Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[Q1] Interview Two Villagers (Falair)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:53 am
Falair wandered into the village alone. She would catch up with her sister eventually but for now she was more interested in exploration than anything else. This place fascinated her. She wondered what type of people lived here. What type of beasts lived in this fog. She would have to be sure to make any notes about it in her notebook to perhaps make additions to her book later.

She walked past various buildings, brown eyes scanning every inch. Taking in as much information as she could. The mare couldn't help it.

Knowledge was everything really.

But ahhhh maybe she should talk to some of the villagers? She might get more answers to all her questions that way. But who? Who would have the type of information that would sate her just a bit? That juicy little tidbit that might set her on the path in which she wished to follow.

Someone stumbled past her, bumping her shoulder lightly as they mumbled something. Ah yes! Falair would ask this person. They seemed like they might know something. But as she turned to call to them they collapsed to the ground. The mare stood there with her mouth hanging open and a finger in the air. Her eyebrow twitched as she looked at the villager laying on the ground.

"Ahhhhh...." Sidling up to him, she poked them with the toe of her shoe a few times. Were they dead? No? Yes? No, they weren't. Too bad, they might have made a good testing subject. Perhaps dissection. But then that would be messy here, she would have to find a way to drag them back to the tower.

The villager stirred slightly and Falair pursed her lips behind her mask. "Excuse me, if you would not mind I have a few questions?" She tilted her head as a soft mumble came from beneath the cloak. Falair clapped her hands together. "Oh good you are awake! So, please tell me do you have any creatures, other than you know you villagers, that inhabit this area?" She cupped an ear to listen for a reply.

All she got was another soft mumble.

Clearing her throat she shook her head. "No, no. Perhaps you did not understand my question. I shall speak slower. Dooooo youuuuuu haavvveeeee annnnyyyyy crreeeaattuuurrreeessss beessiiddeessss youuuuu villlllaaggeeerrrsssss wooorrrrttthhhhhh myyyyyyy ttiiiimmmmmeeee?" She cupped her ear again.

Nothing.

She heaved a heavy sigh, hanging her head for a moment before she popped back up. Apparently this villager just wasn't going to cooperate. Falair would have to find another.  
Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:54 am
Perhaps her line of questioning was too complex? There was no way these villagers would go through their daily lives without knowing about their local fauna right?

Right? Right.

But then, perhaps she needed to ask other questions. Something they could relate to. Then it might open them up a bit to answer other questions. Yes that should work.

Leaving the passed out villager in the street, Falair made her way a little furthur down the path. Its not like the passed out villager would come to harm. They weren't her responsibility anyhow. No guilt.

It wasn't long until she came across another cloaked villager sitting upon a wooden crate. Their arms crossed, eyes down. They were silently mumbling something but Falair could not make it out. Slipping slender fingers into the pockets of her leather apron she casually made her way over. Trying to not look suspicious or anything. Once she was close she rocked on her toes.

"Greetings sir....is it sir?" She leaned down to get a better look. "Yes, sir. I have a few questions if you would not mind giving me a moment of your time." Falair waited the appropriate allotted time you gave one to reply, still the mumbling though. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth. "Very well then, I wish to know about this place. What kind of weather do you have? Is there enough food around for say...a small population of grazing type creatures? Meat eaters? Or perhaps some larger creatures? You know the kind of information I'm talking about." She laughed before eyeballing the villager to see if there was any reaction. Of course there was none.

They mumbled. She leaned in to listen, all she could hear was something about despair and death.

"No no, not despair. No death here. At least...well probably some Death Horsemen I haven't come across but we are all friends here. Come now, there is no need to be so glum." Although this village was in a perpetual fog so perhaps that was why everyone seemed so sad.

Either way she was not getting her questions answered. So it seemed the only thing to do now was to just move on. She would get answers on her own.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces