Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
Night terrors (Azzo, Snowball, and Aurora) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:35 am
Aurora's sleep had been peaceful enough over the past days and couple of months. In fact, the last few days her sleep had been absolute divine, beautiful dreams of picturesque weddings, and days at the park with tiny hands tugging at her dress. And thanks to their.. desire.. not to worry her Aurora was entirely oblivious to the life-like nightmares that had terrorized Azzo, Snowball, and much of Destiny City in the months she'd been gone. She had had no glimpse into the past, her only bad dreams surrounding the death of her father.

But as Azzo's scream sounded through the otherwise silent house Aurora was jolted awake, her breath hitching in her chest in fear and surprise. What in the!?

Before she could move Snowball crashed against her leg, skidding out of the room and through the hallway with a feverish franticness that only heightened Aurora's own worrying.

She was out of the bed in a moment, sprinting bare footed from her room towards Azzo's. Was he in trouble!? Had someone or something got him? Should she henshin up?

In the end there wasn't even time, as she powered through the doorway, eyes trying to adjust to the darkness as she made the way to his bed side. "Azzo?"

lp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 am
Azzo was jolted out of the painful slumber from yet a different pain counteracting the one that held him almost paralyzed in a dream he couldn't shake. His breathing was shaking and he was clutching his chest as bolted up, when the cat was off his chest. The blood drawn from Snowball's claws entirely forgotten as he looked around bewildered, lost, and even frightened a look that never came to his face.

Azzo's skin was still crawling and a chill went up his spine causing goosebumps over the entirety of his body. As if his blood had ran cold.

When the man was properly awaken snowball hopped on one of the touch lights bringing a soft blue glow to the room. Moving back to sit and stare into Azzo's eyes, pausing as he glanced over to Aurora who'd spoken Azzo's name. Though Azzo still looked shell shocked and too out of breath to talk.

"It was a bad dream. . ." Snowball said moving to place his paws on Azzo's chest, and a large amount of his 24 lbs. The cat's tail flickered as his eyes narrowed, one word crossed his mouth as he waited for Azzo to respond, "Corruption?"

His body ached and as Snowball turned on the little touch light, flooding the room in a claming blue he found himself soon looking at the cat. He'd heard Aurora though he wasn't sure he could answer swallowing hard before nodding to Snowball's question. Did they just have the same dream. Suddenly he was aware of the blood dripping from his face as he took his hand to rub it away. Looking at it as if the blood was a strange thing, before sighing and sliding back a bit causing Snowball to move from his chest.

"S-sorry." He whispered not looking towards Aurora, she was here. He was thankful but yet his dream bothered him as he shifted in bed.

Merlin had also appeared at the doorway head peeking around Aurora's legs giving a whine as he looked towards Azzo.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:57 am
For a moment she too had been paralyzed. A sillouette stuck in the door, not even breathing. It had been his face that had done it. The unfamiliar and entirely heart wrenching look of fear and confusion that marred his usually handsome face. She didn't even need to hear Snowball's words, simply grateful for his cool head in the situation.

It was Merlin's whine that finally broke her out of it. Giving him a couple soft pats to the top of his head, she whispered softly to the dog. "It's alright baby.. it's alright."

Once she was moving again the motions were almost instinctual, routine. The distance to the bed was braced with a few long steps, Aurora quickly sitting on the side of the bed. It was almost like when Lallo used to have nightmares as a child. She'd been much younger then, but it was the same motions.

"Shhhhh.... everything is alright." A voice, soft and comforting in tone, barely over a whisper, as her body shifted closer, her feet being drawn up to the bed as well as she scooted closer, until her fingertips could brush his hair.

She wasn't sure how he'd react, depending on the dream she'd been lashed out at before, and Azzo was so much bigger than Lallo had been. But it didn't matter.

"It's okay, I'll get that." She said in a soft hush as he began to rub at the blood, her own fingers pushing his away so that they could tenderly wipe away the small streams.

There was a smile on her face. It was supposed to be comforting, the same one she'd given Lallo, Bodaway, and even Chayton on occasion. But there was a soft sadness behind the smile this time that she couldn't hide. Well.. at the very least she wasn't crying.

LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:17 pm
Snowball was watching as Aurora had joined Azzo in the bed and he was still sitting there eventually watching as Merlin joined them too. The cat dead panned, it was a real cuddle fest now.

He shook his fur out and looked back at Azzo, "Its odd but some how. . . I feel like we may have had the same dream." His nose wrinkled. Back leg reaching up to scratch the back of his ear as Aurora was busy comforting the man. "Especially if it ended in our collective corruption."

Snowball was grooming himself as he realized some of his fur was still mussed.

Azzo shifted as Aurora joined him. Wincing and pulling back at first when she reached for his face. He felt drained looking towards Snowball as he spoke. He was trying to figure out what to say, "W-was that the . . ."

"Future." Snowball finished as he paused looking to Aurora. The stories Azzo told, he was considering his answer, ". . . Yes and No." His tail softly swished, "It depends on if we let it. I hardly doubt anything is ever set in stone, it maybe more of a warning."

He gave a shiver as he thought about it. "Don't ignore it though. That was too real to ignore. . ."

"B-but Aurora? Laney? Fin? . . . Hugbell?" He asked still looking bewildered suddenly as if he realized Aurora - even though he knew she'd been there was still a sudden need to pull her closer and hug her.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:09 pm
She paused in her movement as he winced and pulled away, undetered having expected a reaction of some sort. Giving him a moment before she attempted her touch again, wiping the last bits of fresh blood away, leaving behind only the small bit that had started to dry.

In the end however, it seemed like she wasn't even needed as much as she thought. Her eyes drifting to Snowball here and there when he spoke. Shared dreams? Dreams of corruption? She was woefully unaware, woefully in the dark. It seemed like a terrible secret the two shared and Aurora hardly felt it her place to interrupt. In fact, the more they spoke the more she felt bad about her presence there at all. Snowball was so much better at all her jobs, perhaps that was why they were called Guardians.

It was purely by subconcious means that her hands had traveled, one placed delicately on Snowball's back, the other on one of Azzo's arms, thumb gently stroking.

LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:30 pm
Snowball shook his head. "No idea, you were the one that obviously knew about Aurora in that dream . . . you'd have to talk to the others and see if they have had similar dreams . . . " He stopped he was looking at Aurora as an after thought squinting, suspiciously. "Ya'know . . . I wonder . . . if she'd been here in the city would she had been affected to?" He looked towards Azzo.

This seemed like some weird freaky a** dream. "Also, I don't want anymore of your nightmares. Please keep them out of my dreams. That was horrible and I mean I understand you have a hard time sleeping but I hope it's not rubbing off. No offense dude."

The thoughts of that particular dream made his fur fluff up again as Aurora took to petting him.

Azzo had taken to using Aurora as a headrest as Snowball spoke and then looked startled at the question of why she wasn't affected by the dream. He looked concerned. "That's right. . . . you weren't there. You were in Alaska . . . or Korea?" "Korea, last." Azzo stopped when Snowball broke in and paused. "That's right we'd had twins and I made you stay there without your henshin pen. . . so that you and the kids would be safe. . . in the dream." He added as an after thought so it'd be clear. " . . . last note I wrote was to Castor wherever he'd ended telling him to find you, give you the pen back. Let him know where you and our families were. . ."

His body trembled a little bit. " . . . I convinced Snowball to corrupt with me so you could save us. . . bring us back and turn the tides. . . " He shook his head quickly trying to remove the burning sensation of the corruption from his memory but it seemed etched in.

". . . for the record unless it's the last choice ever - - I'm not corrupting ******** that." He pause when he realized what Snowball said about his dreams his eyes narrowed. "They're not that bad. . . Geeze. You make me sound like some drama queen." He was denying it he knew he was, but he was trying to force them to stop.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:16 pm
In the beginning very little of what they were saying made sense. They were talking in a secret language she could only pull bits and pieces out of. But the more she listened the more things started to piece together into some kind of something.

And when Snowball mentioned Azzo keeping his dreams to himself she couldn't help but shoot him a momentarily nasty look.

She'd take Azzo's dreams in a minute if it would stop them for him. If it meant that he could sleep and she'd never have to see that look on his face again. But the look quickly faded. It wasn't fair after all. Even though Snowball seemed much more put together about the experience then Azzo did he too had been suffering. Between having to try and keep Azzo together over the past months.. and now having the dreams himself. Just because Snowball was taking it better didn't mean it had been any less horrible for the cat.

And as Azzo began to string together a story, Aurora's eyes closed. He'd dreamed they had a family? She dreamed about that sometimes.. but her dreams along those lines were always sweet. Not the torment of a family torn away.

He'd dreamed that he asked her to come back.. to help.. and she didn't...? Her jaw clenched until her teeth began to ache. She couldn't take it.. not right now. Not with Azzo in the same room, especially in the shape he was in. Aurora had to push it away for later.

And finally she broke her silence, her voice a soft hush. "It's not a future that's going to happen Azzo. As real as it feels.. it can't happen."

"We aren't going to have children..." No matter how badly she wanted them. It just wasn't safe or responsible. It was a promise she'd made and intended to keep.

"And after this past year.. there isn't anything that could make me leave you guys again."

LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:40 pm
Snowball's ears flicked, "I swear nightmares don't make any sense. I think you waking me up probably saved me from that same horrible pain you seemed to have felt." Snowball stood up and shook himself off. "Ugh, I don't even want to know what that was like."

He stopped thinking, "Actually, had Polaris come back at that second, she too probably would've died. Perhaps there'll be something later, something to show they came with an army from space to save all." he shrugged, he could think that all he liked. Avoid the nightmare, he wasn't constantly plagued with them.

His kitty brows knitted when Azzo said he made him sound like a drama queen, "No you're nightmares are the drama queens." His eyes flicked over to Aurora and looked at her when she said they weren't going to have children.

"Then you maybe waiting until next life time." He said being the one for rationality it seemed. "For all we know this could last a hundred years, the balance between Order and Chaos could shift either way and if it shifts towards Chaos . . . at least part of that future if not all of it is what we're in for."

Snowball shook his head, "Anyways, I think I'm going to take a stroll in the night air. I gotta shake this nightmare out of my system. . . it's got some strong voodoo hoodoo vibes." He muttered as he headed down stairs Merlin was about to follow him. "NO. Stay." He ordered the dog and Merlin gave a whine and laid back down on the foot of Azzo's bed.

Azzo looked at Snowball when he said Azzo waking him up probably saved him from the pain that wasn't really there. The knight looked concerned, "You're welcome." Azzo added in a return quip. He wasn't happy about it either but what else could he do. He was too tired to think of a better retort.

The fact that Snowball was being the sobering, somber bearer of bad news also made Azzo squirm. He didn't want to think about that, actually losing her. It would've been a stance worse death or corruption. "Yeah, hopefully." He just said in a small whisper looking down at his hands.

Though his attention was brought to the fact Snowball was calling his dreams drama queens and not him. He just looked bewildered before shrugging because really what else could he say?

Though the cat had a point. . . Azzo's stomach sunk with the realization that it may very well be true. It wasn't safe or responsible to have kids but unfair to her and her dreams. There was nothing he could say and when Snowball said he was going to talk a walk in the dark the Knight shifted uneasy but it seemed Snowball was much like him after a bad dream and preferred to be alone. Besides the cat stole his idea, "Oi, don't stay out too late. And don't get hurt." He called to the cat as he walked away.

Azzo was just too tired to follow and he looked at Aurora instead. "I know you're not leaving." He said softly, seeming thankful for the statement.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:03 pm
The boys were getting a little snippy with each other.. and she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. But when Snowball made to run off, she couldn't help but look after him with concern. She didn't like the idea of him going and leaving. But if it was what he needed to do to feel better.

"Please be careful out there..." She called after him. Please don't do anything stupid just because you're upset...

Aurora made no attempt to move herself or jostle Azzo even after Snowball left, and when Azzo made his comment she nodded, leaning forward to place a light kiss to wherever she could reach, which happened to be around his collarbone.

"Those dreams have you guys being awfully pessimistic." She said softly as she leaned back against his headboard. She understood why and she didn't blame them in the least of course. But nonetheless.. Maybe in the morning her words would sink in, maybe even help a little. "I'd much rather live an optomistic life, even if it is naive. Then suffer through an entire life worrying about what could or might be."

She was messing with his hair again, gently brushing the strands that had gotten matted and mussed due to his tossing and turning with her fingers. "Whatever you've been seeing while I was gone.. I'm here now. And I promise I'll do my best. Even if it takes every last ounce of my powers. The future is our to make and I intend to make our future a beautiful one."

LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:24 pm
Azzo shrugged, "He'll be fine, he gets in trouble very little. Maybe he'll find a new senshi or something. It'll get his mind out of the doom and gloom."

Though Azzo seemed to always sink back to doom and gloom he sighed and shifted in bed sliding down a little bit after she'd kissed his collarbone. "You might as well crawl under. You seem like you're going to be here a while." He offered her covers.

He paused when she called him a pessimistic. He smiled slightly and shrugged as he yawned, "Can't help it. This is why I need you to keep me sane." He added softly as he wrapped his arms around her waist and looked up at her before he even let her settle slightly.

He sighed and nodded, "Just don't wear yourself out. I gotta compartmentalize the nightmares and shut them down mostly. That one was impossible. I don't know I'm with Snowball that was some weird freaky future s**t."

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:47 pm
At the offer of covers she obliged, shifting until her body lie next to his, albeit still propped up slightly higher than him on one elbow.

"I know..." Her thumb brushed against his lips, before she followed it up with a light brush of her own lips. "My dark and brooding knight."

He was talking about compartmentalizing nightmares. Just minutes after his horrible experience there he was again, trying to worry about her. But she wasn't going to allow that. Not tonight.

"Why don't you close your eyes for awhile Azzo?" Another soft kiss.

"I've slept more than enough the past few days. I'll watch over you."

"If it looks like you're starting to dream I can wake you up before it gets too far. I promise."

LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:06 pm
He nodded softly as she brushed his lips with her thumb then her own lips. He returned the kiss though tiredly. "I try not to be. . . sometimes." He said softly he was trying not to drift off still worried what might happen if he did.

He was still looking at her when she suggested he close his eyes. "I dun wanna." He said tiredly, he really did but he was being stubborn and really he didn't like that dream. "I still feel the burning sensation even though it wasn't there."

He pulled her as close as he could though with his arms around her. "If I drift off, okay, but I'm fine just resting." He said softly, "it's what I end up doing if I can't sleep. . ." He was fighting a yawn. "You sure you're not still tired? I'll be fine you want to sleep." He added.

Though he paused, "You're not going to scratch me like Snowball did to wake me up, are you?"

Iris_virus
*edit* I gotta go to bed - I'm making myself yawn over here damnit Azzo.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:22 pm
"I wouldn't have you any other way." She assured.

As he wrapped his arms around her she didn't resist and her hand came to rest on his chest in the spot he'd been clutching earlier. As if she thought the warmth of her hand might do something to sooth the sensation he felt, or thought he felt, around his starseed.

"Just rest." She echo'd. "But if I do need to wake you up I'm sure I can find a much more pleasant and less painful way to go about it."

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" Perhaps she was slipping too far into those old motions, he wasn't a child, but then.. Aurora had always liked to hear pleasant things after waking up from a nightmare, always afraid she'd slip right back into it if she closed her eyes again to quickly.

LP

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:31 am
Azzo nodded softly when she said she wouldn't have him any other way. It was nice to know she appreciated his dark demeanor even when he didn't mean it to be.

He sighed as she placed her hand on his chest, "I've had my starseed ripped out a few times, but that was worse than having it ripped out." He said softly.

There was a pause as she said she could likely find a better way, he nodded softly. "That's actually the first time he's used his claws usually he just jumps on me or something if I haven't already woken up." Having a 24 lb cat jump on you was totally something that one couldn't sleep through.

When she asked him about a story he he chuckled tiredly, "If you think it'll help." At this point he wasn't going to fight her about anything, he was too tired to bother.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:26 am
She had had her starseed messed with once or twice in the past. It was an experience she never hoped to feel again and one she truly wished she could protect those she loved from. The feeling of helplessness and violation as a hand pressed into your chest. The sheer pain and terror related as pressure pushed on the precious soul crystal. She couldn't even imagine what corruption felt like. She didn't want to imagine it. Her hand remained in it's place, though this time not simply for warmth, but a symbol for herself. A silent vow. If anyone was going to try and get to her fiance's starseed again they were going to have to go through her. Both figuratively and literally.

"I won't jump on you either." She mused, nuzzling closer to place a kiss on his forehead. "Just don't worry about it. I'll figure it out if I need to wake you, but if we're lucky I won't have to wake you at all. Maybe you'll be too tired to dream."

Settling in beside him, wrapped tight in his arms, she rest her head finally against the pillow, but she didn't have to worry about falling asleep, there was no way she could fall asleep now. And as he closed his eyes to rest she began to recite children stories to him from memory. One after another, with no real rhyme or reason. Just lovely, happy, comforting stories about simple, unthreatening things. Maybe... maybe if she could keep at it his subconcious would be too overwhelmed by her words and suggestions to return to the darker thoughts lurking at the back of Azzo's subconcious.

LP
I went looking for some native american folklore but very little of it was very peppy. XD Soo random bs for you instead.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff