•☾ THE W H I S P E R S ☽• ~ Evil Kin - Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★ W E L C O M E • V A G A B O N D S ★

Welcome to The W H I S P E R S, whose sole purpose is to be selfish, greedy, murderous, thieving and generally vile! You are standing at the threshold of home. A place to belong, and not be cast-out. A place where we can count on our fellow monsters to not backstab us, and still be allowed to do all that is unholy. A place where we can bring home what we stole, brag about it, and not be tossed into the wilderness alone. Until now, we were alone. Tribeless wandering misfits in a world that simply didn't understand our urge to kick a head in. Especially if it was a family member... But anyway! Now we finally have a place to feel we belong! A place to mingle and talk about our fabulous exploits among those who do understand, and be given instructions to do what we love!

★ O U R • M I S S I O N ★

To bring mayhem, destruction, chaos, death, theft, and disease to the swamp; and not backstab each other doing it. To understand the meaning of Honor Among Thieves, and respect that. To understand there is a difference between being evil and still able to take orders and wanting to overrule for the sake of doing so; and stay classy doing it! There will always be a place for you here, should you ever feel the need to not be lonely anymore. Welcome home, to all the evil kin of Matope!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:43 pm

★ A N N O U N C E M E N T S ★

11-4-15 ~ Point system changed and updated! No more loss of points; only point rack-up!
9-20-15 ~ Thread set up for awesome! Recruiting Tribe members, no limit on number!  

Pigxels

Ghost

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:45 pm

A • T H I E V E S • O A T H ★

Yes, there is Honor Among Thieves! Our Tribe still has rules despite being for those who are rules-less! But don't worry, they won't affect your jobs or what you're allowed to do once given the simplest of orders. Want to carry out a mission brutally or by stealth? Do either, no one's telling you what to do in execution! Only telling you your mission!

01. I understand I shall not steal from another of my own brotherhood.
02. I understand I shall not murder another of my own brotherhood.
03. I understand I must honor thy tribe's leaders; for there must also be order among chaos.
04. I understand that once orders are given, I must carry out my commands.
05. I understand I must pay my dues for a job well done to my tribe leaders.
06. I understand that I also do not have to be assigned a job; that I can simply revel and belong. But I get no treasure.
07. I understand that once I join, I will never be rejected by my own brotherhood. No matter what.
08. I understand that evil is evil and others in my brotherhood may be vile to everyone. Including me.
09. I understand that murder of another kin must be that of an NPC and not those of a real kin.
10. I understand that sometimes I must admit defeat and pressing a losing-win is tasteless.
11. I understand that to join, I must be an evil kin, but may be in other Tribes as well except direct Rivals.
12. I understand that each kin must only be in one profession at a time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:49 pm

★ A D O P T E D • F A M I L Y ★

All of our homeless loved ones who we welcomed in with open arms. These are your fellow brothers and sisters. If you would like to apply to join our humble little tribe, you are free to fill out the application form below. There is no time limit, we are always open, and there is always a place for anyone; even with no particular job. Just remember that if you don't help gather spoils... you don't get any either!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Pigxels

Ghost

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:51 pm

★ S A Y I N G • O A T H S ★

Do you think you fit in around here? Do you think you don't, and still want to try a shot anyway just to see what the lot of us will do to you? By all means! Fill out the form and we'll see what we can do about it!

Kin who post applications will get an IC meeting with Revenge Taken or On Your Behalf to determine an acceptance or a decline. (Tho our tribe is really easy to join, don't sweat it!) Make sure you tell either of them the best/worst thing you've ever done in the Best Heist/Murder section to impress them! This can be done either first or third person, it doesn't matter. They will respond ICly in the induction posts!

[color=#990000][size=16][i]★ I'M • A P P L Y I N G ★[/i][/color][/size]

[color=#990000][b]• Kin [u]Name[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=#666666][Link to Cert][/color]
[color=#990000][b]• Your [u]Specialization[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=#666666][What You're Good At][/color]
[color=#990000][b]• Best [u]Heist/Murder[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=#666666][IC RP Time!][/color]
[color=#990000][b]• Why [u]Join?[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=#666666][Why Are You Suited for Us?][/color]
[color=#990000][b]• Special [u]Notes[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=#666666][Anything Else?][/color]

★ I'M • A P P L Y I N G ★

• Kin Name: [Link to Cert]
• Your Specialization: [What You're Good At]
• Best Heist/Murder: [IC RP Time!]
• Why Join?: [Why Are You Suited for Us?]
• Special Notes: [Anything Else?]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:54 pm

★ L O O K I N G • F O R • W O R K ★

Some kin who come to us prefer to do a special part to gain wealth and presence for our tribe. Some don't, and prefer to simply belong and be comfortable as a family among those who think as darkly as they do, but don't really want to act on them. All of this is fine, there are quite a number of specializations the tribe is always looking for; there is no limit on how many kin can do what kind of job! And there is no limit on how many Layabouts we have either! Everyone dark-minded is welcome here!

Earning points in one profession happens by participating in RP that involves that specific job you're doing. Those with the most points in that particular field are Heads of said profession; they are the ones you go to with questions, and also for commands that deal with that sector. You can be overthrown at any time by another in your profession who out-booty's you, so stay on top of your RP!

★ O P E N • P O S I T I O N S ★

A S S A S S I N S ~ Kin whose jobs it will be to handle out assigned organized murders; specifically handed down directly from either Takes Revenge or On Your Behalf respectively. These will mostly be single-kin jobs, but may occasionally take some planning and strategising in a team depending on the targets. The best paying job in the tribe.

T H I E V E S ~ These kin steal professionally - and I mean professionally. Rich nobles? Check. Their jobs are to sneak into places using their stealth and eagle-eyes to hone in on the most valuable items they can see, and somehow snag that back for the tribe to enjoy. This is risky business. If caught, you could be attacked and possibly die. If not caught... well you just scored yourself something pretty, didn't you? The second-best paying job in the tribe.

T H U G S ~ Thugs are those who accompany Extortionists on their intimidations and scare-tactic missions. They're the beef and brawn who handle those who refuse to cooperate after a warning; and are more than happy to oblige as well. Thugs are often the gruffest of the tribe, with the least manners and well-meaning toward anyone else. Don't take it personally!

E X T O R T I O N I S T S ~ These are the kin who will show up at your tree to send you a fair warning when something you've done is out of line, or that they are forcibly coercing you to do something we want. They don't attack you themselves, often appearing with hired thugs to do that business for them, but they aren't afraid to whistle once to let the thugs know it's officially their turn to do so either. Don't take this job lightly though; Extortionists are often crafty, snide, and sly with their dealings, and often come up with really creative ways to get what they want out of you.

H E R B O L O G I S T S ~ They're the kin who make poisons, the ones who put together the stuff that can either put a kin to sleep for a few hours, or outright kill them. Herbologists are often sent on trips with other kin such as Thieves or Extortionists and don't often work their own magic alone, but if one is wise enough and witty enough, they can sometimes handle their own dealings with their trade as a bonus. Not even Revenge Taken or On Your Behalf are entirely sure they are to be trusted either. Beware.

H E A L E R S ~ These are sub-jobs of Herbologists, but their entire existence is at home with the tribe, healing those who were injured in their duties. And there will be a lot of injured kin, I assure you. Without healers, the tribe would falter, so just because you're not outwardly on the field handling business doesn't mean we don't need you!

S P I E S ~ Stealthy kin who often pretend they're someone else. These kin sneak into other tribes or places of interest to listen in and gather information, then report it back to Revenge Taken or On Your Behalf. They're absolutely necessary for knowledge, and are excellent liars and bullshitters. They too are often companions of other more direct fields, and make for some scary ambushes.

S C O U T S ~ Scouts are the less crafty spies, wandering around the tribe grounds only on the lookout for trouble or invaders. They're usually of the younger type, often have bad attitudes and very little manners. They feed information on the grounds back to Revenge Taken and On Your Behalf, and switch shifts with each other constantly; there is never not a scout on the grounds looking around.

S T R A T E G I S T S ~ These are the best problem-solving team-worker kin. They make the plans for big heists, or really important hard-to-pull-off murders. They mostly deal in shady areas in their own tribe land, communicating with each other privately in their own made-up language to avoid detection and prying ears, then tend to go back to their leaders for information that they themselves then dole out to those who are actually pulling off their plans on the field.

D I P L O M A T S ~ To a lesser degree than Spies, Diplomats are excellent bullshitters, but often aren't disguised as anything. These kin try to defuse situations through speechcraft and sneaky coercion, trying their best to make sure a fight doesn't happen, especially when it's least wanted. They often pair with other more direct field kin.

"P E A C E K E E P E R S" ~ Front-line fighters. Their jobs aren't often necessary, especially because most things can be handled secretly and quietly, but occasionally something like a direct attack takes place on the tribe land, and they are the first to attack. Excellent with ambushes, and extra quiet, they're like thugs but stronger, faster, and mentally able to handle another kin's orders in order to form organized pattern fighting. They are strictly for defense of the tribe's own land, and do not go out in the field.

L A Y A B O U T S ~ The nobodies. Layabouts are affectionally named so because they are the kin who simply joined to belong, and be amongst those who relate best to them rather than wander the swamp alone. They have no jobs, earn no booty, receive no booty, and generally hover around others for the quiet support and feeling of being someone. No one in the tribe outwardly ridicules them, unless they step out of line and demand payment on things they didn't earn.  

Pigxels

Ghost

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:55 pm

★ F A M I L Y • S T A N D I N G ★

Where do you fit in? How many points do you need to earn in order to achieve top standing in your profession? Who is top dog, and who stays top dog? Which dog is toppleable? What happens when you gain no points at all?

There is no point deduction in the tribe. What will happen is you will simply remain at your point level, which is a start at 1. Everyone will then gradually be able to rack up points based on RP, and those who are at the highest point value in their profession are their profession's Officers. An Officer is simply one who is in charge, and can now give orders, and can deliberate directly with Revenge Taken or On Your Behalf as a kind of manager or boss. This means Layabouts are made a "1" and stay so in their "profession." That's it. They do not gain points in RP; they are for characters who want to belong without the hassle of RP time; that's about all!

[SOLO] RP ~ 1 Point
[PRP] RP ~ 3 Points
[ORP] RP ~ 5 Points
[COMPLETE] RP ~ 10 Points

Each family member keeps track of their own points, and then links that said RP into the thread for records. Points will be racked up and accounted for, building your standing. The hierarchy is that those with the most point sin their professions are now Officers to Revenge Taken and On Your Behalf; you are free to give orders in your profession to take some of the load off of the leader's work while they handle some more serious business with other tribe rivals and dangers.

But you can be dethroned! If someone else in your profession becomes more active than you and RP points start to rack up higher than yours, they now become Officer! Being an Officer is not permanent, and is not represented by any badge thus far. Kin with tied points are both Officers, so that means two points of powerplay! Have fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:57 pm

★ P A R T I C I P A T I O N • R O L E P L A Y ★

A list of all the RPs currently recorded in the thread that involve kin in our tribe! All points will be recorded and stuck by kin's names, for those who have earned them, as well as who is currently the Officer of their professions. Booty Points are not counted here; they are counted in their own post, and on the Members Post, all points are calculated 100% with everything; this is just for fun!

Thug Life ~ [PRP] ~ [Snapping Crocodile X The Whispers Leaders]  

Pigxels

Ghost

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:58 pm

★ E A R N I N G • T R E A S U R E ★

List of all the kin in the tribe who have earned "booty" and therefore walk away with even more points, though that affects nothing but their own profession, which is more often than not Thieves, however anyone in the tribe can earn Booty simply by RPing out how you got said item! It's strictly roleplay; until there are events held in the thread.

Eventually what will happen, is when there is an evil kin breeding within our tribe, or there are babies to give away that are evil and will have their own event threads for such in Matope, your Booty points will serve as extra tickets to win said kin, as well as (hopefully!) our future Tribe Exclusive Item if we are accepted and earn our RP points for me to pitch that idea to Blue!

SMALL ITEMS 2 Points
LARGE ITEMS 4 Points
ANY HOSTAGES 6 Points
ANY RANSOME 8 Points

★ C U R R E N T • T R E A S U R Y ★

ITEM LIST ~ [Collector] [Value]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:04 pm

★ F U N • C O M P E T I O N ★

Games and Events in the thread we're holding: Which is nothing right now! When an event goes live here in the tribe, an announcement will be made in the main Matope thread.  

Pigxels

Ghost

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:08 pm

★ E N E M I E S ★

Tribes who are against us and particularly something to look out for! Beware!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 pm

Pigxels

Ghost

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:10 pm
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:12 pm

Pigxels

Ghost

Tribes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items