Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:32 pm
This is a private roleplay between Kara Asumie and Myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:42 pm
Kara Asumie

User ImageNerissa, or Nessy, as she was often called by the rare aquatic creatures she ran into, was searching for more treasure to add to her collection. She hadn't expected to wind up in a old shipwreck. They were.... interesting, but spooky and a bit dangerous. Still, she had caught the glimmer of something and she swam down to check it out. Once inside the ship she was more careful, no telling who, or what might be lurking in the depths.

Spying her treasure, Nessy picked up a bracelet and turned it over in the light. It was pretty with a few jewels on it, what they were she had no idea, but she was sure it was special to someone at one point. As she was swimming out of the opening in the side of the ship, a net came down on top of her trapping her. She had heard of others being caught like this and never getting free. Oh no! What if she couldn't get out of this net and was stuck down here? No one knew she was here, not that she had anyone to talk to anyways... but still, she didn't have anyone that would come and look for her.

Fighting with the net only seemed to get her more tangled up in it and she was exhausting herself. She had to figure out just what to do to get free, maybe someone would swim by and notice her?  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:18 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User ImageYukine and Tora-Tako saw a net drop from a fishing ship above. Looks like the net was lost to them by mistake. So he and his familiar looked at each other and then go to check out where the net went. If it landed on any sea creature it might end up bad without help. Swimming down as he smiles seeing the little seathi as this is his first time seeing one. Having heard about them in stories but never seeing one with his own eyes before.

"Keep still and calm. We will help you out." He points out as him and Tora-Tako swim closer to the seathi and as he bitsat the net's ropes Tora-Tako uses his eight tentacles as they start to untangle the netting. Slowly but surely. Once that is done then Yukine swims upwards pulling the rest of the netting off of the little one. Then drops the netting on the wrecked ship in a way it didn't land on another creature. "I am Yukine and this is Tora-Tako. Are you ok?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:38 pm
Kara Asumie

User ImageNerissa saw two shadows approaching her from up above and she struggled a bit more thinking they might be a threat. She had never seen anyone so big before and naturally it worried her. That was, until he spoke and said he would help her out of the net. She calmed down the only movement was her tail swaying slightly in the water keeping her roughly upright. She saw the octopus and looked a bit concerned until she realized the two were a pair.

"Im Nerissa, Thank you Yukine and Tora-Tako. Im alright, a bit tired from trying to get free, but Im okay." She looked around suddenly and realized that in her effort to get free she dropped her bracelet. She swam down for a moment to see if she could spot it, but it seemed it was lost. She could have given him the trinket as thanks for saving her, but now she really didn't have anything to offer him.  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:51 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image"Did you lose something? Maybe Tora-Tako and I can help you out." Saying that as he watches her looking for something but he wasn't sure if she dropped something or was down here looking for treasure. Either way someone her size shouldn't be alone. It was dangerous to be alone. "Have you ever thought of gaining a familiar? Or a traveling buddy?" Wondering as his eyes stay locked on her.

Yukine didn't help her in order to get anything in return. It was something that he could help with and it was needed. Nothing more or less to it. He did have to admit this little Seathi was a cute one. "Your name sure is pretty." It was a female's name. Well that he knew of so this little one was a mare. "And you are very welcome. It was my pleasure."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:00 pm
Kara Asumie

User Image"It wasn't anything terribly important, I like to look for treasures... kind of what I was doing here. I saw a glimmer in the ship and went to look. It was a pretty bracelet, but I really didn't have any use but to add it to my collection." She said softly looking at the large mer before her. "You don't have to look for it, but thank you for asking." When he brought up the idea of getting a familiar or a companion she shook her head. "Not many want to stick around me it seems. I haven't met anyone else that would want to explore and travel like I do." She said softly moving her front legs so her hooves touched.

"Thank you, I was once told my name meant Nymph or sea sprite." To hear that he enjoyed helping her caused her to lower her head shyly. "Thank you again. I would have been in serious trouble if you and your familiar didn't come when you did. Perhaps there is something I can help you with?"  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:44 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image
Thinking about it as he snickers a bit. "Yes there is something that I wouldn't mind help with. I am sure it is something you can handle." He swims in closer to her. "Become my friend." He smiles as he watches for her reaction. Hoping that he wasn't seen as a perverted male or something of that nature as he just wants to become her friend. He had to admit to himself that she was the cutest thing he has ever seen. And he would not mind traveling with her. He doesn't really do much but annoy his twin brother from time to time. "And if you need someone to go explore with you then I wouldn't mind it. I like to see new places and whatnot." He smiles more towards her as he backs up a bit to give her some space seeing he doesn't want to her feel uncomfy around him after all Yukine wants to be her friend and to get to know her better. If it leads to more he is fine with that but it is always best to start off slow then to just jump into things.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 pm
Kara Asumie

User ImageHer ear fins fluttered slightly as she heard what he wanted. That was the only sign showing she was "blushing" before she smiled at him her bright blue eyes lighting up as she smiled. "I don't need to think about this at all. Yes! I will certainly be your friend Yukine. This is the best treasure of all meeting someone like you and becoming friends." She said happily doing a little underwater flip in excitement and joy.

"Oh, but if you travel with me... what about your family? Other friends? I would feel bad if you left them to come and travel with me."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:52 pm
the gothic beauty 2
User Image
"Most of the friends I have are land Soquili. As far as family. Well I have my twin brother but we can't be bugging each other all the time or we would grow to hate each other. So no need to worry about that. I am sure that if you ever get to meet my brother he would like to be your friend as well. Though it is hard to track him down these days." He points out as he keeps watching her. Smiling as he can't help but find her every movement oh so cute. This is the first time he has met someone of her breed so he also finds her very interesting. "So you aren't taking me from anyone and I have a lot of free time to do things so it is all good."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:48 pm
Kara Asumie

User ImageLand Soquili? How could a swimming soquili have friends on land? Did he know how to swim in the rivers that emptied into the oceans and seas around them? She would like to know more about the world above the water, but right now she was interested in exploring everything she could in her watery home. "You have a twin brother?" She asked surprised that he thought he was annoying to his sibling. She didn't know if she actually had any family or not. "Well, if you do want to see him again and we are traveling together, all you need to do is say so and I will help look for him." She said tilting her head to the side slightly and smiling. She was really enjoying talking to this mer and she was very happy that they would travel together. "It will make things easier traveling with someone your size, and I am really good at getting into small spaces... I just seem to have trouble getting out of nets." She said with a light giggle. "What about your familiar? Does he have family that would worry about him? I wish to make sure both of you are happy if we do go on adventures together."  

the gothic beauty 2

8,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:18 pm
the gothic beauty 2
Sorry this is so late Real Life is eating my muses lol
Edit:: 10/11/17 - Are you interested in keeping these two together?
User Image
Listening as he smiles. "Yes I have a twin brother." His smile turns more gentle when she offers to help him look for his brother. "That would be nice. And yes traveling together is a grand idea. It would be helpful to us both. As for my familiar. He has no family that I know of." As he said that he feels his familiar wrap around his back. "Well I guess I am family to him." He laughs a bit as he looks at Nerissa and smiles once more. It was nice to have another Soquili to talk to seeing that his familiar is that a talkative one at all. And there is only so much talking to one's self that Yukine can handle before he feels like he has gone crazy. "Adventures with a new friend. What more could make me happier then this. I hope for your happiness as well Miss Nerissa." He points out as he looks about to scan the area just to make sure no dangers are about and then his eyes lock back onto Nerissa.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games