Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Follow me into the Light (Amytis/Snowball/Polaris) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:27 pm
Snowball had Niflhel send Amytis a letter after everything had settled down for the Dark Mirror senshi to meet him and Polaris at the park.

He was sitting on the picnic table as they waited for her. He had not told Polaris much about the woman they were going to meet. Expect that she was seeking redemption from Chaos. Mainly for the fact he wasn't aware how Polaris would act when she knew it was a Dark Mirror senshi.

"Now, you promise me when she shows up you won't attack her?" He added looking at her sternly. He knew his senshi but he wanted to make it clear he was worried about this. Since he'd heard some history about the Dark Mirror court from talks between Niflhel and Zirconia.

He felt the other woman coming as his ears perked up.

Iris_Virus

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:51 pm
The eternal senshi was a little on the nervous side as she sat alongside her Guardian. The information she'd been given was vague, really not much more than that someone from the otherside was seeking help and redemption. But in the end Polaris knew her Guardian wouldn't knowingly put her in danger, he had her best interests in mind all the time. When he spoke, her nose crinkled a little, becoming all the more uncomfortable by his lack of faith.

"You make me sound horrible." She grumped, shifting to rest her cheek on one hand while the other hand reached out to poke at his nose.

"I promise I won't skewer anyone with metal without provocation." It was a joke, but then Polaris had never been very good at jokes.

Hand relaxing, she let it glide gently down Snowball's back, taking a deep breath and releasing it to try and settle her nerves. "If you trust her you know I'll do my very best to help."

The twinge of a Dark Mirror aura approaching caused Polaris to sit up more properly and she quietly awaited their guest, her hand still lightly trailing against the ivory colored fur.

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:03 pm
Amytis was nervous. Snowball had seemed so sure his Princess would help - but why would she, except out of generosity? And Amytis might not have been particularly zealous, but she had never really done anything to deserve generosity from Order.

She could feel the aura of an Eternal Senshi, which -- well, that was probably the Princess, then, since didn't Leto and Remarque spend most of their time as Eternals? So she picked up the pace, jogging forward and stopping once she could see them both.

"Snowball!" She greeted, and it was warm. "And, um, you must be Polaris? I'm...I'm Amytis," she took a few steps forward and held out a hand, but her nerves were still probably very obvious.

Iris_virus
LP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:35 pm
Snowball looked at her when she said he made her sound horrible in a grump. "I just want to make sure you're aware how delicate this could be." He added in a whisper as the Dark Mirror was coming closer to them.

"I do trust her." He said without mentioning that Merlin was with him. His tail swayed until she was closer to them. When she stopped he smiled and hopped down to jump onto Amytis' shoulders and nuzzle her. "AMYTIS!" He greeted, "I'm glad to see you again."

He could tell she was nervous but there was no reason to be, Polaris promised she'd behave. "It's okay." He said with all the confidence in the world about what his Princess could do. Surely this would be just as easy despite the mirror properties he'd seen in a dead starseed.

Iris_virus

Noir Songbird

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 pm
When the other senshi arrived, Polaris offered her a smile, trying her best to be as.. unintimidating as possible. If Snowball was nervous after all, she could only imagine how the other girl felt. Was she genuinely frightened? It must have been scary trying to leave.. Had she spent the whole time looking over her shoulder worried that someone might see her, figure out what she was up to?

The senshi of magnetism felt a soft pang of sympathy for the girl. She must have been so scared and nervous.. perhaps even uncertain and rethinking coming? Poor dear.

That sympathy was soon marred with a touch of jealousy when she saw how exhuberently Snowball was greeting her. He didn't greet her that excitedly. But then they did live together... she supposed that made it a little more difficult.

Even as Snowball crawled around on the Chaotic senshi Polaris stood extending her hand to take the one she'd be offered, giving the other girl's hand a light shake and a little bit of a squeeze. "I am, nice to meet you Amytis. Snowball told me that you'd like to meet me. That I might be able to help?" She was fishing, was the girl still certain? Had her words to the cat been just whistful half thoughts before?

Gaze turning from the girl to the cat, she spoke softly. "Snowball, do you think you can dampen our auras?" It probably wasn't nearly as necessary until she powered up. But the least amount of attention they attracted the better.

LP

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:36 pm
Amytis happily reached up to pet the guardian cat on her shoulder, and it was fairly obvious that his exuberant greetings relaxed her somewhat. At least he was happy to see her, even if the Princess seemed a bit more restrained. At least she accepted the offered handshake.

A handshake was something, a handshake was a step in the right direction.

"Thank you for coming," Amytis said, "this is probably...really not safe for you, I mean," she swallowed and stopped talking, busying herself for a moment with tugging at her overlay as if it needed adjusting. "Yes. I - I want to purify. I don't know how much Snowball told you, but my fiancee...she's been Order for a few months. And I miss her. I want to be with her and I want to stop being Chaos, because even if we're not as bad as the Negaverse, we're still bad."

It was probably dumb to start in on her speech, but she wanted to convince Polaris that she really was sincere.

Iris_virus
LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:48 pm
Snowball looked towards Polaris, his purple eyes flicked back to the senshi as if to say see, she's relaxed a little bit form her nervousness. He wasn't sure if Polaris was jealous but he had a feeling he needed to try and make a silent gesture that he was trying to make sure she wasn't going to be too afraid to speak.

He smiled as Polaris asked him to dampen their aruras and nodded, "Well of course m'lady that's why I'm here." He was actually already working on dampening them when the other joined them.

He paused when she mentioned her fiancee, he was sad she was missing her other half, much like Niflhel had missed Polaris. While he kept himself busy in his work or as much as he could. "So you can help her right?" He asked looking at Polaris with large eyes that sparkled with confidence his senshi could do almost anything.

Iris_virus

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:20 pm
It was a short speech, but that didn't make it a bad one. And while Polaris was generally a fairly sappy and romantic person, her own recent engagement probably only helped to endear the other senshi to her.

She couldn't even imagine how she'd be feeling if Niflhel had been corrupted. Well.. like she'd be on a mission to save him, probably far to emotional to go about it any responsible way either. But that was beyond the point. The ache she'd had in her heart after being apart from the one she loved for over a year was not yet forgotten. And she could feel for poor Amytis. When she mentioned feeling as if the Dark Mirrors and Negaverse were 'bad' that was simply icing on the cake.

"I'm so sorry about your fiancee." Her look was one of sincerity and empathy, but her tone held a note of confidence.. of optimism. "But maybe this will all be for the best. A trial that eventually led you both to the side of light."

When Snowball confirmed that he was indeed dampening their aura's Polaris took a step back, closing her eyes as her fuku was replaced with a soft and billowing dress, her wings becoming far more grand.

"Of course I'll help. Anything for love." Her smile was widening as she took a tentative step towards the senshi of karma. In truth she was excited at the prospect of adding another ally to their side as well. "As long as you're ready, we can start whenever." Better to go fast then linger. Less time for interference.. for intrusion.

"I have heard that it may hurt a bit." She warned after a moment, but was quick to try and reassure. "But that will fade before too long and you'll be filled with warmth and light. And you can go find her. Be with her."

Noir Songbird

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:15 pm
Amytis took another hopeful step forward, the confidence in Polaris's voice deeply reassuring. "If I can just...be by her side again, I know I can do anything."

She patted Snowball in thanks for the dampening - especially when Polaris went from Eternal to Princess, with her glorious wings and her long, elegant dress. So different from Leto's wild Amazon attire - but then, what did Amytis really know of royalty?

"I'm ready," she said. She was afraid, definitely, because it felt too easy - people purified out of the Negaverse so much more often, but no one had ever purified out of the Dakr Mirror, that she knew of, before Chariklo. Was it just that there weren't enough Princesses? Did no one want to leave?

(If Chariklo hadn't gone, would she? Probably not.)

"I can handle the pain - it'll...it'll be worth it in the end."

Iris_virus
LP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:42 pm
Snowball was having trouble keeping his balance and dampening energy. "I'm going to sit on the picnic table." He said as he hopped from Amytis' shoulders. "It's a little more difficult to do this with the princess aura."

He smiled at Amytis as he settled back on to the bench hopefully this would be just as easy as a negaverse agent. He could only hope for the best while he was trying to keep them from being found out.

Noir Songbird

Iris_Virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 am
As Snowball moved to the picnic table Polaris moved forward, taking the last few steps until she stood mere inches from the Dark Mirror senshi, and for a moment her fingers touched the other girl's shoulder, where the cat had once been. Perhaps it was a good luck. Or maybe a silent symbol that she would now do her best to take care of Amytis in the same way Snowball had attempted to.

Either way the touch was brief and after a moment and a very deep breath in and out Polaris' held her hands out in front of her own chest, a glittering stone appearing in the space between.

It was a simple enough stone, not like a starseed, but rather a gem instead. It looked almost like a very large diamond but with a slightly blue sheen. And as Polaris took another deep breath the crystal began to shift and change until it looked like a flower made of crystal and ice.

Polaris was inexperienced. That was for certain. She could still count the number of times she had used the Crystal of her star on her hands. It was intimidating, the power that radiated from the beautiful flower. But she knew what she had to do. How to summon what she needed from it. As Polaris mingled her own power and strength with that of the floweresque Crystal a warm light began to flood out of it, consuming the small group.

And as Polaris felt her own power being drawn and drained, a necessity to burn the darkness of Chaos out of someone's heart, a silent prayer filled her head.

Please lend me the power Polaris. The power to purify this woman. To help give her the gift of love again.

Little did she know that no matter how hard she prayed, or how much the star of Polaris may have tried to help, it could not do what she asked. They were missing something...

LP

Noir Songbird

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:27 pm
Amytis did her best not to show how nervous she was, giving the Princess a shaky smile when she laid a hand on her shoulder.

She had not seen a Princess's crystal so close before - no Royal had brought her into the Court, merely Remarque and Leto, Eternals then, and the Black Mirror opening itself to her.

She took a breath and prepared for pain, for the agony of having Chaos finally burned out of her soul.

But that was not what she felt. There was no cleansing fire, no release of the Mirror's hold on her starseed.

Instead, there was a tug, in her chest, like something, briefly, was being pulled at - and then a squeeze, but there wasn't really pain, not the way Polaris had described.

And there certainly wasn't any warmth suffusing her.

"I - I don't think it's working," she said, and her voice was faint and sad and defeated. No, no no no, this was supposed to be it, she was supposed to be free - but apparently that was not to be.

Apparently she would be trapped in the Mirror. The thought made her want to cry, but she pressed her face to her hands and tried to force it away.

Iris_virus
LP

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:59 am
I - I don't think it's working

Polaris had known something was wrong... It usually happened faster than this. At least some sign of change making itself apparent as the light burned away the Chaos. But the words themselves, spoken, were like a dagger to her heart.

Why wasn't it working? Was she doing something wrong?

Her expression shifted to a soft frown, feet shifting, wishing she had her boots instead of these heels to stabilize herself. And with all her will and might she tried to push more power into the crystal. It was something she wasn't doing right, and she just needed to try harder? How could she let the other girl down?

Her hands started to shake first as the power flooded out of her, but it was only moments before her whole body began to shake and shiver, until the weight of her body was too much for her legs to hold and she crumpled downward.

While Amytis tried not to cry Polaris made no attempts, silent warm tears slowly tracing her cheeks. She couldn't do it. She hadn't been able to and now she didn't have enough energy to try again. She barely had enough to stay henshined, shifting down to her eternal form.

She had let the other girl down. "I'm so sorry.." The words were too little, but the exhausted princess couldn't muster the words to mirror the guilt and sorrow and confusion that filled her.

LP
I hope you don't mind me jumping the order. I thought it'd make more sense/I'd give you more to work off of it I posted one more time before you did. heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:34 pm
Snowball's ears stayed perked watching hopeful. His ears twitching occasionally towards anything that might've pinged on his radar but he was doing his best to keep them covered so the meeting wouldn't be noticed.

He shifted nervously as it didn't work, poor Amy even said it and Polaris tears falling down as she herself colapsed shifting back to super. "No, s**t..." He said looking confused at first, then pained and he was trying to keep his head and his eyes from welling with tears since both senshi were about ready to cry.

He got up and walked back and forth closing his eyes, was he a liar? His fur bristled when he finally thought about something. Looking at both of them, Polaris still crying ushering she was sorry. " . . . it's got to be that mirror coating."

He seemed thoughtful hopped down and headbutted Amytis' leg trying to coax her to Polaris' side so he could nuzzled both of them and try to comfort. He was tiring himself out holding the shield to protect them from being found but it was difficult.

" . . . I feel like . . . we've missed something. No. I missed something. . ." He sat down looking at his paws thinking, "What did I miss? There's no books on this sort of thing . . ." He was trying to recall all the information he was given by Zirconia but nothing ever mentioned how to help the senshi that were trapped in the mirror.

Noir Songbird

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:22 pm
Amytis felt sobs welling up in her throat, but she couldn't cry, it wouldn't be fair to poor Polaris, who had to feel so awful because she couldn't do this.

"It's...it's okay," she said, even though it sort of felt like all her hopes were crumbling around her. "It's not your fault, I'm just...there's something...wrong with me. Really wrong..." She let Snowball nudge her over, and then she collapsed in front of the Eternal, feeling guilt sink into her chest. It was unfair of her to have asked for this, when it had obviously drained Polaris to the point of exhaustion and it hadn't even been effective.

"I'm so sorry, Princess, I should have...I should have looked around more, asked more people, it's my fault, I shouldn't have asked you to do this without knowing what would happen." Because surely if a Princess was all it took, someone would have purified before Chariklo.

She was such a blind fool.

Iris_virus
sorry this sat for so long!
LP
/blurbly drowning-under-tags noises

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items