User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It was dark when they ran into each other, dark and far from either Rise & Shine or the Royal Rainbow Troupe's current camp. Their eyes met, both pairs glowing - glowing gold. The narrower belonged to Saddened Eyes, better known as Weep, back laden with criss-crossing vines, terminating in pouches laden with herbs and fruits. The wider - and wide they were, ovoid orbs that fairly sparked - belonged to...a giant pink mantis. At each other, they stared for several silent moments. Then, the mantis clicked its mandibles. The thin wings flared and whirred into life, the jagged forelimbs waved, as if the creature were about to leap -

"You can drop the act," Weep said, "the only animals with glowing eyes are Legendaries in disguise. And you look just like a giant mantis version of that pink Acha with sand dog ears. I know I'm pregnant, and we already have an in-house Legendary at Rise & Shine. If I needed a blessing, I would have asked my in-house Legendary and I didn't. I don't need a blessing, and I especially don't need a blessing from a Legendary who's going to jump on me as a giant mantis pretending it's not a Legendary."

Without waiting for a reply, Weep marched past the, honestly, rather deflated-looking giant mantis. To Rouge's credit – as much as the briefest attempt at self-restraint should be credited, anyway – it took till Weep was about thirty paces away before the mantis popped back into Acha form and screamed at the dark doe's retreating back,

"HA. HAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL?! WELL, TAKE THIS: MOTHERFATHER, BLESS THIS DOE ANYWAY, AND BLESS HER GOOD."

Before popping into a hot pink sand dog and running away back to the Royal Rainbow camp for a good, long sulk. Weep didn't even stop to roll her eyes.

END