Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Seòrsa-fala Lands [IC]
[SRP] Where am I? (wrong thread but oops XD)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image What was it with him and getting lost lately? He was just getting all turned around and was having the hardest time getting back to his prides lands. He was somewhere completely unfamiliar to him and he was, at this point, looking for any and all help on getting back there and away from wherever he was now.

It was late evening, almost dusk when he arrived on the boarders of the Indlovukati, not that he knew that's where he was. It was just one of those things, YOU KNEW when you were on someone else's land. At least, you normally do. He just hoped wherever he was, he wouldn't be run off or attacked or eaten. He swallowed deeply at the last thought and looked around as he made his way along the boarders, looking for someone to talk to.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:39 pm
User ImageShe had decided to go scout the boarders when the scent of someone unfamiliar reached her nose. How curious. The male didn't smell like anything she had met before so she figured she'd go and check it out and see what was up. It was quite likely it was just a passerby but you could never be too careful these days. Flicking her tail behind her she approached the boarders and cocked her head as she caught sight of the pale colored male. His stature was peculiar to her and she wondered what breed he was. It wasn't one she knew. It was then that it dawned on her, he must be a hybrid. Interesting.

He was the first she'd met in her life so far so this was going to be interesting.

She watched as he looked around and she grew near, hoping that she didn't frighten him away. He looked more nervous than anything. "Hello there. Are you lost?" She asked him, hoping to be somewhat helpful.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 pm
It wasn't long before he was approached by a pale colored lioness and he swallowed a bit, unsure of how this would go, but he quickly relaxed as her demeanor never changed. Watching her curiously as she grew near he let out a smal sigh of relief when she greeted him and asked him if he was lost. Thank goodness this place wasn't hostile. He wasn't sure what he would have done had they been. "Hello." He said in return, "Is it that obvious? Minus the fact that you don't know me." He said with a small laugh as he rubbed his paw against his other leg.

"What is the name of this pride?" He hoped she didn't mind him asking. Though he was on their lands so he figured that she'd likely tell him anyway. Realizing that he was being rude and not giving his name he figured he should give it to her now. "My name is Viherminttu, what is your name?" He asked her curiously.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:15 pm
She took a moment to look him over while waiting for him to respond and gave a small smile in return to his words. "I wouldn't say it was that obvious, but the fact you weren't part of the pride is something." She said making herself comfortable where she stood. At least he was aware he was in their lands, at least he wasn't causing any problems. She'd hate to have to hurt him, he just looked so small to her.

"We're the Indlovukati." She answered his first question and gave a small flick of her tail as she listened to him state his name. It was quite the mouthful to say, she had to say it over in her head a few times before making sure she'd say it right without screwing up. "It's nice to meet you Viherminttu, I'm Amala." She said giving her name in return. "Do you need help at all?" She figured she could at least try to help him if he was trying to get somewhere specific.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:23 pm
At least it was clear that he wasn't part of their pride. "I'm glad to hear that it's not too obvious then." He said taking a seat since he felt like he might be there for a little bit. He didn't want to stand the entire time. "The Indlovukati?" He hadn't heard of them before, though there were quite a few he hadn't heard of on his travels. Perhaps they were new. "What do you guys do?" He was always curious to know what other prides did. Like his was mainly about healing. "Amala, It's nice to meet you as well." She seemed quite friendly overall, but he couldn't help but notice her size. She must be used to doing a great deal of things to get that large. At least in his mind anyway.

"I do, I'm trying to get home, but I don't think you'll have heard of them." He looked around for a moment and then figured he'd tell her who they were. "I'm part of the Nil.nocerne. We're a pride of healers." He wasn't but she didn't need to know that much.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:28 pm
"Most of us are warriors, but we do the same as most other prides. We have hunters, story tellers and spirit guides. To name a few." She said to him hoping that satisfied his curiosity a little bit. Looking towards the sky she knew she'd have to be on her way here soon to keep checking the boarder in a timely manner. Remembering which way he had approached from she figured he was trying to go west. He'd have to cut through their lands, but that was okay. She'd allow him passage. "While I don't know where that is, I'm sure you probably want to head that way." She said pointing him in the right direction. "There isn't much else in the other two." She said to him with a small smile. "I'd walk you through but I have to keep up with my duties. I do wish you the best of luck on your travels Viher." She said to him with a nod of her head and then she turned and walked away.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:29 pm
"Oh that's neat." He said listening to her words. As she spoke on he was pleased to hear that she could at least point him in the right direction. "No, that's quite alright. Thank you for your help!" He said to her as he watched her walk on. With that he continued in the direction she pointed him in.  
[IC] Seòrsa-fala Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games