Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Family Profiles
McGregor Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:36 pm
xxxT H ExxM c G R E G O RxxF A M I L Yxxx

User Image

"Een dhn bait spair nocht"

-Slay and spare not-

xxxxxxxxxxxC U R R E N T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxx
Kevin McGregor - Husband of Jemma, Father of Michael, Jeremy, Joi, Leon, Wallis, and Malcolm, NPC
❤Jemma McGregor - Wife of Kevin, Mother of Michael, Jeremy, Joi, Leon, Wallis, and Malcolm, NPC
xxx↪Michael Davenport - Son of Kevin and Jemma, adopted son of Leon and Erica Davenport, located in the Davenport thread
xxx↪Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) - Adopted son of Olan Borson and Frida Bjelke, son of Kevin and Jemma, located in the Lovette thread
xxx❤Gypsy Lovette - Daughter of Thackery and Piper Lovette, located in the Lovette thread
xxxxxx↪Jack Lovette - Son of Gypsy and Jeremy Long, located in the Lovette thread
xxx↪Joi McGregor - Daughter of Kevin and Jemma
xxxxxx↪Sefton McGregor - Son of Joi McGregor and Gael Henson
xxxxxPlayed by ShadowLord576
xxx↪Leon McGregor - Son of Kevin and Jemma
xxx↪Wallis McGregor - Son of Kevin and Jemma
xxx↪Malcolm Lovette - Son of Kevin and Jemma, adopted son of Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette, moved to the Lovette thread

xxxxxxxxxxxP A S T F A M I L Y M E M B E R Sxxxxxxxxxx
      None

↪ = Offspring
❤ = Married
✿ = Adopted
xxxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
UPDATED 3/17/17

ACCEPTED BY ~ ♥ Cara ɱк [03/28/2017]
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY
𝓖𝓻𝔂𝒇𝒇𝓲𝒆 08/09/2021

CHARACTERS ACCEPTED
Leon [03/28/2017] Joi [03/28/2017] Wallis [03/28/2017] Sefton [08/09/2021]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:25 pm
xxxxM A L C O L MxxxL E N N O NxxxM c G R E G O R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxXxxAdopted by Gypsy and Jeremy Lovette, moved to the Lovette family threadxxXxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Nickname

AGE 3

BIRTHDAY March 29, 2028

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Length, Wood, Core, Flexibility, Texture

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unknown

FACECLAIM Kida Masaomi (Anime) [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              TO ATTEND Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE House

YEAR/CLASS OF Year

BEST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

WORST LESSONS
                  Lesson
                  Lesson
                  Lesson

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ X
                  Charms ~ X
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ X
                  Herbology ~ X
                  History of Magic ~ X
                  Potions ~ X
                  Transfiguration ~ X
                  Elective ~ X

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Current Employment

DREAM JOB Princess

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ RESERVED Malcolm is generally a kid that tends to keep to himself. He is slow to anger or get excited, but can and will speak his mind if necessary. While it might seem like he's unemotional, that is far from the truth as he just doesn't show his own easily.
              ■ CONFIDENT Malcolm is also confident, showing an understanding of his own abilities and appreciation for what he can and can't do. While it might come off as egotistical, he rather prefers that he has excellent self-esteem and a good head for what he can and cannot do.
              ■ QUIRKY Malcolm is a bit of an odd person, prone to peculiarities unique to himself. He does things his own way, and does them for reasons unfamiliar to others.
              ■ INTELLIGENT Malcolm is quite intelligent, and can pick up on new ideas quite easily. He also doesn't have an issue with applying said ideas in new ways, or with coming up with his own ideas.
              ■ ADAPTABLE Malcolm is highly adaptable, and can adjust to most any situation he comes across. New experiences don't scare him, and he finds it an adventure to discover situations he's never been in before.
              ■ PROGRESSIVE As Malcolm is adaptable, he also doesn't mind new ideas and applying them. He has little to no idea about conventional roles, and flaunts breaking stereotypes with little regard to what others think.

Bright colors
                  Chocolate
                  Dresses
                  Jewelery

DISLIKES
                  Pants
                  Anything sour
                  Being alone
                  Arguments
                  Snobs

HOBBIES
                  Painting
                  Singing
                  Playing dress-up

STRENGTHS
                  Adaptable
                  Has good fashion sense for his age

WEAKNESSES
                  Tends to overlook the mundane
                  Is a troublemaker

FEARS
                  Being abandoned
                  Old people

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Malcolm was given up for adoption upon his birth much like his older brothers were. As it is, he was born later in their parents' lives later than they were, but because of the fact he was a surprise pregnancy for his parents, they decided to give him up rather than raise him, as his other siblings are much older than he is, including the ones his parents kept. This doesn't bother him, as he has no recollection of them at all and therefore only remembers where he's living now, which is the same place both of his older brothers were adopted from.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  FIRST YEAR Information
                  SECOND YEAR Information
                  THIRD YEAR Information
                  FOURTH YEAR Information
                  FIFTH YEAR Information
                  SIXTH YEAR Information
                  SEVENTH YEAR Information

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Michael Davenport - Oldest Brother, Jeremy Long - Older brother
              FRIENDS Name
              BEST FRIEND Name
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Name
              ENEMIES Name
              PETS Name

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:45 am
xxxxL E O NxxxG R E G O R YxxxM c G R E G O R

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 25

BIRTHDAY March 22, 2020

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

WAND Fir and phoenix feather, 11 1/3 inches, inflexible and smooth

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Noiz (Anime) [x] James Marsters (Adult) [x]

LANGUAGES English, Scottish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Slytherin

CLASS OF 2038

BEST LESSONS
                  Defence Against the Dark Arts
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class
                  Cursebreaking

WORST LESSONS
                  Astronomy
                  Herbology
                  Study of Ancient Runes

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Hit Wizard

DREAM JOB Hit Wizard

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ P
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ A
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Cursebreaking ~ E
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ ABRASIVE If one word can describe Leon the best, it's that he's abrasive. He's not friendly, and his mouth and behaviour comes off as aggressive. He doesn't back down when someone starts an argument, and refuses to lay down for anyone.
              ◊ SARCASTIC Leon is sarcastic, and won't hold back on making cutting remarks to anyone. He doesn't care whose feelings he hurts, and refuses to tone it down for anyone. His mindset is that if they can't take it, then they're not worth his time.
              ◊ CLEVER Leon is quite clever, and can find a way into and out of a lot of situations. He can think on his feet easily enough, and tends to be prepared for when the worst actually happens.
              ◊ CYNICAL Leon is also quite cynical, thinking that when something goes wrong, everything goes wrong. Considering he's been proven right on more than one occasion, nothing had come up that has tempered his pessimism.
              ◊ PRAGMATIC Leon tries to have a realistic expectation of things. He knows that flights of fancy are more for people that don't have to work for a living, and that most people have to live in the real world rather than something imaginary. Because of this, he would rather have his feet firmly on the ground.
              ◊ ALOOF Leon is particularly a loner, thinking that he can get by on his own when it's practical. He doesn't like to be surrounded by people, and hates people that are extroverts. Those few friends he does have however, he will protect just as much as anything else he loves.

Smoking
                  Hanging around close friends
                  Warm weather
                  Birds

DISLIKES
                  People poking their noses into his business
                  Stuck up individuals
                  Cats
                  Liars
                  Closed doors

HOBBIES
                  Riding his bike
                  Singing
                  Watching bad movies

STRENGTHS
                  Can easily figure out solutions to problems
                  Cooking

WEAKNESSES
                  Has an addiction to cigarettes
                  Distrusts people he first meets

FEARS
                  Cars
                  Becoming his parents

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD I was born second in my family, or at least I thought I was second. My father works at a small bakery, while my mum works at a laundromat. I grew up in the East End of London, not rich, but not exactly poor either. We were one of the better off families in our area, and while it was hard, it wasn't that bad. My mother was nice, even if she had a habit of yelling and cussing, and my dad tends to be a bit of a drinker and smoker. I myself picked up the habit when I was eight, the smoking I mean, and didn't see anything wrong with it. My dad never deterred me from it, even if my mum wasn't exactly pleased with it. I had pretty neutral relations with my siblings, as Joi is older than I am by four years, and Wallis is about four years younger than me. My mum got pregnant about when I was eight, and gave birth to another boy. However, my mum and dad decided to give him up for adoption. I was hit by a car when I was ten, but managed to survive that through sheer luck. Still not sure how, though, since people said I should have died from it, but I guess I got lucky for once.

However, the strangest event happened when I had just turned eleven. Some bloke that looks just like me comes up and asks to talk to my mum and dad. Dad came up, took one look at him, and decided to have a talk with him in the house. I listened to them through the door, and didn't like what I heard. Then came some short guy that told me that I was a wizard and took me to this place that sold school supplies for this magic school. My mum and dad went to have a talk with each other when I got home from shopping, only to come out an hour later and told me to leave. I decided to leave then, cussing them both out on my way out and decided to hunt down the guy that came over who was supposedly my brother. I found him, and then he ended up swearing a lot when he opened the door. Apparently he was packing up for university since he attended a posh school and would be gone for a good chunk of the year. His parents weren't too thrilled with what happened, and grilled Michael and me over what happened. I knew just enough to keep my mouth shut, as did Michael surprisingly. However they let me stay with them for the remainder of the summer so I at least had a place to stay before school started up.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR My first year was definitely not something I want to repeat. I had the most annoying classmates and was sorted into the worst house ever. I at least was able to befriend the house elves, and ran into one of my classmates doing something supremely dumb. Makes me wonder if everyone in the school is mental.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Ugh, I have some of the dumbest people in my year. Seriously. Summer wasn't too bad, but ******** hell, the moment I get on the train to go back to school, I ran into drama. Aimee and Colin decided to spend the train ride with me, even though I wanted to be alone. Then, to make things worse, ******** Yuko decided to harass Aimee when she was clearly recovering from a panic attack. Sent her into another one. Ugh. The rest of the year wasn't too bad. I joined Duelling, and then joined quidditch, mostly to blow off steam and smack people with bludgers. Though, I tracked Yuko down at the end of the year and had that ******** talk that I had been trying to have with him all year. ******** idiot was an idiot, seriously. Ugh!
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR I'd rather not think about third year. My brother started dating someone, my sister finally tracked me down, and my entire family thinks that ******** Malcolm has a damn twin. That's just the high points, mind. When I got to school, I found out that Aimee was dating some arse that decided to be a control freak and abusive. Of course I couldn't do much except try and keep an eye on her, but that blew up in my damn face when I found her in the common room a beaten mess. ******** hell, seriously? I took her to the Hospital Wing, and then things went downhill from there when I went back to the common room and found ******** Derrick prowling around outside of it waiting. We exchanged words and then I blanked out. When I became aware of myself again, I had beaten him to a bloody pulp and Colin and Nike found us. I spent some time in the Hospital Wing myself because I was suffering from shock from what I had just done, and then spent the remainder of the year avoiding everyone. I'd rather forget third year, if you don't mind.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year I found myself having to deal with the fact that my younger brother performed magic. No, not Malcolm, he's already weird enough and does magic around Jer. I'm talking about my only other brother that doesn't live with me, Wallis. Jesus H. Christ, the family just got smacked with the damn weird tree, didn't we? Joi decided at that point to move out with me and Michael, which wasn't that bad. What was bad instead was forced therapy sessions with a mind healer Michael sent me to. Though, I can't say I blame him for that. I did nearly kill an arse, after all. I decided to try and stay as much away from Slytherin house and table as a result, hanging out more with Colin and Di. I guess Nike decided I was more interesting to hang around as well, considering she's decided to visit me more often. I swear to god, I think I've gone around the bend now, or everyone else has. How else do you explain that people want to hang around me?
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR Fifth year was just stupid. I had to deal with OWLs, but that wasn't the bit that I thought stupid. What I did find stupid was that Tristan decided to quit the team halfway through the season. The ******** was wrong with him? It's not like anyone cared that he was a damn werewolf. What, he was suddenly going to change into one in the middle of the damn common room or something? This whole thing was just stupid.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Do I really want to get into my sixth year? TYhe ******** summer was shite, considering Borson had some harebrained idea to go rescue his cousin, which resulted in the Davenports being attacked, almost the entire family being murdered, and Balder's father dying. The only redeeming thing about the whole ******** thing was that I told Borson to piss off and leave me alone as well as Slytherin taking the house and quidditch cup. Otherwise, piss off about this damn year, you can take it back.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year, I was basically done with the school by that point. While the highlight of it all was Nike and I started dating, I still had to deal with general idiots around me trying to tell me that I was being overprotective of Wallis. WHich, hell, if they think that I was being overprotective, then I'd hate to see what the hell they would say if I actually was being that way. Other than the exams, that was the highlight of my year.

POST GRADUATION Well I graduated, and proceeded to track down the arsehole that had ******** up my family. I then demanded that they take ******** 'Tommy' back, since he is not a part of my family no matter how much they ******** tried to shoehorn him into it. When they did, I was ecstatic, since now I don't have to deal with that mess anymore.

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Kevin McGregor, Jemma McGregor (nee Long)
                  Siblings - Michael Davenport, Jeremy Lovette (nee Long), Joi McGregor, Wallis McGregor, Malcolm McGregor, Gypsy Lovette (In-Law)
                  Niblings - Jack Lovette

PEOPLE THAT LEON WON'T DENY KNOWING TOO MUCH
                  Least Annoying - Colin Beckett
                  Catheryn Blake
                  Amelia McHalen
                  Wren Argall
                  Diantha Warlow
                  Nicole Lovette

SIGNIFICANT OTHER Nicole Lovette
              HIT LIST Joi's ex-boyfriends, that idiot Derrick
              PETS None

UPDATED 1/2/18xxx
          UPDATES MADExxx
          New Formatxxxxxx
          Updated to Currentxxxxxx
          (recent update)
          xxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:26 am
xxxxJ O IxxxE I M H I RxxxM c G R E G O R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 29

BIRTHDAY April 24, 2016

BLOOD STATUS Muggle

GENDER Female

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Straight

FACECLAIM Emmy Rossum [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Marymount International School of London

HOUSE St Constance

CLASS OF 2034

BEST LESSONS
                  Theatre
                  Dance
                  Music

WORST LESSONS
                  Mathematics
                  Core Science
                  Humanities

GCSE SCORES
                  English ~ A
                  English Literature ~ B
                  Mathematics ~ B
                  Scottish ~ B
                  French ~ B
                  Core Science ~ C
                  Theatre ~ A*
                  Humanities ~ B
                  Music ~ A*
                  Visual Arts ~ A
                  Dance ~ A*

GCE ADVANCED LEVEL SCORES
                  English ~ A
                  English Literature ~ B
                  Mathematics ~ B
                  Scottish ~ B
                  French ~ A
                  Theatre ~ A*
                  Music ~ A
                  Dance ~ A*

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Dancer

DREAM JOB Professional Dancer

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ PASSIONATE Joi is a very passionate individual. She feels strongly and doesn't mind expressing herself quite readily. Sometimes, this passion can lead to a quick temper, especially when someone does something to anyone she cares about.
              ■ PROTECTIVE Joi is a protective sort, ready to step in and defend others when necessary. While this is good for other people, she doesn't always recognize when she herself is in trouble, though she is more than capable of taking care of herself when the need arises.
              ■ FRIENDLY Joi is a friendly individual, ready with a smile on her face for new friends and old. She doesn't have a problem with people she doesn't know, and is willing to talk quite a bit when the mood hits her. She is very much a social butterfly in that regard.
              ■ ROMANTIC Joi is, sadly, a hopeless romantic. She's heard the story her parents told her about how they met, fell in love, and married soon after secondary school, and she doesn't mind that for herself as a result. However, she doesn't have a good track record with relationships, as most of her boyfriends in the past have been nothing but trouble for her.
              ■ ACTIVE Joi loves to be moving, whether running or dancing or anything physical. She enjoys the challenge of testing her physical limitations and pushing them further, and often cannot sit still for long. She is a very enthusiastic dancer as a result of this.
              ■ OPTIMISTIC Joi firmly believes that things always work out for the best. She has seen this before, and although there have been plenty of setbacks in her life, she tends to see the brighter side of things rather than dwell on the darker events in her life. Her outlook, however, is tempered by a bit of pragmatism, as she doesn't see any problem with being prepared, just in case something does go wrong.

Dancing
                  Reading
                  Being around friends
                  Chocolate

DISLIKES
                  Storms
                  Smoking
                  Drinking
                  Being lazy
                  Lying

HOBBIES
                  Dancing
                  Acting
                  Listening to music

STRENGTHS
                  Excellent dancer
                  Is quite friendly

WEAKNESSES
                  Tends to pick terrible boyfriends
                  Short temper

FEARS
                  Losing her family
                  Bees

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD My early childhood was pretty typical. Born as (supposedly) the eldest child of Kevin and Jemma McGregor, I was a very outgoing individual, enjoyed going out of my way to do everything I wanted to. My parents weren't the richest, but they did try, for all that they could. I took to dancing quite early, and by the time my younger brother Leon was born, was already considered top of the class in the studio. My teachers appreciated my enthusiasm for the art, and I worked hard to become good at it.

However, there came a time when my parents had to choose between letting me dance and being able to support a family. During that time, I had to turn toward doing something other than dancing, which while I enjoyed doing immensely, was costing the family more than we could afford. The situation was not helped when Wallis was born, as my dad took to drinking quite a bit, and my mum was increasingly showing strain and tended to yell more and more. As a result, even though I cared very much for my parents, I had to figure out how to rise above what I knew my family was like and try to succeed for myself.

SCHOOL YEARS I received a scholarship when I got to secondary school for Marymount, which ended up being a blessing in disguise. While there, I could actually get back into dance, which had been something I sorely missed. My mum and dad couldn't complain, as they didn't have to pay for anything other than uniform and supplies, though they ended up complaining for other reasons, which was that I would eventually have to drop out after my GCSEs to get a job and help out around the house. I didn't want to, and that led to an argument with regards to what I wanted to do with my life. Leon took to smoking due to stress, I think, and I was slowly watching my family disintegrate.

During this time, I ended up starting to date, and well, I've not been very successful with my romantic life. First was Frank, who I met during a trip out and about in London. We hit it off pretty well, and were pretty inseparable. However, I found out later that he was actually dating three girls, and was just trading days as to when he saw us. That led to a big row, with several of my friends deciding to intervene before it became an actual physical fight. The next time, it was Skylar who I dated. He was really sweet and caring, at least at first. We hit it off famously, with several of my friends jealous that I could be so lucky. However, whatever my luck happened to be, it didn't last.

About six months into our relationship, he started pressuring me into things that I didn't want to do. When I refused, he started being more physical. At first, it was just slapping the back of my head, and then it progressed to slapping my face. At the time, I thought it was just him being frustrated, until he started actually punching me. At that point, my ire was raised to the point that I started yelling at him and cussing him out. I told him that if he eve came near me again, that I would call the bobbies. He came by once afterward, and proceeded to try and beat me. However, Leon was home that day and he'd called the police on Skylar. I don't think that I've ever seen my brother that pissed off before in my life until then.

Everything came to a head not long after my mum and dad had twins, which they decided to put up one for adoption and kept Tommy. A guy came by the house, and wanted to talk to my mum and dad. At least that's what Leon told me later. I didn't know for sure, as I wasn't exactly present for the event. However, apparently he turned out to be our oldest brother, Michael, who none of us had known existed. I think I caught a glimpse of him when he left, and I thought he was rather cute, which I still do, but I find the idea of dating my brother rather repugnant. Then some bloke came by for Leon, and took him out shopping for school supplies. I can't forget that day, as my mum and dad kept looking at each other and discussing things like 'freak' and 'unnatural'. It exploded when Leon got home, where my parents kicked him out of the house for being a freak. I didn't know who was more angry, Leon, who cussed them both out before leaving, or me, who proceeded to lay into them about their selfishness. I then proceeded to try and figure out where exactly Leon went. All I had to go off was that the only person I could think of that Leon would go to was that Michael bloke, but I didn't know where in London he could be, if he even lived in London at all.

POST GRADUATION I finally graduated from school, but then ran into a bigger problem. My brother, Wallis, turned out to be just as weird as Leon was. At least in regards to magic. In any case, my parents were about to consider sending him off as well, until I exploded. I called them every name under the sun for how they were treating their own children, and swore that Wallis, Tommy, and Leon deserved better than them for parents. I then decided to pack up everything we had and left the house, instead going over to Michael's house for a while until we could find myself a flat. I don't know what I'm going to do now, since it seems like all my dreams of becoming a dancer have almost literally gone up in smoke.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Kevin McGregor- Father, Jemma McGregor (nee Long) - Mother, Michael Davenport - Brother, Jeremy Lovette (nee Long) - Brother, Leon McGregor - Brother, Wallis McGregor - Brother, Malcolm Lovette - Brother, 'Tommy McGregor' - 'Brother', Gypsy Lovette - Sister-in-law, Jack Lovette - Nephew
          FRIENDS Norene Abramson, Dorthy Tifft, Douglas Cook, Nadra Hakim
          BEST FRIEND Dorthy Tifft
          ROMANTIC INTEREST None
          ENEMIES Frank Wright, Skylar Rickard
          PETS None

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:17 am
xxxxW A L L I SxxxE V A NxxxM c G R E G O R xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxB E H I N D T H E N A M E xxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES None

AGE 21

BIRTHDAY October 30, 2024

BLOOD STATUS Muggleborn

GENDER Male

WAND 12 1/4 inches, beech and griffin hair, bendy with a spiralled shaft

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Unsure

FACECLAIM Totsuka Tatara [x]

LANGUAGES English, Scottish

xxxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDING Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2043

BEST LESSONS
                  Math
                  Science
                  English

WORST LESSONS
                  Social Studies
                  Art
                  Physical Education

HONORS Prefect, Head Boy

SCHOOL ACTIVITIES Ravenclaw Beater, Prefect

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Auror

DREAM JOB Law Enforcement

xxxxO W L S A N D N E W T S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ A
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ A
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ E
                  Arithmancy ~ A
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Ghoul and Ghost Studies ~ A
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ O
                  Wandlore Studies ~ A

NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  Potions ~ E
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ A
                  Wandless Magic ~ O

xxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ◊ CALM Wallis is deceptively calm in his family. He prefers to sit and think things through rather than jump to conclusions. This tends to cause friction with his older brother at times, but Wallis would rather not fly off the handle at an offhand remark.
              ◊ RATIONAL Wallis is also decidedly rational. He uses reason and sound judgement, and refuses to act hastily. He'd rather have all of the information in front of him before he makes a decision, and believes that thinking outweighs any emotional response that he might initially have.
              ◊ FRIENDLY Rather than be aloof for his way of thinking, Wallis is decidedly friendly. He doesn't have an issue with making friends, and often goes out of his way to talk to someone or lend an ear if he feels they need it. However, like the rest of his family, once he's decided about someone, it's hard to change his mind.
              ◊ POLITE Wallis is perhaps the only person in his family that seems to have manners. He is courteous to adults, and tries to treat others with respect. This has sometimes put him at odds with his older brother Leon, but he doesn't see a problem with offering a handshake as opposed to a sneer like his older brother tends to do.
              ◊ OBSERVANT Wallis likes to watch the things going on around him. Whether it's from watching the people he's around, or observing events, he tries to catalogue what he sees and process it for later. This has ironically made him a pretty good judge of character as a result.
              ◊ PLAYFUL Despite his rational thinking and calm demeanour, Wallis actually enjoys just goofing off. He thinks it's always good to blow off steam by doing something he enjoys, and tries to have fun when he can. He'd rather not be a dour person, as he doesn't think that's actually within his nature to do so.

Playing cards
                  Reading
                  Being outside
                  His family

DISLIKES
                  Arguing
                  The cold
                  Snobs
                  Lying
                  Being told he's just a kid

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Playing card games
                  Writing

STRENGTHS
                  Is a good judge of character
                  Can keep his cool in stressful situations

WEAKNESSES
                  Overthinks situations at times
                  Has a hard time changing his mind

FEARS
                  Cars
                  Falling

xxxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD Born to a relatively large family, I was, or thought I was, the second son of Kevin and Jemma McGregor. My childhood was decent, though mum tended to yell a lot and dad tends to drink a lot. I have two older siblings, one named Joi and the other Leon, and a younger brother named Tommy. When I was younger, I witnessed Leon get hit by a car, and even though he doesn't seem bothered by it, it scared me even if he wasn't hurt. I found out from Joi that apparently I have two older brothers, a few years after mum and dad had another kid and gave it up for adoption and kept his twin. I really don't know much about them, though I know that not long after we found out about Michael, Leon was kicked out of the house. I don't even know why, either. Joi said it was supposedly because he was a freak, though I don't see how that's possible. I mean, sure, he swears a lot and smokes, but that's just Leon.

Well, I guess Leon's not the only one that was kicked out of the house. I was as well, or well, would have been had Joi not decided to rip into our parents. They decided that because I accidentally used magic while Tommy was annoying me, I was just as much of a freak as Leon was. Joi took me and Tommy to live somewhere else as a result, and I haven't seen our parents since. I did finally get to meet Jeremy, Michael, and Malcolm, as well as my nephew Jack, so I can't say it was totally bad. I just wish my parents hadn't overreacted as badly as they did.

SCHOOL YEARS
                  ◊ FIRST YEAR First year wasn't bad. I was put into Ravenclaw and tried out for the quidditch team, which Leon didn't appreciate much. However, I enjoyed it, even if Leon was going crazy about the whole thing.
                  ◊ SECOND YEAR Second year was pretty average. Leon tried to knock me out of the air during the Slytherin - Ravenclaw match, which wasn't fun, but I still managed to play my best. Hopefully with Leon being gone next year, I won't have to worry about what I'm doing in school.
                  ◊ THIRD YEAR Third year, well, that took an interesting turn. The first year that Leon isn't at school, and I'm free to do what I want to do as opposed to him being overprotective. Which was a good thing, considering I made starting beater again. The only thing that sucked was that Leon... actually wasn't lying when he said that Tommy wasn't related to us. Someone apparently did a memory charm on all of us, and Leon made them take it off of us. Not that it matters to me. Tommy, Edric, whatever his name is, he's still my brother. Add to that that Lydia had started seeing some guy that really didn't seem all that nice, and well, it was a mess third year.
                  ◊ FOURTH YEAR Fourth year was different. I guess that Liddie had broken up with the guy she was seeing, and looked rather down all year. That, and Malcolm started school this year as well. Mal got Ravenclaw, the same as I did, so I guess I get to keep an eye on them to make sure that they don't get into trouble. Though... It's really hard to not just tell people that they're my sibling. I don't know how Jer and Gypsy do this.
                  ◊ FIFTH YEAR I was named prefect this term. I also had to deal with exams, which wasn't exactly fun. However, I didn't mind playing quidditch, since that gave me some much-needed stress relief for everything going on in the year.
                  ◊ SIXTH YEAR Sixth year was... well, quiet. I went to classes, lessened my class load, and played quidditch. Honestly, it was likely the easiest year I'd ever had.
                  ◊ SEVENTH YEAR Seventh year was awkward. Mostly because I got stuck with quidditch captaincy and I had to choose a vice captain, I have no clue what happened to the girl who was supposed to take over for Dris, but it was annoying having to worry about that, being head boy, and NEWTs on top of it. I'm just glad it's over now.

POST GRADUATION Information

xxxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY
                  Parents - Kevin McGregor, Jemma McGregor (nee Long)
                  Siblings - Michael Davenport, Jeremy Lovette (nee Long), Joi McGregor, Leon McGregor, Malcolm Lovette, 'Tommy McGregor', Gypsy Lovette
                  Niblings - Jack Lovette

FRIENDS
                  Best Friend - Anandi Chahal
                  Lydia Spencer
                  Gertrude Adelwood
                  Name

ROMANTIC INTEREST N/A
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Mouse named Dubbie

UPDATED 4/24/19xxx
UPDATES MADExxx
Bioxxxxxx
Agexxxxxx
NEWTs Added
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:26 pm
Hi, my name is Sefton Tavish McGregor

But I mostly go by Tav

I'm a Male

I'm 11 years old.

My birthday is July 17 2043

My dream job is Bank Teller

My blood status is Muggle born

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The house I'm in is

I'm interested in Both

I'm currently with

People can describe me as
LONER He tends to be a loner due to the fact he likes to hang around his uncle Leon a lot and piked up on some of his personality traits quite a bit. He also does not like social interaction all that much.
Sarcastic He is very sarcastic often finding irony in specific situations and makes sarcastic remarks as he deems fair. He however will not make those remarks if the situation is serious as he is not a jerk.
Dedicated He is very dedicated at what he does like dancing as he does not quit no matter how hard it is. This often gets him into some problems but those are few and far between.
Calm He is surprisingly calm what with all the crap that happened with his family in the past having the stories of what had happened shaping this particular trait of his. He is not quick to anger or excite and does not tend to overreact.
Clever Due to how dedicated he can be in certain situations he got into a lot of trouble and learned to think quickly on his feet. He has learned to get out of these situations so it appears as though nothing had happened to either side.

My background story is Sefton was born July 17 2043, to Joi McGregor and an unknown (to him at least) father. They had a OK time financially, which meant they did not have to much or to little cash at any particular time. He ended up picking up a liking to dancing thanks to my mother, and the type of dance he likes is Ballet. He tends to get into quite a lot of trouble with him and his two friends, however he is clever enough to see them to the end with little traces of what happened (this came in handy when he had to clean his room at one point.) except the memories of what happened. During one there failed escapades someone had managed to see what they where doing and had began to call them out on it and he had managed to make a rock explode and made a big enough distraction for them to escape. His uncle Jer had shown up with his letter to Hogwarts and explained about magic. His reaction at the revelation was... interesting to say the least he was both shocked and not at the same time, Jer had done it so much around him he was not at all surprised.

I enjoy Dancing, causing mischief, listening to music, skateboarding, and he likes cloudy days.

I despise Asparagus, windy days, large crowds, rats, and getting caught.

I'm afraid of Horses.

My strengths are Wandless magic, and skateboarding.

My flaws are VERY stubborn, has trouble interacting with people.

I look like this.

My wand is a 9 1/2 inch Cherry with dragon heart string.

My pet is a Cat named Loki.

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

PENDED BY: (crew signature)
ACCEPTED BY: (crew signature)
UPDATES ACCEPTED BY: (crew signature)

Shadowlord576

Professional Hunter

Family Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items