Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:51 am
Mariko had lead the way to one of the more open areas and got herself situated to watch and learn. She was honestly a little nervous, her expertise was medicine, not dancing, though maybe it wasn't that hard? Who was she kidding, of course it was going to be slightly difficult. She was certain she'd be able to do maybe some basic moves, though she'd never know until she tried. "Does this look like a good enough spot?" She asked them all.

Tamaki was in close pursuit and took a look around the area she had selected, her walked around brushing a few rocks away to clear the ground so that they would have a less likely chance of possibly getting hurt during the whole ordeal. "I think it's a relatively good spot. What do you two think?" He attention turned to the other two entertainers waiting to hear what their opinion was on the matter.

R4gn0r0k IV
ambermaidens is my skype if you want to add me. Anupama2006 is my AIM <3 <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:27 pm
Tailtiu followed closely to Mariko and Tamaki while Waysm followed at a distance. It felt so good to have other cheetahs who actually wanted to be in her company. Even better that they didn't find her to be an annoyance. Even Waysm stayed with them. She knew that he sometimes didn't like being around her and that was okay, but she liked his company regardless.

She walked in a circle admiring the area with her dreamy stare. “Yes this will do.” She started stretching her body, wanting to get rid of the tension inside her mussels. “I am very excited to dance with you.” She said to Mariko and Tamaki.

Waysm helped clear the area of rocks and pebbles. “I will warn you now that my dancing ability isn't spectacular. It's always been a weak point in my entertainment career.” He said with a slight smile. “However, I will be sure to do some of my best singing once you have the moves down.”

He found a comfortable spot and sat down and started humming to warm up his voice. For now he would watch. Eventually he would join in with the dancing, but for now he felt like he should allow himself to be entertained.

“Now what sort of dance shall we perform?” Tailtiu asked as she stretched.

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Mariko was quite pleased, she honestly hadn't had this much fun in a long time. It was probably long over due that she socialize with everyone. What would her mother say after all.

She glanced over at Tailtiu and gave her a warm smile and was pleased that they all agreed with the choice of location. "I am very excited to learn!" She said not sure of where to go first so she went over to stand by Waysm. She gave him a warm smile and chuckled at his words. "I'm sure you're not as bad as you think. Perhaps you can get better by practicing with me." She had meant it seriously but then listened to how it sounded and realized then that it almost sounded like she was flirting and got a little embarrassed. They were here to teach her and she was getting goo-goo eyes for Waysm.

She could blame her training for that. Keeping her away from civilization for so long! Throw her around mixed company and she loses her head.

Tamaki helped finish cleaning away the debris and moved to the center and did a couple of moves to help stretch himself out. "You and I could start with one of the basic moves as a demonstration and then go through the process after that?" He suggested with a grin.

He liked that. That way Mariko could see what it would be she was trying to accomplish in the end.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:49 pm
Waysm looked at Mariko and grinned. “Well, I had to learn some dance moves during training. However, our teacher would tell me time and time again that she could teach a three legged water buck to be more graceful then me. However, regardless of her opinion of me, she did allow me to pass the class and move on with my training.” He said and let out a laugh. “However, I guess it wouldn't hurt if I practiced a little. But no one is allowed to make fun of me if I end up falling on my face.”

“Aw but Waysm, it is alright for you to trip and hurt yourself. Mariko will be able to fix you up right away.” Tailtiu said as she got in position next to Tamaki. Though it was a joke, she she said it in a serious tone.

She glanced at Tamaki and smiled. “Yes I agree. Perhaps another day we can work on some harder moves, but for now simplicity is the key. We could start by getting a rhythm down? I have a simple step I do that is called the wave.” She demonstrated by taking two steps forward and standing on her toes, holding the position for a moment, before taking four steps back and crouching down. Then she stood back up. “It is a very basic move that I sometimes use to start out my dances.”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:14 am
R4gn0r0k IV

"Well, more practice means you should be doing quite well then" She said with a smile a she listened to his words. And she gave him a serious face and crossed her paw across her chest. "I promise I will not make fun of you. Besides, it is you guys who should not make fun of me." she said with a laugh as he looked over at Tailtiu. She gave a small giggle and it was true, if anyone got hurt she could definitely bandage them up.

Tamaki agreed with her, he didn't want to work on harder moves with her, just perhaps show her the whole routine but do the basic moves as practice. "That's what I was implying, but I would like to SHOW her a whole routine. Especially since she's never seen one before." He said to her as he joined her in the movements and gazed back over at his friend. It was fairly simple so she may have to see it a time or two more. Mariko looked at waysm and then moved over to where Tailtu and Tamaki were and stood beside them and tamaki repeated the process for her again and she tentively took two steps forward while trying to be on her toes and not flat footed, it was holding the position for a moment that thought she might fall over and then she took the four steps back and crouched down and stood back up. "See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" He said teasing her.

"Well, no.. But still, i'm not trained to do that with my toes. I thought I was going to fall over!" She said in an amused voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:02 pm
Waysm chuckled at Mariko. “Unless you make a hillariously silly mistake, I doubt I will make fun of you." He said, bumping his side into her. “Besides I got most of my chuckles out while we were in training. You should have seen some of the entertainers while learning how to sing. It was such a surprise to hear the screeching some of them made. Maybe later I can try and recreate the sounds they made for you.”

“Ah okay, that makes sense.” Tailtiu nodded.

She smiled as she watched Tamaki then Mariko. She grinned when Waysm joined in as well. “The key is balance.” She explained. “What I do to help me stay balanced is to pretend that I am incredibly high up in the air. Each step must be taken delicately, but purposefully. If I question a step or feel unsure I will end up tumbling down.”

“You did really well,” Waysm complimented. “If you feel like you are about to fall you can use me as support. I promise not to let you fall.”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:43 pm
Fairy Snails

"" "" She smiled at him with his words. "I'm pleased to here that! And I'm not sure my ears would be able to take that kind of torture but I wouldn't say no to watching a reenactment." She chuckled at Waysm.

"No worries Mariko, we will be here to help you and make sure you don't fall on your face." He added to Waysm's words about making sure she didn't fall.

Mariko gave a reassuring smile to them all and was delighted that they were all willing to look out for her during this rather awkward lesson for her. While they made it seem so easy and graceful she much looked like a baby giraffe trying to walk for the first time. "I feel as though making a funny mistake here and there would help lighten anyone's mood, especially if they were having troubles." She said thinking about how a situation like that might go. It made her laugh lightly.

"If you need a break at all do let us know. It can be quite exhausting to those that have never done it before." Looking over towards her to make sure she wasn't going to over do it on her first go.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:29 pm
Tailtiu watched in silence as Mariko practiced, thinking about the moves in her head. There was always a struggle for those starting out. Every individual had their own story to tell through dance. Slight deviation from the dance moves were acceptable in Tailtiu's opinion. It was the best way to express ones self. Even if that expression was clumsiness and learning.

“You are doing a spectacular job Mariko, even with the mistakes. How do you feel while dancing?”Tailtiu asked, referring more to how Mariko felt emotionally instead of physically. She was never the type to think about how someone might be getting overworked.

“Getting frustrated over mistakes is the wrong way to approach any new skill.” Waysm added, agreeing with Mariko's statement. “Even as a terrible dancer, I did my best. If I made a mistake I would brush it off and try harder the next time around.”

“Mistakes add an individual's charm to the dance.” Tailtiu chimed in.

Waysm nodded. “I know a quiet stream that would be a good resting spot, when everyone needs a break.”

AstoriaFallen

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:25 pm
Fairy Snails
with your post we can wrap this up.

The praise from Tailtiu made her feel a lot better. Still, she wouldn't quite her day job to do this. At least they were making valid points. "Oh, I think I'm ready for a break now." She chuckled when Waysm mentioned a stream for resting. She was definitely wanting some of that water.

Tamaki was overly pleased with how everything was going so far and a break did sound quite nice right about now. "I think I know the spot your talking but I'll let you lead the way." He said with a wave of his paw.  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games