Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Welcome Back Everyone!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see?
  Contests
  Role Plays
  Card Battles
  Events
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:28 am
Dstdnt
lief_7

Hi there! hope it's alright if I appear here. xD I can't wait for the updates Digimon Card Battling, so excited!

Hope the kind

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Sash0

Prairiefox

Then it sounds like you two will love tomorrow's announcement. =D

DistantOne

Welcome back! Long time no see and would love to see your ideas 8D We had already revamped it so unsure if we would have an entirely new RP section right away, but you are more than welcome to perhaps have a sort of beta test in your own Digimon themed RP in the Digital Paradise Forum perhaps. Even then, would be happy to be included in the discussion with that idea!

Sinnoh Trainer John

Hey there welcome back too John! How exactly has it lost touch for you personally, in terms of story or system, anything in particular? Want more of a free area or more missions or?

Of course you can appear here, after all you do technically outrank me haha.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:26 am
So I want to try to make a list of changes yall want to see, what kind of things would get you excited, what new features do you think the guild could use, is there anything that needs to make a come back? ect. we want to rebuild this guild as a place yall want to be.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:01 pm
I am here. kinda.
I think we should get people back on the Skype. it seemed that once people left the Skype it went D-E-A-D dead. also a lot more member ran contests. it gives the members more fun to create them for others.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:05 pm
Sorry I'm here ,Im here. Just got busy with classes

And I don't think we should guild skype. that killed some activity in the guild as well as decreased the amount of TP earned by talking through our profiles and stuff
I could had over 9k worth of posts by now...

But I do like the idea of more member made contests.

what should we do about the rp?  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:15 am
dragonianflame
I am here. kinda.
I think we should get people back on the Skype. it seemed that once people left the Skype it went D-E-A-D dead. also a lot more member ran contests. it gives the members more fun to create them for others.

I think i might bring the skype back but probably will add a few rules just to keep activity in the actual guild up. part of the reason we got rid of skype is because we were leaving out some of the new members because we were talking on skype and not in the guild. So i'll probably have a rule that if you are talking on skype we need to make one post in the guild per hour or something like that. something easy but it keeps activity up a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:19 am
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Sorry I'm here ,Im here. Just got busy with classes

And I don't think we should guild skype. that killed some activity in the guild as well as decreased the amount of TP earned by talking through our profiles and stuff
I could had over 9k worth of posts by now...

But I do like the idea of more member made contests.

what should we do about the rp?

I also agree about that point with skype, but i do like that it kept people coming back and active talking. I'll need to find a way to balance it i guess.

Defiantly will need more member contests haha we seem to be down to 3 crew members as it stands. and i will be gone next week for the whole week. We will need yalls help more than ever and we like to see your ideas. I find everyone who does a contest brings a least one new and fresh idea or look at something in the contests.

Not really sure. I need to end the mission we were on to get us out of that room, and then I'll probably switch it to some form of freeplay for now while we try to figure it out.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:25 am
lief_7
dragonianflame
I am here. kinda.

I think i might bring the skype back but probably will add a few rules just to keep activity in the actual guild up. part of the reason we got rid of skype is because we were leaving out some of the new members because we were talking on skype and not in the guild. So i'll probably have a rule that if you are talking on skype we need to make one post in the guild per hour or something like that. something easy but it keeps activity up a bit.

I think most people would forget about the hour thing maybe once a day?

also I could try to cook up a contest for the week.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:44 am
dragonianflame
lief_7
dragonianflame
I am here. kinda.

I think most people would forget about the hour thing maybe once a day?

also I could try to cook up a contest for the week.

It is possible, i just made a tread to discuss ideas and with some preliminary possible rules. It might be too strict, so we'll have to see.

if you want to make a contest start working on it and send it to me later and we'll see if we can get it going, although i think D was gonna runa few this week too.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Cutter Knight

Tricky Treater

9,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:45 am
Hi all I'm still here now and again work is just mad atm....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:55 am
Cutter Knight
Hi all I'm still here now and again work is just mad atm....

No worries, good to see ya! How've you been?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:01 pm
I think it would be neat to see lots of general info on digimon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:34 am
Adiriel
I think it would be neat to see lots of general info on digimon.

Do you mean like a digimon wiki like thing? Or did you have something else mind?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers