RP thread and plot recovery!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:38 pm
Hey, guys I need some help. My health has been pretty poor for nearly a year and so some of my RP threads have gone without replies. It wasn't on purpose, I promise you, but now I can't remember which ones I still owe people posts or what plots I had going. I am asking you to help me out here. If it is my post on an RP thread, please post a link here for me to get a reply on it ASAP, and if we had a plot, please drop that here as well. Some plots I remember, but others I do not, so please just plop it here even if you think I might remember it just to be safe! Thank you guys for being awesome and helping me out with this.

Recovered threads so far:

Desert Cave Hermit -Magna
Snow Rescue -Magna
?? -Tan (searching for this one)
Great Mothers Blessing -Astoria  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:51 pm
Kathryn Dragonna

If you still want to continue these.
Desert Cave Hermit
Snow Rescue

magnadearel

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:53 pm
magnadearel
Kathryn Dragonna

If you still want to continue these.
Desert Cave Hermit
Snow Rescue

Thank you, yes I would like to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:01 am
I hope you have been feeling better this week. -Hug-
We did chat about our SB plot but I figured I would drop it here so it's with your others. 4laugh

Mari was joining up with the SB, Ragnvard can do her challenge RP if you like, and they were going to fling. heart If you want her to have more plottage after that with him that would be awesome as well. He won't take a single mate but he is certainly a dedicated dad and would be very active with their family. They could have multiple flings if you wanted as well. It's entirely up to you! 4laugh  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:44 pm
Great Mothers Blessing Aphrodite and Svetlana. I'm still very interested in them becoming mates. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:51 pm
Tanakako
I hope you have been feeling better this week. -Hug-
We did chat about our SB plot but I figured I would drop it here so it's with your others. 4laugh

Mari was joining up with the SB, Ragnvard can do her challenge RP if you like, and they were going to fling. heart If you want her to have more plottage after that with him that would be awesome as well. He won't take a single mate but he is certainly a dedicated dad and would be very active with their family. They could have multiple flings if you wanted as well. It's entirely up to you! 4laugh

I seem to remember an RP open between them... I'll go try to dig that up to post to because yes, Mari and Ragnvard would be nice to keep plotting. She's not really a single mate type of girl either.  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:54 pm
AstoriaFallen
Great Mothers Blessing Aphrodite and Svetlana. I'm still very interested in them becoming mates. <3

YAY!... fair warning I might just give them a mostly pink cub at some point... cuz Aphrodite has a loving family in the roguelands to take in unacceptable cubs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:05 pm
Kathryn Dragonna
AstoriaFallen

YAY!... fair warning I might just give them a mostly pink cub at some point... cuz Aphrodite has a loving family in the roguelands to take in unacceptable cubs.

XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:55 am
Kathryn Dragonna
I seem to remember an RP open between them... I'll go try to dig that up to post to because yes, Mari and Ragnvard would be nice to keep plotting. She's not really a single mate type of girl either.

I thought there was but I couldn't find it. XD If you do, can you drop it on me? heart  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games