crying in front of a bunch of strangers. "...I...I-I thought he...l-loved me...but I-I guess I was just a-a toy for him...n-nothing..."

====== ☠ ======

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
User Image

The group listened, quietly, they all seemed to simpathize for the kid, Eisley staying in his chair. He wasn't one of the people who patted him or told him it was okay, he just sat quietly listening. After everything was mentioned the female next to him smiled softly, she wrapped her arms around him and gave Dominik a tiny hug. "No worries Dominik, most of us are gay. Including Eisley. We know how it feels to be rejected, we'll be here for you." She explained, everyone nodded and smiled reassuring him. Standing from his chair Eisley walked over to Dominik, he croched in front of the boy. Looking into his eyes the dark haired male lifted his hand softly setting it on Dominik's cheek. His thumb gently rubbed away a tear. "You're a part of us now. We're your family. In here you'll only be accepted for who you are, there is no shame here. You'll never be judged, or bullied. You are one of us now Dominik." He explained, his touch gentle as he looked into the boys eye's. "When you feel alone you can always come here, you're always welcome here." Slowly shifting his hand away from the other males face Eisley stood up, he checked the time and told everyone what time it was, everyone stood to leave. The school day was over. Everyone climbed their way down saying their goodbyes, but Eisley just walked back and sat in his chair, he stayed in the treehouse. Looking over at Dominik he wondered weather the boy was going to go home or not.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:53 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image
Dominik
====== ☠ ======

Okay. This seemed a bit strange. No one was laughing at him or making fun of him. No one was trying to hurt him, either. Dominik just wasn't used to his type of environment. He wasn't used to people caring about his feelings. Poor thing even flinched as he was given a hug by the same girl who'd invited him to sit down. And then Eisley crouched in front of him, wiping away his tears and welcoming him into the group. A faint smile appeared on Dominik's lips. "...t-thank you."

However, Dominik strayed behind once everyone left. He offered everyone who was leaving a soft goodbye before glancing over at Eisley. "...I...I-I need a nap...can....c-can I just sleep here f-for awhile? My parents...t-they won't mind..."

====== ☠ ======

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:12 pm
User Image
User Image

Hearing the boy ask if he could sleep the other slowly nodded, he looked over at Dominik for a moment before getting up. Walking over to a large chest in the treehouse Eisley pulled it open, he pulled out a pillow and another thick blanket. Making his way to Dominik's side he tossed the pillow down behind the boy and lifted the blanket over his legs. Dropping it he walked off to the door of the treehouse pulling it shut. Making his way over to his sofa chair he sat on it pulling his knees up at he wrapped his arms around them. "Are you close with your parents?" He muttered through his tattooed arms as his chin rested on his knees.

User Image

User Image

Mohawks

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out