Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Accepted Quests
[Q] Niall Croft // Kirkwall Page of Saturn

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:25 am
Upgrade quest for Niall Croft!

(Look at that fantastically complete journal, I am such a winner.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:31 am
Knight Title: Kirkwall Page of Saturn

Challenge: "Kneel or fall."

Uniform:

CC! I am open to whatever really~

Weapon --

Page: An apple.
Magic: Nope

Squire: An applewood staff
Magic: Kirkwall brings his staff down, touching the top to the ground. In doing so, he appears to "rip" a hole in the air, and ghosts pour out of the tear with a howling shriek. They fill out to an eight foot radius, and bring with them a pervasive feeling of impending doom. To those within the radius, the ghosts appear to be those they feel they have lost, betrayed, or failed, or if no one in the character's life or backstory fits that description, they are nondescript shades. After the initial "casting", Kirkwall can move and fight with his weapon, and can continue channeling as long as he maintains contact with his weapon. At this stage, he can channel for a maximum of 40 seconds.

Knight: An applewood scythe, the "blade" rendered in delicate filigreed metal
Magic: Kirkwall brings his scythe down, touching the tip of the blade to the ground. In doing so, he appears to "rip" a hole in the air, and ghosts pour out of the tear with a howling shriek. They fill out to a ten foot radius, and bring with them a pervasive feeling of impending doom and a cold chill, dropping the temperature in the area to "cold enough to see your breath" levels, or colder if the temperature is already that cold. To those within the radius, the ghosts appear to be those they feel they have lost, betrayed, or failed, or if no one in the character's life or backstory fits that description, they are nondescript shades. After the initial "casting", Kirkwall can move and fight with his weapon, and can continue channeling as long as he maintains contact with his weapon. At this stage, he can channel for a maximum of 50 seconds.

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:47 pm
Noir Songbird

Hello Song! Let's see what you've got here.

Everything looks good, though I think that maybe the channeling lengths on the magic might be a tad too long. I would suggest 35 seconds for Squire and 50 seconds for Knight.

Quote me when you've made changes or if you have any quibbles!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:10 pm
Sami-Fire

Made tweaks (and whomped the name back to Jericho because ******** it, I will have my wrecking ball joke). I set his Squire at forty seconds since it's not damaging at all and really just creepy, so I feel like a slightly longer channelling time is fair?  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Sami-Fire

Devoted Senshi

9,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Over Easy 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:16 pm
Noir Songbird
Made tweaks (and whomped the name back to Jericho because ******** it, I will have my wrecking ball joke). I set his Squire at forty seconds since it's not damaging at all and really just creepy, so I feel like a slightly longer channelling time is fair?

I can jive with that. Here's your stamp!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:46 pm
Noir Songbird

Looks good!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kyuseisha no Hikari

Crew

Dragonslaying Dragon

Accepted Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas