Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Pridelands [IC]
[PRP] Helllloooo Nurse Part II (Areo x Hecate x Caly)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image [Continuation of where we left off]

He moved around the den, keeping light pressure on his injured paw. "Do you mind if I look around?" He asked as he noted her shelves with her herbs and remedies. He had honestly never really been in a healers den before and was quite curious about what she did and what she had. Plus, he was very much enjoying her company and was actually enjoying the flirting that was going on between them.

It made him slightly sad because he didn't and probably would never have that with Mati, but that didn't make him love her any less. She needed someone to protect her and that's what he will and was going to do, no matter what happened. "Are you new to the lands?" He honestly hadn't seen her around much before the past year or so. He figured she might be a new recruit that had joined not too long back.

Painted Moose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

"Oh no, go right ahead." Hecate waved him on, far too busy peeping outside the den every few moments. Where IS she?! It hadn't even been that long, but the lioness' patience was thin. "Just don't touch anything; some of my poultices are pretty strong. You might go numb or lose your fur." The way she said it was so blase. Almost as if she dealt with that after effect often. "Oh? Moi?" Hecate turned to look at him and chuckled. "No no, I've been here my entire life. My parents were rogues, though, so that's why I'm on the small side. I- Oh, oh, get ready! Here she comes!" The last bit was a hurried whisper as Hecate slipped back into the den. "Stand up straight - smile- not too much though - maybe look a bit - you know what, just act natural."

Calypso was pleasantly exhausted. Her troops' training was coming along better every day, and today one of the soldiers had managed to best her in a duel. It was rewarding to know her efforts were actually paying off. The large lioness muscled her way past a gnarly shrub, climbed a little bank and was close enough to her den to hear her mate talking to someone. Maybe a client? That wasn't unusual, but her words were....a little odd. For a moment she hesitated, debating on whether she should enter or not when Hecate made the decision for her.

The lioness popped around the corner, startled to see Caly so close, but she was instantly all smiles. "Sweetheart! Come in, I've got a friend for you to meet."

"A friend?" She questioned dubiously. When Calypso entered the den she hadn't been prepared to see the male. He certainly was a sight. She quirked her brow, looking between the two of them as if trying to piece together an odd puzzle.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:08 pm
Painted Moose

He noted her eagerness for her mate to be home. Hmm. Curious. Was there anything he should be worrying about?

At any rate he was more curious about all her odds and ends and it was as if she was reading his mind because she spouted off with not wanting to touch anything or he might lose some fur. Oh yes, he didn't want to lose any of that.

He touched a paw to his chest at the thought and shuddered slightly. Yes, he didn't want that.

So she had been here his whole life? How had he missed seeing her this whole time then? He hadn't even really commented on her size but she threw that in there and was going to speak but suddenly she was bustling with commands and he wasn't entirely sure what to do at the moment.

He felt as though she was about to show off some prized possession and he felt slightly out of his element. "I'll try my best." Was what he finally managed between all of her fussing.

Oh yes. This was going to be very interesting indeed.

He watched as Hecate disappeared outside and seemed to almost butter her up in his opinion. Was there something going on he wasn't aware of? He watched as Calypso entered with Hecate in food and seemed almost taken aback a little as she looked at him.

He suddenly felt very large and this place very small.

He held up a paw and sat back on his rump as he pointed. "I had a thorn in my paw, your Hecate was so kind enough to lend me some aid." He gave her the best grin he could. He felt misplaced all of a sudden.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:03 pm
AstoriaFallen

It was kind of cute seeing him so flustered. Seeing a big, bad male like that getting so worked out because of something she did made Hecate grin. Granted, he wasn't as scary as his appearance made him out to be, but it counted. "He's a good friend. One I was hoping to talk to you about. Come on, sweet heart, get inside the den. You have to be tired." Hecate ushered her mate inside, grinning over the odd look on her face.

"Oh, well, it's good that she took care of that then. She's a good healer, even if she is confusing at times." Calypso passed a very pointed look at the smaller female, who seemed more concerned with her claws at the moment than the others. "Hecate, what are you trying to do?" Her voice may have been soft, but it was obviously covering a steely resolve. The larger lioness knew a schemer when she saw one. "It's very nice to meet you, this isn't about that, but it is about that." She pointed to Hecate, who was trying to look innocent and failing hard core.

"What, can't we have friends?" She puffed up, sticking her little chest out. After a few moments she rolled her eyes on an aggravated 'harumph'. "We were just talking earlier about how nice it was to flirt with others. You know, how things like that can be spread around and not cause any harm. Areo's a mated male, you know, very respectable." Even if he wasn't, hopefully he would take the hint. "But it's just...I think he's rather cute, and I know we had talked about possibly bringing in a male to help with surrogacy...."

She left that hanging out in front of them, hoping the other two would pick up on the hint.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:58 am
Painted Moose

"It's a pleasure to meet you too." Now he had been propositioned by females before to do the one and done with them, but not like this.

This was uncomfortable and he was quite trapped with them blocking the door. She wanted him to help them? He gulped slightly. He already could tell that Calypso wasn't in on Hecates idea and he looked between the two females with a rather odd look on his face.

He hoped to never be in an odd situation like this again. She could have at least came about it in a more approachable way and not make it sound soooo weird. "I see...." He said simply letting the e fade out slowly.

"I feel as though I have been brought into a past conversation and I feel rather awkward now being brought into a part of it as I'm not up to date on the whole thing." He said rubbing his shoulder slightly. He really didn't have an issue with such things, she just made it seem so personal right now. It was probably because he was used to the aggressive females that just wanted the deed done and over with and never to be seen from again. This was a first for him, being propositioned by someone where he lived.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:43 am
AstoriaFallen

Hecate blew an upstream of air into her mane with an exasperated huff. This wasn't going as she had planned at all. "Okay, okay, so hear me out. Everyone just take a deep breath and we'll start over." Leading the pack, the lioness took in an exaggerated breath and on the exhale smiled ten times brighter.

"So, I'll be the first to admit, I should have been honest from the beginning." Hecate placed a paw on her chest. "Buuuuttt, now that we're here anyway, let's talk about it, hmm? Neither Calypso nor I have the equipment necessary to..." She waved her paw in the air. "...do the deed. Not that we haven't tried, right?" Hecate had meant to share a laugh, but judging by Calypso's tight lips and reddened cheeks she knew to keep her mouth shut. "I want cubs, she wants cubs, you're" -she turned to Areo- "attractive, so what say we work out a little deal? We can help you watch over your mate while your away and any cubs the two of you might have, since I'm sure that will take some burden away from you. All you have to do is help us out."

Calypso was mortified.

Never in her life had she thought about asking a male so bluntly for something like this. She hadn't even entirely been on the same page as Hecate to begin with. Of course, if her lover wanted cubs she could have them, but Caly had always been iffy on it herself. She feared she wouldn't be a good enough mother, but those worries were her own.

Looking to the male, she gulped and gave him a sympathetic smile. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I understand if you'd rather not; this is an uncomfortable situation." She looked to her mate and then back to him. "If you did, you wouldn't have to worry about raising the cubs, we would be doing that."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:08 pm
Painted Moose

He remained silent as the two spoke and he mulled the idea around in his head. The end result would be beneficial in the end. He'd finally have someone to take care of Mati while he was away. He knew her children probably needed the break as well. It wasn't easy, having to grow up raising your mother.

He looked between the two females and he was rather at a standstill. This truly was a first for him. Being propositioned where he lived. Being out and about on his travels when he was younger had been one thing, but this, this was something a little different. He'd actually be able to see the outcome. He wasn't sure if he'd be able to give up rights as a parent completely.

He was aware he had been quiet an awfully long time and looked at the two females once more as he thought of what to say at this moment. "I wouldn't say it's THAT uncomfortable. I just wasn't exactly expecting to be asked such a question." He said giving them a small smile in reassurance that they hadn't just scared him off. "I don't know i'd be completely willing to let you both raise them with me being so close...." He trailed off for a moment. "I would like to be a part of their lives. Especially since my mate and I don't' have any ourselves." He thought a moment more. "The help with Mati would be greatly appreciated. Her memory is so bad you know? It would help ease the strain on her children and myself that she had a wonderful healer like yourself helping out."

He realized he hadn't exactly given them a yes answer. "I would be honored to help you both out with this peculiar situation." And there you have it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:29 pm
AstoriaFallen

Calypso wasn't entirely sure what she wanted him to say at this point. The possibility of a 'yes' put her on edge, but the outcome of a 'no' would only serve to sadden Hecate. That was the last thing she wanted. This was truly...odd. In the midst of that long, silent moment she reached over to place her paw on her lovers. No matter the outcome Calypso would support her, as she had always done for her.

She turned to look at Areo, and bit her lip. "I suppose that's only fair, considering what we're asking of you. They would be yours, after all." It would complicate things, surely. That would be two more parents, two more lives to navigate around and it...was a little overhwhelming.

Hecate squeezed Calypso's paw. "I'm fine with that, so long as you don't take over their rearing. I don't mind you being in their lives, but I don't want to make things confusing on the poor dears. Above all I want a stable, happy family." To her that meant peace. If she brought in a few more adults to obtain that, then what would be the harm? She didn't see it as a negative, not really. His mate might have her issues with memory, but Hecate was a patient female. One who could use the assistance, whatever Mati could give! "I think she would benefit greatly from a steady routine, one with a lot of exercise and something to preoccupy herself. Something to build memory, you know? It might not work, but it's worth a shot, I think."

Hecate grinned and looked between the two. "Well, that settles it then! We're making a family!"

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:37 pm
Painted Moose

He nodded his head in understanding. "Oh, I wouldn't impose that much. I would just like to be able to spend time with them and help out is all. I'll leave the rearing up to the two of you since that is what you both desire." He said with a smile towards them. He didn't want to impose on them at all so he would respect what they desired. "I think that would be beneficial to her. I don't really think she has much of a routine right now and with my job set I'm definitely not on a routine schedule." He said softly. He wondered if it would help her in the end, to have that sort of a routine.

And he smiled as hecate did and stated they were going to make a family. And so they were. He wondered how Mati would react, though he knew she probably wouldn't remember him having told her later. This saddened him slightly. It's probably one of the reasons they hadn't had cubs of their own yet. He felt as though it would almost be wrong of them to have any as she probably wouldn't remember the deed at some point and it made him sick to think she'd have to wonder how it happened. "It would seem to be that we are." He would have to get going presently.

"When did you both want to do this?" That was the question unanswered at the moment.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:05 pm
AstoriaFallen
One more post should wrap this up nicely. c:

Calypso nodded in agreement. That all seemed fair and reasonable to her. The thought of opening her life up to so many people at once had the veteran warrior on edge, but she needed this. It brought as much joy to her heart as it did unease. If Hecate trusted him to do as he said, then she would to.

"I'll take her with me, when I can." Caly volunteered. "My days consist of nonstop routine and schedule, so I could help with exercise while Hecate works with her mentally." Surely Mati could keep up with running drills? Even if Calypso had to stay with her, and remind her where to go. That wouldn't be so bad.

"Tomorrow." Hecate blurted. When Calypso turned to her sharply, she simply shrugged. "My days are pretty much a 'need me as they need me' type thing. I can take off as much time as I want, and I want tomorrow off."

The answer was a little bold, but hadn't this entire conversation been bold to start with? She looked Areo over once more and smiled. Yes, this was going to work out just fine. "We can start tomorrow if you want, and then you and Caly can find some time for your own endeavors. As for me, I could use a nap. Want to be well rested for tomorrow, you know."

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:26 pm
Painted Moose
Fin

He was pleased that it seemed everything would end up working out well in everyone's favor. He was sure Mati would like the routine as well, at least he hoped she would. "I think that sounds like a good start." He nodded his head pleased that there would finally be some consistency besides her daughter caring for her.

He watched as Calypso gave Hecate a sharp stare when she blurted out tomorrow. Well, she was a go getter wasn't she. "I guess tomorrow it is then." He said wondering what he had just gotten himself into. He almost worried slightly to himself when she said she wanted to be well rested for tomorrow. He gulped slightly and nodded his head. "I will see you ladies tomorrow then. Thank you again Hecate for helping me with my paw." He said gesturing to his bandaged foot.

He gave both the ladies a nod of his head and then removed himself from their den and headed of. This was going to be very interesting indeed.  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games