Assassin X Boss Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:04 am
User ImageName: Elise Knightly
Bio: Elise runs one of the biggest investment banking firms in the country, however she began poor. Her parents died in a car crash when she was ten. In an instance everything was taken from her, her family, her home, her life. Her father's business partner took over the company and left her with nothing. Due to the fact that there was no close family to take her in, she was put into the foster care system. In the system she learned how to survive on her own and the innocent girl with the happy died and a heartless tactical girl was born.

Over the years she studied hard and eventually started her investment banking company. Now with enough assets she hopes to take back the company that was stolen from her family.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Taron Yotsuya
Nickname: Tayo
Race:Demon
Personality: Despite his serious completion, Tayo is actually a huge dork and slightly air-headed. He prefers staying in sometimes while cuddling and watching Netflix. When he's nervous he can never think of what to say and ends up a stuttering mess. On the inside, Tayo is a huge pervert, but he could never imagine being blunt to someone in that way. He always runs at night, and loves listening to anime soundtrack when driving.
Looks like: He has dark red hair, and crimson eyes. He's about 5'10, 180 lbs. Stud piercings in both ears and two tattoos. One on his left forearm, of roses, and a quote on the right side of his rib cage.
Bio: Tayo is your regular college student. He procrastinates all the time, but still somehow manages to get decent grades in his classes. As a kid, he lived in a small town where he knew everyone, but ended up moving to a big city during middle school. After that, Tayo was pretty shy and anti-social. It took him a few years to break out of his shell and become open to meeting new people.
In his world, humans, demons, and half-demons are a normal thing. Demons are considered to be "top dogs" of society, but Tayo never liked being seen as spoiled or privileged. He eventually moved in with his human grandfather, Daydrik, who lives out in the country in a small house.
A small quirk of Tayo's is that when he changes into his demon form, which normally happens when he's experiencing serious emotions, he turns into a girl. This is pretty normal with demons. When he's in that form, however, his personality changes and he becomes far more blunt and perverse. She's basically his alter ego in every way.
Tayo's female form looks like this: she has long red hair, crimson eyes, two black horns that sprout up behind her ears, a curvy figure, and B cup breasts.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seke

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A muffled cry rang through the deserted alley way. Moving his hand off his victim's mouth, Taron threw the body down, wiping the blood off his gloved hands on a rag. Barely even glancing at the now dead thug, the demon's crimson eyes quickly scanned his surroundings, making sure no one had witnessed his murder. Not that it was murder in his eyes, technically, the thug deserved what was coming to him. At least that's what his paycheck said. Standing up and pulling his hood over his head, Taron held down a button on his ear piece.

"Job's done."

With that, the demon grabbed the dead man and chunked him in a nearby dumpster. After years of being an assassin, Taron was an expert at hiding any evidence of his work, so he was pretty confident that no one would track the thug's murder back to him. Crouching down, the demon jumped up to the top of building and made his way back to HQ.  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:52 am
TayoSensei

(Can you? And sorry that took so long!)
Elise was waiting for Taron on top of the building smiling. She was wearing her favorite short tight dress that accentuated her curves perfectly. This was the one, the way he killed and cleaned up after himself, he was perfect. For months she had been finding an assassin to work for her and she was lost until she heard of Taron. With a ton of cash she received information about his job tonight and she stood atop of the building watching him as he killed the poor pathetic man.

When Taron came on top she smiled and walked towards him. "Job well done... " she said as she went towards him and dropped a card in his pocket. "I have a job for you meet me at this address at midnight... and don't worry I'll pay you well" she said seductively as she kissed his cheeks softly then turned and walked away.

At midnight she waited for Taron inside the hotel room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:54 am
cutie_maddy111
TayoSensei

(Can you? And sorry that took so long!)
Elise was waiting for Taron on top of the building smiling. She was wearing her favorite short tight dress that accentuated her curves perfectly. This was the one, the way he killed and cleaned up after himself, he was perfect. For months she had been finding an assassin to work for her and she was lost until she heard of Taron. With a ton of cash she received information about his job tonight and she stood atop of the building watching him as he killed the poor pathetic man.

When Taron came on top she smiled and walked towards him. "Job well done... " she said as she went towards him and dropped a card in his pocket. "I have a job for you meet me at this address at midnight... and don't worry I'll pay you well" she said seductively as she kissed his cheeks softly then turned and walked away.

At midnight she waited for Taron inside the hotel room.

(It's fine haha I ended up putting the wrong guy on here at first xp )

Taron's jaw almost dropped at the sight of the beauty, but luckily he caught himself. He hadn't even noticed she was watching him. How did she sneak up on him? She must be extremely good at what she does.

The demon held down a blush when the lady kissed his cheeks. Once she disappeared Taron pulled the card out of his pocket and looked at it. 'A hotel? Well at least I know where it's at... I wonder what the job could be.' Curiosity got the better of him so the demon switched directions and headed towards the meeting place. Once there, he checked the area for spies or traps, then slowly opened the door.  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:42 pm
TayoSensei

Elise was still wearing the dress she had on from earlier. The room she had booked was a presidential suite with a full bar and everything. Elise was sitting by the bar and when Taron came in. She was drinking a scotch and when she saw Taron she poured one for him then walked over to the demon. "I made you a drink while I was waiting for you." she said as she led him to the couch then sat him down. When he sat down she sat next to him and handed him his drink. "Well first let me introduce myself. My name is Elise and obviously I need to hire you for something." she said as she handed him a folder. Inside the folder was information on a bunch of people. Elise took one of them out and put it on top. "Well first I need to really see if you can handle all this. This man's name is David Barkoff and he is my competitor, I want to take over that company and in order to do that I need him dead.... name your price and I can give you anything you want." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:16 pm
cutie_maddy111

Taron looked at the woman quizzically. He figured she wouldn't spice the drink with anything since she apparently needed him for a job, so he went ahead and started drinking. The demon definitely couldn't deny that this lady was beautiful. While listening to her, Taron read over the file on this Barkoff man.

"I know about this company. They're pretty high up there. I can see why you would want him out of the way." Finishing off the scotch, Taron thought over her offer. Putting his glass down, the demon looked at Elise. "If I'm going to work for you, I'm going to need an off-the-map condo, weekly pay, a team under my control... and a few other benefits, of course." He finished, slightly smirking.  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:45 pm
TayoSensei

Elise smiled and nodded as she put one hand on his legs. This wasn't the first time that she offered herself up in order to gain something. This move was something that she used to control men and it was foolproof. With a smirk she leaned into his lips then quickly moved to his ears. "Done, just name it and you can have it." she whispered softly.

Suddenly Elise got up and went to her purse softly swaying her hips as she walked. From her purse she grabbed a wad of cash. "Here's $10,000... take this as a down payment, you will get more money as the weeks go by, I will arrange your team and condo by noon tomorrow, this room is yours for tonight, do whatever you want with it." she said as she gave him the cash then turned to walk towards the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:58 pm
cutie_maddy111

Taron closed his eyes, feeling her lips close to his ear. Putting the money in his pocket, the man stood up and put the glasses in the sink before turning to watch Elise walk out.

"I'll do the job, but you should know that I'm not doing it to get some sex. You've obviously been watching me. You should know that I'm not just some crazy assassin who does it to impress the ladies. And I don't enjoy it unless the other person wants it as well."

With that, Taron relaxed back on the couch, turning on the TV. "Oh, and when exactly do you want me to take this guy out?"  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:19 pm
TayoSensei

Elise looked at him. This was the first time a man hasn't made her sleep with him to give her something she wanted. "Take him out as soon as possible, I want to get this takeover done with... then we can have some fun." she said as she walked out the door. Before she left she poked her head back in. "Meet me at the fountain at Grenley park at 11... I'll introduce you to your team and give you the keys to your condo." she said as she left.

The next day Elise wore a black pencil skirt and a blush blouse with a blue coat on top. At 11 she went to the fountain at Grenley park to wait for Taron.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:53 pm
cutie_maddy111

Smiling as the woman left, Taron thought over the whole deal for a bit longer before deciding to go to bed.

The next day the assassin made his way to the park, wearing some black jeans and a dark blue button-up. He smiled as he saw how good she looked.

"Well, I see we have the same fashion sense," He joked as he approached her.  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:18 pm
TayoSensei

Elise smiled. "It seems like we do." she said as she handed him an envelope. "Inside there are the names of your team members, and the keys to HQ and the condo... now I hope that you can finish your first job as soon as possible." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:55 pm
cutie_maddy111
TayoSensei

Elise smiled. "It seems like we do." she said as she handed him an envelope. "Inside there are the names of your team members, and the keys to HQ and the condo... now I hope that you can finish your first job as soon as possible." she said.

Taron took the envelope and stuffed it in his backpack, planning to look at it later. "It'll be easy. This guy is just another egotistical boss man who doesn't give a s**t about anyone else. He'll be dead by midnight." With that he moved to leave. "Oh, and try not to miss me too much." He smirked over his shoulder, then left.

The demon spent the next few hours going over the layout of the company's main building where Barkoff's office was. He had his computer guy check the company's system to make sure Barkoff would be there and make a schedule of the the guard's postings. He made sure everyone was suited up and their silencers loaded before they headed out, taking dirt bikes for a quick getaway. Once it got dark the five of them headed and parked down the street from the company behind a small building. Doing a quick replay of the plan, everyone checked their ear pieces ad watches, making sure everything was functioning correctly. With that they all went their separate ways, each doing their own part of the job. Taron turn his stealth suit on and went invisible, using his demon abilities to scale up the side of the tall building until he came to a vent, crawling into it and making his way until he came above an empty office. Checking his map, he saw his team each making their way through the building, some knocking out guards while one was working on the security system, shutting down all the alarms and sensors. He got a confirmation over his ear piece that he was good to enter, so Taron moved the hatch out of the way and dropped down into the office quietly. Moving his eyes around the room, he moved over to the desk and ruffled through it. However, he heard the door opening and quickly jumped to hang from the roof, using his gloves and boots to cling to it. The door shut and Taron saw that Barkoff was the one to enter, settling himself at his desk. He seemed to be on the phone with someone.

"Yes... Of course not!... Ms. Knightly won't know what's coming to her... Right, I'm going to ruin that company of hers!"

The man rambled on for a bit longer before the demon got tired of listening, so he dropped down and landed on the desk, startling the business man. He dropped the phone, almost falling from his chair in his attempt to scramble away before the demon grabbed him by his collar, pulling him close.

"You can forget any plans for the future. The last thing you're going to be doing is watching me kill you." Taron smiled at the man as his eyes grew wide with fear. Pulling a knife out, Taron looked at the man for a second longer before slitting his throat, dropping him to the floor as he tried to holding his blood in. Within seconds the man died from blood-loss. Wiping his blade off on his suit, Taron turned back to the desk and grabbed some paperwork and a set of keys before letting his team know he was done and heading back out of the building.  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 am
TayoSensei

((Sorry I took so long!))
When Taron left Elise smiled back and rolled her eyes playfully. After a while she went back to the office to get some work done.

The rest of Elise's day was full of meetings, phone calls, contracts, documents, and more meetings. At seven, Elise called it a night and left the company. Before she left she changed into a sexy black lace dress with a sheer laced neckline. Her makeup was beautifully done and drove to a high class restaurant. In the restaurant Steven Barkoff was there waiting for her. He had bought the entire restaurant for their date. Steven Barkoff was attractive, tall, handsome,.... and married. Him and Elise began their affair a month ago. To Steven it was originally for fun, for lust, and for pissing off his father, but now he was madly in love with her or at least he thought so. To Elise this was a way to get the company. With Steven's father dead, Steven would be in charge of the company, and she has Steven wrapped around her finger. After dinner the two went to a hotel room, and at eleven they both went on their separate way.

After Elise was done with Steven she went back to Taron's condo to wait for him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:22 am
cutie_maddy111

(Nah you're fine!)

Finally arriving at his condo, Taron opened the door, noticing someone was here. He peeled off his suit, throwing the blood-stained attire in a bin, leaving him in boxers. Walking into the kitchen, the demon saw Elisa in the living room. Pouring two glasses of apple cider, he moved over to the couch and handed a glass to the woman.

"Well, I think I did a pretty good job," Taron smiled, sipping his drink. "Oh, and I grabbed a few things from Barkoff's office." He went and grabbed the items from the counter, putting the company keys and plans on the table in front of Elisa.  

TayoSensei

cutie_maddy111

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:23 pm
TayoSensei

Elise smiled when he put the keys and plans on the table. This man was good, he actually went above and beyond, though this time it was a bit unnecessary. "Thank you my dear... but it would be a bit suspicious if I suddenly take over out of no where after his death right?" she said as she took out an envelope of cash and handed it to him. "Here you go... and I'll give you some more tomorrow." she said as she got up. "Take the day off... and I'll give you your next victim tomorrow." she said as she got up.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff