Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:48 am
Velvie
Hilal felt tired. He had been called to resolve a dispute between a merchant and one of the thieves. It wasn’t his favourite part of his job, but it was one of the most rewarding parts. He chuckled to himself. It had ended up with the merchant having tried to trick the thief, thinking the thief wouldn’t go to a constable to solve the dispute. The joke was on the merchant, because the thief had immediately run to Hilal and he had gotten to the truth of it all.

He smiled and shook his head. Now that he had successfully solved the prides problems – a broad statement of his job – he contemplated going back to the den and taking a nap. The cubs which had filled the den were all adolescence now, off on their own grand adventures, which meant he finally was able to nap during the day, if he so chose.

Moose
Nadeshiko wasn't entirely sure why she had remained to watch that fool of a merchant get his a** tore, but it had been rewarding. He was a crook, a real thief, who often tried to short change her when they made the occasional trade. Too bad the idiot didn't understand the term 'pirate' or he would have known never to mess with Nadeshiko.

Spotting the Constable that had cleared the air, the spotted lioness approached him with her usual confident sashay. She carried all of her mother's sensual movements and beneath her father's stone, cold gaze of promised death. "Thanks fer dealin' with 'im. It's hard to promote ye wares with rats creepin' like tha'".

Velvie
Hilal noticed Nadeshiko approached and offered her a small smile. He was friendly to everyone, even though he did not feel...particularly close to Nadeshiko. He wasn't sure why, they just hadn't ever...clicked like he felt he had with Tsu. She was beautiful, that was for certain, but there was something unnerving about her gaze.

"You're welcome," he responded to her with a nod. "This pride is suppose to be one built with honour. If you catch him acting dishonorably again, please let me know and I will take him before the Monarch." He didn't really want to get the Monarch involved at this stage of the proceedings though, as he had been given a warning and maybe he would clean his act up just from that. He felt skeptical though.

Moose
Even if Nadeshiko had joined to be with Tsubaki and Hilal, there was something...missing between them. Hilal was considerate, sweet, and patient, which should have been a good thing. The lack of fire in his soul left Nadeshiko craving something...darker.

"Oh I will. I'll not be tellin' tha' boy...Usoa, I think? 'bout it again. 'E said 'e'd fix it, but-" She motioned towards the general area with her paw with a snort. Despite being the Monarch's son, he was terribly close to being a bilge rat himself. "Should'a known, though." Narrowing her crimson gaze, Nade asked, "Hilal, I think we...I'm thinkin' we be need'n to talk."

Velvie
Hilal sometimes had trouble following what Nadeshiko was saying, not that he would ever admit that to her, but he nodded as she spoke. Her last words were the ones which really caught his attention and he blinked. Oh, that sounded serious. Even in his limited experiences with females, he was rather terrified of the dreaded ‘think we need to talk’ statement coming from Nadeshiko.

“What about? Is it something serious?” He asked, unable to keep the nervousness out of his voice, though his posture and gaze was steady.

Moose
“Aye, I think it is.” Her eyes were serious little darts of red in a storm of thought. She twisted her head, motioning for him to join her near a shady spot. Nadeshiko positioned herself so that she was comfortable and yet as prime as any purebred Princess. “Do you love me, Hilal? Do you have any feelin’s for me whatsoever? Be truthful now, or I might have t’ be cross.” Even in her light hearted joking she had managed to make it sound threatening.
“I promise I won’t be mad if you say somethin’ I don’t like.”

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:30 pm
Velvie
Hilal moved to join Nade in the shady spot, settling himself next to her but careful not to crowd her. He knew that he was not that physically close to her usually and he didn't want to push her.

Her words caught him by surprise and his eyes widened noticably. Well, that was probably the definition of a 'we need to talk' subject, he thought to himself, glancing down at his paws as he took a moment to collect his thoughts. Despite her assurance, he wanted to make sure that what he was saying was both not hurtful and also the absolute truth. He didn't want to lie to his females. They were his family.

"I don't think I know you well enough," Hilal finally admitted. "I care for you - and I would die to protect if needed, but I don't think we are close enough for me to love you. Yet." He raised his eyes to hers. "I would like to try and get there - if you were...interested in trying too."

Moose
Nadeshiko nodded. "That's how I feel about you. I sleep in the same den as you, have raised cubs with you...but I barely know you." Though she admitted, the greater part of that barrier had been of her own doing. As a rule the ex-pirate wasn't the most...open with her feelings. Weaknesses could be used against you, and Nadeshiko wanted to be on top. She softened her gaze when she looked at him. "I don't know how it's going to turn out, and I can't promise you a happy ending. I would like to try, though." She reached her paw out to place it upon his as she leaned closer. Her face was a hairs width away from his when she licked his cheek with a wicked grin. "Word for the wise; you might want to invest in gags. I like to play rough."

Velvie
Hilal was glad to hear that she was not offended by his words - though he hadn't really expected her to be. She was a reserved female, he doubted she was secretly in love with him and angry that he didn't return her feelings. She leant into him and he moved in close, flushing a little at her saucy comment and he smiled, a tad awkward. "I'll have to learn," he said with a laugh, and leaned in to nuzzle her cheek ever so gently, a far more gentler and softer touch than she had used on him. "I like you, Nade, and I'm excited to get to know you." It was the honest truth as well. He finally felt like he was getting to known Tsu, and he wanted to experience that with Nade.

Moose
His touch might as well have been made from a feather. It was the softest touch she had felt beyond that of Tsubaki's infant cubs, and reminded her of the utmost intimacy. In a way it scared her; she was going to have to work hard in order to overcome that. "Maybe we should get started with my family. I know I've told you a little about them, but you need the full scope." And so it went that Nadeshiko spoke about her multiple siblings, and the sea she'd grown up beside. Although they were the same facts she'd told Tsubaki not too long ago, this was somehow different. During moments she had laughed with Tsubaki she was reserved, and even a bit embarrassed to share with Hilal.

Maybe this would turn out alright after all.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces