:: Karakura Park :: Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natsuki Saomi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:39 am
::Karakura Park::

One of the few footpaths that lead out from the center of the town, takes you into the town's park. Where a a swing set, a climbing frame, a seesaw and even a large open space which would enable children to play whatever game they wanted to play. There is also another separate of the part which is basically a picnic area, there is a few tables and benches set up for people to use whenever they wanted.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:51 pm
User Image
Vanessa arrives at the park as she looks around searching for a Hollow's spiritual pressure knowing she sensed one specially with people retreating from here. Vanessa summons her doll Hikari which her doll starts to be on the look out for the hollow."Any luck finding the hollow Hikari?" Vanessa asked her best friend that is a doll. "Well i am not sensing its spiritual pressure, though i am sure its around here also i wouldn't feel the suspense in the air if it was not here at all." Vanessa turns to find the hollow trying to bite down on her neck which with a twist of her foot, she kicks the hollow away drawing out her duel blade on her back that was in a sheathe. "Well there he is, he is a big one but nothing we can't handle Master Vanessa." Hikari said with a smile as she felt pleasure in serving Vanessa as long as she has. Vanessa smiles herself which she dashes to the hollow, the battle continued with few blood splatter as this hollow was careful fighting Vanessa. Hikari began forming bolts of snow firing it at high pressure speed damaging it until Vanessa sliced it down in the middle of the head as the hollow's body vanished right after. "How many incidents popped up like this? I was coming to the park yet to relax but this hollow ruins everything." Hikari laughs at Vanessa's complaining tone"Well Master Vanessa, ever since spiritual pressures are able to attract them, they are able to detect deep potential in humans so therefore they find them tasty." Vanessa laughs about herself complaining"Your right, we should relax anyway but you need to go back. Until then, just be ready ok." Hikari nods as Vanessa raises her left eye covered by a eye patch which it flashes as Hikari fades right back into her eye which she closes the eye patch over her normal eye that has the ability to summon her doll. Vanessa sighs out very great relief as she lays against a tree but at the same time she wished there was someone else here she could talk to. Vanessa then puts away her duel blade as she knew she found the blade next to her the day she was made in the lab of her father, Faltan.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm
User ImageDelara found herself at the park in Karakura city. She felt as though she had kept herself locked away in her home for too long. So she just read outside right, well she thought a park on earth would be a nice new change of scenery. Earth certainly had its charms, the park was well kept and the ecological life was different from back home. As she was scouting around for a bench or any other place to sit back, she felt an out of place spiritual pressure. A hollow! There was no mistaking it. Now, she wasn't much for getting herself mixed up in the affairs of the earthen world, but the noise could be bothersome. She moved quickly to investigate, and possibly send it right back to wherever the thing came from. However, as she reached the point of the pressure she found two other young women taking care of the problem. It was a rather quick battle, and one of the women cut the hollow's head ending it. There it was done. No more noise, and she could just simply go back to her own free time. Green eyes scanned around looking for the perfect spot to sit down. Her eyes shifted finding the woman with pink hair relaxing under a nearby tree. The tree offered a pleasant shade, and she could simply sit on the other side of the tree.

Delara proceeded to do as exactly she thought about. "Excuse me." she would say softly with a slight nod as she moved beside the woman. The necromancer would then sit resting her back against the trunk of the tree on the opposite side of the stranger. She would pull out a book from a small bag titled and written in an ancient language. The page she was on detailed various materials of magical catalysts. She came prepared even having a small book she used for note taking on her with various writing utensils. She planned on being at the park for a lengthy period of time.

Word Count: 350

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:53 pm
Ra1ns of Castamere

User Image

Vanessa though sees there is a women that came in during the battle and after it all ended, she relaxed herself on the other side of the tree. Vanessa thought to her"Wow she is very beautiful, her green hair really stands out. I must tell her that, i have to let her know." Vanessa then gets up going to the other side of the tree facing Delara trying really hard to not blush but give a compliment to Delara."You know, you look really beautiful your green hair really blends you in with the trees." Vanessa couldn't help it but blush because it was the first time she gave a compliment but this one where she really mean it, she wasn't joking around like she would with her brothers but being seriously sweet about it. Vanessa herself being a bount and created by her father Faltan, she never made any compliment for any women at all. Up to this point, all she cared about was protecting humans and doing nothing more after that, but something grabbed Vanessa's attention about this one. Vanessa also noticed this girl is reading, under a beautiful sky, in a very nice nature park, and out of all things having beautiful green hair while she was at it. Vanessa just stared at the hair in particular and comparing it to her pink hair, one so pink like bubblegum, and with her black eye patch that goes along with it. Vanessa's lace clothes made her look like a beautiful pirate but she isn't the one to sleep on ships or being among men pirates. Vanessa is a girl that lives in the city among her family and best of all, meeting a beautiful girl that can possibly become her best friend one day. Vanessa takes a deep breathe sits down in front of Delara"What book are you reading?" Vanessa wondered why a girl like Delara would read a book in a park, it made sense to since the park is very peaceful. Vanessa never knew of books well she only seen the kind of books her father have used for incantations of magic spells but over time she learned that books hold information for people who have interest in them. "Um you don't mind if i sit next to you perhaps?" Vanessa asked blushing a bit hoping she wasn't pushing into Delara's space but Delara's hair Vanessa can't help but adore.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lavender Wishes

Clever Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:17 pm
User ImageDelara's light green eyes shifted upwards as the pink haired stranger moved from behind the other side of the tree. The stranger would compliment her on the color of her hair. She couldn't help but to tilt her head in a very small amount on movement. "You think so? Why thank you." It was difficult to not notice the blush on the stranger's face. However, she could not determine the nature of the blush. It seemed more than just complimenting a fellow lady on her upkeep, or feelings of jealousy when another woman makes one feel lesser. "Your hair color looks nice as well." she would say returning the compliment. "To be honest, I'm a touch jealous of the curls you have." she stated honestly. It was true that the curls in her bubblegum pink hair seemed to be tussled without effort. It was then that the stranger would take a deep breath before sitting down in front of her. It took her a bit by surprise, and it was a closeness that she was not particularly comfortable with. Delara's eyes would widen as the stranger would ask her about the book she was reading. On the plus side it was a subject she could agree with. "My book? Oh it titled The Foundations of Magical Catalysts. The book details various magical catalysts, and the proper methods of using them." she would explain in the best way that she could. Not many people were interested in such things, so she would choose not to explain further on the subject. It was then that the stranger would ask if she could set next to the magi. "You may." she would agree simply. "I'm Delara. It is a pleasure to meet you."

Word Count:292 + 350 = 672

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:26 pm
Ra1ns of Castamere

User Image

"My name is Vanessa." Vanessa said with a smile across her face as she was starting to having a conversation with Delara."Oh the curls in my hair well yes i did that myself as i wanted myself to look the best i can specially since i know i am a beautiful like pirate like girl. Though i am not a normal girl you would find out in the park, you see i can tell by reading your spiritual energy you are very different from me. You see there is something about me i don't share with people unless i truly trust them. Perhaps you will learn of it some day if you get to know me as i get to know you. Foundations of Magical Cataylsts, very interesting its something i would certainly study though my kind of people never learned of this kind of thing. Your welcome about your hair and yes i did think so seriously because i never complimented anyone seriously so this is my first time. I won't mention the name of my kind but my kind has been around for a long time." Vanessa explained a bit but she doesn't plan to share with Delara that she is a bount, beings that are considered immortal due to its their doll that keeps them alive its like carrying around a life protector but the life protector isn't immortal. Vanessa doesn't know how someone like Delara would take it since she just met her and it would be unwise to share that secret with her if she doesn't trust her about it. Only her family knows about the secret since she was created by Faltan and is Faltan's daughter who is a necromancer. Vanessa even some point made it clear to her family to keep the secret from anyone unless she says otherwise or she tells them herself. "I don't know what you are though but yet if i don't share what being i am, then i am sure you would keep it a secret as well until you get to the point where you trust me. When that time comes, ill share with you what being i am when you tell me what being you are." Vanessa made it clear as she understands trust must be met before any deeper details are shared such stories, backgrounds, and even intentions. These will be reached when a trust or a common ground is met. Vanessa lends out her hand to shake Delara's hand as a way of also showing nice to meet you.  

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 3:40 pm
User Image
Raider

[Spd:78| Str:108 | Def:30 | Stam:40 | Int:10 | SP:20 ]
[HP:386 | SE: 195 | Clarity:25 ]

Raider enters into the karakura park,walking around seeing the liveliness of the park,wondering what he should do he wanted to spar with someone but the again he wanted to fight someone strong and powerful to have a fulfillment of the thrive of battling,as he lingered along the path ways he sighed waiting for someone to get ballsy enough to fight him.

64 words  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

Release: Inactive』『Strength: 10』『 Defense: 50』 『Speed: 70』 『 Stamina: 40』『Intelligence: 50』 『Spiritual: 85』『HP: 425』 『Reiatsu: 305』『SE: 160 / 160

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

☆═━┈┈━═☆

A garganta opened up. It seemed it was a quick portal, seeing as to how a being was free falling downward into the park below. Out of all places, this was where she went?? Yuu screaming, finding herself in the air. It seemed she screamed too late, her body landing on a shinigami. Shoot. ********. s**t. ********. The female scrambled onto her feet, briskly walking away from the man. She didn’t need this right now, she was damn stressed and not trying to get in another fight. Her clumsiness would be her downfall, and it seemed this…demonic soul reaper would be looking for anything to attack right now. The vasto lorde walked faster, trying to get as far away as she possibly could. Yuu tried to dampen her spiritual pressure, only to find that her location was already sent out to a lot of reapers. Bad. This was bad. Yuu was sweating bullets, her hands clasping at her kimono to help her walk faster.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Words: 163 x 1.5 = 244.5
              Total: 1432
              xl Xero xl

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:34 pm
User Image
Raider

As raider felt something fall on him,fell to the ground and made a thud as he slowly stood back up towering casting a shadow of the little hollow,he smelled her and was spot on this was a hollow indeed a powerful one,He darted is eyes at her glaring he knew she could feel his eyes glaring at her with the intent to cause some serious damage,As raider turned around he started speaking in Nordic tongue,"je zult wat pijn voelen, dametje",He grinned and in a instant flash step in front of her, with his huge Axe next to his side,he smiled and whisper,"even though you cute i know your strong,now take this head on." in that very instants of talking to her he kicked her in the chest,sending her flying through the park,hitting a couple trees,as she flew he smiled at that fact hoping she would recover from it.

160 *1.5=240 words  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

Release: Inactive』『Strength: 10』『 Defense: 50』 『Speed: 70』 『 Stamina: 40』『Intelligence: 50』 『Spiritual: 85』『HP: 347 / 425』 『Reiatsu: 305』『SE: 156 / 160

☆═━┈┈━═☆

A look of dread came over Yuu’s face. He managed to flash step in front of her. She looked at him, and was thinking about what to do. Before she could even think about responding, his foot met the plate between her breasts. It knocked the wind out of her, catching her by surprise. The little one wheezed, her body sent flying back through tress. When she stopped, her body fell onto the floor, quivering. That really hurt... ( ; n; ) Yuu slowly stood back up and looked at Raider. She frowned, and began to pout,” But... I don’t want to fight.” She huffed, rubbing at her chest. The female charged a cero, and brazenly discharged it towards Raider. In the middle of this, Yuu began to run away, her body still going through morphing. Her chest was on fire. His kick was so strong! She was most definitely much weaker than him in the aspect of strength, but either way she was not having it.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Words: 163 x 1.5 = 250.5
              Total: 1682.5
              xl Xero xl

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:07 pm
User Image
Raider

Raider observed her as she slowly got up,she didn't seem to wanting to fight all to much but he was confused,the Nordic man never met someone as unique and beautiful as her,she was on par to his mother she was the most glamorous women,but this girl had a certain aura about her that made raider feel at peace and sad for hurting someone,raider ever experience this maybe she was doing it on purpose but then again raider thought to him self no she wouldn't do that,raider shook his head and dashed at her again running full speed at the girl,as raider closed the distant between the too he got close to her face and looked into her eyes deep light blue's like the clearest ocean water of the beach she was damn pretty he was thinking to him self this whole time not realizing he was really close to her face,and started to whisper in his native tongue again,"Je bent zo prachtig",my gawd you are so beautiful,"Raider found himself locked into her eyes like he was starting into a complex dimension of wonders that could't be seem to be solved raider was so confused in this moment and backed up and set is axe Down on the ground,and held his head in confusion,why was he so attracted to this one girl he is a demon who barely knows love anymore and hates all emotion he threw them out to become nothing so he would't hurt someone he cared for again,like he did to his mother.raider looked at her again,as he sighed,"i apologize for attacking you,are so fragile and delicate like a rose,simple but complex,i am not sure what i am saying to you but know this i don't stop combat for no reason i always kill my targets but,there is something about you that has caught me off guard your stunning beauty has me blown away i'd like to get to know you even though i am half demon i hope you don't think i am a monster like the rest of the people who treat me like an outsider for being who i am."He bung his head down in disgust of himself.

383*1.5=573 words  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

Release: Inactive』『Strength: 10』『 Defense: 50』 『Speed: 70』 『 Stamina: 40』『Intelligence: 50』 『Spiritual: 85』『HP: 425』 『Reiatsu: 305』『SE: 160 / 160

☆═━┈┈━═☆

She saw him coming closer to her, but then he blurred. Her heart dropped and she squealed in surprise when he came up in front off her. She placed her hands in surrender, tears at the corner of her eyes. She sniffled, bracing for some type of impact. Instead, he shoved his face closer to hers, and all she could do was stand there, frozen with fear. Her body wouldn’t move… she was so defenseless! But it wasn’t until he set his axe down that she questioned what his motives were. Yuu stood there, taking in every word he said. Gradually, her face grew hotter and hotter, and her cheeks turned a bright pink. This was like a confession!! She placed her hands on her cheeks, then over her face. This was so embarrassing… she didn’t even know what to say. Yuu backed up a bit, stuttering over her own words,” Oh… um…uh…” she began to say, not knowing how to take compliments from someone she met for the first time. This was such an awkward situation, but suddenly, he hung his head in disgust, and she immediately began to panic. She didn’t know what to do! He told her she was beautiful, now he was feeling bad for what he had done? She was going through so many emotions it was ridiculous. In the end, she resorted to placing her hand on his hair, and ruffled it. o wo.

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Words: 240 x 1.5 = 360
              Total: 1792
              xl Xero xl

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image
Raider

Raider stopped moving for that very moment and let her touch his head as she ruffled his hair he felt comfort again,and sat down and for the first time in 1000 years raider,began to cry little droplets fell from his eye not water though but small droplets of molten fire fell onto his skin and they disappeared as they hit his arms and legs,raider felt it the thing he wanted most comfort someone that actually thought something of him her reaction was perfect he thought he messed up so he put is head down,raider looked up at her and smiled,his form reverted into his human self as he unleashed his power to revert back into himself,then all sudden his black looking appearance changed his body began to fade away the blackness disappeared and his human self was revealed again,showing his face to her witch was something he hadn't been able to do in over 1000 years,raider was starting to feel accepted only if it meant just one person,"i am sorry for looking like i was disgusted only reason i did that was because i hate my self i look like a monster,but i finally reappeared into my original body witch hasn't happen in over 1000 years it is making me tear up a bit as you can see."Raider stood up and smiled at her,"my name is Raider yous little lady."?

241*1.5=362 words  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yuu ” Yuroichi " Senkan

Release: Inactive』『Strength: 10』『 Defense: 50』 『Speed: 70』 『 Stamina: 40』『Intelligence: 50』 『Spiritual: 85』『HP: 347 / 425』 『Reiatsu: 305』『SE: 156 / 160

☆═━┈┈━═☆

So many things were happening. First, she was complimented. Next, the man startled getting emotional. Now, he transformed. Yuu just watched with a dumbfounded look on her face. When he morphed into a more humanoid creature, she scratched her chin. He introduce himself, and she smiled brightly. Ah, his name was Raider…wonder what else he’s raided. Anyway, she didn’t want to give her name just yet, but instead, she said,” But I like your other appearance more.” Yuu presumed that other form was his original form, and so she believed he should be comfortable looking the way he was. For all she knew, the Seireitei had a dog as a captain. The female looked around, wondering if anyone else was nearby. No one. Just them. She was alone. With a male. In Hueco Mundo, this didn’t bode well for women. She didn’t know if the same things applied here. Something struck in her mind, and she couldn’t help but assume. Was he trying to seduce her so he could reproduce?! Her mind raced, and she grew shy again,” U-Um… I d-dont want to…have kids…” she murmured, a nervous sweat drop forming on her brow. It was obvious what happened back in Hueco Mundo from her reaction, she began to back away slowly, not wanting anything to do with his. Her foot suddenly caught on a rock, and her weight made her began to fall backwards,” …Eh?”

Out. Of. Cookies.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Words: 236 x 1.5 = 354
              Total: 2146
              xl Xero xl

II That Asian Girl II

Perfect Wife

8,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divorced 100
  • Signature Look 250

xl Xero xl

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:53 am
User Image
Raider

As raider look at the young female and after she said what she did he was in shock,not because of the whole kids thing the fact that she said,His demon form she preferred it he was genuinely questioning why,over and over in his head the demon half took over his body again reverting him to himself again,as raider was thinking he noticed she stumbled and was about to fall,he quickly put his arm around her waist and pulled her close,then backed away and started to walk away,"how could you prefer this.... this thing of me i am a monster in this form i get that your a hollow ,but would't you want someone more like yourself,"the Nordic man was so lost he didn't know what to say and do,"As for the kids thing no,on this planet you don;t just do that to reproduce,you are treating like a human not a object here,well unless your hallow it is different people can't see you directly unless ,they have enough spiritual energy in them,"Raider then walked over to a bench and sat down contemplating on what to do next.

196*1.5=296 words  
Earth

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces