Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:23 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXThat was a relief, Silas smiled at the thought of Simon being patient with him. He nodded as the other spoke, good, he didn't have to be worried. Simon was going to be a great master. Thinking for a moment the blonde let out a soft sigh, he arched his eyebrows and pursed his lips. "I think I'm a little hungry.." He explained looking back up at Simon.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:28 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

Who is the fly in your champagne?
Who's got the body and who's got the brain?
Let me taste your blood 'cause I'm in pain
You are the one that I desire
You are the dark, I'm the vampire

[Simon Warner]

"Alright. Come along, Kitten. After you eat I think I'll give you a nice bath." Simon took the boy's hand, leading him into the kitchen. "I just went shopping, so I have plenty of things for you to chose from." The male ran a hand through Silas' hair, petting it gently. "So...what's my kitten in the mood for?"

Women and children hold this flame
You're none the wiser, you're not to blame
Stick 'em in a casket next to mine
Then we will see who is a liar
Then we will see the vampire

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTaking the other males hand the blonde followed after Simon. He smiled brightly hearing that the male had bought things for him, how awesome! Tilting his head a little towards Simons hand Silas smiled, his teeth showing though it as his head shook slightly as Simon pet him. "I don't know, I'm just hungry. I think a sandwich would be fine though. Thank you." He replied. Letting his shoulders relax as he was pet the blonde kept his bright kind smile.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:28 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Silas was just precious. "Okay...one sandwich coming up." The male opened the fridge, getting out some lunchmeat and some veggies. He also grabbed a loaf of bread from the counter, placing them on the kitchen table. Simon decided to have a little snack, too. "What would you like, Silas? You can pick whatever you'd like and I'll put it on there for you."

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXThe blonde walked into the kitchen, he walked over to Simon and leaped up onto the counter beside him. Folding his hands together he leaned forward a little resting his elbows on his knees as he watched the other. Silas rose an eyebrow, he nodded and began pointing at the things he wanted in his sandwich, not really much, ham, cheese, lettuce. Resting his hands beside him on the counter he began swinging his lets slightly. It was nice to finally be out of the slave shop, thinking about it the blue eyed blonde glanced around the beautiful kitchen. "You have a big house.. I've never had a big house, it smells nice in here." He mentioned with a smile before looking back at Simon.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Simple enough. Simon put Silas' sandwich together, making sure everything was nice and even before cutting it into four small squares. "It is nice...but it gets very lonely sometimes. But now I have you to keep me company, don't I?" Smiling, the male placed Silas' sandwich in front of him. "There you go. Eat up, Kitten." Simon then made his own sandwich, similar to the blonde's, but with turkey instead of ham.

He then put the ingredients away, taking two bottles of water out of the fridge. Placing one next to Silas' plate, Simon sat down and started eating his own sandwich. "...would you like your own room? Or would you rather just sleep with me? Either is fine, really."

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:42 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXLooking down at the neatly cute sandwich Silas smiled, he picked up a piece and took a big bite. Watching Simon put things away before getting water Silas listened to the others question. Putting the sandwich down he opened the bottle and took a sip to wash out the sandwich. Looking back at Simon as he shut the bottle and put it down the blonde smiled. "I can have a room of my own?.. That sounds amazing! I'd love that." He spoke in a cheery tone as he took another bite of his sandwich. It was really going to be fun sleeping in a nice bed of his own, Silas couldn't wait! "So, did you buy my clothes.. I would myself but I've never had a job, so, no money. And I'd really like to get out of these boxers.." He asked awkwardly shifting his legs to cover himself a little more.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:49 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Simon watched the boy for a moment, eating his own sandwich. Good- Silas seemed to be very happy here. "I have some clothes for you, yes...but I'll need to take you shopping soon. And I still need to set up your room, so in the meantime you'll be sleeping with me in my bed. That's okay with you....right?" He smiled softly, sipping his water. "And don't worry about a job. I'm supposed to be taking care of you, aren't I, Kitten?"

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DeersackBatman
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:04 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTaking the last bite of his sandwich Silas took his water taking a big gulp, he looked over at Simon and nodded. Taking the bottle away from his lips the blonde smiled his little awkward half smile. "Thats okay with me." He replied. Hearing the comment about how Simon had to take care of him really made the blonde male blush, he lowered his head and nodded with a smile. "Yeah I guess." He finished rubbing his hand on the back of his neck he glanced over at the other male.

User Image

Mohawks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:15 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Silas was blushing again. How cute! "Good, good. I could use someone to snuggle with...its been so long since I last had a companion." Simon finished off his sandwich. "But for now, after you finish I think a bath is in order. I want my Kitten to be nice and comfortable. And clean."

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Roleplays