Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Four-pawed book fans (Liryn, Snowball & Yue)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:38 am
((This rp is set before the events in the PTA orps))

It had been a bit of a while since Liryn had visited the main Destiny City library, but he had fancied having a look through the library's stock of audio books to see if there was anything new in.

Knowing that Snowball liked reading stuff as much as he did, Liryn had also taken the opportunity to dial up his occasional book-hunting partner in crime to see if he wanted to come along.

He figured that Camelot wouldn't mind, given that the Royal Knight had been really nice that night when he had caught him on the library steps - the self same library steps where he was waiting for Snowball.

He couldn't sense the Royal Knight and the library looked kind of dark, but perhaps the two of them could put their paws together and come up with a way in - after all even if all the lights were off it wouldn't matter that much to the two of them - what with them both being feline.

revenant aria
Hope this works as a start but let me know if I need to change anything

LP
Thought it would probably work better to backdate this to before the current orp - but let me know if you want me to change this

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:37 am
There was a library! So Flora said. Yue thought there was nothing better in this world than knowledge - which could only be obtained at very select locations. So now that he knew that were was such a location, he was very determined to go there. With higher spirits than usual, Yue followed the directions that Eve gave, tail waving curiously in the air.

Oh, was this the place? It was rather dark - how could he ready without the lights? Or better question, how was he going to get in? As he jumped down to look, he saw the other two felines. With caution in every step, he walked forward, clearing his throat quietly.

"Ahem, Ahem."

litian

LP

revenant aria

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:20 pm
Snowball had arrived slightly before the new cat, walking up onto the steps when there was an Ahem, Ahem. His head swiveled around and his face lit up in a smile, "Oh, hello!" He chirped in greeting.

His tail swishing as he looked towards the library it seemed dark before turning back to the new comer, "I'm Snowball, nice to meet you~" He added, "And my friend Liryn."

"How are you?" Obviously since the library was dark he figured it might not be a bad time to speak to the new cat maybe he'd be interested too right?

litian

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:27 pm
It hadn't that long for Snowball to arrive and Liryn had been in the process of padding down the steps to greet the other mauvian.

He'd gotten about halfway, when he heard a noise of what sounded like a nearby throat clearing, his ears pricking slightly at the sound as purplish eyes glanced towards the source of the sound.

It hadn't taken too long long to spot the fluffily white-furred cat approach Snowball from the side and behind as Liryn padded down the steps to join them and as Snowball had already made the introductions he called out cheerfully "Hello."

revenant aria

LP

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash