Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] That Oops moment (Israfil & Caramia )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image

Israfil was about looking for his friend Crush. Though he wasn't sure if he wanted to find her. Sometimes she was a little out of her mind. He walked into the field where she would normal hang around. She was quiet the spitfire... Off in the distance he noticed the orange hair of who he assumed was Crush, she was the only mare that he had known with that hair color. So he thought he would surprise her. Flying up into the air he made his way over to her and with a heavy thud he landed "SURPRISE!" He yelled with a big goofy grin. Little did he know that the mare wasn't his friend... But a complete stranger that he just pulled his prank on.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:48 am
User Image

Waking up in the early hours of the morning, the mare yawned, stretching her long legs. The day was still cool and only a little damp feeling and the sun was still hidden from view. Caramia, fond of the mornings, was already up and wide awake within minutes, enjoying the pleasant cool breezes that brushed against her. The weather would get hotter and much more humid as the day progressed, so she found it necessary to bask in the breezes while she could. Caramia, however, was still fond of the extremes of this area – the more humid and wet climate accompanied by an intense heat that would later take over later on in the day always held her fancy because it reminded her of home and her childhood.

Upon a little wandering and feeding, the femme, particularly fancying the breezes, thought that it was time for a small trip; time to head to a more moderate climate for a little rest and relaxation, as well as to gather some supplies she would find more difficult to discover in her current home. So just like that, Caramia set out before the morning had even ended. The trip was not relatively long; she recalled visiting the area once or twice before, but it was a bit bull and the half-angeni couldn’t help but be a little bitter that she did not have large wings to carry her; it would have made her trip so much more convenient, plus she would have a great view along the way.

Arriving in the area, she took a small tour of the surroundings. Not much had changed since she had last been there. Striding in the unfamiliar setting, she sucked in the fresh air, perfectly relaxed. She couldn’t help but enjoy the air and just the overall feeling this place brought. Just what I needed, she thought to herself contently. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head up towards the sky and inhaled once more, allowing herself to enjoy the ai—

"SURPRISE!"

The shout caught her off guard completely. Her brown eyes opened in an instant and to surprise her even more, she saw a brown stallion standing right in front of her. "Aa-aaahhhh! What are—what do you…. What do you think you’re doing?!" she yelped back in a vehement tone, feeling flustered. She was having a moment by herself, enjoying the tranquility and… to get so rudely interrupted?! Normally serene and calm, the mare couldn’t help but get extremely frustrated with the male immediately. She snorted and shook her head, causing her orange locks to tumble all over, giving her a messy appearance. "Who do you think you are, just going around and – and just… The nerve!" she continued on, too agitated to get a coherent sentence together.

LunaRei_SilverBlood
[[sorry to take so long]]

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:54 am
DeeJaye
No worries! I didn't exactly give you much to work with there XD

Just as the words left his mouth he had regretted it. His golden eyes widened in horror has he realized that this mare was in fact ... Not Crush. His mouth hung open in dismay as he stumbled backwards trying to have the strange mare space that he had just popped into. He couldn't even put his own thoughts together in his embarrassment. His crimson thorn crown slipped down his white hair, his wings flare up trying to help him keep his balance and his tail tripping him so he landed on his rump.

The fall must have jogged his brain because he blurted out his apologizes. "I'm SO SORRY!! Aaah~ I thought you were somepony else and I thought... UGH who cares what I thought! I'm really sorry! If I had realized... I never would..." He cowered under her frustration which he knew she had every right! The stallion hadn't really spent much time checking to make sure that he know the mare for his friend. He had just never met any other horse with that orange hair... And now as the buffoon looked he saw that this mares hair was much longer and she had markings... And looked to be part Angeni. Yep. Totally NOT his friend. He fell silent, his eyes glancing up at her and then looking down at the ground.

The quiet morning was not turning out to be so pleasant now. He felt so bad, he could have given her a heart attack or something! Oh man... She could have thought he was going to attack her! That thoguht mortified him and he looked up again at the mare and tried to scoot back even further. He was part Kalona... So it was only natural that other horses would assume that. But he was raised by his mother a Kirin. He was a gentle soul or he had thought so. "Miss! I'M SO SORRY!" He raised his voice simply so that he could be heard.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:14 pm
The femme, realizing her outburst, immediately regretted her fit. She had fallen back on old habits, which she reminded herself time and time again to not do. She was better than that – a new kind of mare that wasn’t supposed to resort to outbursts at first frustrations. She took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, calming her nerves. Looking once more at the stallion, she shook her head. “Ahh, no. I’m sorry. That was a little extreme of me. You just caught me off guard. I was just deep in thought,” she replied, pausing for a moment to maintain her composure. “Though you should probably investigate a little better who you’re about to surprise, especially if you plan on basically jumping them,” she quipped, her tone a little haughty towards the end.

This, at least, gave her the opportunity to see who this horse was. Looking at the stallion better, she noted his kalona features: webbed wings with feathers covering the base, cloven hooves, and a long thin tail with the trademark spade tip. He seemed to lack the pair of horns they normally had though. A half-breed? He isn’t full kalona, but has enough of it in his blood to be prone to violence like full bloods, Caramia thought to herself. The mare was aware of the violent nature of kalona though she personally never witnessed or experienced it firsthand. This only meant she had to be extra wary of the individual – perhaps he was feigning ignorance to further lower her guard?

LunaRei_SilverBlood

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:53 am
DeeJaye

Israfil lowered his head to the mare again as she spoke. He knew this was his fault, even if he didn't want to really admit it. It was an innocent mistake really, but the mare was certainly right. He should have taken a closer look before he jumped out to surprise her.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry miss. I've just never..." He sighed as he gathered himself and stood upright again. There was no point in trying to make excuses but maybe he could somehow make it up to the mare? He let his golden eyes glance her over. She had rather lovely coloring, her markings were interesting. He let his eyes linger on her markings for a moment longer.

"Ah... My name is Israfil." He used the claw on of his wing to adjust his crown of thorns before folding against his sides. His tail wrapping round his leg as he hoped to catch the mares name. "Not sure if you're familiar with the area, but there is an apple orchard not to far down the path, I could take you there to try and make up for scaring you. " He knew it was a long shot.

"My mom would take my siblings and myself there to graze and eat apples as we grew up." Israfil was raised by this mother a Kirin Kalona half breed herself. But she looked so much like a pure Kalona that their father mistook her for a pure. But his mother practiced the ways of the Kirin and passed that on to Israfil.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:48 pm
She watched him closely. He seemed to trail off - it only caused her to be more curious. Was he hiding something? Or maybe he never met other horses regularly. "Israfil," she mumbled softly, repeating the name to herself in order to log it into her memory. It was a strange, foreign name to the mare, but it rolled off the tongue easily. "I'm Caramia," she replied softly with silght hesitance. She felt it was necessary to stay wary for awhile longer, in case he would find an oppurtunity to take advantage of her lowered guard. Better safe than sorry, as they said. After all, she was still unaware of his nature and how much his kalona blood controlled his personality, if at all.

When he brought up the idea of bringing her to the apple orchard as an apology, she debated the offer. She was slightly familiar with the area, but couldn't recall an apple orchard. Perhaps it was located in an area she never ventured? She dug one of her hooves in the ground, somewhat nervous at the notion. As long as she watched him closely, everything should turn out alright. Caramia was confident she could watch after herself; that's what she had been doing for awhile now. "Alright, that sounds fine," she replied. Eager to dig a little more into the stallion's past to get a better gauge of his personality, she asked in a gentle tone, "Mother and siblings? Do you still live with them or have you broken away from your herd?"

LunaRei_SilverBlood

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:50 pm
DeeJaye

The stallion was almost surprised that after the long pause the mare accepted the offer. With a little more thought Israfil could understand what she was thinking. Most of the time she forgot that he looked more like a Kalona then a Kirin. But he had been around friends that knew me. This mare was a stranger. But it was too late now to back out of his offer. That wasn't very gentlemanly. He lowered his head and then nodded toward the path. "It's really not far. It's just on a smaller path off this one right here." He gave her a smile.

"Ah, I see my mother every so often and one of my brothers. But he has a mate and family of his own so not as much as I did once. I guess I consider myself a loner at this point. I think my mother might have found a new mate herself... Needless to say after all that; I'm not to close with them. " He lead the mare at a casual walking pace toward the orchard.

"If you don't mind my asking, are you close with you family?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 am
“Alright,” she said tentatively. Her eyes scanned ahead, noting the path. Definitely didn’t appear to lead off into some sort of danger. She held back on going off on the path and instead added in her gentle voice, “Do you mind if you lead, sir Israfil?” She waited for him to move on ahead; she was not in a state of trusting the stallion quite yet to turn her back on him; after all, if he did have ill intentions, that would be the opportune time to strike, though she was beginning to be more and more trusting that this stallion would cause no harm.

“I see,” she said, mulling his words over in her mind. She could understand the sentiment; many members of her previous herd had broken off or slowly lost communication with the herd as well as their direct family after falling in love with an outsider, or in other cases, having children. It was something she and the members had grown used to. And there were instances of gaining new members when a current member convinced their lover to join the herd. But that was probably how it was with most herds, she imagined.

When he asked her about her family, she frowned. While she did not mind comparing others’ herds or family to hers, it pained her to have to think and dwell on hers. It was hard to not feel bitter or embarrassed; she had, essentially, been kicked out because of her attitude, and while she had grown and evolved since then, she could not bear the idea of confronting them once more. What if they laughed at her, or rejected her once more? Or even thought of her as playing some manipulative ploy to get back in so that she could resume her previous nature slowly? While she knew that, if she confronted them, that this wouldn’t be the case, she couldn’t figure out how to convey that to the members. It was hard to change someone’s opinions after it had been cemented in for so long.

If the stallion was paying attention, he would be able to catch how she momentarily displayed her discomfort: how her eyes seemed to glaze over, and her expression went blank to hide her distress. Realizing what she was doing however, she shook her head and plastered a fake smile, trying to make a gentle laugh as if nothing was wrong. “No, I separated from them awhile back. I’m on my own now. There is… A certain solidarity and comfort in being by myself, I believe.” She hesitated before asking, “Do you believe so, or do you wish things were as they were before with your family?”

LunaRei_SilverBlood
[[sorry i get rambly in my posts haha]]

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm
DeeJaye
XD that's perfectly fine! I do it too haha

Israfil took the lead when she asked, kept the casual pace and he would keep glancing back at her while they talked. And he was able to see the look of discomfort. In his head he was calling himself an idiot for causing the mare yet more discomfort. He frowned when he looked ahead to make sure he was going to trip over anything.

"Well in my case, there is always a comfort in a mother's love. But the family was always strained. On my own I can be who I want to be. " He glanced over his shoulder at the mare. "And what I want to be is happy. Maybe one day I'll have a family. A family of others that just want to be who they are and happy too." He gave a shrug and he eyes took note of the tree's from the orchard coming into the view.

"See up there miss Caramia? That's the orchard."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:21 pm
"Indeed, you aren't wrong about that," Caramia replied, nodding her head. As he walked ahead, the femme studied his motions and debated over his words and tone carefully; while his features claimed he had kalona blood in his veins, he seemed soft and gentle after all like a uni - perhaps he was not a bad guy. Caramia eased up and took a soft breath, relaxing her previously tense muscles. Perhaps I can now enjoy herself and not scrutinize his every action now, she thought to herself.

"Strain is never good, though. Ends up causing you too much grief. You or they end up fighting or doing things you or they regret later..." she trailed off, realizing she was moving on to a depressing topic and mindset, and wanting to avoid it, she made a small tsk sound and laughed softly. Hearing him picture his future, the half-angeni thought about how admirable it was to have a dream to live up to – something to strive for. "But enough of that. Good for you. You have a nice goal, sir Israfil. I hope that one day happens for you." It made her wonder about herself. Would she one day have a family to cherish and be with? A family that she wouldn't cower and hope that they did not look down upon her? Maybe one day - but for now, it wasn't a concern of hers.

Seeing a tree decorated with many plump and ripe apples start to come into view, her mouth curled into a smile. "Oh, I see it!" she said, gasping a little. The sight of it made her aware of her sudden hunger and she sped up ever so slightly so that she was now trotting at Israfil's side, obviously more at ease with the stallion despite their rocky first impression. Eyes illuminated with glee as they got near it, she was already trying to decide which fruit she would claim as hers. “It looks very lovely, though I don’t know if that’s me or my stomach speaking right now.”

LunaRei_SilverBlood
[[end of semester + coloring rampage kinda made me delay on answering rps. ): I'm sorry!!]]

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:22 am
DeeJaye
No its okay! I've been slow lately myself <333

The young stallion stretched his wings before resting them against his side. The apple orchard was located on very fertile soil and the apples there, at least to him, always tasted crisper and were juicer. He had always enjoyed coming here to eat and when he glanced to his side, the mare had joined him in speed and she looked eager toward the apples. Could he have interrupted her searching for food earlier? What a dunce he was! he was doing nothing but getting into this lovely mares way. But at least he was able to make up for some of it by bringing her here.

"It is a lovely orchard, the two leggers planted it a long time ago, but when the fires came and the trees regrew, the fruit was crisper and tastier than before. The tree's bare more fruit too, now. The fire was a dreadful thing but from some destruction comes some beauty." Israfil smiled ever so slightly at the idea of it. He had to believe in such ideas. "I do hope you enjoy it." He gave her a grin as they reached the orchard. Further down the rows there were a couple other horses gathering apples.

"I think that some of the local horses will be planting other things on this land soon too. Because the ground has become so fertile. I heard mention of herbs and some healing plants." He mentioned as he took in a breath of air, the scent of fresh apples filling his senses. The smell always relaxed him, probably because it was attached to a fond memory of when he and his brother were foals with their mother. Actually, now that he thought about it, Caramia seemed to have relaxed. His body language was all different and not stand offish. Maybe she realized that he wasn't there to hurt her. He glanced at his leathery wings and sighed to himself. The crown of thorns resting on his head was a reminder for himself that he was better than his Kalona half. Maybe this mare saw it, she took the time to see him for who he was maybe. Either that or she really was just that hungry. He snorted to himself.

Coming back to the moment at hand he looked over at the mare before he leaned up and grabbed an apple with his teeth plucking it from the branch. Lowering it to the ground he took a bit, the apple snapping under his teeth. The apples were just as tasty as the last time he had come here. He gobbled up the other half happily enjoying the moment. When he was finished he tossed his head to the side to keep his mane from his eyes and went to grab another.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:44 am
Her eyes stared down the trees ravenously, becoming more and more aware of her hunger. And while she would have enjoyed ripping an apple from the tree and devouring it, she paced herself instead and listened to Israfil recount the history of the orchard. Caramia nodded along, and feeling the story struck home, smiled sadly. She couldn't agree with that anymore; sometimes destruction had to occur before the true beauty from sprout from its ashes. "That's wonderful," she said softly, "--not the destruction. Rather, that something so pleasant can sprout from it." She moved over to the branches elegantly, gathering an apple for herself. She nipped at it and couldn't help but be amazed how sweet and crisp it was - she wasn't sure if she ever had an apple that tasted as good.

"They're very delicious. Thank you for bringing me here," she said after consuming the fruit. Her eyes lit up at the idea of planting herbs or other plants associated with having healing properties. "It would be great if they did that - These lands could always use more. So many suffer needlessly due to the more.. crueler inhabitants." She glanced at Israfil and took a deep breath before saying, "I don't want to seem rude or insensitive, but you clearly have kalona in your blood. Was your mother a kalona? You mentioned she raised you - yet you don't seem to carry the...nature that is generally associated with them. I suppose I mean to say, your mother brought you up well." She paused and sighed. "I'm sorry, none of that is really making sense. I guess I'm mostly voicing my observations. For being part kalona, you're a very pleasant fellow - unless you're secretly playing nice before you strike - but I think, at this point, you would have played the guise for far too long, so I feel it's more likely that you're just a pleasant fellow."

Feeling unsure if she was complimenting him or just speaking her thoughts, she instead scooted around the tree, snatching another apple to snack on. He was probably thinking she was cruel and judgmental now. So much for striving to be kind and all that! she thought to herself; she wanted to kick herself in the stomach over her stupidity.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:00 am
DeeJaye
Super over due DX Sorryyyyy

Israfil finished another apple and listened to her. He couldn't be upset with her, she was simply stating the obvious and he took a few minutes to consider how to respond. He wasn't going to mean or aggressive but he wasn't always the best with his words. He flexed his wings and looked at them again before letting them settle against his said.

"Well you certainly have good eye sight." He laughed lightly at his poor joke. "But now, my mother is a one fourth Kalona, three fourths Kirin mix. She had been mistaken as a pure bred by my father who took advantage of her. When he realized that she was not a pure blood, he chased her off. I assume he tried to kill her so that his blood wouldn't be tainted but she got away. My siblings and I were raised as kirin." He thought fondly of his siblings again. "However I have found that I don't have to many troubles with the Kalona part of me. But I was taught self control and discipline." He nodded and looked over at her as she rounded the tree. He had never let go to his Kalona urges and now he barely felt the urges. "When we were younger it was harder because impulse control. But my mother certainly raised me well because now, I barely even notice any urges and when I do, it's easily to just dismiss it. " He shrugged some and flicked his tail and knocked an apple that fell to the ground away.

"But I do have to strive and prove constantly that just because I look like a Kalona doesn't mean that I am. But I also don't blame others for their fear. But a lot of time no one takes the time to get to know me and realize that I'm a good guy. Horses judge me by my looks first... So life can certainly be a little lonely. " He looked down and smiled sadly.

"Anyways through.... I don't want to bother you anymore with my life story. I told you I would show you a nice Orchard and I have. I hope that you enjoy your time here and you're able to come back here again sometime. Maybe we'll even bump into each other again here one day. But I should let you get back to what you were doing. Again, I'm really sorry for scaring you before." He nodded to the other mare. She stood out against the natural colors of the orchard and she looked absolutely radiant. But that was a wasted thought. He walked out of the row they were in and once in the open area of the orchard he extended his wings and aimed to take off into the sky.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games