Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Midnight Rescue. (Dalriada x Akira)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:06 pm
This is a private AIM-RP between the following <3

[ Sesshy552s Teepee ]
[ -MoomoolatteCha-s Teepee ]

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:07 pm
Dalriada
The woods were silent tonight, a blank, uneasy silence that was only cut by the occasional rustle of the tall blades of grass as a chilly breeze danced through the trees. Nothing good ever came from nights like these. Moving as silently as she could, Dalriada felt her heart quicken as every few steps brought her to pause, her wide ears standing tall as she tried desperately to calm this terrible fear that continued to rise. It was quiet, much too quiet. Yet try as she might she couldn't spot what had sent the creatures that normally greeted her on her nightly walk scurrying. "It's nothing." The bright unicorn whispered, trying to convince herself of her safety before continuing forward in the same cautious fashion. Three years she had lived near these woods, and not once had she run into trouble. It was a personal safe-haven, but everything came to an end sometime. Lately she had spotted human contraptions scattered about her woodlands, dangerous things. Each time she had destroyed them before they sprung, hoping the lack of game would send them to a different location, but still, whoever it was persisted..

Tonight though, would bring different results, much to Dalriada's dismay. Halting in her walk suddenly when she caught what seemed like growling from a large figure beyond some bushes, she instantly went on alert. Lowering to the ground ever so slightly she crept forward until she could just peer over, hopefully without being spotted, and what she saw caused her to quake. It was larger, larger than anything she'd seen in her life, it looked like the wild bears, yet something was off about it. Ears pinning back, she let out a quiet squeak as her eyes traveled south, straight to his leg. Sharp spears were driven right into the flesh of his legs and the blood. She wanted to turn and run, but the idea of leaving him the same way she was left held her in place. Closing her eyes tight to gather her nerves, she quickly rose from her crouched position not a second later and cleared her throat lightly. "Ah, um. Do you need help?" Dal's voice was shaky, and soft, still unsure if whatever it was could even speak, but she figured she'd try.

Akira
Pain.The pain. It was so horrid. How could Akira be so caught off guard that he didn't see this stupid human trap. It was unlike him.. He growled and tried to get from the trap,even using his huge teeth to try to bite his way through. His long hair to his feet were twisted and tied in the trap. Why was he so stupid! He wasn't even worried about what time of day it was or what was even around him. Even his battles weren't this brutal and he's had plenty of his own gashes. Akira's ears did catch a little voice calling to him and the little movement of her body.

His eyes looked over towards the mare now towering over him. Normally his bothers would be near by to help him,but it seemed like she was the only one within miles.Besides the creepies and the blood thirsty killers out there.Akira wasn't sure whether or not to take her help,but he had no other choice.He would be loosing his paw.He couldn't live with three legs.. "Please...I beg.." Not wanting to scream at her to help him,he was trying to hold it back.Grinding his teeth together he stared down at all the blood gushing everywhere.

Dalriada
When it's head lifted from the thick white veil of it's hair, Dalriada was taken back. This was no forest creature, this was a stallion! Feeling her fear ebb into pity for his predicament, she offered him a simply nod before carefully approaching. What kind of stallion had large paws where hooves should be? Trying to push that thought from her mind, she paused just out of reach for a moment as she eyed his face, and more importantly his mouth. If those giant claws were what he wielded on his paws, she didn't want to imagine what kind of teeth he had. Pulling her eyes away, she focused on his leg with a grimace. "Great Mother, this is awful." She gasped, drawing closer to inspect, though ever mindful of him. "I'm not sure I can get it out without causing you more pain.." This was nothing like Cir had on his leg when he'd rescued her, that was metal, sharp and clean. This was horrible. The spears easily pierced the flesh, but the way it held she wasn't as simple as prying it off without more injury occurring. Raising a hoof, she shook out her wild hair and pawed at the ground in thought before moving in close and resting her cloven hoof on the edge of one of the sides. "Can you hold the other end with your, er, claws?" She'd have to try it the same way she did with Cir, prying it back open..

Akira
He cringed as he awaited her help.If she was going to give it to him.By her appearance she had gone through the same thing once before. Giving a low growl as it seemed to get tighter and tighter by the minute. Wasn't sure who she was talking to,but at least she was there and he wasn't all alone trying to figure this out. She just seemed to be going through things in her head. What was she thinking?Then when she placed her cloven hoof on the trap on his leg he gave a yelp.He jerked his head a bit and grumbled."As long as its off of me..."

Akira nodded his head and put his huge claw next to hers to help with getting it off of him. It just seemed entirely too weird that a random mare out of no where would help him,didn't even know who he was or that he was a assassin. He wasn't even sure why anyone would help anyone like him. It was too stupid to do, things could turn on a instant. "Ready...?"

Dalriada
His low growl shot straight though her, and almost sent her trotting off, yet a quick look at his face showed his anger wasn't solely focused on her. He was in pain, she had to remember that. Dropping her gaze, she watched his heavy paw lift silently to rest on his own trap, causing a shiver run down her spine when a sharp claw barely scraped her hoof. Swallowing nervously, she glanced away, this was insane. Yet at his words she simply offered a nod before realizing he might not notice it. "Y-yea. On three." She didn't want to do this, she didn't want to have to deal with any repercussions that might come from her failure. But she was stuck now.

"One." Testing the spring with a bit if pressure, she frowned when it didn't move easy. "Two.." Eyeing his long hair tangled through the trap caused her to wonder if it'll be loose enough to actually slip through the loops, though a part of her didn't think she'd be lucky enough for that. Hesitating, she cast a worried glance up at him through her heavy lashes, before focusing back on the trap, gritting her teeth. "Three." She huffed before pushing as hard as she could to try and pry it open enough to add the weight of her other hoof.

Akira
Akira watched her as she became extremely nervous,even though he was in a bunch of pain he was made to watch everything around him,like the lazy relaxing male he was.Almost like a grandpa. Shaking his head he went back to reality. His bleeding foot and her horrified little being trying to help him. Even if he lost his foot from this,she wouldn't be to blame,it was his stupidity to walk around carelessly.When he knew there were beings out for him and his brothers.

Akira watched her as she became extremely nervous,even though he was in a bunch of pain he was made to watch everything around him,like the lazy relaxing male he was.Almost like a grandpa. Shaking his head he went back to reality. His bleeding foot and her horrified little being trying to help him. Even if he lost his foot from this,she wouldn't be to blame,it was his stupidity to walk around carelessly.When he knew there were beings out for him and his brothers.

Dalriada
As the horrible teeth opened, Dalriada quickly lifted her other hoof to add her full weight to the trap until with a harsh snap it ripped open and he shot away with a sound she hadn't herd since her time in the auctions. It was horrible and pain-filled, something she knew well. So lost in thought she almost missed when his paw holding the trap open left it causing it to close with a harsh snap, barely missing her own legs as she gracefully jumped out of the way with a squeak. Breaths coming heavily at she shock of it, Dal turned away from him as he catered to his injured paw, ready to leave after her aid had been given.

Yet a quick glance back at him pulled at her heart strings. He looked so, genuinely worried about his own condition, or well, to her he seemed that way. Biting back her words, the tortured unicorn gave pause, torn between returning to her world of seclusion and offering him aid further. Gods above what was she doing? Turning, she approached him quietly. "Er, I can help with that." Motioning to his leg with a nod of her nose, she peered up at him and shifted uneasily on her hooves, unsure if she was overstaying her welcome.

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:44 pm
Akira
Akira gave the mare a glance. He almost forgot she was there."Thank you.. I owe you my life.."Standing near by her he kept watch of her.She was still helping him,semi healing his wound. It would be plenty of rounds of healing to heal this wound."I'm Akira."He said in a soft voice through his mask. Couldn't believe with his eyes that a mare such as her was helping him.The chain and ball made him so curious as well to why in the world.

Akira wasn't sure what else to say to her.It was such a weird situation."How do I repay you?"

Dalriada
Her heart raced as she approached him, head lowering as her horn emitted a soft blue light, the gently warmth almost soothing her frayed nerves with it's sense of familiarity. "It's nothing." She peered up at him, eyeing the mask curiously before qickly looking away before he noticed her curiosity. "My name's Dalriada." Holding it slightly away from him leg, she held her breath as she tried to bring up some sense of positivity to try and help the healing along. She hadn't done this for so long, and instead of her healing going from the inside out to form a tight seal, Dalriada could only manage to calm the bleeding significantly before quickly pulling away. Sides heaving with her quiet pants, she looked away embarrassed. "I'm, ah. I'm sorry Akira. I'm afraid that's the best I can do." Cheeks lighting up a dusty pink under her fur, she frowned. She should be able to do more. Yet she tried to hide it by shaking it off and trying to smile. "You don't owe me anything, I'm happy to have helped a little bit."

Bowing her head respectfully, she rose to her full height (though she wasn't very large at all) and moved away to inspect the trap. "Every day there's something new, craftier. I thought they'd have left many nights ago." Scowling she was tempted to kick the trap away to destroy it, but after seeing what it'd done to his leg she was cautious it would suddenly open and grab her. "Did you see them at all?" Maybe she needed to scare them away at the source..

Akira
In deep thought as he watched her slowly heal him,it was a interesting experience.The brothers could teach her more about her healing skills and she could teach them. His ears went into a softer state as she moved away from him."Thank you,Dalriada.." Akira stood and watched her closely.Her little white body getting tired just from trying to help him. He had to repay her..What would Yuuta say if he brought a stranger to the pack...but a stranger that had helped him escape death.. "Please..My dear,don't apologize. This is more then enough that you have done for me.."Taking off a part of the cloth upon his back he started to wrap it around the wound.

"I hadn't.It seems different that there are beings around these lands..I haven't seen them yet before.. especially their traps..'Akira shook his head and looked at the trap as well."Dalriada..please let me repay you with goods from my pack.." Yuuta would have to be the first to meet her if she were to come in,only because he was more close and Yuuta did help him sometimes with decisions.

Dalriada
Her head raising up timidly as he spoke his thanks, Dalriada couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness in her heart. She should be able to do better for him, she was a unicorn after all, it was her calling to aid others in pain. Yet the fear of danger crippled her so much. Quickly shaking off her feelings she offered the large male a small smile with a nervous flick of her tail. "Goods?" Ears flicking back she gave a quick shake of her head. Great Mother above, she couldn't even imagine what his pack could possibly offer her. "Ah, n-no thank you." Stomach flipping with the worry that she'd offend him with her refusal, Dalriada quickly bowed her head. "Though I am thankful for the offer, I really am."

After all, who knows what these canines did in their home territory. Inwardly drawing back as the images of hanging carcasses of woodland creatures strewn about a camp sent a shiver up her spine, Dalriada shifted uneasily on her hooves as she glanced upwards at him. It seemed a weird image to put to the stallion before her, the combination with his easy demeanor just seeming off. Clearing her throat softly, she silently shooed the images from her mind by looking off to the side to study the trap. Part of her wished to ask him for help with the humans plaguing her once quiet woods, but the worry of him finding her plight silly held her tongue. So instead she quickly blurted out the first question that came to mind. "Oh, uh. Is your pack far from here?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games