Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]
[PRP]no buts no cuts no coconuts(Nelly x Hanna x Asker)-fin- Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:28 pm
User Image "HAAAAAANNNNAA!" She cried bounding into their little cave dwelling pouncing on her sister excitedly. "Let's go do something!!!" She said with a playful whine. She wasn't sure where their brothers were and she wanted to get out before one of them, namely asker, came back. He always picked on her! At least it was all out of love.

She didn't want to be cooped up inside anymore and wanted to go catch some crabs or maybe a sand snake. She didn't know. She just wanted out! She nibbled on her sisters ear for a moment and then with a hop and a skip and a bound she darted out of the cave into the warm sand and looked back to see if she was awake yet. "Huuuuurrrrreeeeeeyy." She said with a laugh as she wriggled her hind end in the air behind her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:27 am
AstoriaFallen
If you'd like, Darling!

User Image

Hana had been only been awake for a few moments, and had spent most of that time lying on her side in the sand, her front legs stretched out in front of her toward a beetle that was scratching about. She wanted to play with it, but she was still a little too lazy to actually move, so instead she just squirmed and reached for it from where she was.

When Nelly came barreling in and flopped on top of her, she didn't really react. Usually, she would have been all for a play fight, but instead she just twisted a little bit and put her paw against her sister's face. Nelly spewed out some words and, almost before Hana could actually register what she said, took off again.

Smiling, Hana shook her head and rose to her paws, gave herself a shake and started after her sister. She paused. Turning around, she quickly pounced on the beetle, ensured she had caught it, then trotted off proudly to play with Nelly, leaving the poor bug stunned in the sand.

Once outside, blinking at the brightness, Hana padded up beside her sister. Thumping one paw on her sister's back, she lifted herself up to chomp on her haunches, trying to be gentle as she did so. She usually played pretty rough, but tried to hold back with her sister.
"So what did you want to do?", she asked around her mouthful of rump.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:30 am
Rennekae

She flopped over with her sisters thump and gnawing of her hindquarters and pawed at her playfully with her front paws. "Ummm. I actually hadn't really thought that much into it." She said with a sheepish looking grin. She had truly wanted to do something with her sister, but she honestly hadn't a clue as to what it was she wanted to do. "We could go scavenging? Or prowl for crabs or something." She said listing off a few things she could think of off paw. She caught her sisters tail with her paws as it swayed around and she gnawed on the fur at the tip gently.

She really wasn't too sure what they could do today. Maybe the could go check out the shoreline and find some shells or something? She kept thinking of things while her sister made a 'snack' of her rump.

User Image
Asker was having a grand ole time watching his sisters from his hiding spot atop the cave. It was quite nice and secluded and he had the perfect concealment in the brushes. Plus he could pop down whenever he chose to pounce on them, if he wanted. However, he was deciding against it for the moment as he just really wanted to see what they were going to do before interrupting their "fun".

He had already explored a bit that morning and had been honestly waiting for his sisters to finally come out and join the rest of the world on this day. He was patient though, so he continued to watch from his perch above.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:08 am
Hana shifted her jaws and moved to chewing on her sister's hind leg as she mulled over the choices Nelly presented. Hana had spent enough bonding time with their uncle Dhoru to know that she enjoyed 'scavenging'. It was always exciting not knowing what you would find. She even entertained the thought of becoming a Thief when she grew up!

Pulling herself out of her daydreaming, she pulled her mouth away from her sister's knee and grinned mischievously.
"Let's try to find some trinkets to bring back to uncle Dhoru!", she suggested. While Hana wasn't an attention seeker, she did love the feeling that came with others being proud of her, and none would be more proud of their finds than their uncle. Well, none in her family anyway.

She released Nelly and bounced a couple of steps away, heading excitedly toward the beach. While they weren't really allowed in the water without an adult, there were always shells and stones and possibly some more unique treasures to be found in the sand.
Had she been paying a little more attention, Hana would have noticed her brother's scent was strong and near; as it were, she was far from the skilled and vigilant Patron she would become, and Asker went undiscovered.

AstoriaFallen

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:26 pm
Rennekae

She honestly didn't mind being her sisters chew toy, it was when her brother did it she didn't particularly care for it. She was aware that Hana was much gentler on her than she was on their brothers and she wasn't quite sure of why that was, but she never questioned it either. It was just dust in the wind, nothing to worry about. "Oh yes! We should do that." She said hoping up and dashing after her sister as she bounded towards the shore.

She caught up to her sister quickly and nudged her head against her shoulder playfully. "What should our focus be on? Whatever catches our eye?" She honestly very much enjoyed combing the beach for trinkets and odds and ends. It was a never ending assortment of oddities to be found. She spotted a pretty shell and bounded over to it to investigate.

- - - - - - - - -

Asker yawned and shook himself as he watched his sisters scamper off towards the shoreline. He was mostly certain he could be off with is brothers causing a ruckus, but he preferred to keep an eye on his sisters. Call it brotherly love if you will, it was probably the closest he'd come to admitting it, at least as a cub.

Limbs extended and claws racked the semi-hard earth and he stood up and shook the sand and dirt from his pelt and slinked along the side of the cave and bounded down the step slope. He knew that when there were cubs by the water, something ALWAYS interesting tended to happen. Whether it was some unknown sea creature or a wandering visitor, something always seemed to happen and he wanted to make sure nothing serious would happen to either of his sisters.

He kept a distance back so they wouldn't see him. He didn't want to spoil all of their fun just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:52 pm
Loving her sister's enthusiasm, Hana let out a rumbling purr and chased after Nelly. The dark cub thought on her sister's question; they were going to a beach, so obviously there were going to be shells, and - naturally - they should bring back at least the ones that were in good condition. But, personally, Hana was hoping for something shiny - like some stones.

"I guess whatever we can find that's good. But I want to really try to find some shiny stones or something." Hana trotted a little to keep up with Nelly as the paler cub took off toward a shell. She watched her sister inspect the shell for a few heartbeats, then turned her attention to scanning the beach. Whenever her sister made a decision on the shell, she wanted to have a general direction for them to head in.

To their right, the beach stretched away as far as she could see. But, along the way, she could see some tide pools, a collection of climbing rocks, and a heap of seaweed and assorted junk washed up on the shore. Three very likely places to find some treasure! She padded a few steps in that direction that sat down and looked back over her shoulder to wait for her sister.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:13 am
Rennekae
I back read a lot of the rps between their uncle, his mate and the cubs. They were all so cute together!!! Nema was such a sweety to nelly <3

She was very excited to be looking for some trinkets for Uncle Dhoru, though she wanted to find something special for Nema. She had started to warm up a great deal to the pale lioness and being around her made her forget her differences, if at least for a little while. After investigating the shell she decided it wasn't what she was looking for and looked towards her sister and moved to join her. "Did you find something?" She asked looking as her sister glanced back at her. She really wanted to find something nice for Nema. That was her goal on this beach today.

Asker had found a nice spot to make himself comfortable, he was at a distance where he could be seen, but only if you thought to look for him. Maybe it was just him being a brother and looking after his sisters, who knew really. He didn't want to interrupt anything yet. Besides, there wasn't anything to practice stealing from them just yet. He figured he could hold out long enough to wait for them to find some nifty trinkets he could call his own. Not that he would actually keep any of it, he just liked to practice. It caused for some good entertainment, as long as his sisters didn't gang up on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:46 pm
AstoriaFallen
I've been trying to read a lot of the old rps, too. Depawsit recently changed ownership of Nema to me and I'm trying to get a better sense of her 'cause I'm scared to play her lol

"I dunno," the dark cub shrugged, "I found some places that we could find stuff. So sort of."

As Nelly padded up beside her, their coats in stark contrast, Hana started toward the closest of the likely treasure spots - the heap of washed up junk. It was fairly close, and the sisters reached it after only a couple of minutes.
The smell immediately put Hana off.Whatever else was tangled up in the seaweed, it was clear it had been there for a while, baking in the heat. She wrinkled her nose and flattened her ears, giving her sister a disgusted look before raising a paw and shifting some of the plants aside as much as she could without touching it too much.

Hana saw shells, mostly broken or at least cracked, and some driftwood but nothing overly interesting. She backed away from the junk pile and took a deep breath. She motioned to Nelly.
"Do you want to try?"

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:12 pm
Rennekae
Dawww. I was afraid at first as well. Though I do need to work more of Nelly's nervousness about her difference in appearance back into her personality. Wasn't aware she was self conscious like that. XD She's with hana right now she it's not like she needs to worry haha!

She followed alongside her sister as she took lead to check out this foreign pile of who knew what. It looked promising but just as the two approached she caught the smell almost as immediately as Hana. "I think whatever in there is dead..." She said giving her sister just as disgusted of a look, her paw protectively covering her nose.

She watched as her sister attempted to move some of the plants so they could see but all that she succeeded in doing was disturbing a crab that suddenly moved out from under some of the debris. It had been feeding on the dead flesh of whatever creature this was and didn't want to be bothered by the cubs. She raised a brow and shook her head as her sister asked her if she wanted to look. "I don't know if we found anything there if that smell would ever come out." She said sticking out her tongue and making another face in disgust.

"What about that pile over there?" Her ears perked as she padded over towards a rather lumpy and less smelly patch of seaweed and driftwood.

Asker had decided he would rather much join in with his sisters than stay where he was any longer. Plus he was mostly certain he had spotted a crab running away from the two of them and if there was anything Asker loved more than salty drift wood, it was crabs. He lowered himself to the ground and rolled his shoulders and took off in the direction of the crab. He was sure his sisters would notice him now but he was more interested in the finer things life had to offer.

Food.

He caught up to the Krustation quickly and pounced on it, careful to avoid the pinchers and with quick fashion dispatched it and tore off the claws and picked up his prize in his mouth and padded over towards them with a smug expression. He nudged Hana gently as he padded by her with a chuckle and a wink and then made himself comfortable near Nelly and started eating his accomplished kill.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:14 pm
AstoriaFallen
Unfortunately, I'm not really sure much about Nema's personality. I've seen certain actions but I have no idea what causes them and stuff. I'm waiting for Pawsie to pm me back before I start to rp her in earnest.

Also, I just realized there's this rp between Asker and Hana. It was with The Captain Britain (the original owner of Asker) and I marked it as abandoned when they stopped replying. Do you want to finish it? It just needs a finishing post from each of us. I can fill you in on what was going on if you have any questions.

Hana's gaze followed the crab as it scuttled away indignantly, not overly interested in the creature. She was, however, interested in her brother as he came careening down the beach. She watched as he mauled the crab and smiled at his cockiness. What a show off, she thought, rolling her eyes affectionately.

She allowed a short purr as her brother brushed flanks with her, acknowledging and returning the love in the 'pretending-it-didn't-exist' way she and her brother had with each other. Hana was like that with all of her family, really, except Nelly. Nelly had always been timid, and Hana's compulsion to protect her didn't leave much room for rough-housing or sarcasm, although she tried not to treat her too differently.

Her ears twitched as her brain registered - with some delay - that her sister had asked a question. She turned toward the other pile (happy to note the comparative lack of smell), flicking her tail in Asker's face as she did. She grinned mischievously at him as she padded over to the gunk.

"One of you can get this one; my turn's done with Old Stinky over there." Hana backed up a couple of paces and motioned toward the pile, inviting one of her siblings to dive into this mystery muck.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:30 am
Rennekae

As she was poking around she heard the scampering of feet and looked behind her quickly to see what was making the sudden noise and then relaxed when she saw it was only Asker. Of course he would go catch the crab and then bring it over here to eat without sharing! "You didn't even offer!" She said making a slight pout face at him.

At Hana's words she shook her head and pointed to their brother. "I'm not touching THAT!." She put the emphasis on that and moved to the other side of the pile she was looking at. She looked over at Asker. "What were you doing anyway?" She asked wondering where he had come from.

He finished off the crab and shook himself slightly as he stood up. "I didn't know I was going to have to share." He said with a smug little smile as he padded over to the massive heap of gods knows what and inspected it. The smell we distasteful but not that bad to him.

"What are you two looking for anyway?" He asked, brow raised as he turned a green eye to look at his darker siblings. He started to paw through whatever this was and looked at it, trying to understand why they even wanted to see what was in this mess of death and goo.

He glanced over at nelly when she asked what he was doing. "Oh nothing." Of course they probably knew he was lying.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:32 pm
Hana smirked and enjoyed the slight discord between her siblings. The way Asker needled at Nelly amused her a little; even if she would never do it herself, as long as Nelly seemed okay with it, it was fun to watch the teasing. She shook her head and purred affectionately.

"Stalking us is more like it," she taunted Asker. She bared her teeth and stuck her tongue out between her incisors, holding her left eye shut in a prolonged wink. She cuffed her brother's ear gently - well, gently for her.

"We're just looking for treasures," Hana continued after the brief play. "Something to bring Uncle Dhoru, so he can give them to the Crafters." Hana paused for a moment to think. Uncle Dhoru had told her a secret, and nobody was supposed to know, but she thought that maybe if she told her siblings, they could help.

"If I tell you something, promise not to tell anyone?"

AstoriaFallen
Just to fill you in, Dhoru got a tail band crafted for Nema. It's leather, and has a bunch of colorful, shiny stones in it. That's why Hana wants a stone. Her uncle told her about it and told her to bring him any shiny stones she found.
Of course, she'll tell her siblings, but they can't tell Nema. ICly, it's already happened, and she didn't know, so if they tell her it wouldn't make sense.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:34 am
Rennekae
Daww. Okay!

Asker swiped his paw in the air as if to bat away her words and he gave a sly grin. "I suppose neither of you will ever know." He stuck his tongue out in quick response to Hana's face.

Nelly wasn't finding too much in the pile she was looking for, though she really didn't know WHAT to look for right now. Her gaze shifted to Hana. "What is he having them make?" She asked curiously and then she bounded over to her sister when she confessed she had a secret to tell. "I want to know Hana. I promise I won't say anything." She pleaded at her sister with hopeful eyes.

Asker raised a brow and turned his head. "Oh yes, please tell us. You know we all like to hear a good secret." He would never tell anything his siblings said to him to another, it just wasn't something he did. They were his life and he would do whatever he could to protect them in the end.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:23 pm
"Well," Hana started, pausing for effect. She made a show of casting her turquoise gaze around, pretending to search for any other creatures even though she knew there weren't any there. When she thought her siblings were sufficiently suspenseful, she continued. "Uncle Dhoru is going to ask Nema to be his mate. Like, forever. And he asked me to help him find some shiny stones to put into some jewelry for her."

At that last part, Hana sat back with her chest puffed out and her face smug. She was so proud that her uncle had asked for herself - not in a gloating way, but now that she'd admitted it, she couldn't help but preen. She had to find the perfect stones to help her uncle - 'ones that looked like stars' - so she could keep him so confident in her to share more secrets.

AstoriaFallen
I dunno if the quote didn't work, so I'm just gonna do it again.

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:07 am
Rennekae

The two cubs looked eagerly at their sister as they waited for her to tell them what it was. Vanellope couldn't almost contain her excitement about that. "EEEEEEE" She bounded around for a moment in glee and looked again at her sister. "I'm so happy that she's going to become part of the family." She said very pleased with the news. Nema had been so kind to her and she very much enjoyed the lionesses company and how relaxed she felt around her.

He watched as his sister preened and he chuckled. "You don't have to gloat about it ya know." he said with a wink. Though if he had such news to tell himself, he'd preen too. It was a good bit to share. "Do you know when he's going to do it?" He was mildly curious. He was fond of how his uncle was around her, they were a fit match those two.

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff