Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Four wigglers who happen to be helping each other in the wake of a royalist undertaking.
Four very strong personalities to clash or unite under the circumstances.

When: After the collapse but before being given orders by Kursha.
Where: The cavern where the fight took place.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:02 pm
Psykgi Mentha

The cavern had stopped shaking, and they were no longer in the middle of the... everything. Instead, they were just behind it, where only tripped traps, blood, and corpses lay. Ma'am skittered everywhere – on Glitch, on the ground, on the bodies, and most of all on Psykgi. The redblood picked up one of the cockroaches, holding it's wiggling body gently between her fingers.

”Well!” she said, cheerily, ”Now we're not on fire! Great job, Lee!” she said, giving her partner a friendly slap on the back, as hard as she could, hard enough to hurt her hand because, well, he liked that kind of thing.

She turned to Azrael and Eridia and smiled – both seemed the worse for wear, Azrael especially.

”How are you two doing?” she said, giving Azrael a smile, Need any bandages on those wounds, Azrael? Goodness, I've got a ton of practice now!” She gave Eridia, very definitely, more of a smirk.

Interesting how she was now in a group of highbloods she knew. Very interesting, and full of... interaction. Speaking of, she could see glitch, but where were the other two lusii? Had they gotten lost? Had they been lost?

Hmm...

Eh.

She had plenty to spare.

”Looks like you're awake!” she said to Eridia, tossing the cockroach at her.

kimbley kitty

imaginationsparadise

saihen

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:18 am
Everything was hazy for the child after the explosion. She could hear the others survivors groaning in pain. Her headache resurfaced once more, surely some debris had fallen on her at some point. Eridia grumbled and looked around, was she still held against her will by Azrael? If she was, she would definitely hit him with the first thing she had at hand. That also applied to Lee for some reason.

Eridia stretched, sure they were out of danger but she wasn't accompanied by the best trolls but rather.... The child sighed. When Psy patted the rather annoying blueblood, she rolled her eyes. “Great job Leeee.” She said in a mimicking tone. “You should slap him a bit harder kid.”

She didn’t want anyone laying one finger at her. Not even if she was hurt. Eridia looked at her ankle, still had some rope burns. Not to mention she was also electrocuted. “I’m fine, I don’t need anything.” The highblood said sternly.

She looked at pay when she tossed her something. Without hesitation she catch the object and once she noticed it was one of her many lusii, Eridia screamed. EW EW EW EW! GROSS. She flailed, attempting to get that thing away from her. Yep, she was stuck with two fools and a deadpan. That just showed how lucky she was.

Once she managed to get away from the insect, her eyes scanned the area, hoping to see Lovedad. A pile of debris slightly shifted near them and a white avianbeast rose from the rocks. It was her lusus, he survived. He shook his head, removing the dust from his feather. Even if she was worried before, she felt was half-heartedly relieved. But why? Where was that warm caring feeling towards him? Maybe it was the lack of attention. Clearing her throat she looked at her newest possible paws and Azrael. It was time to start a soliloquy."Oh the dangers!” She shouted, causing her father to rush worriedly towards the crew.

"OH THE— She stopped and looked at her pawn. “Could you please move closer?” She ordered.

Kimberly Kitty

DraconicFeline

saihen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:12 am
After the falling debris had stopped and they were safe as far as he could tell he released Eridia. He knew she probably wasn't going to be too grateful for him saving her from the trouble, but maybe she should have thought of that before making him make a pledge of loyalty in the first place. Azrael had since laid down on the ground for a moment to gather his breath and wits. That was nothing like he thought he would experience.

He waved a hand from his laying position on the rocky ground. "No, thank you dear psykgi, it is not even my own blood but the blood of the fallen drones that litter the cavern," he explained finally sitting back up and looking at her with a reassuring nod. "I only suffer a bump to the head and a blemish to the face, it is worth naught to concern yourself on my behalf,"

Amazing that Eridia had such a reaction to Psy's lusus. He thought it was a bit extreme, actually he thought of the tiny creatures as cute when they walked around so quickly. Adorable really, much like Psy could be with her boundless energy. He would love to further test this reaction, but figured that would be a lot more negative than anyone needed right now... except maybe the troll that slugged him in the face. Leeroi wasn't it? He'd be sure to get him back for that.

Azrael watched Eridia's lusus with a huge sense of relief, enough that he actually sighed audibly and smiled ever so lightly in relief. The last thing he wanted was for it to turn out that his choice was what got her lusus killed. Now, where was scarfettle? He worried so much over his dragon lusus that it was unbearable to even think about the dragon.

Azrael looked at Eridia with a stupidly blank expression, though this time not out of deadpan but out of not understanding. "To whom are you referring dear Eridia?" he looked at the lusus and then at Eridia. He wasn't sure what she wanted to accomplish, but scooted a little closer anyway, with any luck it wasn't some kind of trick. But what else could he expect from Eridia?

Kimberly Kitty

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 am
Perfect. As he scooted closer, Eridia positioned herself and turned her back on him. She resumed her exaggerated soliloquy, filled with arm movements and a refined tone. "OH THE CALAMITIES THAT HAS STRIKE UPON ME!" The purpleblood agonized more than she should. "Our drones, our victory... IT'S ALL GOOOONE!" Eridia approached Psykgi and hooked her arm around her neck. "Are we truly finish? Are we nothing? Were my efforts made in vain?" She twirled away, looked at Leeroi and sticked her tongue out and resumed her way back the Azrael. She stopped at the same place she had started.

"Oh, the never ending pain that my pump biscuit's holding!" She gasped for air. "Father... I feel... I feel like I'm going to faint... Caaaatch me!" She 'swooned' and fell towards Azrael, assuming her weight would crush him or teach him a valuable life lesson. Her lusus stood there and watched her usual drama and, knowing her tricks cover to cover, did nothing but shake off the remaining bits of dirt and dust off his feathers.

My dear, you are going to hurt the poor child... Is this truly necessary? He said in his usual calm tone.

I admit it, I just wanted her to fall on someone. o uo
saihen

DraconicFeline

Kimberly Kitty

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:34 pm
Azrael just kind of watched the theatrics with a sami fascinated but forced neutrality. What was she hoping to accomplish with these actions? What was her intentions? Well, at least she was feeling better and active again. "Dear Eridia--" he started but was obviously ignored for her continued theatrics. She watched as she hooked an arm around Psy and then made such a rude face to Leeroi. Well it was in her right to act as such, so what problem was there. She'd probably make a great body for the film industry, for sure. At the very least she could rank in a comedy.

He caught Eridia in her 'swoon'. Boy was she heavy though. He wouldn't say fat, but definitely heavy. He did his best not to let any strain show. "In the wake of victory, I doubt you have much to fret this is not but a setback," he said calmly. He contemplated just dropping her and seeing what reaction that would get him or if her weight would make a crater in the cavern floor. He decided against this test and instead held Eridia in place. She must really like his bear hugs, otherwise she was trying to make a point. Sadly it was lost to the scholar."It is monumental to see you active again, there was cause to worry that you might have come to more harm than good with your fainting spell." she was not getting any lighter.

Kimberly Kitty

DraconicFeline

ImaginationsParadise

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:13 pm
”Gross, hmm? Goodness! That's my mother you're talking about!” Psykgi said, mildly, not particularly minding. Her face betrayed her apathy for the insult, instead grinning in clear amusement at the reaction. It was exactly as expected, but so-o-o very entertaining. It was clear that Eridia was injured, but – though Psy was tempted to try to 'treat' her anyway just for the sheer amusement value of it – unwilling patients could be so wiggly, and Psykgi did want to at least get a good chance of hitting those wounds with painful, painful disinfectant. Or something fun like that.

She nodded to Azrael. ”Oh, good! I saw you with those fish, so I thought that maybe the'd taken a few bites out of you! Nasty fish, those!” she said, as casually as if she was talking of the weather.

The offending cockroach returned with a flutter of it's crystalline, leathery wings to it's troll. That was Ma'am scolded, quite rude. It was unclear whether she meant her troll's behavior, Eridia's behavior, or both. Psy gave Lee a wink. ”She does make a point, though, did I hit hard enough this time? I thought it was a very good back slap!” she commented.

And then Eridia started to do something strange, something not unlike her actions at the dinner. Psykgi's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden oratory change that came over the purpleblood, leaning aside to give her room to hook her arm around her neck. Her eyes narrowed with intense fascination as the purpleblood swooned away... and into Azrael's arms.

She grinned, and added the incident to her mental notes that she really would write down when she had a moment. Such theatrics in such a situation. A desire for attention? For being fawned over? Was it a reaction to stress, or an attempt to create further stress (one that, in Psy's experience with Eridia, hadn't worked yet)? This would require further study and observation and unravelling.

kimbley kitty

imaginationsparadise

saihen

Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas