Which would you rather do?
  Move onto next part of plot
  Summarize the plot and move onto something else
View Results

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:03 pm
July 17, 2015: Sorry for the delays! let's move onto the next part of the meta. I will update the status of the pride here for those interested:

User Image

The Ujini'Haragi have won the battle! They surprised and over-whelmed the Suka'Fumo with numbers unexpected of what was supposed to be a small band of resentful SoA. Oppilan allowed the other lions to attack while she somehow managed to sneak into the royal's den to attack the new king Dromio. However, Bwana intervened and the two ended up in a brutal, however unseen battle.

Meanwhile, Dromio had no choice but to issue a retreat into the forest after the brutal surprise attack. Worried for his father, but unable to do anything to find him at that moment, he focused his efforts on bringing the residents of the Suka'Fumo into the forest of the Groundlings. With the help of their often shunned brothers and sisters, the fairy folk, they were able to hide successfully from the invading forces, who took control of the main pride lands. But many lions were injured in the battle and it will take some time before they can heal, re-group and come up with a new plan of attack.

Oppilan re-emerged after the battle and claimed to have killed Bwana, though the body of the lion was never discovered and many believe he actually managed to escape. Oppilan received large gashes on her left leg that likely made it difficult for her to chase anyone. However, she INSISTS she killed him, and anyone offering different views are often attacked.

But not all of the Ujini'Haragi were okay with take-over. Concerned for the safety of her cubs, Rosencrantz fled into the woods with the Suka'Fumo, pleading with Dromio to protect her and her children from the wrath of Oppilan once she knew of their betrayal. Dromio allowed them to stay, showing compassion for the cubs, and they grew in the forest with the Suka'Fumo.

(Since this is information about your plot cubs, I thought I should quote you three!)
BastetAmun

Zosie

Khit Khat

What does this mean for your characters:

Ujini'Haragi
Anyone with a U'H lion now has control of the Suka'Fumo lands! They may RP there or brag about their victory in the pride lands. If they come across any Suka'Fumo pride members, they are welcome, or rather required by the new queen Oppilan, to kill them, or at least make them as miserable as possible by capturing them and making them slaves.

U'H members who are a little concerned about the hostility of the take-over, or whom may now be feeling like they're actually on the BAD side of things, may choose to escape into the forest and join up with the Suka'Fumo. These include lions given out during the plot custom contest. While RPing, keep in mind the following rules:

- You may not injure another SoA beyond what they have agreed to!
- You may not kill another SoA without permission!
- U'H do not know what happened to Bwana.
- The atmosphere among the U'H is extremely tense.
- Suka'Fumo may be captured and used as slaves (with permission)
- U'H may choose to hunt in the forest for the Suka'Fumo.

Suka'Fumo
The Suka'Fumo have collected around a small lake in the middle of the forest, safe, for the moment, from the U'H. They have been battered, broken, and left confused and without their homelands. Many lions are disheartened. But the Groundlings have really come to the aid of the rest of the pride, providing them food and safe places to rest within the forests they know so well. They are able to scout and make sure they keep moving whenever they might otherwise be discovered by roaming U'H.

Dromio also tries to keep the spirits of his pridelings up, promising them that he will find a way to bring the attackers down and get them to pay for what they did to the Suka'Fumo. Though he also seems to claim that he will grant forgiveness to those 'that were forced to do things they would not have otherwise done'. He has already allowed former members of the U'H to live among the Suka'Fumo. This has left some of the pride members a little confused, and perhaps on edge, as many have blood in their eyes and want nothing more than to kill the invading lions.

Many of the Suka'Fumo were injured in the previous battle. If you have an SoA you would like to get scars or edits of due to the event (or SoA that are in the Suka'Fumo who would like edits in general) you may request them at my minishop. Consider this an apology for taking so long with the meta!

A few things to keep in mind with Suka'Fumo RP:

- They now live in the forest, with the groundlings.
- Ranks are not important at the moment. Nobles, commoners and groundlings must all live together.
- There are a couple U'H members living with them now, which might make some uncomfortable.
- Some may not like Dromio's more forgiving view of the battle.
- There are rumors Bwana is alive in the rogue lands, and some might wish to join him!
- Going too close to the mountain means potentially getting captured and attacked by U'H.
- U'H members may be NPCed if no one is around and you want RP!

Bwana

The rumors are true- Bwana did NOT die in the battle. Though he was gravely wounded, he managed to escape into the rogue lands. His battle with Oppilan had led them both beyond the boundaries of the forest, though she gave up the battle after he wounded her leg and managed to make a run for it. But Bwana did not run to spare his life- he fled with only the thought of helping his pride. Though wounded, Bwana now hunts for lions noble and strong enough to come and help him with his pride. He doesn't know if his beloved pride members were captured or killed in the battle, but he seeks to help them however he can.

He knows he needs help.

Friends who might assist him in reclaiming his home and saving all those he cares for so very much. He is unaware that rumors of his survival have spread, and that some of his own might come looking for him to help with the fight.

If you would like to help Bwana:

- Rogue lions who will join the pride after are welcome
- there will be new lions given away during a quest ORP soon to come!
- Suka'Fumo who left the forest in search of Bwana may find him!
- U'H who left the forest in search of Bwana may also find him, though he will not die!
- Bwana will be forming a band of strong lions to come back and fight for the Suka'Fumo!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:04 pm
Feel free to post in this thread for:

- Into the Woods plot talk
- RP finding
- Discussing what you would like for your characters
- Questions!
- Signing up with Bwana
- Capture/attack plotting.

Basically anything Into the Woods or Suka'Fumo related. XD

I only ask that if you have something you would like to complain about, you please PM me instead! (not the mule. I no longer have access to it -shot-)  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:14 pm
HI!

User Image

Sago is a Groundling that met Bwana when he first joined the Suko'fumo. Maybe he could go looking for Bwana after meeting with a few of the pride mebers?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:02 am
Dame NightFury
HI!

User Image

Sago is a Groundling that met Bwana when he first joined the Suko'fumo. Maybe he could go looking for Bwana after meeting with a few of the pride mebers?
That would be great!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:16 pm
Hai!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:46 pm
Well hello there!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:31 pm
I'd love to sign my girl up to help Bwana. Though she's rolled a nine and will probably be recovering for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 pm
If anyone would like to RP with Koura in the UH, or have her drag one of your Suka members back to the UH, let me know! I'm more than happy to RP here! 3nodding  

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:34 pm
So I've been so fail with this event, I know

i've added a poll to see what people would like to see!

Option one: We would pick up where we left off and continue on with the plot right to the end!

Option two: I'll summarize the plot and get things back to normal in the pride, so we can move onto another event.

Either way, I'll leave this open for a bit for feedback~  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff