Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Tasting Treats, Testing Patience (Eridia & Nahori) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:49 pm
The market was surprisingly sparse tonight. That wasn't to say it was empty, no, it certainly never was, but Nahori found it easier to traverse the streets than usual. More often than not their goings were slow thanks to her lusus. The very unnaturally large guinea pig was a bit difficult to maneuver through tight crowds, so when they thinned it was a blessing.

Sometimes, if the orangeblood was truly lucky, that even meant they could stay longer, since mom always ended up less agitated this way. Oh, how she hoped that was the case tonight. Something in her stomach fluttered comfortably. For whatever reason, Nahori felt like tonight would go well. Or maybe, be still her beating bloodpusher, she'd see a familiar face. Having friends still felt so strange, but it was a welcome strangeness that helped her get through some of the more difficult nights. Thinking of them took the thoughts of her overbearing lusus and sheltered life somewhere far, far away.

Glancing up at the sign with the dainty writing hanging over the door, she realized she'd subconsciously stopped right in front of the candy shop. Guineamom wheeked for her to keep moving, this wasn't what they were here for and she more than knew that, but oh how hard it was to leave whenever she found herself pressed up against the glass. Everything inside looked so perfect, so tasty, so alluring... Nahori was weak and she knew it. Maybe she could stay just a touch longer before her lusus got too terribly fed up.

Eyes scanned over everything she could see from the large shopfront window. Licorice swirls, giant rainbow lollipops, sour drops, chocolate beetles, gummies... what she wouldn't give to have just one teeny taste. Guineamom wheeked again, this time much more impatiently. Fingers dropped from the glass and her gaze hit the ground as she heaved out a sigh.

ImaginationsParadise

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:12 am
"What d'ya meeeean I can't buy the limited edition candy? What am I supposed to do?!"
Eridia shouted loud enough to make the employee wince but, he didn't exactly allowed her to buy the sweets. For her, sweets meant her nightly dose of sugar and limited edition ones just meant she was high enough to actually buys some. Lovedad stood next to her. At first her tried talking to the employee but when he didn't sell them the candy he allowed his child to do the talking.

"Listen," Said the yellowblood. "you can buy the other LE treats but these quadrant's day LE candies are still not available for the public. I'll try talking to the manager to see if you can buy them for the right price but of not--."

"Go and talk to the dang manager lowblood! I want my candy!" The highblood slammed her hand against the counter to provoke more drama. She swore she saw the other roll his eyes and to his leave. The child glanced at her father who didn't seem entirely pleased by her attitude.

Seconds later the employee came back with a broad smile on his face. That meant bad news for her. "Well miss I spoke to our manager about your case. She says you can't buy them but, taste them. And since they are quadrant's day candy, our manager wishes our costumers to taste them with theirs morails, matesprites... "

"Ummm my morail?"

There goes the hatchet. She thought. Eridia began thinking how was she supposed to take a bite out of those treats. She didn't have a morail but, she could find someone who could pretend. But who? Eridia looked outside, noticing a kid who seemed mesmerized with the candy on the shopfront and later sighed. "Insecure much?" She mumble with a smirk. The child had a plan.

"My morail's outside! She's just a little shy!!" The purpleblood rushed outside, she couldn't waste much time. That kid seemed like the perfect candi-date. Ha!

"Heeeey!! O'ver here!!" She waved her arms, trying to get her attention. "Took you long enough to get here!"

saedusk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:11 pm
Just a little shy was probably a bit of an understatement where Nahori was concerned. Shy, awkward, socially inept, crushed under the thumb of society... she was rather unfortunate. The orangeblood had no idea what the purpleblood inside was planning for her, she'd been too distracted by the candy to even notice any of the customers anyway, but suffice to say she wouldn't be expecting it.

In fact, she'd almost slipped away, nudged by Guineamom's broad snout, low wheeks of annoyance still bubbling from within her. She tried to assure her mother that yes, she was leaving, she was sorry for loitering, but the large lusus continued to nose at while she stumbled messily along. Then the door slammed open and out flew the purpleblood, arms raised, voice carrying. They both froze in their tracks.

Whoever the other troll was calling to, Nahori couldn't possibly believe it was her. That face was wholly unfamiliar, but she spoke as if they knew each other. And that blood color... the orangeblood felt her insides sink and her skin turn clammy. Oh, she'd been so lucky before now, never having to deal all that much with anything above the warm hues face to face. It seemed her luck had finally run out, though, as Guineamom stopped the unnecessary pushing and became ridged. A low wheek tumbled from her mouth, that highblood is calling you.

Oh no.

"Um... I-I... I'm sorry?" Her hands were crushed together and fiddling. It was obvious she was nervous as she closed the gap between them, legs shaking slightly. "A-A-Are you r-really looking for me...? Um, I-I don't... H-Have we m-met, M-Miss Highblood?" Her stuttering was worse than usual and it embarrassed her so.

ImaginationsParadise

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:05 pm
The highblood liked this troll, fidgety, shy and respectful-- just her type. "Of coooourse I was!" Eridia hooked her arm with hers. The purpleblood glanced inside, hoping everything would go as planned. "Hahahahahaaaa, silly best orangeblooded buddy!" She said in a loud tone near the shop's entrance.

"Don't act as if you don't know me~" She said giving the girl's arm a squeeze. The look on her face though wasn't as friendly. “Follow my lead and you won’t get hurt m’kaaaay?” She whispered to the other and dragged her inside.

Lovedad looked at both of them when they entered, and didn’t take his eyes off the orangeblood. “You remember my father don’t ya bud?” The chubby high blood said with a smile and directed the lowblood to a chair near the counter. "I'll be riiiight back!"

Eridia went back to the counter with a smirk. "We'll have the limited edition candies and be quick about it!!"

saedusk
Sorry short!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:39 pm
Oh, she was the one? Wait, wait, but why? Another wave of confusion washed over Nahori as she felt an arm twine together with hers and she had to fight to keep from pulling away reflexively. A worried, pleading gaze fell back to Guineamom, her lusus, her protector, who rather than save her from the threat she was sure this was, stood there passively with her head tipped to the side. The orangeblood had never quite considered her guardian compassionate, but this sunk her stomach regardless. Nahori was on her own. Her lusus would never stand up for her emotional wellbeing when a highblood was running the show, especially a purpleblood.

"B-But I..." As soon as the words stuttered out of her mouth she regretted them. Arguing back was never ever an option, so blurting out the fact that she sure as heck didn't know this other troll was equally off limits, and that point was driven home mere moments later when the otherwise seemingly friendly squeeze was topped off with a not so kind threat.

A lump was catching hard and fast in Nahori's throat, making it hard to breath as she tried not to outright panic. Over the sweeps she'd been taught with certainty that what a highblood wanted, a highblood got, and she feared beyond fear that she'd be culled for acting out against those wishes. It was time to play along, as poor at it as she would probably be.

"O-Of course. It's, um, good to s-see you again, sir..." In her nervousness, she didn't really even look at the lusus while addressing him, though she could feel his eyes boring into her. In fact, she sat rigidly in the chair she was eventually led to, eyes never slipping from the spot on the wall she'd arbitrarily chosen to save her sanity. All she had to do was play along and she'd be okay. Go with it, play along, you can do it...

From the counter she could hear the voice of the irritated yellowblood cashier as he begrudgingly produced a sample plate of the limited edition treats she'd been unknowingly roped into acquiring. "I hope you enjoy." Eridia had followed the rules, at least, even if he didn't sound all that convinced about it.

ImaginationsParadise
no problem, length doesn't matter much to me! c:

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:06 pm
"Ooooh!-" Eridia munched on her piece of chocolate, its chewy-soft center was filled with caramel and the treat itself was enrobed in dark chocolate. "Mmmm these are deliiiicious! Don't ya think my deeeearest friend..." The highblood had forgotten to ask the lowblood's name before entering. s**t. The child stuffed her mouth with her remaining pieces and gave a sample to her lusus. Who seemed to be enthralled by the candy itself. "More candy! Please." She shouted at the employee with a smirk. Her plan was going smoothly.

Once he was gone, Eridia looked back at her temporary hostage. She seemed rather scared, not that she didn't have her reasons. After all, she did threaten the orangeblood. "Hey kid, stop bein' so stiff!" She murmured a rather gangsta accent. That would either scare her more or creep her out. The outcomes didn't really bother her.

"Surely they suspect somethin'. Act naaaaturally, you know what I'm sayin'?" The chubby kid wanted to laugh at her own silliness but, she was too busy savoring the treats. She did though catch a glimpse of her father, who simply shook his head in utter disappointment. 'What?' She mouthed and rolled her eyes.

Refined trolls do not speak like that. Also, straighten yourself. You are slouching.

The child did as told rather angry and resumed thinking what to do to know the kid's name. She couldn't simply ask her, that would be stupid. At least, while she munched on another piece of chocolate, the idea struck her.

"Hey, can we also get some beverages here? Ya know, those you can write your name on the containers?" If the had one of those, then that little fault her idea had could be easily resolved. Who didn't like writing their names on one of those?

saedusk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:06 pm
For all the candies Eridia had eaten, Nahori still held the same one (the first one) delicately between her thumb and finger, staring down at it with weary eyes. At the door to the shop was her lusus, effectively barring anyone else from entering, her large, round eye nearly plastered to the glass. Guineamom could see the treat in her charge's hand and had to restrain herself from barging in to stop her from eating it. Whatever was going on it there, the purpleblood had ordered it, the lusus was sure. As much as she hated the idea of her child eating those- those- awful, overly sugary treats, she had to let happen what would.

Even so, the orangeblood's grip was shaky as the chocolate began to melt against her warm skin. Yes, she sure did want to eat it, and it wasn't as if she'd never betrayed mother's trust by eating sweets before, but it had never been while she was watching. It was hard to act natural, even more so when her purpleblooded abductor called her out on her stiff posture.

"D-Do I..." she mirrored the question she'd been asked, blinking in vague confusion at the sudden change in tone. It caught her way off guard. "I-I-I, um, I'm sorry I-I'll try." She slouched in her seat, eyes darting back to the almost unrecognizable form of the quadrant candy in her hand. It wasn't as if she could simply put it back on the plate now, not in the condition it was in, especially because she had to assume Eridia wouldn't touch a candy her hands had been all over regardless of its appearance.

It would be rude not to eat it, right? It would look bad and it wouldn't properly convince the cashier of whatever scheme the purpleblood had pulled, wasn't that so? Ah, even with her mother watching, Nahori couldn't resist. She stuck the chocolate in her mouth, immediately relaxing further into her seat. It tasted like perfection and she was smitten. Only when the yellowblood from earlier returned to the table was she snapped out of her pleasant stupor when a cup and a marker were shoved thoughtlessly into her still-chocolatey hands.

"Uh..." She looked from her hands to the purpleblood, eyes widening with worry. Oh no, she hadn't been listening, she'd let the sweetness of the candy take her away to a place where nothing felt bad anymore, but it was only a dream, one she'd just been rudely woken from. Would she be retaliated against for not knowing what she was supposed to do? "I'm... I'm sorry I-I... I t-think I missed what, um, I'm supposed to d-do with this..." Please don't be mad, she mentally begged.

ImaginationsParadise

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:25 pm
Was this kid lost in la-la land? Helloooo? Anyone in there? She felt like knocking on her forehead but that would arose more suspicion to the situation and she didn't need that. Eridia stared at Nahori while she tasted the candy. Damn has this kid never tasted good chocolate before? She thought as the yellowblood brought the drinks and the markers.

Her eyes were wider than the moons when the orangeblood asked that silly question. She had a marker and the cup had lines. LINES. Wasn't it obvious she just needed to write her name? What else could she possibly write on a cup? Eridia left eye twitched slightly as she pointed at the cup with her eyes. She looked at the girl, the marker and then at the cup repeatedly. The highblood tried explaining the kid with her eye movements what she had to do. 'Your name..' She mouthed and smiled hypocritically at the yellowblood, who was still there.

saedusk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:38 am
"Oh!" Oh. Now she understood. If she felt embarrassed before (she did), it was ten times worse now. There was a burning at the back of her neck and she had to turn her face away from the server to hide the growing orange blush across her cheeks. Even though Eridia hadn't said anything, not out loud at least, Nahori felt the need to try to correct her social shortcomings. Somehow. Hopefully that wouldn't backfire, too.

"Ah, y-you know how I, uh... j-joke." The cup was a jittery canvas as she turned the lines towards her, staring down, marker sloppily positioned. They were supposed to be close, best buddies, so it made sense to act more familiar. The awkward coverup attempt was the best she could do, though, despite best efforts. Faking familiar didn't quite create legitimate comfort.

They didn't even know each other's names. Nahori felt a sickened pang in her chest as her large front teeth dug at her bottom lip. Having real friends was still such a new concept to her, the fact that she had any at all quite surprising, but even so this felt wrong. It felt bad and she wanted to cry. The purpleblood was using her, and she should've been okay with it, she was a lowblood and that was her place.

She... wasn't okay with it. The thoughts would never leave her head, but they were there nonetheless.

Hand shaking, she scribbled a slow Nahori, and set it down, turning it to face the other child. What little bit of her drink had spilled had been mopped up by the yellowblood when she wasn't paying attention. He was gone now, too, apparently tired of the purpleblood's insincere smiles, back to the counter and she hadn't even noticed. All she could do now was stare hard at her own cup.

ImaginationsParadise

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:16 pm
'Na..ho..ri... Nahori.'

"Hahahaaaa," The highblood laughed rather awkward at first, slightly looking back at the employee and her father.

"I just, LOVE your sense of humor Ahoooori!" She actually breathed out 'love' forcefully when she said it but at least the problem was averted. She was feeling relieved, great even. She was getting away with all of this and her plan was giving her sweet results. Literally! Her back was now fully resting on the backrest, as she ordered for more sweets and munched the ones that were still on her plate. Once the employee left, Eridia looked back at Nahori and her plate of sweets.

"I very hungry for chocolate right now." She grunted and munched on more Q-Day chocolates. "And believe me, you wouldn't like me when IIII'm hungry." Eridia chuckled and took a loud sip of her drink.

"Now Ahooori, tell me three about yourself, STAT. I don't have all night and I'm ain't waiting for them to make me answer any questions about our 'Morailligence.' "

saedusk
SORRY I'VE BEEN SLOW Q_Q

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:24 pm
There was something about the way the purpleblood spoke, the way she addressed her, that made Nahori cringe. It was a tiny one, not visible to anyone except the troll sitting across from her. At this point, she knew her discomfort wouldn't matter. All that mattered is she didn't blow their cover.

"I-I'm so glad..." she forced out, though she was genuinely relieved there hadn't been any backlash for her weak joke. While she wasn't truly calm, she'd all but completely relaxed into her seat. They were going to be here for a while, she thought, at the rate her captor was inhaling chocolates. That fear was only compounded when she spoke next.

"O-Oh, I know. Y-You always did love c-chocolates." Even if the cashier was out of earshot, she was too nervous to drop the act. Maybe it would get easier to play pretend the longer she was forced to. Picking up another chocolate, making sure it was the smallest one before doing so, she bit off a tiny chunk. She would make it last so Eridia could eat more. "I... believe you. T-There's n-no doubt."

Pursing her lips, Nahori glanced at the purpleblood's cup as she took a drink. "W-W-Well, you know t-there's... n-nothing all that interesting about m-me, Eridia..." That much was the truth, at least to Nahori. "Mother makes me, um, c-cook and clean a lot... I-I help with g-growing fruits and vegetables..." Oh gog, her life sounded so mundane when spoken out loud it was painful. "I-I like to c-cook, sort of... b-but i like to b-bake more. Mother doesn't know..."

Nahori bit her lip. She'd gotten so caught up in the moment. It was probably a bad idea to let her captor in on secrets her lusus wasn't supposed to know. She awkwardly took a small sip of her drink.

ImaginationsParadise
it's all good!

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:49 pm
Hearing Nahori almost bore her to sleep, and also nearly made her choke on a piece of candy. This kid needed to lighten up a bit! After exaggeratedly pretending to choke, Eridia rolled her eyes and played with her straw. "BOOOOOOOORING!" She said out loud followed by a giggle.

"C'mon kid, your kidding right? I mean, gog so monotonous!" Yet the part of doing something against her lusus wishes was rather interesting. When the other took a sip of her drink, Eridia slammed her hands on the table to startle the orangeblood. She had decided to help this poor kid out. Part of growing up was disobedience and making it a constant practice made life fun. "SO, you like baking eh? Saaaay Ahori, hypothetically, what would happen if your Mother saw you baking or doing stuff she doesn't approve? Would she flip?" unconsciously she did the evil hand rub as she spoke. "Say, would you like to know a secret?" She wiggled her eyebrows and took a sip of her drink.

saedusk
#Savenahori

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:41 pm
The giggling sounded more like nails on a chalkboard, grating, mocking. Though Nahori could put herself down with the best of them, it still stung to have her insecurities hit right on the head. Even if she knew she was boring, it felt awful to have some stranger who didn't really know her at all agree so wholeheartedly. Not that she would ever speak out. This was a purpleblood, after all, she she simply didn't rate. Nahori was doomed to internal struggle, ever the butt of the joke.

"Aha... Y-You're right," she agreed. What else could she do? She was seconds away from further self-depreciation when Eridia's hands fell, hard, startling her likely even more than intended. Bloodpusher in her throat, Nahori gasped, eyes huge and fearful. It was hard to breathe, and it sure as heck didn't get any easier when her folly came back to bite her. Could her eyes get any wider? They were about to find out.

"W-W-What?" she bumbled, tripping over her words in disbelief. Eyes shot to the door; her lusus was still looming on the other side. "S-She... she... She can't know!" Oh gog, she was digging herself a deeper hole reacting this way, but she couldn't steady herself. "I-I'm sorry... for r-raising my voice..."

All Nahori wanted to do was throw her hands over her face and pretend the world didn't exist for the moment. Probably wouldn't get away with that, though. Instead, she grasped weakly at Eridia's surprising offer. Maybe it would get the heat out from under her if the purpleblood was busy recalling her own stories. "A-A secret...? Um, I mean, s-sure... I mean, y-yes... uh... please."

ImaginationsParadise
no hope for this child

saedusk
Crew

Dedicated Bunny

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:47 pm
"Wonderful." She rubbed her hands evilly and motioned her to get closer. "Well... The secret is..."

Eridia paused to create a dramatic effect and hook Nahori right into her little trap. "You just dug your oooown grave." The lavanderblood pulled back with a mischievous smile on her face and took another slurp of her drink. "I'll help you make your like interesting Ahoooori~" She giggled and winked.

"I'm planning a tea party and I need only the most exquisite treats to serve my guests! So, i'll give ou have two options my frieeeend, since eating all that candy might make me sick and all!" She smirked.

"First option: You will help me taste all the treats in this shop, if you don't want yer mommy to find out you bake." Eridia cracked her fingers and relaxed on the comfy seat and fed Lovedad some chocolates. "Second option: I'll invite you to my tea party, humiliate you there, tell your mom your lil' secret, and purposely make you regret ever walking out of the brooding caverns. Your choice... A-hoooo-ri."

Ah yes, she was putting the lowblood in between a rock and a hard place on purpose. Either option was in favor of Eridia and .

saedusk
welp no saving

Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas