Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Let the legal battles begin.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If the judge that sees my two petitions says no...
  ...I have no idea what I'll do. =I
View Results

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am
And time for more of an update, because I'm really bored.

Been on testosterone for nearly a year now. The year mark will be later this month. I had promised my parents I would only be on testosterone injections for a year, so that journey is nearly over.

So as of recently, I have begun the legal battle of legally changing my name and gender marker.

The name change part is nothin' special. I went through the whole process before, until my parents blackmailed me out of it. Just a bunch of form, postin' it in the newspaper, waitin' a month, and then waitin' to hear from the judge.

The gender change, however, is a bit more tricky. Since it doesn't happen as often, obviously, there are no official forms to fill out, so I had to create my own petition to submit to the court. Did the best I could, and acquired an official letter from my doctor statin' that I had undergone the physical steps necessary for a gender change and what not. Similar to the name change, I gotta wait for a notice from the judge, and will most likely be summoned for a hearin'. On top of that, had to fork over about $400 just to file the various stuff, so yay for that.

Anyhoo, I would like to think that I have now reached a point where I pass as male. This seems to be the case, since I am always referred to in male pronouns by strangers I interact with, which is wonderful and makes me feel happier than words can describe.

On the downside, however, when I quit my injections, certain physical changes will be revertin' back, which will not be fun. I am lucky in the fact that the changes that are the most important to me, such as vocal changes, are permanent. The other one in facial hair, which I am desperately hopin' will fill up enough to look good before I end my injections. For most people, it is stated that it takes many years for an individual to produce enough facial hair for it to look convincing, or at least past the point of it lookin' like a teenager just recently reaching puberty, so my chances of reachin' beyond that stage are slim, which is a bit upsettin', but there is nothin' I can do about it.

Because I'm bored, here is my facial hair growth success thus far. Not the best, but a valiant effort.
I think this link will work

Anyhoo, just thought I'd post an update. Gonna probably post a more accurate update once the legal nightmare and injections are over.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:49 am
Link didn't work for me.

Anyway, some men never grow more than wisps, so if people go for male pronouns, don't worry about the facial hair.

I hope all goes well with the process. You've come so far!
In future environments, refer to yourself as male, and just explain to whomever you sign forms with that you're in the process of the legal change.  

KazeRin

Hopeless Dreamer

11,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:33 pm
I had a feelin' the link would only be a temporary one. I'll have to update it...or just be lazy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:51 pm
Still too lazy to fix the link, but I do have an update.

As I thought, I've been called for a hearin' in a few weeks. Kinda terrified, since I don't know exactly what to do at a hearin', besides be polite and do whatever they say. I'm worried about gettin' a stereotypical conservative judge.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Protedgy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:51 pm
Were you intending to use the photo you showed me? I could post it on photobucket and share it if you want XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:57 pm
Protedgy
Were you intending to use the photo you showed me? I could post it on photobucket and share it if you want XD

Yeah, that was the one. I was also gonna be postin' a picture on my facebook soon, since yesterday was my 1 year mark on testosterone. The internet at the caregivin' place isn't the best, though, so I was gonna wait until I was at my apartment.  

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:57 am
Zombie Girl Ali
Aoi Empire is in the no care era. They don't care what happens right now as long as you dont overthrow the AOi emperor.

No promises.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:11 pm
Congratulations! That's awesome man! The hearing will be fine! Just be honest and real.  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200

Semok

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 pm
safkef
Congratulations! That's awesome man! The hearing will be fine! Just be honest and real.

Been there, done that. It went incredibly well, and I've almost changed my name and gender on everythin'. Still need to go to the MVA, but I finally got the letter approving my gender change on my license.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:24 pm
Semok
safkef

Been there, done that. It went incredibly well, and I've almost changed my name and gender on everythin'. Still need to go to the MVA, but I finally got the letter approving my gender change on my license.

AWESOME!  

safkef

Liberal Shopper

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
River of Polls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers