AstoriaFallen
Now that Xanthus was of age he was making it his sole mission in life to get to know his pack members on a personal level. Or at least on any sort of level. He felt as though he had been slacking. No, he knew that he had been slacking. Though it wasn't entirely his fault, though it was mostly his fault. He knew the Tangambili better than he knew his own members, but that was mainly due to the fact that the Alpha and her pups had been at the Nyota's Meteor Shower and the girls and him had bonded quite quickly. So he spent a lot of his free time mingling around there.

Which he needed to stop doing so much of. He had a pack to rule and members to care for. What would his parents think? The faint memory of them was pushed back as he shook his head. No time to worry about such things now. He had members to get to know.

Most of the packmates he was in charge of had been here long before him and had been raised in this culture. He was born outside of it and raised into it. He was on his way to meet one of the Jiwembari's named Lukav. He had never personaly met the male, but he was an adolescent, probably not much younger than himself. He figured he'd start with the preists first. They were very important to his role in the pack afterall.

Where would I be if I were a Year Keeper? Hmmmm He looked around and headed towards the river to start looking there.

Seaki
Lukav was seeing to the flowers. While he didn't have a huge skill in planting them - the Tumba still had far more skill than he did - he knew how to read them fairly well at this point. It seemed to be instinct well enough for him. The young male often immersed himself in the beds, careful not to crush the delicate petals and anger the gods. He had been scolded on his first day in the pack for nearly crushing precious flowers, and he was sure he would be scolding many in his time in the pack, but hopefully far enough in the future so he would not fret so much over it now.

He hummed, brushing a flower's petals softly with one of his paws. They were in perfect health, he thought, so he figured his job here was done for now. He was still learning the pack's lands, though. He wandered towards the river. It was a long stretch all the way from the mountains and surely far out of their lands to places he had never gone.

Perhaps a quick drink and then he could explore more…

AstoriaFallen
As he approached the sounds of the river reached his ears, well before the sight of it did, and he allowed the cascades soothing noise to relax him a little bit. There was no need for him to be stressed out about anything.

His eyes spotted the water and with it an adolescent male. Perhaps this was Lukav? He padded onwards and wondered how he might start off this conversation. He really had no clue who he was looking for, so he didn't want to call him by the wrong name if this wasn't who he was looking for. At least if it wasn't, then he'd get to know someone else. So it was a win win, unless he called someone the wrong name.

Let's try not to do that.

He cleared his throat slightly as he approached, so as to not startle the young male, and he gave a small grin before he spoke. "Hello there. Nice day today, don't you think?"

Seaki
The adolescent male's ears flicked towards the sound of another voice. He turned his head, curious to the sound. "Oh, hello!" He greeted the leader. "What brings you out here today," he had never actually met the leader, even though the pack was so small.

He figured the leader was quite busy. The pack was beginning to flourish anyhow. He was sure there would be pups soon, from someone. His grandmother looked excited by the prospect, but she was gone again before he knew it, so he wasn't sure if she was carrying or not.

AstoriaFallen
"Just getting to know my members better." He said as he looked around. "How are things?" He took a seat since he figured they might be there for a while. He was pretty sure this was Lukav, but he wasn't all too sure. He knew what certain individuals did, but he still wasn't too keen on who each of them were yet.

Seaki
Lukav gave a smile. "Great! I don't know many others, but I know who you area," he nodded to himself mostly, but smiled back at the leader. "We haven't really been introduced yet, have we? My name is Lukav," He introduced himself.

"I haven't been here long, so I'm still learning," he admitted sheepishly. He wasn't even quite sure how to address the leader. His grandmother and aunt were well established though, and this was where he and his brother Kaipo decided to stay. They would learn though, in time.

AstoriaFallen
He was somewhat relieved that he wasn't the only one to not know many of the pack members. Though, he had grown up here since he was small so he should know them a lot more. He frowned slightly to himself but it faded quickly. "It's alright, you'll pick it up in time. I know it took me a while when I was first brought here as a small pup." He said with a warm smile.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Lukav. How are you liking your position here as a Year Keeper?" He remebered who's name went to what rank, it was just a matter of keeping up with the faces now.

Seaki
Lukav gave a small shrug. He had truthfully come so he could remain with part of his family without travelling. "It's new. It's a bit overwhelming to be honest. There's a lot of information to take in all at once..." He gave the pack leader a smile though. "I'm sure it'll get easier with time, though!" He told the other male. He was sure the pack would grow quickly. It was a nice place - a beautiful one, after all.

AstoriaFallen
He was sure it must feel like that but he was certain that in time all would come together as it was intended. "Indeed it shall." His reply was also words for him to remember as well, in time things would come around full circle and all would be as it should. "How fares the flowers?" He asked since Lukav had been coming from the direction in which most of them were growing.

Seaki
“They’re looking wonderful,” He told the pack leader. “They’re covering a nice bit of land, and new flowers are sprouting daily,” he informed him. “I should probably get back to them. I promised the gardeners I would help out as much as I can,” there weren’t many yet, as the pack was small, but growing. Even so, there was a lot of work to be done.

AstoriaFallen
I'm very pleased to hear this." He would have to go and see them sometime soon. He would actually have to hold a pack meeting soon. There was much to discuss. "Well, don't let me keep you from your duties. I have my own responsibilities to tend to." He gave the male a warm smile. "Perhaps we shall meet again soon." With a nod he turned and headed off towards his den.