Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:12 pm
User Image After they got settled in, she wasn't making this any easier.

"You are to wed... Princess. This is not a choice."
"I should be able to CHOOSE who I marry. I am the princess after all!"
"....I understand..." The lion laid down and watched as the princess paced in her little garments.
"The kingdom needs this, and as the duty of a princess is to ensure that the kingdom's well being is above that of your own needs. I am sure the little one will grow on you.. He seems like a good prince. When their young, you can mold them~~~~" He chimed with a smile.

"I hate that smile of yours. You can't push me to like him. Anymore than how delicate he thinks I am~ I am the perfect solider!"

Of course, it was more a dream of hers than a real reality. The lion gave her a nod. "Yes, perfect solider. And as a perfect solider." He picked her up and placed her upon his back. "You follow orders perfectly." He could hear her huffing as they made their way to the dinner.

They all were siting, enjoying the casual moment before the princess arrived. Emi raised herself, and so did the others when the two lion, and cheetah came in. "Please sit~ The game is getting prepared~" A soft genuine smile as they all sat back. It was a family, not so strict as she thought it would be. Most of Emi's children were present. They took to staying quiet.

Like Ami ( as a child ) for example, one of the twins, she a particular shine to her markings. Looked over at her brother.. then at the princess cub. They were suppose to be wed? Or so she heard her parents talking earlier upon her arrival. Finding out if he would be an adequate suitor for the dame. Her thoughts, well. If it was good for the pride, then he should. Like her studies showed, although her twin wouldn't agree with her. As always.

'Love' was something so trivial. Something she had yet to understand.

"How was your den? Was it suitable?" Emi's voice was so tender towards the cub. Maybe it was the fact that she loved cubs so much. She was partial to them. That was for sure.

Jian Bo softly bowed. "Yes... it was beautiful. Thank you.."
"Good~" Offering the cubs some time to play among themselves til the food got there. And with them, there were soliders, to the same number of cubs in the room. Each of Emi's children possessing a 'right hand' or body guard a generational age ahead of them. Posing as their bigger brothers/sisters. When truly they were bonded to them by duty.

Jian took this all in, as she looked to her lion guard. He could take them. She smiled to him but still kept relatively close.

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:23 pm
Katsuro had remained silent. He would occasionally glance over to Jian Bo to see how she was reacting. It was interesting listening to his mother talk to her. From what he could tell, his mother was able to make her feel comfortable. He wished that he could talk to her like that and get her to like him. So far he felt like they had no real connection.

He looked away from her and sighed. There were so many stories that were told to him about amazingly beautiful princess falling in love with the dashing, adventurous prince. The stories made it seem so easy to fall in love. He knew that this wasn't a fairy tale, but he didn't think it would be this hard to get her to like him.

Looking back at Jian Bo, he wondered what it would take to get her affection.

“I am glad to hear that you like your quarters.” He finally spoke, keeping his tone proper. “As long as you stay here, my family will make sure you are treated like the gem you are.” He gave her a small smile, hoping that she would like the compliment.

“I am exciting to watch the match.” He said, looking away from her. “It is always a treat to watch.”

Chi Sohma
Photobucket isn't working right now so I'll add his photo in later.

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:23 pm
Bo looked at him, taking in the words of her lion guardian before finally sighing. Now that Emi was preoccupied, she could say what she really felt. "Your..Quarters aren't like my home." She stated to him. "A gem is made from a lot of pressure and force. I'm only one part so far." Looking over at him, and shook her head. She hated to be called a gem, it was delicate. Turning away from him.

When they had time to play, Ami slid over to her brother's side. "Tough crowd." She sighed. "You are a prince. You can have anything you want.' Pushing his shoulder playfully. "Gotta have more confidence." Although, who was to say, she was a bookworm and always studying. Her tail dragging behind her, because she had learned of a few things from watching the entertainers, this kitty though, seemed like someone hard to please. "Mmm.. maybe that isn't the best plan of action. Maybe be friends with her lion servant?" Giving him a nudge again as she went to go be an distraction for him.

"Hello Princess.. I have heard much about your pride.. Studied it. I would like to go someday." Her voice was calm, and soft spoken. "I heard they were in the ruins some place.. "

Jian Bo looked at the princess... she wasn't marrying her, with no prejudice she spoke, because she loved it. "Yep the ruins. It's good for strongholds." As she extended her neck around them to see the fighters that were being prepared for the match.

Ami lifted a brow. So she was interested in the fight part of the pride. Indeed, Ami followed her gaze upon the fighters. looking over at her brother and motioned to the lion, then the fighters. "So... you like soldiers?" A soft smile. Trying to get Intel for her, failing brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:07 pm
Katsuro stared at Jian Bo for a moment. He felt like he couldn't say anything right. She should like him. It was their duty to fall in love and become mates. It was what their prides wanted. Why wasn't she making it easier? He let out an audible sigh. “If you would like, perhaps we could have you moved else where? You, your guard and I could look for a better fit for you?”

He was thankful having Ami by his side. Her advice was helpful. “Thank you sister.” He said, giving her a gentle nudge. Silently he listened to Ami and Jian Bo speak about her pride. “I would also be interested in visiting your pride and learning about your culture.

Unlike Ami, he had now studied up on any pride but his own. He realized now how useful it would have been to at least learn a little about where she came from. His attention went back to the fighting, but his thoughts remained with the princess. She got along fine with Ami, but couldn't have a single pleasant conversation with him.

He glanced at the lion and wondered if he would have better luck talking to him, like Ami suggested. The lion had so far seemed much more accepting of him then Jian Bo.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:48 pm
"Yea.. I like ..-" She stopped. Then frowed her brows. She couldn't like fighting... She was a girl. She hated being this delicate princess. "We have the best soldiers. They train year around, and we have excellent generals. You see, I study up on my pride, I hadn't known I was to be married off. If I'd known, I would have brushed off my dreams long ago."

By instinct, Ami's ears went down. She knew that Bo was saying this both to her mother, and herself. It felt like a gun shot. "You don't have to brush off your dreams because you are getting married. My mother wouldn't allow it. My siblings and I are to be sent away to learn about ourselves and then she will find who would be heir, but even so. The rest of us can follow our dreams.. we too are being married off. My brother wouldn't let you stop your dreams." She defended him with all her might.

"Your pride will."
"No we won't." Ami heightened her voice.
"If you would have bothered to study about us- like we did you, you wouldn't judge us so harshly." She hissed, then realized that protecting her pride to this girl, would ruin more than it would help. A sigh. "Maybe you should try giving this place a chance, if you don't- maybe you will be stuck in your den abandoned for the rest of your life for being ignorant." She said it. Then turned away and nudged her brother. "Good luck with that one." She did what she could but if she stood by and let her say anything more ignorant, she would get in to a fight for sure.

The lion looked at the children, and how this was all playing out. If the prince would like to speak with him, he would welcome it wholeheartedly. If anything to help the princess feel like she would fit in. So far she was making enemies. He sighed. Looking down at the prince. Lowering himself and spoke in a whisper. "The fight." Giving him a hint.

Jian was hurt by the other princess's words. No, she didn't learn of their history when the Ambassador came. She had no interest... all she wanted to do. Was be the best solider. A moment of being upset, turned to the fighters and almost instantly did she become again, interested in the practice fight.

Emi clapped her paws. "Everyone! I would like to introduce to you, Jian Bo! The adored princess of our allies. May she- and Katsuro pave a way to the future of both prides. In her honor- let the feast and fight begin!"

And with that the food came out, Already torn pieces of meat, and with them. The best seated furs as the fighters began their rounds.

"Round- step, one leap- turn claw- left back claw- tail swipe." She named the fighting stances and moves. She sat back, nearly forgetting that she had been hungry for a while now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:02 am
Katsuro didn't bother hiding his frown. Why would he stop her from achieving her dream? They were to be married, not bound to be at the others side at all time. He appreciated his sister defending him. “My sister is right. No one will stop you from being yourself. No one wants to change who you are. If you want to be a fighter, we will make sure you get the best training available in our pride.” He replied, giving a nod to his sister.

He wondered if his mother would go through with the arrange marriage if the princess continued to be so resentful toward him. The last thing he wanted was to be mated to a princess who thought the worse of him. He let out an audible sigh and brought his attention to the lion. At least he was friendly.

“Do you have fights or tournaments in your pride?” He asked the lion curiously. Someday he would get a chance to visit the pride and learn all about it in person. Until then he thought the guard would be the best to get information from.

When his mother spoke, he smiled proudly to her and everyone around them. He then bowed his head toward Jian Bo. “I hope that we can create unity between our prides.” He said before drawing his attention to the food. Silently he hoped that she would focus on the fight to give him a little bit of peace. He began eating his share of the food.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:52 am
It was odd. This feeling of almost acceptance of her passion. Blinking towards her lion, which he gave her a grin. Then looked down... maybe she was too harsh. Her ears Flicking when her name was announced and such an introduction, maybe they did deserve a more respectful princess of the Kulina.

A husband that wouldn't keep her from her dreams...
Her cheeks got pink from it all along with the fighters beginning.

It seemed like a dream.

Unity.
They all looked to her for a response.
A long pause.

"As do I."

Bowing her head completely, and the way she bowed, was complete and perfected like the females in their pride studied like an art.

"Thank you, please take care of us."

EMI laughed softly. "Of course we will."
She looked to her son, whom filled her with pride. This arrangement would be perfect.

The lion lowered his head to the prince.
"There are many tournaments. Every night, new soldiers will show of strength and many feats to impress the royals. They train day and night in rigorous routines. Jian Bo has not missed a tournament." Nodding.

The fight continued, they feasted and laughed. Like a huge family, unlike her own, they had to be very proper with everything. Her ears went back, confused at their familiar behaviors. Her lion seemed to enjoy himself too, but was careful not to step out of line with his extreme formality.

When the fight ended EMI lifted herself. "Jian, if you are up for it, we can have Katsura give you a tour of the pride, only if you are up for it."
Jian lowered her head in thought.
The lion spoke I can carry you if your legs are tired."

Of course, she hadn't really walked on her own for the passed few days coming here.

"If I may."
EMI's paw grazed her son's head. As Katsuro's bodyguard lifted in wait.

Fairy Snails

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff