11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:38 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

Who is the fly in your champagne?
Who's got the body and who's got the brain?
Let me taste your blood 'cause I'm in pain
You are the one that I desire
You are the dark, I'm the vampire

[Simon Warner]

The male stepped into the small shop that had been residing on a street corner in the middle of town. Simon was looking for something special. Something particular. A pet. Not your average dog, cat, or even hamster. Oh no. Simon wanted a human pet. A companion. Not that he was an evil guy or anything...he was more lonely than anything. And its not like he'd bite...well, not too hard, anyway. Simon sighed softly, walking around all the small cages, looking for someone special.

Women and children hold this flame
You're none the wiser, you're not to blame
Stick 'em in a casket next to mine
Then we will see who is a liar
Then we will see the vampire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Silas Botwin

Sitting on his small bed like mattress the blonde waited, he awkwardly folding his hands together in front of his groan. All the slaves were being forced to wear short white boxer breifes so they can stand out to the masters coming in. Silas was the only blonde, well the only blonde one left, he was never really picked by any masters because of how fragile he looked. But that didn't matter to him, he was a little nervous to be picked anyway, what if his new master hurts him?.. Well hurts him in a bad way, Silas kind of liked to be dominated, just not to roughly. He shifted his feet slightly clearing his throat as he looked around his little cell. He was feeling very exposed and awkward, he didn't like strange people starring at him when he was wearing limited clothing, it was humiliating.

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:11 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Hmm? What did they have here? Simon peered into onto of the small cages, seeing a rather fragile looking blonde. Cute. The male studied the boy for a moment, a small smile coming to his face. "Hello there," he spoke softly, trying not to scare him, "would you like to get out of here? I'm kind of lonely...I came here looking for a companion..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Silas Botwin

Hearing the deep soothing voice of another male Silas flinched slightly in surprise, he quickly snapped his head towards the other. Looking up at the taller pale skinned male he let his lips part slightly, his bright blue eye's big with curiosity. Silas looked just like a surprised kitten. Hearing the other explain that he was lonely and needed a companion the blonde starred at him for a few seconds. He sure was handsome, and his hair, his piercings and tattoos. Silas had never seen anything like it. With a calm slow nod the blonde shifted slightly in his seat. "Um.. Y-yeah, okay.." He replied with another quick nod, his peach lips curving into a tiny nervous smile. Silas needed to get out of here, he hated it here, but at the same time he was just a little worried about going home with a stranger.

Mohawks
Forgot to quote you sorry ^ ^;;

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:58 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Simon couldn't stop himself of chuckling as the boy perked up, looking much like a surprised, blonde kitten. "I didn't mean to scare you." The male smiled once more as the blonde agreed to go with him. Perfect. "Okay....I'll be right back. I promise." With that, Simon went to fetch the shop attendant.

Money was exchanged, and Simon was given the key. Success. The male made his way back to the boy's cell, easily springing the lock and pulling the slightly rusted door open. "Come along, now. Let's get you home." He removed his jacket, offering it to the small blonde. "Here...you'll need this more than I will."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:07 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXWatching as the tattoo covered male walked off Silas stood to his feet hesitantly. He walked over to the cage door and peeked his head through a space between two bars. Well not his whole head, just a bit of his face, each bar stopped him as his jawline. Watching the other make his way to the counter Silas quickly popped his head back in and walked away from the bars. He stood in the middle of his cell, his arms in front of him as he folded his hands together. Once his new master had returned the blonde rose his eyebrows, he lifted his chin slightly watching as the older looking male unlocked the cage and swung the door open.

He then smiled and offered Silas his leather jacket. Wow, how nice of him. Smiling brightly the blonde slowly walked over to him, he lowered himself under the jacket and grabbed the sides holding it around himself. "Um, thank you.." He replied. Home, it was strange hearing someone say that, Silas hadn't had a home in a very long time. Walking next to the other as they made their way down the hall the blonde looked over at one of the other cells, he smiled showing all his pearly white teeth. Another young male inside the cage with dark hair smiled back and waved at Silas.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:19 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Simon gently slid an arm around the boy's shoulders, leading him towards the exit. "A friend of yours," he asked, taking note of the other boy waving. Cute. The male then opened the door, leading the way back onto the streets. "....by the way, my name's Simon. What's your name, cutie?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:01 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXWalking out into the streets Silas quickly lifted his hand over his eyes, the sun was so bright! He squinted and walked next to the other. Feeling his arm snake around the boys shoulders Silas glanced down at the others arm, he quickly looked up when he mentioned his name being Simon. The blonde nodded. "Simon." He repeated. "I'm Silas.. And yeah, he was my friend, we used to share a cell together tell they all made us separate. Guess we sell faster when we are alone." He muttered with a small shrug. Looking down at the sidewalk the male smiled a little, it was nice to be outside, the air smelt lighter, happy. The sun was pretty bright but warm against his soft skin. Quickly looking back up at Simon his smile faded into a curious look, his blue eyes scanning the others face. "So, um.. Where do you live?" He asked, his voice sounded almost like a child. Other then the fact it wasn't, it was deep and calming.

User Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:27 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

How sad. That didn't sound very nice at all, did it? No worries, now. Silas would have all of Simon's undivided attention. "I live right up the street. Its a two story home with a big yard in the back. Plenty of room, more than enough for me. Which is why I have you, now. You'll make a cute little pet, won't you, Silas," the male cooed with an affectionate grin. He continued to lead the boy to his new home, helping him up the front steps and onto the porch. "Well...welcome home," Simon said softly, opening the door. He was going to let Silas in, first.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:38 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXNodding as the other spoke the blonde listened. Up the street, that was very close! Glancing forward Silas tilted his head a little looking out for the house, maybe that one, or that one! When Simon mentioned him being a good pet Silas felt a bright blush spread across his slightly tan cheeks. He kept his head down and glanced up at Simon through his lashes, his lips curving into a awkward smile. Silas sure hoped so. Looking up as they reached the house the blonde's lips parted, his eye's widened as he leaned forward peeking his head into the house. Taking a slow step into he walked into the large house.

Wow! This was huge! Silas had never been in a house this big. Looking around he walked backwards flinching and gasping softly as his bottom bumped against a small counter by the door. Reaching his hands out quickly he grabbed the rocking glass vase before it tipped over. Pausing the male let out a soft sigh, he looked over at Simon with a cheesy smiled showing off all his pearly white teeth. "Sorry.." He muttered awkwardly.

User Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:47 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Oh dear. Silly pet. "Its fine, Silas. You didn't mean any harm." Simon closed the door behind himself, walking over to the boy. He gently slid the jacket off the blonde's shoulders, hanging it up on a hook near the door. "Let's get a better look at you, shall we?" The male grinned, gently cupping Silas's cheek, his eyes traveling across his face and down his neck. "You certainly are precious, aren't you?" The male's other hand moved down along Silas' bottom, gently brushing against it. "Please....don't hesitate to tell me if you're uncomfortable..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:18 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXSmiling as the other mentioned it not being a big deal Silas sighed and let go of the vase very gently. Standing up against the blonde turned his head slightly as he felt the jacket lift off his shoulders, the cool air hitting his skin as the warmth from the jacket was removed. Turning towards the other as he hung his jacket Silas' smile soon vanished feeling a hand on his cheek. His bright blue eye's flicked up towards Simon's dim brown ones. He could feel a slight heat travel over his bare chest as the other looked him over, feeling his other hand against his bottom the blonde flinched slightly causing himself to step closer to the male. He rested his hands on Simons chest and looked up at him, a few stands of his messy blonde hair falling against his forehead. Uncomfortable? Not exactly. Gulping down the lump in his throat Silas felt his cheeks heat up, a bright blue creeped across his cheeks and the bridge of his nose also tinting the top of his ears pink. He couldn't help but stare into the others lustful eye's, his shoulders slowly lifting as his wide eyes starred.

User Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:25 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Simon's gaze softened as Silas flinched at his touch. The boy didn't say anything, but something didn't seem quite right, either. He'd have to be careful. Maybe Silas was more delicate than he'd thought. "Silas..." The male's voice was very gentle and soft. Simon carefully brought the blonde close to him, one hand still resting against his bottom, the other moving up to gently pet the boy's cheek. "Is something wrong, my dearest kitten?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:53 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXHearing his name made the blonde perk up slightly, as if a puppy was being called. He listened feeling the warmth of Simon's hand on his cheek at the taller male called him his kitten.. Adorable. Shaking his head and small quick shakes Silas curled his fingers slightly against the others chest. "I've just never.. Um, I'm a... I haven't really been with anyone.. Before.." He admitted, his blush growing. God how embarrassing was this!

User Image

Mohawks

DeersackBatman
Captain

Krypt Kreature

Mewling Sex Symbol

11,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:07 pm
DeersackBatman

User Image

[Simon Warner]

Oh. That was all? "Its nothing to be embarrassed of, Kitten. I won't force you into anything," Simon promised with a sweet smile. It was true. The male wasn't a horrible person, after all. He'd be more than willing to take his time with Silas. "Now, what would you like to do? Are you hungry? Or maybe you'd like to take a nap? The choice is yours, Silas."

Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items