Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:59 pm
[Moscha]
Moscha was having an average sort of day. He had found a nice rock near a shady grove to relax upon and he was sprawled out on his side just enjoying the weather. It was starting to cool down and he was very pleased with that because he didnt particularly like the warmer seasons. But it was a fact of life so he had to tolerate the weather. This definitly had a greater effect on his mood though and he rubbed his face against the rocks cool surface affectionalty and stretched long legs in front of him as his tail flicked idly to and fro. Ears perked slightly and he lifted his head to look around. He had thought he had heard something.

[Micha]
Micha was hunting, her pink pelt however, making it difficult to sneak up on her prey. She managed to stalk within feet of a herd of small antelope but at the last minute the herd sentry spotted her and alerted everyone. Micha cursed but charged anyway, antelope scattering everywhere, leaping over some rocks in an effort to get away. Micha jumped over the rocks herself and landed on something soft and brown but much bigger than the antelope she'd been hunting.

[Moscha]
At first he heard the scattering of hooves and realized there must be antelope nearby. He paid them no mind, he wasn't hungry however, he was suddenly aware of a lithe pink form atop him and you could say it was one of those awkward sort of meetings. For the way she had landed was quite particular. He had rolled to get up, only to find the presence of a cheetah with her paws pinning his shoulders and her face very close to his. He knew instantly what had happened. She had been hunting, she had pounced, she had unfortunately landed on him. Instead of shout or get angry he mearly raised a brow while looking up at her and cleared his throat slightly. "I don't think you can eat me."

[Micha]
Micha gave a little yelp as she landed on the leopard. "Oh hai" she said, looking down at his face, wrinkling her nose in amusement at the predicament they were suddenly in. "did you see where the antelope went?" she asked him when he cleared his throat "oh no, not you" she chuckled "you wouldn't make for good eating" She was highly amused but didn't get up off him, he was funny.

[Moscha]
"Well, I believe they went that way." He moved his paw to point into the direction of the fleeing herd. He stared up at her as she remained atop of him and he gave her a small chuckle, "I'm sure i'd be a bit tough. Though, I'm sure if you beat me a few times it might tenderise me a bit." He did have to say, this was a very peculiar way to meet someone. "My name is Moscha." He figured since she was all close and personal he might as well give her his name since they were already past the awkward stage of their encounter.

[Micha]
Micha grinned and looked in the direction he pointed his paw "oh poo, never gonna catch then now" she huffed and would have flopped had it not been for the leopard beneath her. "You're a bit big to beat up" she laughed, mood changing again. "I'm Micha" she replied, moving backwards a little and getting off him, sitting down and wrapping her tail around her paws "So Moscha, hey, that sounds almost like my name" she said, eyes bright, til her stomach growled and she frowned.

[Moscha]
"You'd have to run extra super fast if you wanted to do that." He said to her as she huffed sadly on top of him. He chuckled at her words and shrugged his shoulders slightly. "Well, you've already caught me by surprise." He said with a joking tone. He smiled, he was mostly certain evermore if he'd been moving he'd have been caught by her. Though he doubted she'd of been chasing him. "It's nice to meet you Micha." He said as he rolled over and sat up, mimicking her in position almost. He noted the similarities in their name, well his abbreviated version. "There are quite a few similarities aren't there." He stated simply.

He looked down at her as her stomach grumbled. "I suppose that was your lunch that got away?" Perhaps the two of them could try and bring something down.

[Micha]
Micha smiled a little "I'm not that fast and they'll see me coming" she explained, oh well she'd just have to wait until she could find the herd, or something else. "True" she said with a chuckle "I DID catch you" She was pleased when he sat up and mimicked her, at least he was being friendly. She flushed as he looked at her when her stomach growled "Yeah... and yesterday's too" she admitted, she wasn't having much luck lately. Hopefully something would come up soon.

[Moscha]
He glanced back briefly to ensure she was following and cleared his throat slightly. "I was saving this for later but you seem like a good cause to head where we are going now." He gave her a smile. He really wasn't going to eat it anytime soon and she needed it more than him. He was leading her to a mangled looking tree not to far away.

[Micha]
Micha snortlaughed "You weren't moving, you were easy to catch, but you're not food" she said wryly. She watched him go for a moment til her brain registered the fact he said WE to her. She blinked, "oh, wait what?" but she got up and followed him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:27 pm
Moscha
"No, I am not. If you were to have eaten me I feel as though I'd be tough and kind of gamey. Not very good." He said with a chuckle as he listened to her following behind him. He knew the tree was around here somewhere... There! His gaze fell upon the tree with his prize hanging in the high branches. He glanced back towards her for a moment. "I don't suppose you can climb, can you?" He didn't think she could so he launched himself up the tree and towards his kill. Grabbing it he dragged it down the branch and to the ground so that she could access it easier. "It's a day old, but it's still good." hoping she'd accept it. If not it wasn't going to be too big of a deal, though he wasn't entirely wanting to have to drag it back up the tree. Though he supposed he would be getting exercise out of it. He wasn't hungry she he was going to leave her too it while he scoped out a nearby watering hole that wasn't too far away. It was within distance so he could still see her if he wanted. He just wanted to be sure it was safe for afterwards.

Revel1984
We can probably make this into a second rp now smile

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items