Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The Maid Game (Open relaxed rp) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PepperNutts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:01 pm
Welcome
(to the Mansion of Master James Khiavelli (Ka-Vel-ee). A man whose travels sent him more places then the mind could dream of. In his explorations he has come into a great deal of wealth, the halls and rooms line trinkets form his past, most priceless. )

User Image

90 acres of grass, trees and rivers, orchards, and hidden graves. The drive way itself 30 acres deep. The Mansion stands 7 stories tall, with a white pillar colonial plantation feel. White marble floors and just about any main room you could need. His mansion holds 72 bedrooms and 3 presidential suites, 1 gym, 4 living rooms, 1 grand dinning room, 2 kitchens, breakfast nook, library and wrap around patio.

Everyone called the mansion "The Viventem Diem Estate" or "Diem" for short.

Master James Khiavelli himself, was young in age, but way past his due in experience. In his late 20's, he was strong, but ached. His eyes youthful but tired. He never said much about the order of his house, left most everything to the Maids. Trusting his estate will be taken care of even in his leave of absence.

(Below are general guild lines and maid generator if needed, courtesy of Starofthebazaar)

(Butler, Cooks, and field hands, landscapers, guests welcome as well)
~This is a open rp- come and go as you please.~

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:29 pm
Rules of the House of Khiavelli

Well, here at our esteemed mansion, we like to keep things light and friendly. B-but please don't break anything valuable, I don't like to bring bad news in to the master...

1.) If you've left, please write [exit] at the end. I have run across a few cases of guests simply standing in one place like a tree--it is very frightening for the staff and guests.

2.) This is a very open place, so many come and go...and be in character! It will help you grow. emotion_c8

3.) There are times when...u-uhm...things heat up! emotion_facepalm If you're not comfortable with mature content, you may want to tread this place carefully...but please take the really hot stuff to a private room. Please?

Okay! As a summary:

Be active, so everyone can enjoy. Be yourself, not your writer! And there are children, so...nothing too dirty! Or I will have to clean you up! emotion_donotwant

With that, welcome to The Viventem Diem Estate! I hope you enjoy your time here at the Diem. Are you a guest, or do you intend to work here? Please, come in!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I can be a little forgetful, so please bare with me! >o<  

StaroftheBazaar

Sexy Sharpshooter

24,725 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Runway Supermodel 1000

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image
Marian

Marian busied himself stroking the long, hard, silver candlesticks by their storage cabinet with a polishing cloth in his right hand as his left hand the base firmly. On the third floor and in the right wing, he was alone for the moment. He smiled faintly as his reflection became visible in the rubbed metal. He was about to place the stick back on the shelf when he noticed something.
"Oh, I missed a spot," he said softly in a gentle voice that lacked any masculinity. Grabbing the stick in both hands by the shaft and covering it with the cloth, he twisted and rubbed the length of the silver vigorously. His face took on a slightly flushed look as he finished and held it up for close inspection. Occasionally breathing on it, he buffed the surface until it met whatever criteria he was going by.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Kitchen
With: Staff
Song in my head: So Long Sentiment
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: I'm liking this idea, first time in a drop-in RP but I'll probably have this character through the long haul of the thread. And that is a lot of 'subtle' hinting there Novama XD))

In the kitchen, the staff were being shouted among themselves for orders, ingredients, changes and even jut arguing, and in the middle of it was the head chef of the mansion, Akira Carpere Spade. He was entirely focused on his work even with the music blaring in his headphones. Each time a chef tried to interlude on his space he'd lash out with the knife and they'd move away. Akira had his space exactly as he needed it, and if another wanted to intrude it meant they weren't using theirs correctly. After finishing another order, he called over a waiter to take it, wiping his neck with a cloth as he walked out to the doorway of the kitchen. He was on break time now.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:30 am
Novama
Phoenix347

User Image
"I'm Claude Hiroshi.At your service."

Claude had cleaned and prepared the tables for guests earlier that day and waited on the few guests there,serving them their drinks and such.Having prior butler experience,having a job where he could serve people food was just as enjoyable to him.As the morning guests left,the demon contently hummed a song he often played on his piano.He then started preparing the tables that had been used for the next guests.When he got towards the tables that were close to the kitchen,he looked towards the kitchen,ceasing his humming.It sounded like a mix of people talking and people telling each other off.He thought it was odd since they were working towards the same goal.He then noticed Akira as he walked out.''Hey Spade-san.'' he said to him before returning to preparing the tables.He found himself replacing the sugar packets more than anything else since most of the guests ordered coffee or tea.

(ooc:Omg.Claude has to work here.It's his sort of element.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:30 am
User Image
Elizabeth 'Liz' Khiavelli

Liz happily came down the stairs after the guests had left and took a look around. Her older brother had taken leave to get a break from all his work, but Liz decided to stay behind. She'd been living with her brother almost since he bought the place, since he didn't want her to be alone. Liz tended to get sick fairly easily and would occasionally randomly collapse, so he wanted to keep an eye on her.

Noticing Claude, Liz smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Claude! You want some help?" she asked happily. She liked to help out even though she knew she didn't really have to, but she thought of the helpers as her friends, and friends help friends. Plus Claude was great at playing piano, so she enjoyed listening to him or practicing her singing. Despite he brother's warnings, Liz had become a singer and shortly after, an idol, often putting on shows and such.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:43 am
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09

User Image

Hearing the familiar voice,Claude looked towards Elizabeth and bowed slightly to her,giving her a soft smile.''Good morning,milady.And I'm sorry.I'm just about done with the tables.Are you hungry? Or I could play some songs for you on the piano or my violin if you'd like.'' he said.He had fixed a majority of the tables by now-Not that it took him much time in the first place.There was only three tables left for him to get to and he didn't feel it warranted burdening Elizabeth for her assistance.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:58 am
User Image

Liz playfully made a pouting face for a moment before smiling "Claude, you don't have to bow, and I thought I told you to call me Liz. And what are you apologizing for? You didn't do anything wrong, did you?" she asked giving a little laugh. Claude rarely messed things up, at least as far as Liz knew. She found it a bit funny how some of the helpers seemed to refuse to call her Liz no matter how many times she told them, she would always get Milady, Madam, or Lady Elizabeth, or something like that. Big brother sure has a way of picking out the help Liz thought to herself, but at the same time she loved having them around, it was less lonely, plus some were great at making sweets.

Liz nodded as Claude offered to play the piano, "Yeah, I'd like the piano! Are you already done with everything?" she asked. Liz didn't like to get in the way of their work, her brother always found it a bit odd how she didn't seem to fully grasp how they were there to help out for whatever reason, but that always made him laugh.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:27 am
Novama
Phoenix347
DragonChild09

User Image

Claude chuckled.''You'll have to have to excuse me.Your talking to a demon that's been serving people since he was five.It's so natural for me to bow and call people 'milady' or 'sir'.I'll call you Liz from now on.And I was apologizing for not being able to have you help me with the tables.I know you like to help out.If your available later,you could help out after the afternoon rush.As long as your not pushing yourself too much,I'm happy to have your help.'' he said.He then finished the three tables left before returning to Liz.''I'm done.We can go to the piano now.Is there any specific song that you'd like me to play?'' he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:27 am
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

Where at: Hallway
With:
((OOC: Alrighty, never mind then...))

Akira walked into the dining room, seeing the rest of the guests have left. He leaned against the wall next to the doorway, resting the cloth around his neck. Say what you will, the kitchens always got hot, and Akria could only stand it for so long. Claude, one the most experienced butlers in the mansion, passed by on his rounds in the room. Akira gave a wave as he passed by, staying on the wall as Elizabeth, the head of house's younger sister and even idol, arrived offering help to Claude and asking him to play the piano. Akira pushed off of the wall, walking across the dinning room to head for his own room. "Let me know when you start, I'd like to listen Liz." he said as he passed by the two. He thoroughly enjoyed music, even Liz's. He walked out of the dinning room, making his way through the halls.

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:23 am
User Image

Liz smiled happily that Claude had agreed to call her Liz then she hear a familiar voice. Turning her head she spotted Akira who had asked if they could let them know when they were starting. Giving a small wave, Liz nodded "Yeah definitely, you should see if anyone else wants to join." she said before her attention turned back onto Claude.

Her brother had explained to her about Claude, but he never really seemed like the stereotypical demon. He always seemed so calm and curious, always willing to lend a hand, to her it didn't make much sense, but it didn't bother her. When Claude said that Liz could help after the afternoon rush she nodded looking up at the man "Yeah!" she exclaimed happy that he accepted her offer. She knew that the helpers all knew about her condition, she had been there when her brother told the workers to keep an eye on her, though she protested against it.

Thinking over Claude's question about what to play, Liz thought for a moment before her eyes lit up. "Wait here!" she said before running over to the music room. Rummaging through the music binders where all the sheet music was, she found what she was looking for and took it out of it's sheet protector. Looking it over once more to check that all the pages were there she ran out of the room and soon she was back to Claude. Holding out the sheet music she smiled "How about this one?" she asked smiling. She knew that she didn't have to run and get it since they would end up there anyway, but Liz like to run around. Plus she wanted to find Akira to let them know when they are starting.

Novama

Marceline-chan

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:06 pm
User Image
James Khiavelli

The Metal Gates stayed open as guests were primarily leaving, the rush hour of the day over. It always amazed James how many people would pay so much to be in his house or eat. Of coarse if they were friends it was free but always rich family would come by. He relaxed in the back of the common cab as the driver went up the drive way, telling him about the house of Khiavelli and how it had great food and you could look at many of the trinkets the owner had. The cab pulled up and the driver came out and opened the door.

James stepped out wearing some worn out fitted jeans, high end brown leather boots. His shirt was old but soft, and black. He paid the cab driver and pulled his old black duffel bag out from the cab and made his way up to steps to his house.

As directed in nice weather- the doors were open, as were most the windows. As he entered the room he dropped the duffel bag on the floor in the foyer.

He lightly stepped about looking things over and finding his leather binder- when he was gone all his paper work and mail would go there for him to check when he got back. Payment wise everything was automated. So mail for him was strictly business. He got distracted as he went through the folders, a scowl on his face as per usual. He stood in the middle of the entry way tot he main dining room by the stairs looking through the papers.

He took a second to look up from the papers and yell toward the kitchen "Do we have mangoes?" His voice was tired, per usual but had some childish chime to it as maybe he had been thinking of mangoes his whole ride home. He glanced around the room and nodded to Claude then at his sister.

PepperNutts

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:16 pm
User Image
Ashton

Ashton came inside wiping his forehead to get rid of the sweat he had worked up while working the orchards and flowerbeds since sunrise. he currently had a grass-stain on his cheek when he saw Elizabeth run past sheet music in hand and shrugged before following quietly along until he heard something and spoke up in his softly accented voice
"Miss Elizabeth what's going on? your dashing around more than a young'un on a sugar high"/color]

What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:45 pm
User Image
Marian
Marian, having finished handling the master's candlesticks, collected the tray he carried them on and made his way to the far side of the hall where a servant's entrance could be found. Daintily stepping down the stairs with the tray clutched to his chest, he was very cautious.
"I do not wish to fall again," he said with a pouty lip and sad eyes at the recollection of 'last time'. The servant's passage was not decorated or lit as well as the main hallways of the mansion, but they were tidy and well kept for what they were.

Now on the first floor, Marian made his way toward the dining hall where several visitors had been dining earlier that day. The tray he was returning was from that room. With a nice breeze blowing in through the open doors and windows, the maid's skirt gently whipped against his legs as he walked.

"Oh, no. There might be people still enjoying the head chef's pastries," Marian fretted softly as his pace slowed. Nearing the dining area, he held his tray tightly against him and with head down he picked up the pace. Hoping to pass the room without drawing attention or notice, he failed horrendously when he walked straight into James Khiavelli.

James was taller, broader, and more muscled than Marian ever thought about being. The little maid bounced of James the same as if he walked into a wall. Sent sprawling, Marian landed on his back hard with an effeminate squeak escaping his soft lips. His skirt and apron had flipped up in the process revealing thigh-high stockings wrapping slender, smooth legs. The garter belt was of the same color, however the panties he wore were a striped blue. To further the embarrassment, the tray he had been carrying was sent flying before it clattered hard on a table, fell on to the floor equally loudly and then made the annoying sound that comes as it slowly spins on the floor on its side before finally falling flat with a clap.

Coming back to his senses, he frantically sat up and tried composing himself as he hurried an apology in a soft, feminine voice,"I'm, I"m, I'm very sorry, master. I beg your forgiveness." His face was red with embarrassment and his eyes looked about to cry and were unable to make eye contact with anyone else.

PepperNutts

Monotonesword34

DragonChild09

Phoenix347

Marceline-chan

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:12 pm
User Image
AkiraCarpereSpade
The≭Young≭Head≭Chef

Where at: Hallway
With:
((OOC: ))

Akira passed by the cross dresser and continued into his room, just to check his email and clean up after the morning rush. He could never remember why he dressed in drag, although the looks, personality and manners all mislead the gender base when Akira first met him. Once he was ready, he closed the door room and went back to the kitchen to begin some of the dishes for the lunch rush, walking past Marian fallen in front of the mansion's owner. Akira gave a wave in their direction and replied to the owner's question; "We've got a couple crates fresh from the market." He continued towards the kitchen before he saw Claude, Ashton and Liz holding sheet music. He redirected himself in their direction. "Am I early?"

Novama

Marceline-chan

DragonChild09

PepperNutts

Monotonesword34

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items