Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
Elena Annesse - Gym Teacher [APPROVED]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:22 pm
Teacher

User Image○  G E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

Username: Lady Niara
      Name: Elena Fae Annesse
      Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
      Ethnicity: British and Nordic
      Height: 5"6
      Weight: 120 lbs
      Theme Song: Dangerous - Within Temptation

○  P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

Personality: Always sweet and encouraging, though if angry or upset, she will seem joyfully insane unless it's something absolutely serious
      Strengths: Physically active, smart and even a professional athlete when she can
      Weaknesses: Somewhat easy to anger, not really trusting and can have some medical issues if she overworks herself
      Biography: Elena was born in the outskirts of London, growing up in the countryside but still being able to attend a rather prestigious school thanks to her parents who ran a local sports club. She was fairly social growing up, but also faced a lot of competition from traditionalists and people also seeking the top position. She worked herself hard nearly every day at the club, wanting to earn it instead of just inheriting it.

She managed to make it to the top place in most if not all of the sports played in the club, but at the cost of her health. All of her work outs and stressed activity resulted in a couple ulcers, broken bones and even a heart attack at one point. She is constantly reminded not to push herself so she won't risk another life threatening situation. With that, she moved from London to the academy where she applied for the position of gym teacher, able to teach the new generations her skills while able to make sure they didn't make the same mistakes she did, also finding it to be just active enough for her without risking her health
      Hometown: London, UK
          ↦ Her Pokemon friends
          ↦ Good food

Dislikes: 
          ↦ Being lazy
          ↦ Being bedridden by anything
          ↦ being even the slightest bit hungry

○  S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N 

House: 
      Dorm Room: 
      Class Taught: Gym
      Clubs: 
      Goals: To get kids to be active with their Pokemon

P O K E M O N 
      ► P A R T Y 
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Rhonda
        Level: 48
        Nature: Adamant
        Ability: Cute Charm
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Charm
            ► Dizzy Punch
            ► Jump Kick
            ► Quick Attack

Pokemon: Armaldo
        Level: 47
        Nature: Brave
        Ability: Steadfast
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Low Sweep
            ► Cross Chop
            ► Bulk Up
            ► Vital Throw

Pokemon: Plushie
        Level: 48
        Nature: Relaxed
        Ability: Bulletproof
        Experience: 
        Move Set:

► Vine Whip
            ► Spiky Shield
            ► Brick Break
            ► Body Slam

I N V E N T O R Y 
      ► P O K E B A L L S : 
        ↦ Regular - 3
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► M E D I C I N E : 
        ↦ Potions - 4
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► B E R R I E S : 
        ↦ Oran - 4
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► K E Y - I T E M S : 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S : 
        ↦ Cell phone
        ↦ 
        ↦ 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:25 pm
Lady Niara

Everything looks good so far ^^ there are two things that I will need you to add to your profile:

1) Make sure to mention in her biography that she applied for the gym teacher position and was accepted instead of just saying that she "took the position of gym teacher."

2) I have added a gender, nature, and ability section for your pokemon so please fill those in.

please quote me when you have made these changes ^^  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:33 pm
Shadow of Miracles
Lady Niara

Everything looks good so far ^^ there are two things that I will need you to add to your profile:

1) Make sure to mention in her biography that she applied for the gym teacher position and was accepted instead of just saying that she "took the position of gym teacher."

2) I have added a gender, nature, and ability section for your pokemon so please fill those in.

please quote me when you have made these changes ^^
Fixed >^.^<  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:23 am
Lady Niara

Thank you ^^ this profile is not approved!

I will be posting your character in the teacher roster as well as assign you a House and room for her to stay in 3nodding

you may start RPing  

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Text Speak Text Speak Text
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: 
Attire: 
OOC: 

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

[align=left][color=#FFA812][size=24]【⋈Σ[/size][/color][size=13]lena[/size] [color=#FFA812][size=24]Δ[/size][/color][size=13]nnesse[/size][color=#FFA812][size=24]⋈】[/size][/color][/align] 
[align=left][b][size=18][color=crimson]ɪ[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]t's dangerous to sacrifice[/size][/color]
[size=18][b][color=crimson]ɪ[/color][/b][/size][color=black][size=12]t makes your blood run to throw the dice[/size][/color]
[b][size=18][color=crimson]ɪ[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]t's dangerous, it's what you like[/size][/color]
[size=18][b][color=crimson]ɪ[/color][/b][/size][color=black][size=12]t's what you'll die for to live this life[/size][/color][/align]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24779177][imgleft]http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz287/Lady_Niara/1a6cf518d690ff7bfa172ecf66425474_zps7jwumyov.jpg[/imgleft][imgright]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/SasuNaruforeva_247/Gaia/salamance20emble_zpsyycdqfbf_1.jpg[/imgright][/url][align=center][color=crimson]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align] 
Text [color=#FFA812][b]Speak[/b][/color] Text [color=#FFA812][b]Speak[/b][/color] Text
[align=center][color=crimson]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/align] 
[align=left][color=crimson][b]Team:[/b][img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/lopunny.gif[/img][img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/machamp.gif[/img][img]http://www.pokestadium.com/sprites/xy/shiny/chesnaught.gif[/img]
[b]Inventory:[/b] [/align] [/color] 
[align=right] 
[b]Mood:[/b] 
[b]Attire:[/b] 
[b]OOC:[/b] 
[/align] 

[align=right][b][size=18][color=crimson]ω[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]e're going on and we'll never stop[/size][/color]
[b][size=18][color=crimson]ω[/color][/size][/b][color=black][size=12]e're going on 'til worlds collide[/size][/color]
[size=18][b][color=crimson]Ί[/color][/b][/size][color=black][size=12]t's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous[/size][/color][/align]

[align=right][color=#FFA812][size=24]【⋈ɕ[/size][/color][size=13]ym[/size] [color=#FFA812][size=24]Ҭ[/size][/color][size=13]eacher[/size][color=#FFA812][size=24]⋈】[/size][/color][/align]

››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games