Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Loyalty { A Yaoi RP Guild }

Back to Guilds

Two hearts find each other, once realizing 'Love' Between the two, Theyre hearts collide into one, Leaving it a soul shared by two 

Tags: Yaoi, Romance, Roleplay 

Reply Homes
Tatsuya Residence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:09 pm
Kitchen
User Image

Book shelves

Living Room

Bathroom

Guest Bedroom

Master Bedroom

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:40 pm

User Image
Just outside of his home, Jiro parked his Honda Civic into the driveway. He set the car to park and turned off the ignition quickly. He had to admit, he was excited to have someone else living with him. It really meant something to have company.

"Okay, so we're here... I'm guessing most of your clothes are about the same size as mine, if not a tiny bit larger." he unbuckled his seatbelt and removed the keys from the ignition. "I seldom wear casual wear anyway, so I'm sure that won't be an issue. If you'll follow me, I'll show you around,"

Jiro opened his car door and pressed the lever revealing the door's locking mechanics downward. He had a bit of trouble with locking that door for some reason. He stepped toward the front door and unlocked it. His keys were held by a chain lanyward. On the key ring were his house key, the key to his car, the key to his classroom, and a circular keychain that reads in a fancy font, "We're all mad here". It was unusual to have it written in English, since they lived in Japan.

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:27 pm
Italian-Love-Cake

╔════════════════════════════════════════╗

Spencer Wilds

╚════════════════════════════════════════╝

Theme: Gothic Storm - Destiny Awaits

OoC:

User Image

As Spencer listened to his new Master, he could tell already that he was a very suspicious. The young man would have to watch his step around him to avoid him getting suspicious of him. Not that he really had a chance to pick up his life again. As they drove over the road, it stayed silent in the car and Spencer looked out of the window at the surroundings as thoughts ran through his mind as he replayed the man's word in his mind about why he bought him.

It would seem he would have a rough time ahead. And no way out of it anymore either as his Master was going to make sure no one ever realized. Before he knew it, they stopped at Jiro's house and he looked up. Ahead of him was the house and Jiro was unbuckling himself next to Spencer as he spoke. Listening to the man's words, Spencer too unbuckled his seat belt and nodded.

It did seem they were about the same size. With a last glance at the car, which Jiro had seemed to have some trouble locking, he followed him to the front door. "It's good to see I won't have to memorize a whole mansion at least." Spencer spoke as he looked at the house. He preferred them small, so that was at least something he could familiarize with. When he noticed the key chain he couldn't help but grin a bit. Those words were so familiar to everyone.

It was funny to see it in English around these parts. "What do we do if people start talking Japanese to me?" he inquired, as he suddenly realized he was to be posing as Jiro's best friend, but he spoke not a word Japanese. "I mean, won't they get suspicious when they realize your best friend doesn't even speak the native language?" he added. From the way he saw it, he might as well play along and try to enjoy what they would do and he had to admit a social gathering didn't sound like a bad thing, but that would also include Japanese.

Where: Tatsuya Residence
With: Jiro

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:57 pm

User Image
The man hadn't planned that far ahead just yet. He looked down and put a hand over his lips. He started looking around physically, searching for something mentally. "You and I were... childhood friends... You left at the age of 9 and moved to..."

He started fiddling with the keys and entered the house. "We'll plan it out later... In the meantime, I want to show you around," he said. The door opened and Jiro notioned for Spencer to come in. "This is the living room... It's a bit fancy, I know, but my mom helped me with moving and insisted that I have a nice area to walk into... It's supposed to relieve any stress I have, and reading in here is just...fantastic,"

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:34 am
Italian-Love-Cake

Spencer Wilds

OoC: Noticed the color I use is sometimes hard to read on white, so will add document style to it from now on smile

User Image

When his Master started to fret about the bit he asked about, Spencer couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "One would expect that is one of the first things you think about." he said as he did his best to relax some. So far, Jiro hadn't done anything malicious to him. He had even offered him his freedom if he still wasn't satisfied after two weeks. That is if he had meant that. It sounded like though he only had a small part of their excuse thought out. He moved to rub his neck a bit when he felt his collar was still there.

Since they were no longer at the market and he would no longer be punished for it, he undid the small buckle and took it off. "I doubt we will need this any longer, besides it would add to the complication of explaining my presence around you." he added, though now he was at a loss as to what to do with it. When he saw Jiro step into the house, he followed him when he was beckoned by his Master. The first one would notice was indeed the fancy living room. He noticed the older style furniture and the frames on the walls. It gave the feeling of a mansion in a smaller house.

"Luxury yet in a small package. I like your mother's style." he said and smiled. Luxury was a must for him, but not the big houses. And as this showed as well, you didn't need a huge mansion to create the feeling of luxury. He had tried and it didn't really fit him even if he was born in a castle. He had soon switched to smaller home that he had made luxurious by his frequent heists.

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:40 am

User Image
Jiro smiled warmly at the compliment of his mother's taste. He noticed that Spencer decided to dispose of the collar. Very well. Jiro had no interest in the item around his neck. He much preferred links anyway. He didn't mean something you'd find online or an elf in a tunic, either.

"Thank you kindly... Not too far from here is a little room with a collection of books. They're in both English and Japanese. The English ones are on top, and the Japanese ones are on the bottom. Feel free to skim through them as you please,"

The bookshelf seemed sort of low, though. The reason is that Jiro had used this bookshelf even during childhood. He kept it for its sentimental value when he moved out of his old home. There were too many bad memories of love and love lost there.

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:13 am
Italian-Love-Cake

Spencer Wilds

OoC:

User Image
The young man noticed him look at the collar he took off and he wondered if he had perhaps done something he disagreed with. However it would seem Jiro decided not to comment about it. Instead he replied about Spencer's words about his mother and the young man nodded. He listened as Jiro continued about books and Spencer smiled. "That sounds good, I do like to read now and then. Before I can read the Japanese ones I'd have to learn it though." he said and it made him think.

"Speaking of which, should I be learning the language?" he wondered towards Jiro. If he were to be stuck here, he'd have to learn. Unless indeed the two weeks passed and the man would sent him back home, to Sweden. But in truth, Spencer really couldn't be sure he was serious. He looked at the bookshelf and it made him smile before he tilted his head. "Hang on, the height of that bookshelf. You have a child here too?" he asked Jiro. Not that he would mind that, Spencer had no problems with children, but he hadn't expected it.

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:05 pm

User Image
He nodded his head. "I would suggest it, yes... Learning the language would become very useful for both of us. I could teach you, if that's what you want," When Jiro spoke the English language, it'd have a bit of a Japanese accent. He didn't struggle with pronouncing r's and l's differently, but rather, his statements were a bit malformed. For example, he said teach you as though saying the word tissue with a long i.

The language from Japanese to English was like pronouncing certain romaji like English words. It took a long time for Jiro to get the hang of it, but he was very happy to have done so. No regrets. He heard his comment about a child. "What? N-No! Nononono. That's from my childhood. I don't...have a child. That's why I have you, heh..." he blushed, then cleared his throat.

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:20 pm
Italian-Love-Cake

Spencer Wilds

OoC: Yes...yes. I'm having fun with the wording here LOL

User Image

Spencer nodded in response when Jiro said it might be best for them both if he indeed learned to speak Japanese. It would seem the best bet for now at any rate. He was far far away from home as it was. The young man would feel even more a foreigner with a language he understood nothing of. When Jiro offered to teach him, Spencer felt surprised but then smiled a bit. "Thank you, I'm sure it will help." he agreed to the teaching. Besides where would he find a teacher otherwise?

Contrary to Jiro, Spencer's accent was near flawless in english, since his language, Swedish was close to the same wording. For some reason though it seemed to Spencer he had embarrassed the man with his question about a child. Hearing the other's answer to his question, he couldn't help but blush himself a bit. "You got me as a child?" he asked uncertain. Maybe he had understood him incorrectly. After all, none of the languages Jiro spoke were his native one. It was easy to get confused. He shook his head a bit before looking at Jiro again. "To bring it with you even to your new home, you must be very attached to the bookshelf." he said and smiled.

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:01 pm

User Image
The context had been misplaced. "I never had a wife... I never liked women. I'm moh into men..." he explained, letting his accent slip a bit. He blushed some more and turned away. "Anyway, let's go to the Kitchen. Do you know how tah cook by any chanse?"

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:34 pm
Italian-Love-Cake

Spencer Wilds

OoC:

User Image

Spencer could see that the man was getting nervous, but he couldn't help it. If he didn't understand something he would ask. Whenever it came to learning or new things, that was just as he had always done, safe the Thievery, he taught that to himself. However when Jiro answered him more clearly about it all, Spencer couldn't help but blush a bit. Usually he wasn't so forgetful, but now he remembered he had been told similar back at the market. Before he could apologize however, Jiro was already walking off to the kitchen, asking him if he could cook.

The young man nodded, but then realized with his back turned, Jiro of course couldn't see he did. "Yes I can cook, I cooked for myself a lot and it was sure better than the horse piss they feed us back at the market." he let slip and then kept his mouth shut. For now he had no idea what Jiro thought about swearing and the like, he would all have to learn that about him to avoid pissing him off. It was his freedom at stake after all. The soup they were fed at the market was terrible though and he didn't consider himself far off comparing it to what he had.

With a slight sigh, Spencer followed Jiro to the kitchen. "Anything specific you want made?" he just asked, already assuming Jiro had asked him that question to have him cook. "I did have some cooking lessons" he added. "Back at home I was taught a lot about it. How to make specific meals, what the best spices are. Our cooks in the cas..." he said but trailed off, not wanting to reveal that part of himself and cleared his throat.

"I was taught how to cook meals fit for a king as a child." he then just said and sighed softly, glad he managed to avoid that. Truth was he actually rather enjoyed cooking, but he was not going to say that out loud. As he followed Jiro to the kitchen, he waited for him to answer the question. If it wasn't to unknown, chances were he knew how to cook it. Not even Asian meals were that unknown to him. Ever since he discovered how much he liked cooking he had kept pushing himself to learn more and more from the cooks.

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 pm

User Image
He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm fine with any food, honestly. I'm quite the fan of curry, though. Spicy foods are quite delicious, in my book,"

Kazu Saeki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:14 pm
Italian-Love-Cake

Spencer Wilds

OoC:

User Image

While he spoke, Spencer wondered if he couldn't cook or just chose to let Spencer cook since basically he was his servant now. But the young man didn't bother to ask, or better he decided against it as it might be a bad idea. He didn't want to make him angry. Upon hearing the answer about Curry, the young man thought deeply for a moment. "Hmmm I know many dishes with curry. But most of the ingredients are rather luxurious. And then I do mean not even rich people often have all of it in the house without knowing they want to eat it..." he said as he trailed off again as he thought before he started to look around the kitchen.

He didn't even bother to ask first, Jiro had been clear to him. The man was hungry. As he looked through the fridge, closets and freezer, slowly several piles of ingredients appeared on the counter. Though Spencer made sure to remember it was lunch and not dinner yet. Once he was done he checked all on the counter he had set aside he was sure he'd need. "Olive oil, onion, salt, bay leaf, turmeric, chili powder, paprika, ginger, garlic, tomato, sugar, cardamom, cloves, cinnemon, coriander and of course chicken or it wouldn't be the right dish." he recounted for himself before he nodded.

Then he washed his hands and started to cook the recipe he had in mind, while the chicken was in the oven. It took a while but when he was done he had two plates with Chicken Curry, and smiled as he placed one of the plates on the table. He had made sure to make it while Jiro could see his every move so the man knew it was safe to eat. "Voila, fully home made chicken curry. The Bengalis curry is from East India. One of the cooks near us brought it home one day." he said and went back to get his own plate. From what he learned so far, Jiro would not agree with him eating out of the way, seemingly inclined to keep him near.

"I hope you'll like it. Have a good meal." he said before he sat down and waited for him to try, eager to learn if he liked his cooking. Since he had said he liked spicey, Spencer had made sure to add some extra chili. He wasn't big on it himself, but he could suffer it if need be. "Hopefully you don't mind I made the curry from scratch. I'm not to big on prepacked foods." he explained his reasoning for not looking for instant curry sauce. Healthy, fresh food was what Spencer preferred.

Kazu Saeki
Vice Captain

Wealthy Kitten

6,215 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Italian-Love-Cake
Vice Captain

Adorable Lunatic

9,725 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:22 am

User Image
Jiro picked up a spoon and cupped some of the homemade curry toward his lips. The spice was exhilarating. The taste was to perfection. A moan escaped from his throat while he let the Asian meal go for an adventure on his taste buds. He gave a thumbs up to Spencer.

"The meal is absolutely fantastic!" he said, the food still in his mouth. He chews it and then swallows. He had never tasted something so good in his life. Maybe it was because he hadn't had something cooked at home in a long time. He usually went for small stuff, or bought food on the go. It was a rare luxury that he had completely forgotten.

He offered that Spencer try some for himself by lifting another spoonful into the air and toward his lips.

Kazu Saeki

Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces