Nessiaing
It had been a little while since Marwa had seen Galjeon something that she felt poorly about. She had been trying to help the male get use to the water again but then life got busy and she hadn't been as attentive as she should have been, this was soemthing the red lioness felt she should remedy today.

She came along the shores her eyes peeled for the sea green pelt of the male in question. As she looked for him her mind drifted back to the encounters they had had. The time she had spent with him had been such a nice expereince as she thought the young female felt worse and worse aboout being so absent from him, she hoped he would forgive her.

Seaki
Galjoen wasn't so close to the water, though he could still see it from where he was sitting, and that was quite good enough for him, thank you very much. The waves lapped at the shore a slight bit more aggressively than usual, and the breeze was just a slight stronger than the days before.

He could feel a storm brewing far off shore. It wouldn't reach them for days yet - perhaps even a week - but it still put the sea foam green male on edge. He didn't notice Marwa on the beach as he focused on the skyline for any signs of an invisible storm.

Nessiaing
Marwa was scanning the busy beach when her eyes finally fell upon the one she was seeking. With a great big grin she began to trott quickly towards Galjoen. "Hey there!" she called out her voice displaying her excitement to see him again.

She came up and sat down beside him turned towards the water as well, "I'm sorry its been so long, my brother we thought to be missing has returned home its kept us all a little busy." she told her. She felt bad offering him an excuse right away but it was the truth and now that she was settled next to him again she even more upset about the time they had spent apart.

Seaki
Galjoen was startled, not noticing that Marwa had even walked up to him. He hadn’t seen her in a while and wasn’t expecting her. He offered her a smile, though, once he realized who she was. “That’s alright,” he offered. Everyone had their own lives to worry about, and his worry was the oncoming storm.

He doubted the waves would reach the levels of the devastating tsunami, but it put him on edge either way. Either way, he hasn’t touched the water since he last saw her. “It’s been quiet,” he told her, because it had been. He hoped it continued!

Nessiaing
Marwa smiled she should have known Galjeon would be so forgiving of her absence. "I am glad you can forgive me Galjeon, I have been thinking a great deal about you." she told him. She was't sure how to segue into the fact that he had been feeling her thoughts during the day and her dreams at night.

"It has been quiet, though I can tell you already feel the storm brewing Galjeon." she tunred to look at him and took a deep breath. "It will be okay you know, you don't have to be affraid. She moved closer to him so that he could feel the warmth and support of her body next to his

Seaki
Galjoen turned his attention away from the waves whipping at the shore, letting his focus drift to the red lioness. “I can, yeah,” he admitted. It was a little scary. “I know the storms don’t get as bad as that day, but it still puts me on edge,” he confided in her. She was the only one he confided his fears to.

He gave a pause. He had worked on his fear a little while she was gone, but it was better when she was here. She was so much more at ease than he was. “I missed you, you know?”

Nessiaing
"You did did you?" she asked, her tone was playful and light. She had no idea that the male thought about her at all, though she was pleased he did as she hadn't been able to get him out of her head either.

"Well our thoughts must have been keeping each other company because mine have been filled with you." she told him.

Seaki
“I did, honest to the gods,” Galjoen said with upmost seriousness, before cracking a grin that softened to a fond smile. He hummed softly, glad he was finally distracted from the oncoming storm. “Do you think,” he wondered allowed, “that we could become something more.”

It was one of the thoughts that had risen to the surface of his mind while Marwa was gone. He wasn’t sure if she felt completely the same as him, but he hoped it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Nessiaing
For once Marwa was speechless, she had always thought of him as timid, she had always thought that she was the bolder of the two. Galjeon proved her wrong, while she was still trying to own up to missing him, he was tellling her he wanted more.

"I uh I" her mind was racing the red lioness was never at a loss of words. She took a breath and slowed her thoughts and racing hearts. "yes" she answered sweetly. "I think that is a definite possibility." she said. "I sm glad that you asked... now the logistics." she said. Always a practical thinker, although sometimes it was a little quick. "Your place or mine?"

Seaki
Galjoen gave a shy smile, flushing a bit. “Oh, um.” He hadn’t expected her to jump in with all her paws, so to speak, and now he was a bit flustered. “If you’d like to see my place before we decide?” He asked. He had cut out a small space for himself. It wasn’t too far from the water, but it was nice enough…

Nessiaing
Marwa smiled appologetically she was moving to fast. "Well we don't have to decide right away." she told him with a smile. She was happy enough to just know that they were going to be something more. Perhaps they should meet some family first it was all too much for the little red lioness' head.

Before she was able to speak again rain drops began to fall on them, "Yikes well lets go see your place and at least wait out this rain." she told him a twinkle to her eyes as she began to run towards where most of the dens were located.