Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
HENSHIN: JOURNEY to the NEW WORLD (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:28 pm
HENSHIN: JOURNEY to the NEW WORLD

User Image
Thread Creator: Rider Slash
Roleplay Creators: Rider Slash
Roleplay Mods: Rider Slash
Begin Date: September 7, 2015
Roleplay Status: Open, please apply before you post in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

Story:

Despite Tsukasa's efforts to stifle the ultimate destruction of all worlds, he had failed in his pilgrimage and all worlds became one. When the worlds became one, the geography had changed and society had collapsed. All of the Riders were able to exist on the same plane as well as the Kaijin. A war broke out between humanity and a united alliance of all Kaijin. The humans, who had lost all of their technology in the world's rebirth and destruction of their cities, relied heavily upon the alliance of Kamen Riders. The war raged on for five years. The great battlefield became known as the Badlands as the earth the war raged upon became scorched and bloodstained forever. Many of the Riders had perished in the war, though their systems remained intact. However, the DecaDriver and DIEnd Driver were annihilated. At the end of the war, the races of each Kaijin dwindled in numbers. They scattered to various corners of this new world's single continent and established their respective societies there, though others became nomadic. Humans began to settle in various regions as well, surviving in this new world becoming the main priority. Many wielders of the Rider systems sealed their drivers away in lost cities and, as nature overcame the surviving fragments of the past worlds, the technology became lost and buried. Over time, various human and Kaijin societies have rebuilt, establishing their place in the New World (Gaia). Rider Belts are being rediscovered in mines and excavation sites. There are various races, regions, and societies on the continent of Gaia. Whether you are a denizen of Elysia, The Fangire Kingdom, Orphenoc Empire, Oni Villages, Badlands, Grongi Tribe, Elysian Mafia, or a wayfarer Imagin, Worm, Undead, or even Makamou, Gaia is your homeland now. What is your path? Where will you go? Who will you become?  

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:40 pm
A HISTORY of the NEW WORLD

User Image

Timeline:

2009 A.D. aka Year Zero:
The Cataclysm happens and all worlds become one. The war between all races of Kaijin and Riders erupts.

05 A.C. (After Cataclysm):
The Great War Ends. The DecaDriver and DIEndDriver are lost forever. The surviving Riders seal much of their technology in ruined cities. The Fangire take the Kiva systems and the Orphenoc take the Faiz, Kaixa, Delta, Psyga, and Orga gear during the war.

102 A.C.:
The Fangire Kingdom is formed and humans become fearful about their recovery in numbers. Entire villages are abducted at a time for the sake of feeding. The Orphenoc are still out of contact with other races, but rumored to be rebuilding their society. Mirror monsters terrorize humans at random. Worms are sighted within the Badlands. Other variations of Kaijin remain unseen.

300 A.C.:
For safety, humans have begun residing within walled cities in fear of the Kaijin. Numbers of every race have nearly recovered, if not exceeding their quantity during Year Zero. The Fangire Kingdom begins farming humans for food as the villages no longer come close to their borders. The lack of humans surrounding their borders ultimately contributes to the expansion of the Fangire Kingdom. The Fangire no longer venture out of their country. The Orphenoc Empire declares its sovereignty, becoming the most technologically advanced nation in all of Gaia - their technology being akin to what existed during the Industrial Revolution of Earth. The Grongi tribes continue migrating through the lands, avoiding any direct conflict with the human population. Worms have evolved, becoming harder to detect in the desert sands. There are rumors of Oni Kamen Riders dwelling in a northern mountain range that battle Kaijin known as the Makamou. No one has ever returned from the Oni Mountains, except a lucky few. The Undead have appeared from time to time, though more intent on battling one another, and the Kaijin that threaten them, than attacking humans. There are also myths of Imagin preying upon humans which have become nursery rhymes for children. Not a single Unknown has been seen in nearly 300 years, though they exist in secrecy, slaying people with latent Agito genes.

600 A.C.:
The Orphenoc Empire establishes relations with the humans, secretly converting people while aiding humans in the process of industrialization. For taking humans in the shadows, they trade precious metals and materials that were once known to humans in the past - now forgotten.

User Image

800 A.C.:
The humans have reached the same level of technology that the Orphenoc possessed 500 years prior. The first ruins are discovered in the Badlands by accident. After meticulous excavation, the first Rider belt is discovered along with relics of the worlds before the Cataclysm. Attacks by Kaijin are on the rise and humans are once again in great danger. Factories and mines are sabotaged by Kaijin, advancement and innovation is nearly impossible.

1000 A.C.:
At the heart of the human nation, a handful of Kamen Riders protect a city which slowly becomes a stronghold for humanity: Elysium. Able to stave off the Kaijin menace, humans begin to achieve significant advancements and urbanization. Several cities are born.

1200 A.C.:
The Elysian Nation officially declares sovereignty, naming Elysium as its capital. The city of Elysium is reminiscent to the Victorian Era of the Old World. Riders are controlled by the monarch and sworn to eradicate any menace that may threaten the existence of mankind. The foundations of Elysia are built upon the backs of the working class. The Orphenoc Empire remains as Elysia's benefactor.

1336 A.C.:
Elysia declares war upon the Orphenoc Empire when an Unknown assassinates the Crown Prince. An Orphenoc is blamed for this and publicly executed.

1340 A.C.:
Elysia's Riders battle the champions of the Orphenoc Empire as well as their military elite. The battle remains mostly at a standstill until the decisive battle where all Orphenoc are driven out of Elysia. Armistice follows and the bitterly stagnant war ends. Relations are strained between both nations. Both nations fear the onslaught of a mysterious Fangire Kingdom in the wake of this war.

1350 A.C.:
In an effort to recover from the war, the working class have been brutally oppressed and grow restless. A chosen few venture into the Badlands in search of more Rider Belts.

1360 A.C.:
New Kamen Riders appear after leaving Elysia ten years prior, the Elysian Uprising begins. After one month of civil unrest and rioting in the streets of Elysium, the monarchy falls and the royal family is then publicly executed. An interim government is established.

1365 A.C.:
Capitalism rises within Elysia and democracy replaces the once autocratic government. The citizens feel more in control of their nation. The Badlands are occupied by various races and technology plateaus with coal use and remote, rural, communities. There is no sovereignty and communities are locally governed. Next to the Oni Mountains and Fangire Kingdom, the Badlands are the most dangerous region. Worms feed on travelers and merchant caravans. Daytime travel is safest and moving in large groups ensures the best chance of survival. A brotherhood of Elysian criminals discover a seaside cave which conceals a portal that leads into the heart of Gaia, able to produce memories that change them into Kaijin (Dopants). They use their profits by selling GaiaMemories to people and gain mastery of the Elysian underworld.

1600 A.C.:
Technology has exploded in Elysia which now rivals the Orphenoc Empire. The Elysian nation is protected by various Kamen Riders. The cities and technology now exceed the ancient cities from before the Cataclysm. Elysian convoys mine in the Badlands, gathering resources to maintain its superiority as a superpower. The Fangire Kingdom still holds no contact with the outside world and little is known about them. The Grongi still move about the western plains of Gaia and the Oni Villages are also isolated from the outside world. In a recent development, Helheim has connected to this new world and distortions are opening up through all of Gaia. An Elysian team of scientists have stepped forward with the necessary countermeasures.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:50 pm
RULES of the NEW WORLD

User Image

1. Read the rules.
Clearly.

2. Obey the Gaia ToS.
This goes without saying.

3. One paragraph minimum for your posts.
I don't want perfection, I just want something to go off of when I interact with you. If the posts go stale, a story dies.

4. Romance Optional.
Love is everywhere and can strike you at any time. However, it is highly unlikely that you could fall in love within the span of a single day. This goes back to character development. Keep it real, folks.

5. Fighting.
As this is a Kamen Rider Roleplay, there will be splendid amounts of Kaijin a** kicking. However, I encourage respect between players. No auto-hitting, no manipulating other people's characters, no successive uses of the finishers in one fight - finishers are what they are: finishers. Also, especially no showing up out of nowhere, at the last minute, to defeat an enemy that other players struggled against in combat - REALISM. Also, no killing without the other player's consent. For good measure, it might be a good idea to discuss the fight with the player you are engaging, just to make sure that nobody's toes get stepped on.

6. Commit to the Roleplay.
A warning to those applying, this roleplay is long term. If you want to play, be prepared to join for the long haul. I expect regular, consistent posting. We have lives, that is perfectly understandable. This roleplay will likely move at a pace conducive to the group that forms. I expect at least two posts per week, bare minimum. If you are going through a period of time where that is unachievable (stress week in school, vacation, important family event, your computer crashes), let us know or else it will be assumed that you have quit after two weeks of silence in either thread.

7. Know your stuff!
If you don't know a thing about Kamen Rider, you should not be here. Know your Rider Systems, know your Kaijin, know what has been laid out in the time line, and learn if you don't know. The hope is that, in a Toku grou[, we know quite a bit about Kamen Rider and are not afraid to ask questions when we don't know. Ask me directly if you are confused about the New World (Gaia). Speaking of knowing, and not knowing, I have not seen all of the Rider series. The expectation is that you have seen at least one.

8. I can, and will, change the rules as we go.
As the roleplay evolves, so might the rules. I disclose this now just in case I might need to exercise this right.

9. Be creative and have fun!
Congratulations for reading these rules and not running away! I hope you enjoy yourself in this experience. I look forward to writing with you!

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 pm
APPLICATION for the NEW WORLD:
Applications are to be filled out and sent to me via private message. Title the message CHANGE BEETLE to show me you've read everything.

[size=11][b]Username:[/b]

[i]Vital Information[/i]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[i]Description[/i]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Physical appearance:[/b]
[b]Distinguishing Features:[/b]

[i]Miscellaneous Information[/i]
[b]Rider System and Weapons/Kaijin Abilities:[/b]
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Personal Weapons:[/b]
[b]Personal History:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b][/size]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:54 pm
DENIZENS of GAIA

Riders:
Darwin Leverone - Kamen Rider IXA
Hiro Densetsu - Kamen Rider Kuuga
Olin Knecht - Kamen Rider OOO

Kaijin:

Humans:

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
++Darwin Leverone++
The time has come to shake the faith of those Elysian pigs!

A soothing, yet arid, wind caressed the odd group of sixty-seven men as the merciless grains of sand stirred about underfoot. A life in the desert was all they knew -- The Badlands were the only place that they called home. They lived as nomads for the past nine years, picking up the occasional straggler here and there. Yet, the common thread that united many of these men was the devastating massacre of their loved ones and destruction of their hometown Eden. Elysian soldiers were to blame, slaughtering every soul within the town limits while the men were away to offer aid to the neighboring town. It was through this atrocity that these men vowed to remain united and strike vengeance upon the Elysian nation. The name of their elusive organization, which exists to oppose and terrorize any unwanted presence within the Badlands, eventually ended up on the tongues of many: Seraph.

The golden sun, beginning to delve into the Western horizon, cast a hellfire glow upon the desert sands. They were waiting -- all of them waited for the military train to pass en route to Fort Adam. A new excavation site had been rumored to have unearthed a variety of resources, artifacts, and Rider Belts. The train served the purpose of transporting them to the Elysian outpost, a fortress that raped the scarce natural resources of The Badlands and served as a central hub for all Elysian activity. Darwin himself had taken to derisively naming it "The Elysian Embassy". Life was difficult for the denizens of a land without sovereignty, but easy enough to move through as a wanted outlaw. The Badlands, to many, have always been referred to as nothing but a colony for the Elysians and Orphenoc superpowers. They (the superpowers) received all of the perks and none of the burdens such as sustaining the people. It was Darwin's mission in life to not only take out as many Elysians as possible, but to liberate The Badlands and help this land declare its sovereignty.

Darwin Leverone, a man fully prepared to die for that cause.

In the distance, the ever recognizable sounds of a speeding train could be heard heading Southbound.

"Is everything ready?" Darwin asked gruffly, turning away from the railroad tracks at the bottom of the dunes they hid behind. This attack, they wouldn't see it coming. "We don't have a lot of time now."

"Your vantage point and the missile launcher are waiting for you, sir," replied an adolescent male, not even sixteen.

The rugged blonde man with graying hair and green eyes landed a stoic gaze upon the pimply faced, disproportioned teenager. His stubble covered face, somewhat veiled in darkness by the black felt hat, then drew into a satisfied grin. This strike had been among their plans for weeks now. If all went right, it would be a profitable gain and a definite strike to Elysia. When the right time came, they would bring an end to Fort Adam as well.

"Good," he replied after his pause, his black duster billowing in the wind much like the cape of some fabled war general. To many of his followers, he stood -- atop that dune -- silhouetting the sun like a god. Those that had no pride in him as their leader feared his power and obeyed him anyway.

"EVERYONE!" he called out. "The train is coming, move into position!"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:32 pm
User Image
Olin Knecht

It had been a long day. A long, but extremely rewarding day. It was this day, that Olin Knecht had proved himself to the world, and soon, the archeological community. For today, he had found something that no one had any records on, something he had no idea he would find. He was proud of himself, and his career. He was proud of his life up to this very moment, and would continue to be proud. His wife and son would share in this pride, his son more specifically, for now, Olin Knecht was famous.

Fumbling with the mic in his hand, he quickly gave the object a few light taps, garnering the crowded train's dining room, with full attention. He opened his mouth, but quickly closed it upon the loss of words his brain could not send him. Ecstatic in his discovery, he found being speechless the oddest commodity of such a day. For merely hours ago, he couldn't keep his mouth shut. The prospect of such a find had made him more talkative than he had ever been, thanking, and joking with his team of archeologists as he moved from the site back to the train's living quarters. But now, he was silent.

With a cough from the audience, Olin finally spoke up. “Friends and colleagues, thank you. Today, we will all go down in history, for today, we discovered not only a lost artifact, but an artifact that has no current records in any history books!” After a huge uproar from everyone in the diner cart, Olin continued his speech. “I wanted to thank you all for being so supportive during this excursion. And most of all, I want to thank my beautiful wife Aylie for believing in me, and her loving support. Thank you!” An uproar of cheering emitted from the crowd as Olin gracefully flew away from the mic and landed next to his wife. After planting a kiss, he picked up his five year old son and held him.

“He's been so tired today. I feel bad for bringing the both of you out here.” Iwan, his son, had craddled up into his arms, latching onto his coat in an attempt to get comfortable. “But thank you baby, for everything.”

Grave Heat

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:03 pm
Hiro Densetsu

An era begins from zero on this vacant planet.
Legends need to be repainted.
Now is the time to free the accelerator.
Kuuga! A Blazing Revival!
Kuuga! A Proud Energy!
Kuuga! A Reason to be Strong!

User Image
Hiro yawned as he relaxed in his seat on the train. He had not imagined he would spend his day in such a boring manner but he was helping people so he couldn't complain. To think, this day started out so exciting.

Hiro woke up at his usual time and decided to go for a jog before his morning practice session. It was while he was on his jog that he ran into a thief. The man had made the mistake of trying to take him hostage so the police wouldn't come after him, but he didn't know he had ended up in the hands of someone much more dangerous. Hiro grabbed his his arm and flipped him, disarming him of his gun and pinning him to the ground in the process. The police were surprised and wanted to thank him but the man was already on his way. He didn't like to make a scene or be the center of attention. He was fine with his laid back life.

Once Hiro had returned, he got to work on training in his multiple fighting styles. They were each part of his 3000 skills so he made sure to keep up with them regularly and keep them well trained. "With Jujitsu down, I now have 1,902 skills, that means I only have.....1098 skills left!" He said happily. He was hoping he could learn at least another 100 before this year ended.

He headed inside and showered and got dressed in his usual attire before a knock came at the door. He opened it and took the letter from the mailman, reading it carefully. He was being hired to protect a train full of archaeologist from monsters and anything else hostile that might be waiting for them. Never being one to pass up a chance to help others, he gladly accepted.

That's how he ended up here on this boring train. He was in the next side car but could hear the muffled chatter of the other occupants in the car next to him. They seemed to be excited about something. Maybe they had found another Rider system. Elysia seemed to be trying to reclaim all of them that they could. He wondered what they would do when they had the majority of them? He then shrugged the thought off as he yawned again. He was sure he would find out soon enough.

No Fear! No Pain!
As long as he stands for love!
No Fear! No Pain!
There is nothing that needs to be feared!
Even if I stand alone, I will surpass them!
Chou Henshin!
Kamen Rider Kuuga!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:00 am
User ImageKentaro Sakurai
The Time Traveler Den-O
Momo-Ura-Kin-Ryu

User Image

The Den-Liner sped through the desert as fast as it could go. Tracks appeared in front of it as it twisted and turned, always one step ahead of the train. It was trying desperately hard to avoid the series of explosions that chased the train through the Sands of Time.

"Dammit!" Kentaro yelled. He was transformed into his Plat Form mode, gripping the handles of his Rider Machine - the Den-Bird, as he used it to steer the mighty Den-Liner. The cockpit had seen better days. It was battle worn, it's edges burned and littered with blast marks. In front of him, a display screen fizzled in and out. He was practically driving blind.

But it was his own stupid fault. He had made an attempt to rescue the King Liner - to save everyone still trapped inside...including Conductor.

He gritted his teeth under his helmet and revved his engine harder than ever before. "Come on...come on..." He grunted, slipping his Rider Pass into a slot in his bike. He had risked a lot to get this memory - a moment in time that would allow him to save everyone.

The Den-Liner disappeared, slipping into a portal that opened infront of him.

Yes!" He cried out in triumph as the train re-appeared in the skies above Japan. "November, 2008. This should be where we are."

But as the city came into view, Kentaro's heart dropped. The display read the date 1600 A.C. before finally powering down. He felt the train lurch as the lights began to dim. "Crap, crap, crap." He yelled, tugging hard on his motorcycle. The Den-Liner began to dip, falling faster and faster. Landing in the city would be a bad move - the Den-Liner was wanted by nearly every faction. But with a bit of luck...

Kentaro finally managed to turn the bike to right, steering the train in the same direction. It hit the ground hard but stayed on its tracks, its cars hitting the rails with a thud as they appeared underneath it.

The Rider let out a deep sigh of relief - nearly falling from his bike in the process. "Stilll...still got it." He chuckled

"Oi, Boy!" A loud voice echoed through the speaker system. "Just what kind of driving is that?!"

Kentaro chuckled again, his Plat Form dissolving around him. "Sorry, Momo!" He called back. "We lost power again. I'm going to go outside and take a look - watch my back, will you?"

He stepped out onto the dry grass, letting the cool air fill his lungs as he examined his Train. It didn't look as bad as he thought. The Imagin had managed to strike a few blows, but the Den-Liner's frame was sturdy. The blasts marks could be painted over. His biggest concern was finding a power source. Without access to the KingLiner, he was going to be stuck in this year for sometime.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God_Slayer0

Dapper Hunter

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 am
~Aylie Knecht~

Aylie

Excitement thrilled her body as she leaned her head onto her husbands shoulder and brushed her soft fingers through her son's unruly locks-nurtured by nature's dirt and and wind. She grinned for he had somehow managed to smear dirt all of his shubby cheeks and slender neck. She pulled out a baby wipe and tenderly rubbed it off as he began to doze.

"He's just as happy as we are, baby." Her eyes twinkled with joy as she planted a kiss on his cheek and threw her arms around him. Today had been enthralling. They'd all worked so hard, even her attention had been divided between the discovery and keeping up with her energetic son. Although, Iwan took after his father, choosing to follow him around until something twinkled and caught his eye. Then he would crawl into the dirt and to play with it until, yet again, he would see his father's enthusiastic, hardworking frame, and trot at his heels.

She pulled a water bottle out and took a swig before letting Iwan have his fill. Have to keep their pride and joy hydrated and healthy. Her heart hammered in her breast. No words could describe the atmosphere in the train, nor could they describe the love she felt for her family at that moment.

The train purred seamlessly over the tracks, she hardly felt it moving. The glasses filled with various liquids, barely trembled along with the cart. She pulled Iwan's tiny hands away from the table cloth and turned to Olin.

"That was a short speech." She taunted lightly. "I'll let the press know they don't need to be around long." She giggled. She made a small gesture to their dozing son and tucked him into her arms, slipping out of the hall quietly to their room. She pressed the handle slightly and eased herself into the small space, as came with most private train rooms. Space was limited and she would have to do with the area given.

She enjoyed the detailed silver embroidery around the upper corners of the room, flung across a back splash of royal blue. Silver accents split the walls in tiny ribbons, separated by a few inches each around the entire surface. If you looked hard enough you could find twinkles in the paper. She told Iwan that those were stars.

She tucked him into the cotton sheets and hummed a soft, melodious tune even well past the point where she knew he was deep asleep. She sat beside him on the edge of the bed, she herself drifting off after a long day, though not quite asleep, she felt herself hovering on the edge of finite relaxation. Nothing could have been better at the moment except a glass of wine and her husband.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:03 am
User ImageKentaro Sakurai
The Time Traveler Den-O
Momo-Ura-Kin-Ryu

User Image

"We must be near Elysia." Kentaro thought out loud as he climbed up onto the top of his Den-Liner. "Not a whole lot of Kaijin activity. For now, at least."

"You can't possibly thing of going out there, Kentaro." Urataros called out. from an open window below him.

"Agreed." Kintaros pulled Urataros away from the window and took his place. "We are too far away, you'd never make it without getting attacked by something."

"Nah, I think it's okay." Kentaro replied with a confident smile. "The Riders keep pretty good tabs of this area. The only thing we'd have to worry about are Orphenoc, I'd say."

"Hey, hey!" Ryutaros explained, holding a pair of large binoculars. "There's another train!"

Kentaro turned around. Sure enough, off in the distance, a train was speeding across from them "Right." He said, raising his Rider Pass up into the air. With his free hand, he whipped his Den-O System around his waist. He swiped his Rider Pass over it. Small, while fractals of light exploded from the buckle, forming around Kentaro, changing him into Kamen Rider Den-O (Plat Form).

He jumped from the train, and his Den-Liner ejected from the c**k -pit. He landed expertly on the bike as it sped off towards the train. He would try to slip in unnoticed and...borrow whatever spare parts he needed to get his own train in working order.

It didn't take him long to catch up to the train. His Den-Bird lined up parallel to the train. He crouched low, trying not to let his head poke over a window. He jumped, landing between two cars. His bike bike veered off, heading back towards the Den-Liner. "Okay.." He said to no one. It suddenly occurred to him that he didn't know how to fix the Den-Liner at all. "Now what..." He sighed. If anything, he'd need to find a Power-Source. Figuring out how to remove it and re-install it would be another matter.

He removed his belt, letting his suit dissolve. He slipped his belt into his bag and slipped into a train car.

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DomesticViking

Malevolent Tactician

7,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image
++Darwin Leverone++
For Seraph!

In the shimmering heat, and twilight, what they had all awaited finally came into sight.

"An armored model," Darwin mused, peering at the oncoming train through a telescope. "This is expected, but I'm not sure if the missile will do enough damage to the engine," he added, collapsing the telescope with his gloved hands and handing it to the youth that shadowed him.

"What then?" asked Tom, itching the back of his head nervously. A light prevailed in his hazel eyes as the idea came forth. "Do we board and hijack it?"

Darwin laughed heartily, causing the boy to lower his head and lose the light as quickly as it came.

"It's an Elysian, military grade, engine. There are soldiers on board. It's too great a risk for you and the others," Darwin replied, breaking eye contact and staring at the locomotive on the horizon. An idea was forming.

"Of course!" Darwin said, after inhaling sharply. "That's the way."

He tousled the teenage boy's brown locks in a playful, fraternal, manner. "Watch closely, boy."

The youth looked to the train and then back to Darwin as soon as the leather glove lifted from the top of his head. "Sir?"

Darwin ran to the launcher mounted upon the dune and dropped down in order to slide across the sands, rolling and then rising to a kneeling position in order to aim and fire the shot. Tom ran behind his leader, crouching down to his knees after Darwin lowered, slid, and rolled into position.

"All clear!" Darwin barked, taking hold of the rocket launcher. He balanced his weight while resting his right knee on the sand and planting his left foot down. The large weapon rested upon his shoulder while he tensed his body and aimed at the approaching locomotive. Tom backed away, not wanting to get hurt in the process of his mentor firing the weapon.

"Fire!" cried Darwin, pulling the trigger.

Tom watched on as the projectile screamed towards its target and exploded into a violent cacophony of sand, flames, metal, and wooden splinters.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN HIT IT?!"

Darwin threw the weapon down to the sand and rose to his feet.

"Hold on," he replied, watching the engine speed helplessly into the gaping crater and missing section of railroad track.

"Oh god," gasped Tom, standing erect as the train crashed into the crater and careened into the air as it leapt out the other side.

When the engine made impact some hundred feet away, it dove back into the sands. Metal groaned and hissed as the locomotive buckled and derailed. Some cars tipped and slid over the sand while others rolled, breaking their link. Sand kicked up and the people who were ejected from their cars were ground into the desert sand, staining it red.

"Passenger cars," Darwin sighed wistfully, feeling the remorse of the collateral damage. All reports indicated Elysian militants and employees, not civilians.

He closed his eyes, a silent tear running down his cheek, this was not the time to ruminate such things. He had a mission to lead -- a mission to finish. Darwin's eyes of cobalt blue opened.

"Charge!" he yelled, pointing to the wreckage.

Without delay, dozens of men, some on horseback, stormed over the dune that they hid behind and charged toward the wreckage; it was time to pillage and plunder the Elysian pigs.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:09 pm
Hiro Densetsu

Mighty Form

An era begins from zero on this vacant planet.
Legends need to be repainted.
Now is the time to free the accelerator.
Kuuga! A Blazing Revival!
Kuuga! A Proud Energy!
Kuuga! A Reason to be Strong!

User Image

Hiro was getting ready to dose off when he herd something outside of his car. He sat up and looked towards the door. Maybe he was just hearing things? Something would have to be traveling pretty fast to catch up to the train. Which meant it had to be a monster or something. "Guess I was needed after all." The man said as he stood up. He approached the door quietly, seeing something slip into the rail cart behined him. He got himself ready before all hell broke lose.

A loud explosion was heard before the man found himself lifted off of his feet. He tumbled about the train car, making sure to cover his head from any serious damage. The car hit the ground hard and the door swung open. Hiro flew out of it and into the waiting sand, wincing as his body bounced once or twice before he slid to a stop.

Hiro sat up slowly, covered in bruises and scrapes. He was glad the Arcle made his body so durable. 'What the hell happened?' The man looked around, his eyes going wide as he saw the bodies. His own wounds suddenly didn't matter as he ran over to the nearest person. "Hey! Are you okay?! Can you hear me?" He said as he shook the person. They gave no response and tears welled up in his eyes. Who could have done this?!' He looked up and spotted the culprits. A group of men rushing over a dune and towards the shattered remains of the train. Hiro's fist clenched as he laid the person down in the sand and stood up. He didn't usually transform to fight off humans, but this was a special case. They had just derailed a train somehow.

He held his hands over his waist, making the Arcle appear. He slid his left hand to the side and his right hand in front of himself. "Henshin!" He brought his right hand to his side and pushed on the belt before holding his hands to his sides. His armor appeared around him from the ground up, his helmet forming last. The man gave a mighty roar before he charged towards the group, intent on making them pay for what they had done.

No Fear! No Pain!
As long as he stands for love!
No Fear! No Pain!
There is nothing that needs to be feared!
Even if I stand alone, I will surpass them!
Chou Henshin!
Kamen Rider Kuuga!

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:05 am
User ImageM-Kentaro Sakurai
The Time Traveler Den-O
Momo-Ura-Kin-Ryu

User Image

Kentaro wandered the train for a good twenty minutes. Security was tight...getting to the engine room would be difficult if he didn't want to draw any attention to himself.

He now sat in the food cart, where he had helped himself to a cup of coffee. His face cringed as the bitter liquid touched his lips. It was nowhere near as good as the coffee on the Den-Liner.

"At least let me have a cup Momotaros complained in Kentaro's head. With supplies low, Naomi hadn't been able to serve Momotaros his daily cup. Everyone on board suffered because of this.

"Later." Kentaro said outloud, forgetting that he was the only person who heard Momo.He set the bitter cup of coffee aside and stood back up. "We gotta get into the engine room fi-" The boy's words were cut off as a loud bang shook the cart. The entire food cart tipped over on its side, sending tables, dishes, and cutlery crashing to one side. A chunk of debris struck Kentaro on the head, knocking him out as he became buried in the wreckage.

Moments after the dust settled, Kentaro's arm rose from the debris. "Ehhh. Way to go kid. Got yourself knocked out already." M-Kentaro grunted as he pulled himself up. His hair was now spiked up, with a long red streak. His arms had doubled in size, stretching his sleeves.

He looked around at the aftermath. The train had crashed...or rather something crashed into it. "Hmph." M-Kentaro smiled a little. "About time something fun happened." He exclaimed as he jumped out of a window above him.

Now ontop of the side of the train. From there he could see the action. A rider he recognized as Kuuga was already running after the culprits. "Heh. These new guys won't last five minutes." He sighed, sitting down to watch the show. He was old enough to remember the old Kuuga - from both universes. He didn't have much faith in the new stock lately.

Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces