Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Al'Meara Family ~ Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MelB87

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:47 am
Angelic Al'Meara (Maiden - Poney) // Pureblood // DOB: April 19th 1989 // Hufflepuff - Class of 2007 ((NPC for now))
Inigo Al'Meara // Muggleborn // DOB: September 7th 1987 // Ravenclaw - Class of 2006 ((NPC - for now))
XXXXX - Maggie Jane (M.J.) Al'Meara // Half-blood // DOB: November 25th 2019 // Unsorted
XXXXX - Jesse Jordan Al'Meara // Half-Blood // DOB: October 24th 2027 - Deceased January 4th 2030

- Accepted by Weasley 8/30/15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:51 am
User Image
Maggie Jane Al'Meara

~ B A S I C S ~

Nickname M.J.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sexe femaleXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
D.O.B. November 25th 2019 (Age eleven)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Blood status Half-blood (Mother: Pureblood Father: Muggle-Born)
Orientation StraightXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Status Single. Dad says I can't date until I'm 30 rolleyes XXXXXXXXXXXXX
School year First year (2031-32 school year)XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
House Currenlty unsortedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
~ P E R S O N A L I T Y ~

spaceMostly, I'm considered peaceful. This helps me connect with my environment in a healthy and respectful way, and is probably why I'm great at interacting with all kinds of magical creatures and plants. Mom always says I seem so happy when I'm helping care for creatures that she is never sure if I calm them or they calm me. Even people typically feel my calm aura and have often said I'm a "peace maker" because I will try to avoid fighting wherever I go. Probably because I don't like fights, I even speaking up when I overhear a heated discussion between acquaintances in the same room. Maybe I am a bit too outspoken when it comes to that kind of thing, I've been told to "mind my business" rather often. But I can't help it, I just want everyone to get along, is that so impossible? I love the outdoors! One of my favorite things to do is sit in the grass in my backyard and just watching our Thestrals, Silver and Farway play together. I often help my parents with their rescue work, helping to care for all manner of creatures, though they don't let me get too involved with some of the more dangerous creatures, no matter how much I beg. I'm also very clumsy... but I'm sure everyone will realize that soon enough. *sigh*

~ B A C K G R O U N D ~

spaceMy past is certainly out of the ordinary. I grew up all over the world, traveling with my magizoologists parents. They wanted me to have the best possible understanding of the world we live in, and everything that lives in it with us. So they decided to continue their research on magical birds after I was born, rather than settle down right away. I have memories of walking through hundreds of tear-shaped nests and being cuddled by wild Augureys as they sang me to sleep with their melancholic birdsong during the rainy months.

spaceBy the time I was 6 I had travelled to Norway, Sweden and Finland while learning about Jobberknolls, small blue speckled birds that are completely silent until the day they pass away. My brother Jesse was born later that year, and I sang him to sleep with the Augurey's song since the Jobberknolls were rather useless in this situation! He was so tiny, and I was so excited to be a big sister! I could always make him stop crying, and that helped my mom and dad a lot!

spaceThree years ago, we all got sick with Scrofungulus and sent to St. Mongo's for treatment. My parents and I came through, but Jesse was just so little, his body couldn't take it. He passed away while we were all around him, it was the hardest day of our lives. Afterwards, my parents became obsessed with Thestrals because it reminded them of Jesse every time they saw one. We all knew Jesse would want us to make this planet a better place, just like he had made our lives better just be being here for a short time, so we drove around the country helping rescues with sick Thestrals, since we had the advantage of seeing them. We fell in love with two young Thestrals (Silver and Farway) that had lost their mother, so last year we bought a large plot of land in Waverley and adopted them. Shortly after we started Jesse's Magical Creatures Rescue, in order to put my parent's knowledge to better use than just study, but actually helping animals in need.

~A ~ L I T T L E ~ M O R E ~ A B O U T ~ M E ~

L I K E S

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Magical Creatures
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ The Ocean
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Meaningful Conversations
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Helping Others
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Chocolate

D I S L I K E S

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Disrespectful People
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Gossip
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Large Crowds
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Hurting Others
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Butterbeer

S T R E N G T H S

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Interacting with living things (creatures and plants alike)
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Helping people find peace amongst themselves and others
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (as long as they are willing to do so).

F L A W S

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ Clumsiness. Please, don't ask me to dance, run, or fly a broomstick.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXSeems like I am always the one falling down the stairs, slipping on the ice,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXor tripping over my own feet.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX‣ I also tend to be late at almost everything

F E A R

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXLosing my parents. Sometimes I miss Jesse so much I can barely breathe,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXand the thought of losing my mom or dad is more than I can bare. I see and
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXtalk to them every day, and I'm scared of leaving them even to come to Hogwarts.

W A N D

Ten and a half inch maple wood wand with a Hyppogriff feather core, pliable.

P E T

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA grey long haired female cat called Gizmo. She is ten years old and loves to cuddle.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMy muggle grand-parents got her for me from an animal shelter to keep me company,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX since I can't bring Silver and Farway with me and they know I'll miss my parents.

D R E A M XJ O B

Magizoologist (like my parents). Specialty unknown.

MelB87

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff