Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[PTA] Outside Deadhead Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:03 am
Deadhead, the Youma Train

While Chaos and Order alike fought themselves bloody on the office and platform, the prevalence of starseed ripping had attracted a profusion of youma to the trains. They slithered and crawled and coalesced over the top of the transit cars until a thickened, knotted mass wormed into the very plating of the train. The originally black mass soon solidified into a series of organically infused mechanisms, from creating horns that doubled as whistles, to forming deep-seated eyes that bore nothing in their sockets, to emulating teeth from a sweeping grill at the front of the train. Each piece now exhibited a meaty exterior uncannily similar to mottled muscles. Beneath what looked like the ribs of the creature sat a series of holes from which bile, chyme, and acidic fluid were often ejected.

The body of the train still held windows for scanty views of the occupants as it sped by the platform repeatedly. The top portion of the train sprouted spines that arched high enough to nearly touch the ceiling of its tunnel area, and sometimes did to rain down a shower of sparks. Occasionally, membrane sacs that formed the connective portions between the trains would split to reveal an umbilical cord connecting the cars and a surfeit of blinking eyes that watched for attempted activity.

As the train roared past, it loosed a whistle accompanied by a series of inhuman groans to discourage any attempted attacks on its symbiotic energy siphoning. The train also exudes an unbelievable amount of heat, rendering it difficult to approach - however, there seem to be breakpoints that greatly cool the train, and allow for significant damage executed by those of the weaponized persuasion.

Additionally, as the train is a fused mass of youma, it bears weakness to magical attack. Senshi and knight magic executed against the train will find curious repercussions...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:04 am
Rules, Explanations, and tl;dr

_______Rules

• Please be courteous to other participants! This event is meant to be fun, and godmodding and bad attitudes are akin to shitting on the birthday cake.
  • Try not to jump onto the train or otherwise on the tracks. It's instant death. You don't want this.
  • The train itself has melded with the mass presence of youma to become an organic/inorganic conglomerate.
  • Your characters are not rejuvenated, but there will be mechanics to release energy back to them (at a cost to your friends :'D)

_______Phase 2

1. This 'boss' does not have an HP pool. Its defeat is assured and dependent on activity levels!
  2. Everyone around it does have an HP pool. Your job is a little bit easier than the inside part, so you shouldn't have to worry about this too much! Just remember not to stand in the fire.
  3. Remember that the office and pillars exist to hide behind!
  4. Deadhead will respond to your attacks, so be aware of what you throw at it!
  5. Creativity will be rewarded here, along with working together!
  6. If you have a plan, PM me and I will help you work something out!

When HP reaches zero, you pass out! Try not to fall onto the tracks. There will be instances that can recover HP for player characters, so keep an eye out for these in case you exhaust your health pool!

HP Pools
Civilian: 80
First Stage: 120
Second Stage: 140
Third Stage: 180
Fourth Stage: 225

_______tl;dr

Egads! While everyone was fighting, the youma got in on that and turned the train into a... Youma train! Who didn't see that coming! Now people have to work together to free their friends if they're not already halfway dead from fighting each other! Man this day really blows dogs for quarters. The subway should be ashamed.  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:05 am
Communication

Every powered character has the ability to communicate with other characters outside of this thread! Whether that's via standard cell phone, knight signet ring, senshi cell phone, or Negaverse crystal is up to you!

Right now it's a really good idea to let people know what's going on outside of this messed up train monster! I mean holy damn are your friends even still alive in there? Have you told your peer and subordinate officers to gtfo already? Sometimes attacks have effects on the environment within the train monster, and being able to coordinate with the inside group will help to eliminate the enemy!

In order to chat with someone in the train, please quote the player with the text or verbal message that their character receives. Be sure to denote which of their characters you're chatting with, as they may have multiple characters in the platform area!

Likewise, chatting is completely optional! Your characters can remain asocial for the whole of the event if they please!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:06 am
Roster

Sailor Ceraskia
Lt. Aquamarine
Lt. Caramelita
Lt. Jet
Lt. Seraphinite
Lt. Witherite
Captain Aurostibite
Captain Leucite
Captain Umber
General Cinnabar
General Jarosite
General Xenotime

Page Aaru
Page Havasu Falls
Page Scholomance
Squire Mistral
Squire Pompeii
Squire Delphi
Knight Valhalla
Sailor Cor Caroli
Sailor Osiris
Sailor Pavo
Sailor Sadachbia
Sailor Subamara
Sailor Vasala
Super Juno
Eternal Athene
Eternal Maia
Eternal Megrez
Eternal/Princess Ganymede
Eternal/Princess Polaris

[quote="Beejoux"]Ceraskia, Xenotime, Pavo[/quote][quote="Sunshine Alouette"]Aquamarine, Ganymede[/quote][quote="litian"]Caramelita, Athene[/quote][quote="Guine"]Jet, Valhalla[/quote][quote="Kaefaux"]Seraphinite[/quote][quote="Kaori_luv"]Witherite, Maia[/quote][quote="kuropeco"]Aurostibite[/quote][quote="Whimsical Blue"]Cinnabar[/quote][quote="a-disgruntled-dragon"]Jarosite[/quote][quote="Viva Viola"]Aaru[/quote][quote="Torvil"]Leucite[/quote][quote="Strickenized"]Umber, Scholomance[/quote][quote="Silverah"]Mistral[/quote][quote="fiction1119"]Havasu Falls, Pompeii[/quote][quote="Sleet Tempest Snape"]Delphi[/quote][quote="Sami-Fire"]Cor Caroli, Sadachbia, Megrez[/quote][quote="chi honda"]Osiris[/quote][quote="LokisRose"]Subamara[/quote][quote="Tasinei"]Vasala[/quote][quote="Iris_Virus"]Juno, Polaris[/quote][quote="PoddlyPoods"]Chara[/quote]

The code above can also be used in case your actions affect everyone on the platform!  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:07 am
Updates

This thread is an open RP! Feel free to join!

This post will be reserved for miscellaneous updates as the thread progresses!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 am
The call from Amphitrite confirmed precisely what he wanted to avoid - his fellow agents were still on the train, likely trapped given the velocity. Brimstone said this plan was flawless. Evidently he was wrong. The tired captain closed his eyes a moment to collect himself before responding in the few even tones he could manage.

"Copy that Amphitrite. It doesn't look possible to order the train to disassemble, but you can try it. If that doesn't work, see if you can teleport yourself off the train. I expect you're at greater risk inside the youma than outside - we might be able to disassemble it from here.

"Forces are scattered, but remaining. I'll see what I can do. Umber out." When he cut his transmission, Umber realized he still held onto Elsa's arm, though more for stability than transport purposes. He allowed his hand to drop without calling attention to it. A train comprised of youma, with officers inside... Could Brimstone have ordered this? No - why would he? Was this, then, the result of a youma's natural attraction to energy and starseeds? Surely it was no different than any other cluster of people, unless the prevalence of Negaverse officers and therefore easy access to the seeds themselves attracted the conglomeration.

Even that felt like a shaky explanation at best.

"Elsa, can your magic hit something like that?" He asked, pointing to the roaring train. "Forget that it's youma - there are officers trapped on board. Mintaka is on board."

And, naturally, the White moon still remained to deal with. How many of them still had fight to their bones was beyond him, but he expected they had little reason to attack the train. Leaving seemed a more reasonable outcome for them - or continuing to attack the still-standing officers.

And I don't know what to do in a situation like this. I can't order anyone to search for projectiles. I don't have any of my own. Neither does Xenotime. And there's no way to tell how many of these senshi will remain to attack us. Do we retreat? No - We can't afford to lose those officers, or those starseeds. But how do we salvage this?

frayedflower
Amphitrite

Noir Songbird
leanin on u

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 am
Typhon, as bad a** as his magic was, in no way compared to the awesomeness that was 'giant ******** youma train of doom'. So when the 'whistle' sounded with a noise that unearthly her eyes snapped that way and the stupidest grin touched her face.

"Verona!" She afforded the knight a bit of a push (hopefully to get her away from Typhon, though it might have been a little harder then she'd meant) before pointing towards what she probably didn't need to point.

Youma, youma, youma, big and bad as anything she'd seen in a good while. And the crazy Amazon bolted towards the edge of the platform, at one point using a person stumbling towards the exit as a spring board. But how was she going to hit it? Her lack of magic and perchance for fist and foot combat would not come in handy against an enemy like this. But that had never stopped Juno and when she spotted a briefcase abandoned and dropped near the platform edge, she picked it up by the handle, before shot putting it with all her might at the train.

Pixie Nyxie

Silent Spy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:30 am
Polaris shouldn't have forgotten about Xenotime, it was stupid and reckless not to keep her full attention on her enemy, but as her eyes turned towards the train they couldn't turn back, the image of people through the 'windows' almost undoing Maia's attack as her heart tried to beat faster while the magic tried to keep her calm. There simply wasn't remaining calm at a time like this.

Destroy the youma was her first thought. Simple and easy, her hand even instinctually reached upward towards her tiara, even though she doubted something that big would dust with just one hit.

Dust...

With all the people inside..?

Her eyes widened with horror when she recalled the time Taranis' keys were sucked into a youma by her attack and never reappeared when the monster puffed into dust. If.. if they dusted the youma... would all those people... would all of them be lost too? Either taken to the Rift or just.. dead?

"You have to stop the train!!" Her voice was shrill and frantic, pleading, her eyes turning to Mistral at the controls. "We have to get them all out of there right now."

