User Image User Image

Halisi left the meeting with a worried expression on her face. It took everything she had not to simply bolt back to the cubs that were playing happily by Pride Rock. What everyone had said was still swirling around in her mind, making her extremely uncomfortable. What if this thing, whatever it was, was coming to hurt them? Hurt the cubs? It was clear she was fretting by the way her claws dug into the dirt with each step.

Amri, on the other hand, wasn't nearly as worried as his sister. He watched her go ahead of him and shook his head, calling out to her. "Hey Hal, if you're so worried, just go. I'll be fine alone."

Halisi looked over her shoulder at her brother with a thankful expression. "I'm sorry Amri, thank you so much for coming with me. I really do appreciate it. I just have to go check on the cubs!" With that she turned and ran full speed for the cubs area, panting heavily as she went. She wouldn't relax until she was sure they were all safe.

Amri watched Halisi take off through the tall grass, soon a tiny speck in the distance. He shook his head and made his way back to his den. There wasn't anything to worry about. Maybe these visions were predicting health and good fortune for the pride in some strange way. Ah well...he'd worry about it when it was here.

FIN
Suppliment to Premonitions