Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:29 am
Players!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:19 pm
Tori is in his Garden. Watering and taking care of the things that he enjoys to grow. Some can be used for medical use and other are just pretty to look at but that is what made his garden so pretty and colorful. Well this part anyway. There is another part of his garden that is fruits, veggies, and berries. Melons can be found there as well as fruit and nut trees. Keeping a garden kept Tori busy so he did not have time to worry about being on his own. But maybe one day he would change that. Maybe bug his mother or other family members.

Although he would have to bug a friend to take care of his garden if he were to leave. Because his garden is important to him. It is something he loves and from time to time he gets guests who enjoy his garden just as much as he does.

Heavenly Snow
Quote me so I know this has a tag to it.

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:50 pm
Helki was soaring over the land on warm currents of air. She loved flying, it gave an interesting view of the world and it's wonders. Plants looked even more interesting from the sky; all the colors and various shades of green, pinks, oranges, blues, etc. As she glided down one current onto another that took her closer to the earth, her eyes caught a glimpse of a garden. She knew it to be one for the plants where arranged just so. Circling above she could see another soq and he was tending lovingly to the plants that grew there. Helki smiled to herself, for she was a lover of plants as well; especially if they had medicinal qualities for she was a healer.

Helki glided the rest of the way to the ground. Her four wings outstretched to slow her as her hooves touched the ground. She gazed around her at the wonders of the garden she entered. Upon seeing the soq up close she called to him. "Hello there!"

Kara Asumie
So sorry! Life has been a bit hectic.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:07 am
Tori looks up as he sees a winged mare. "Hello there. Welcome to my garden. I am Tori." He bows a bit and then waters the plants that still need it. Once done caring for the plants in his garden as he looks over at the mare once again. "Please enjoy your stay here. I grow just about everything here." In his garden is found just about everything from just pretty plants to healing and poisonous plants as well. He has ponies come to him for pretty much anything seeing he grows it all. Every area in his garden is assigned to healing, looks, poisonous, and more. Seeing he doesn't belong to a herd or anything then this gives him something to do and he rather enjoys it.

"Is there anything that you are looking for? Or just looking?" He wonders a bit as he watches this mare that is new to this area. After all he has never seen her before and he has lived in this area all his life.

Heavenly Snow
that is ok

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items