"If you can get a door open I'll try to go inside but.. we have to get them out."

It was at that moment that her phone buzzed again, reminding her insistently of the text, and she summoned it simply to dismiss it, only stopping when she saw the preview of the message from her Guardian.

Quote:
"Polaris, I'm stuck on a . . . train with people and the negaverse. We need help, back up . . . something. . . anything, please?"

It was bad enough that anyone was on the train and in danger. But Snowball was on there? Why!? Her hands began to shake slightly.

And then all of the sudden the phone rang, the image of the cat popping up. She almost wished it had just been another text, because through the phone Snowball would be able to hear the fear clearly present in her voice.

"Snowball...? I'm on the platform. I'm trying to help I just.. I just don't know what to do."

"Maybe... maybe if there are other senshi or knights they can take you to their homeworlds?" Get him away and to safety, not in the belly of the beast. But there were so many people on the train... Unless there was a royal on that train there was no way everyone was going to be able to be shuttled off. If it was even possible to do so. Who knew what kind of a magic the youma had trapping it's prisoners inside.

Silverah

Kaori_Luv

Beejoux

lp

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Silverah generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:45 am
Mistral clenched and unclenched her fists, surveying the board. Her arm was really starting to hurt - she didn't think the captain had hit an artery, but oozing blood was only slightly preferable over gushing it. Still, she was getting blood on the keyboard, and she didn't like that. She liked all of her innards to stay interior, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, she wasn't going to let one frantic princess get her all riled up. "I'm trying," she barked back at Polaris. White-haired pretty girl had a point, but it wasn't as though Mistral was a train engineer by trade. This system was totally alien to her, half the buttons on the console weren't labeled and looked like something out of a space shuttle interior, and she was doing the best she could to learn how to land the Discovery on the fly.

Or something like that.

Raising her ring to her mouth, Mistral spoke into it. "This is an all-call. This is Mistral. I have the train controls. If you are on the train, I need you to give me feedback about what's happening. Like now. What's this do?"

She flipped a switch on the board and hoped to high heaven that it was the breaks.

Strickenized
Randomize me, Cap'n!

Iris_Virus
Squishy mage baby says "I'm giving her all she's got!"

All-Call recipients beneath the cut!
If you have the knight ring upgrade, you have received this as a hologram! If you have a basic knight ring, you have received this as a transcription on paper! It is very white and creamy paper, and it smells faintly of metal. If you have a senshi phone, you received this as a text message!

If you have neither a knight ring or a senshi phone, you feel an itching in your subspace pocket! Scratching that itch will produce this message on paper, but you'd better find someone with a ring or a phone to reply!

If you were accidentally quoted and you have a chaos character, please ignore this.

a-disgruntled-dragon
Bifrost
Whimsical Blue
Eros
Sirene Naiads
Phact
Torvil
Sabine
Kaefaux
Metis
LP
Snowball
frayedflower
Eurydike
a-disgruntled-dragon
Hydrus
Sunshine Alouette
Perdita
Kaori_luv
Rhea
Sami-Fire
Glitnir
Kolina
Harmonia
Guine
Oberon
frayedflower
Mont Blonc
Sunshine Alouette
Palatine
Sleet Tempest Snape
Chaldene
kuropeco
Fahrenheit I mean Celsius
chi honda
Mira
Guine
Varuna
Silverah
Mistral
fiction1119
Havasu Falls, Pompeii
Sleet Tempest Snape
Delphi
Sami-Fire
Cor Caroli, Sadachbia, Megrez
chi honda
Osiris
LokisRose
Subamara
Tasinei
Vasala
Iris_Virus
Juno, Polaris
PoddlyPoods
Chara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:26 am
Maia looked to Polaris wanting to appologize, but knowing having used her first attack the would wear off in just a few moments. "Don't fight it, its almost done," she said quickly before looking to Mistral who seemed to be working at the controls trying to stop the train.

Maia moved over to her and looked at the controls for a moment before pointing to two she used before. "I've tried that one and that one already. I don't know what they did, if anything, but if they are communicating, maybe you can try them again."

Polaris' words made her turn around and shuffled quickly back over to her friends, "That a good idea. Is there a transcended on the train, one that glows like me. I got energy from a few just last week and was able to take several people to my planet, more than usual. I dont know it that was a one time thing because I feel my planet helped me, but its worth a shot!"

She looked out beyond the door, then back to Mistral and Polaris. "I should go out there, maybe I can help slow parts of the train. I really don't, but that's what my magic does and I've still got a lot in me."

Silverah

Iris_virus
She should be good now <3

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:41 am
Princess Polaris - HP: 225

Maia didn't need to apologize. Not when Polaris, especially in her rookie years had been the queen of collateral damage and accidentally hitting her allies. However it was a bit of a relief when Maia said it should be wearing off soon, she soon enough she did began to notice the difference too. All her nerves and stress once again kicking into overdrive, her thoughts running a mile a minute.

When Maia mentioned heading out Polaris nodded appreciatively, slowing the train was most definitely something they wanted and would be immensely helpful.

But as Maia left her eyes turned back to Mistral, her voice dropping a little as her hand slid to try and cover Snowball, who was still on the other end of the phone, from hearing what she was going to say. "I don't know if destroying the youma will destroy the people inside. So this might be our only option. I'll make sure no one comes to try and stop you." Aurora was fairly tech enept, but a knight of Mercury... if anyone could figure it out it had to be one of those!

Kaori_luv

Silverah
I'm just here, passing probably incorrect information along ;D She will however protect if for some reason baddies come to bug you.

LP
Went ahead and quoted you because it's possible he heard her even though she was attempting to cover the phone

Super Sailor Juno - HP: 140  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:31 am
As important as it might have been to rid themselves of one of the infernal royal senshi, freeing the trapped agents still aboard the runaway train was probably just a little bit more so. That did not mean Xenotime was happy about walking away from this grand opportunity, nor gracious. The general was fuming in irritation and a heavy sense of dissatisfaction as she ported away from the office and reappeared on the platform outside the door. Her weapons were back, shining silver in overhead florescents as she moved quickly to Umber and Elsa's side, one hand in the pouch at her hip to fish her crystal from one of the inner pockets.

"I assume this was not part of the plan?" This directed to her captain, tone clipped, though her irritation was not with him. Brimstone was the one leading this mission.

When she spoke into the crystal it came with the snarled edge of someone that had reached their limits of patience.

nior songbird
Ashinite, report in!

Small fingers closed over it as she looked up again as pale eyes rose to Umber, wondering if he'd had any communication with his brother. Wondering if the threat to his life inspired worry, or relief. her lips twitched, the question on the tip of her tongue, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer just yet. She at least, still held some manner of connection to the foolish senshi, even if she had not seen him in some time.

strickenized

iris_virus

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:47 am
Amethyst was as usual fashionably late for the operation that was already well underway by the time he arrived, having had to clock in another hour after the end of his work shift before he could finally call it a day. He had half a mind to actually forget about the operation and just head straight home for surely a mission that was executed on such a grand scale would have gone smoothly without a hitch and end in their success by now.

He decided to make his way down to the train station in the end and what he saw when he stood at the platform told an entirely opposite tale altogether. There were Senshis and Knights everywhere, though how they came to know of what the Negaverse had planned to execute and arrived to thwart their plans was unknown to him. Looking around yet finding not one familiar face that belonged to his side, the blond reached for his crystal communicator. "Captain Amethyst here. Would anyone care to fill me in on what exactly is going on?"

OOC
Friendly Nega Captain here, feel free to update him on the situation or have him patch you up or take a pot shot at the train or what have you sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:23 am
Athene turned from the train and made his way towards the office, reaching the door in time to catch Maia at the door, seemingly in the process of leaving.

He could spot Polaris inside the office itself, along with a white-haired Squire, although the latter was not one he recognised.

Of the General, there was no sign, the aura no longer in direct vicinity of the office.

Close as he was Athene couldn't help but overhear Maia's words and he turned to follow the curly-haired redhead.

"I'm sorry I'm late" he said quietly, as it appeared that the twin combination of getting caught in the strange wind and water attack and then stopping to deal with the Nega-Lieutenant had ended up in him missing whatever it was had occured down by the office. "I couldn't help but overhear what you said about trying to use your magic on the train though" he continued, adding "Perhaps I could try using my magic in conjunction with yours since it traps things but does no actual damage."

Although he had no idea if his magic would actually work on something as big as the train.

He was happy to try though on the off-chance that it might be able to do some part in helping those trapped.

Iris_Virus
brief mention
Silverah
brief mention
Kaori_luv
Hope it's okay to have Athene overhear Maia and offer to help - I will edit if not once pepper sauce is done

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:29 am
Verona HP: 120 // Platform

Verona didn't mind being manhandled by a tall beautiful Amazon. Hey, it was how she got down right?

She threw a bird at Typhon as she was dragged away and then they were looking at a train that was ugly as ******** and had some people on it. Hopefully, no one she knew. (looking at you sid... neutral )

"s**t, Juno." She didn't have any magic to hit the train with, or even slow it down. There was still civilians mulling around and one was a kid with a football. She didn't really want to take it but she bent down and whispered something at the kid. He tearfully gave her the ball and she took aim at the moving train, putting her shoulder in it.

It hit but just....bounced off.

"What the ******** are we suppose to do?"

Iris_Virus
oh god train /cries
Silent Spy
Sup bruh, sorry your wimminz are leaving.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff