Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Ashworth Family - NCR

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseThornQuills

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:50 pm
The Ashworth Family

Parents:
              Mitchel Bryce Ashworth
              xxxxxxxx Age 47, NPC
              Caitlyn Marie Ashworth (nee Brewer)
              xxxxxxxx Age 46, NPC

Children:
              Emma Leann Ashworth
              xxxxxxxx Age 11, Soon to be First year

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:07 pm
Hi, my name is Emma Leann Ashworth

But I mostly go by Em

I'm a Female

I'm Eleven years old.

My birthday is May 2nd

My dream job is something working with animals.

My blood status is Half Blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

The house I'm in is ....

I'm interested in guys.

I'm currently with no one

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a sweet girl who enjoys spending time outdoors. I'm friendly and I like to think the best of people. I mean not everyone is bad right? I like to sing and dance and just have fun otherwise. I guess I'm not really one to sit still for too long. I'm often seen with a book, and I often get lost within the pages of the world it holds. Being from a half muggle home I have read both wizard and muggle works. I'm not to smart though. My Mum suggested I go to Muggle School until I was 11, just so I knew how to interact with muggles and kids my own age. Though people didn't like me to much. I guess they didn't want to spend time with the weird Ashworth Girl from down Waterloo Road. Dad says not to worry what the muggles think and I try to remember that.

My background story is I was born to a muggle mother and wizard father in Norwich. I lived a sorta normal life. Or rather as much as one could being a half blood witch in the middle of a muggle town. I went to muggle school and people didn't really talk to me, probably cause one time in my early school years I told a girl in my class that I had have jelly beans that taste like boogies and vomit and earwax. She told me I was off my rocker and then told the whole class how weird I was. So I began to bring in Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans in a small baggy and eat one every time she walked past me. Just so she could know what the flavor was. When Dad found out he told me off and made me promise not to talk about stuff if my Mum wasn't sure what it was. So from then on I went to my Mum and asked her questions about things and see how much muggles know about them so I know just how much I can talk about them. I guess that made people think I was even weirder though. I mean have you ever seen an eight year old girl talking to her mum asking if anyone knows what a Holiday Cracker was. Most people ignored me until I got my Hogwarts letter and went off to Diagon Alley and prepared for Hogwarts. Mum promised to send me a new book once a month too!

I enjoy Reading, singing, dancing, being outside, animals, nature, gardening, baking.

I despise being alone, the rain, not having a book to read, being interrupted when reading, getting in trouble, boating.

I'm afraid of Small spaces, drowning.

My strengths are Loyalty and Charms

My flaws are I talk to much and can't sit still.

I look like Sabrina Carpenter

My wand is a Its a bent wand made of Cedar wood and Unicorn Hair

My pet is a half kneazle cat named Cuddlesworth

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

RoseThornQuills

The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff