Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Welcome Back Everyone!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see?
  Contests
  Role Plays
  Card Battles
  Events
View Results

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:09 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Ya we would probably still have events and stuff, it probably would just be less structured. People use to come up with crazy stories and adventures and it also takes no time commitment because you can jump in and out where you want to and rp when you want to.

Less structured isn't a bad thing. So, now it comes down to the other aspects of the Guild like the Card Tournaments, Training area etc. You have a lot of areas that are no longer in use so you could change those up or implement them in the guild's reboot.

Yep gotta fix em up and try to get more people in there. Or i guess right now get any people at all haha

Well you know that I will be here. If you need help then just say the word.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:27 pm
how about some polls about the digimon anime, the digmon games, and maybe some personality tests to see what digimon are you?  

crystalfox08

Otherworldly Detective

9,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Launch Party 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:30 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind

Ya we would probably still have events and stuff, it probably would just be less structured. People use to come up with crazy stories and adventures and it also takes no time commitment because you can jump in and out where you want to and rp when you want to.

Less structured isn't a bad thing. So, now it comes down to the other aspects of the Guild like the Card Tournaments, Training area etc. You have a lot of areas that are no longer in use so you could change those up or implement them in the guild's reboot.

Yep gotta fix em up and try to get more people in there. Or i guess right now get any people at all haha

Well you know that I will be here. If you need help then just say the word.

Will do for sure, hopefully we can get some excitement in here but it'll probably take a while.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:33 pm
crystalfox08
how about some polls about the digimon anime, the digmon games, and maybe some personality tests to see what digimon are you?

We could do some of those for sure. In fact anyone who wants to could start those haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:20 pm
Still here um event or contests  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm
HI I'm still here! Well definitely get some contests ideas going and maybe fixing up the rp again, not rebooting, but just moving it along little more in some way.
Okay was quick to say all of this but I gotta say some things to suggest if thats okay:

- No more skype. I apologize but chatting through there killed the activity here. I still use it as a chatting place but just to be safe sweatdrop
- The rp I think was going fine but the missions slowed down like they did before but I think if maybe this last mission was to say "disappear" it would let people get back on track since it didn't seem like much happened.
- I need to continue my personal mission. I apologize for that I got busy with a bunch of stuff over this summer but I want to keep going.
- Before the major slowdown we got a few new members who kinda stayed where they were instead exploring so maybe a contest similar to Bokomon's guide to the digital world contest that was a feature for new members.
- Considering how the major arc missions have went possibly for now arc points could just be introduced into the regular rp, no mission but in the future of those points missions can be made available.  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:33 pm
Sash0
Still here um event or contests

Of course, good see you still around! I'm sure there will be plenty of both of those.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:38 pm
Prairiefox
HI I'm still here! Well definitely get some contests ideas going and maybe fixing up the rp again, not rebooting, but just moving it along little more in some way.
Okay was quick to say all of this but I gotta say some things to suggest if thats okay:

- No more skype. I apologize but chatting through there killed the activity here. I still use it as a chatting place but just to be safe sweatdrop
- The rp I think was going fine but the missions slowed down like they did before but I think if maybe this last mission was to say "disappear" it would let people get back on track since it didn't seem like much happened.
- I need to continue my personal mission. I apologize for that I got busy with a bunch of stuff over this summer but I want to keep going.
- Before the major slowdown we got a few new members who kinda stayed where they were instead exploring so maybe a contest similar to Bokomon's guide to the digital world contest that was a feature for new members.
- Considering how the major arc missions have went possibly for now arc points could just be introduced into the regular rp, no mission but in the future of those points missions can be made available.

Ya I agree, we need to get rid of my last mission. It tied things up and we lost of people.

new member contest is a good idea, although maybe a welcome back contest would be good too. Maybe we could run side by side contests, one for returning members and one for new members,

On the last point are you thinking that the events kinda just happen and if you want to jump in the event you can or you can leave when you want? We can do that, it'll just make the points a little more complicated but still not bad and if you can leave when you ant it'll help with getting trapped.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:57 pm
lief_7
Prairiefox

Ya I agree, we need to get rid of my last mission. It tied things up and we lost of people.

new member contest is a good idea, although maybe a welcome back contest would be good too. Maybe we could run side by side contests, one for returning members and one for new members,

On the last point are you thinking that the events kinda just happen and if you want to jump in the event you can or you can leave when you want? We can do that, it'll just make the points a little more complicated but still not bad and if you can leave when you ant it'll help with getting trapped.

Yeah I just notice that the biggest problem is people worry when they get trapped but Im sure with help we can figure out a system to make that flexible.
I love contests so all for it ^^ more things to do 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:16 pm
heyo I havent been all that active in the guild for a while but I think it might be time for me to come hang out again, I will give my support and try to get involved with rping if it seems like my sort of thing. I was thinking that if your re-starting the rping that you might want to impiment some DnD type of dice rolling rules for combat? perhaps for other aspects of rping as well.  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:49 pm
Not much reason left for me to really be active, the roleplay section of the guild has lost its touch with me with all these new and fancy updates. Contests really don't hold much for me ether not since I pretty much have the digimon I want and even then due to the fancy updates the digimon we do win pretty much collect dust and are useless in roleplay.

lief_7

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:23 am
lief_7

Hi there! hope it's alright if I appear here. xD I can't wait for the updates Digimon Card Battling, so excited!

Hope the kind

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Sash0

Prairiefox

Then it sounds like you two will love tomorrow's announcement. =D

DistantOne

Welcome back! Long time no see and would love to see your ideas 8D We had already revamped it so unsure if we would have an entirely new RP section right away, but you are more than welcome to perhaps have a sort of beta test in your own Digimon themed RP in the Digital Paradise Forum perhaps. Even then, would be happy to be included in the discussion with that idea!

Sinnoh Trainer John

Hey there welcome back too John! How exactly has it lost touch for you personally, in terms of story or system, anything in particular? Want more of a free area or more missions or?  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:19 am
Prairiefox
lief_7
Prairiefox

Yeah I just notice that the biggest problem is people worry when they get trapped but Im sure with help we can figure out a system to make that flexible.
I love contests so all for it ^^ more things to do 3nodding

Yeah, im sure we can figure something out, i think i'm really in favor for the freeplay idea with scattered events here and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:25 am
DistantOne
heyo I havent been all that active in the guild for a while but I think it might be time for me to come hang out again, I will give my support and try to get involved with rping if it seems like my sort of thing. I was thinking that if your re-starting the rping that you might want to impiment some DnD type of dice rolling rules for combat? perhaps for other aspects of rping as well.

Hi there, not sure if we've met or not, either way good to see you.

I'm not sure if the plan is to restart the rp or not since we did that 2 years ago. I'm not against dice roll combat but we have mostly had negative feedback about it in the past, but if everyone wants it we can make it happen. In fact we've had a test system in the past we could rework.

I guess we'll see, my goal would be to do something that works for everyone. Hopefully we can make that happen.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:27 am
Sinnoh Trainer John
Not much reason left for me to really be active, the roleplay section of the guild has lost its touch with me with all these new and fancy updates. Contests really don't hold much for me ether not since I pretty much have the digimon I want and even then due to the fancy updates the digimon we do win pretty much collect dust and are useless in roleplay.

lief_7

Sorry about that, what would you like to see in the rp to bring your interest back? i totally understand about the contests, not sure I have any more Digimon i want anymore either, but I like running them. Maybe you have some ideas that could be used for contests. Or maybe you could even run one. Who knows.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff