Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] There's no place like home (Aurora, Azzo, and Snowball) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:35 pm
Azzo's trip to Alaska had been a whirlwind experience for both of them. The days had seemed somehow both long and exciting and unbelievably quick. But finally, after one final day of packing and a very long plane ride home Aurora's feet were in Destiny City once again. And it felt like it had been forever.

Claiming all their baggage had been a chore in and of itself, hailing a taxi even more so. But finally, right around the time they'd usually be having dinner, the newly engaged couple was delivered to their doorstep, exhausted by otherwise no worse for wear.

Aurora was running on sheer excitement alone, her desire to see Snowball and Merlin one of the few things that kept her from merely passing out the moment they entered the door.

"We're back." She called out as she opened the front door, wheeling in two suitcases along with her. Poor Azzo unfortunately hadn't had the luxury of only two suitcases....

lp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:48 pm
Azzo sighed as he walked in, "Snowball, order Pizza. Use my card. Make sure it's 15 minutes or less." He called from... under his mountain of suitcases. He knew the cat was here, that cat better be here. He'd sent a message along of how long they'd be before they got home.

Azzo walked in with the rest of the baggage and muttered softly when he dropped one, using his foot to move it safely out of the way before turning to Aurora in a normal voice. "Aurora, darling; if you continue with this sort of luggage I'm just simply going to have to hire some help. Why you'd think you were gone for a whole yearrrrr." He was teasing her despite being tired and sounding maybe the tiniest bit grumpy at the suit cases not agreeing with him. As he struggled and finally gave up letting them go where they wanted for he was too tired to care. As long as none of them popped open he was okay. Everything had been wrapped fine so it wasn't like anything was going to get broke.

Snowball was coming to the door and sitting on the table that had been placed at the window and was looking towards the driveway. "He should be here in a second. I got you guy's favorites! . . . Oh by the way that means I got like five Pizza's." He summoned the tip money from his subspace pocket. "Here's his tip, oooohhh look here he is right on time!"

Snowball looked at Azzo, "I'd answer the door, but uh... I have paws and I'm not sure he wants to hand the pizza to a cat. Give a mauvian a hand would you?" This caused Azzo to shoot the cat a look but grabbed the tip money and the door anyways.

Merlin was much more excited about who was home rather than waiting at the door for the pizza man whining. He barked and ran to greet Aurora just like an excited puppy. Until Snowball shouted no, down bad dog sit. Which he promptly obeyed looking from Snowball to Aurora; whining to be petted.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:03 am
"But I was gone for a year." Aurora pouted in response. She knew he was teasing but she had been truly, ridiculously, sorry when she'd finally realized on that last day just how many bags she had to bring back. Though she'd only left with two or three bags things had just.. accumulated over time. Winter clothes, and summer clothes, and jewelry, and bathroom stuff, and gifts, and family heirlooms, etc etc etc. Next time they'd just have to ship some of it. Though that said, if it was up to her there would never ever be a next time.

She was infinitely grateful when the idea of ordering out was offered, not having the energy to whip up a meal to fit the happy occasion, and down right ecstatic when she realize that Snowball had already preordered it. Though the sheer number of pizzas drew a concerned and confused look to her face, before teasing Snowball tiredly. "5 pizzas for 4 people? How are you guys all not the size of a house!?" She would question later, when her brain was functioning a little more properly just how and why her Guardian had money.

Aurora didn't mind Merlin's excitement, dropping down to her knees as he approached. She was impressed when he actually listened to Snowball, but she didn't leave the poor pup hanging for too long reaching out to pet his head, and then ruffle the fur around his neck, and finally just hug the wiggling dog.

It wasn't exactly as she'd remembered it, subtle differences in the decor, subtle changes all around. But it was still all so familiar and wonderful that she couldn't help but let out a long rattling sigh of contentment. She was finally home and there was no place she'd rather be.

LP
Sorry Azzo, Aurora's too busy to answer the door. >w<

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:31 pm
Azzo stuck his tongue out of her immaturely as she retorted. He was laughing and shook his head, "Well ma'am you're luggage surely shows it."

He snagged the tip money from Snowball, "Oh good you didn't spend it all." He said as he looked at the cat before glancing back to Aurora, "Don't worry the rest'll freeze. It'll last us a month or so like that -- Well give or take." He rolled his shoulders. He didn't feel like ordering out all the time, "How much was it Snow?"

He held up a finger as he opened the door, "Hey thanks." He took the pizzas and handed the guy the tip money. "Have a good night." He added with a wave, when the guy was in his car Azzo shut the door behind him.

"It was two for eight and a large specialty for seven. I had three coupons that I could use online." He said as he hopped down following Azzo to the kitchen.

"Seriously, you don't think we eat it all at once?" He looked at Aurora almost shocked, "Azzo figured out how to freeze them and wrapped enough for us to eat each time."

his tail flickered, "By the way, what'd you bring me!?" His eyes sparkled as he looked at Aurora. Nuzzling up to her before finishing his trot to the kitchen, looking back at her as if to say hurry up.

Merlin however was content to be petted by Aurora and would follow her to the kitchen when she finally headed that way. Tail flickering and giving a woof of excitement.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:47 am
"I guess now would be the time to inform you that I may be a teeny, tiny bit, high maintenance." She teased, before looking at him with a small pout. "That isn't a deal breaker is it?"

Aurora seemed impressed with Snowballs thriftiness, but that was soon covered by a look of horror as Azzo and Snowball explained their plan to him. Freeze... pizza? Freeze... delivery... pizza? Oh my good god, what had her boys been eating this whole time!? And what was her fridge full of right now? How empty were her pantries? She hugged Merlin close for a moment in her mortification. The urge to go pour through the fridge and cabinets was strong, but not as strong as her lethargy. No.. that would have to wait for tomorrow, because Aurora was certain that as soon as she looked she'd have an impossible to resist urge to go shopping.

When Snowball asked about gifts Aurora finally got up, making her way over to one of the bags and rummaging through it before she joined them in the kitchen.

Merlin was offered a stuffed toy, one that, when he bit down on it, would offer a shrill squeak. Snowball's gift however had the element of surprise, wrapped up in pretty lavender paper and tied with a simple white ribbon. When opened he would find a beautiful bag. "There is something inside too." She added as she set down at the kitchen table.

Inside the bag was a strange knife, a native ulu to be exact. "Be careful with it." She warned softly. "But I figured it might be a good thing for you to keep in your subspace. Never know when one might come in handy."

LP
Literally EVERY time I tried to write 'knife' I wrote knight first and had to go back and fix it. @w@

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:06 pm
Azzo laughed as she gave a small pout, "Not at all Princess!" He said from the kitchen as he pulled out the paper plates and set the table.

Though as he was thinking about it he looked at Snowball, "We might not should've told her what we did with the pizza." He whispered as he was opening up the boxes on the counter tops to see what sort Snowball had ordered making a face at the one with Anchovies. "Here Snowball, I know this one is yours." He'd seen those little fishes so much he didn't care for them.

Merlin got a small slice of just the cheese as a treat. "Don't worry he only gets a piece." He glanced over at the cat as Snowball's tail flickered excitedly.

Merlin gave a soft woof of appreciation and his tail flickered and started eating the cheese pizza slice. Licking off the cheese.

"It's sauce-less, and vegan so it shouldn't upset his stomach." Snowball added as he hopped around to opening the box pausing to pick off one of the anchovies and ate it while working on opening the package. He paused when he pulled out the little bag giving a long, low "oooohhhhhh." He looked fairly excited as he wiggled it around his shoulder.

When he reached into the bag to find a knife his eyes lit up. "Oh, this is awesome." He promptly dismissed it though his tail flickered as he bit into the pizza. "I'll keep it in the subspace pocket less I need it. I'll have to see what they normally use it for." He added pausing to pull away from the pizza when he took another bite cheese stringing.

Azzo watched the cat as he pulled away with the cheese stringing, "Anyways, there's some foods that won't spoil that aren't delivery pizza frozen over." He added as if he knew what she was thinking. "We'll have to go buy stuff for the fridge though, I didn't leave anything that'd spoil besides what Snowball and Merlin might use."

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:05 pm
Aurora was looking at them suspicously still for a long moment. It really was a good thing she was tired, else she would have been shopping, or cleaning, or otherwise trying to fix this or that little thing around the house. Not because they'd done anything wrong, no, because of that nagging feeling of guilty at the bottom of her stomach. That she'd left them like this.. to fend for themselves all this time.

Luckily the grumble of her stomach and her hunger outweighed the feelings of guilt for the time being. Making her way over to the counter she took one of the vegan pieces and another piece of one of the more heavily topped pizza's. Her expression mirrored Azzo's when she walked past the cat's personal pizza.

Settling down again at the table, she answered both boys between bites. "Ulu's can be used for almost anything. They're sharp enough to cut hair, or clean animal pelts. But they're also strong enough to trim through ice or even cut bones with enough effort. Plus you can use it with one hand, well.. or probably two cute little kitty paws." She smiled as she imagined the sight.

"We can go shopping tomorrow." Aurora agreed lightly, pausing before adding with a soft smirk. "Or maybe even the day after that. I'm awfully tired."

LP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:03 pm
Azzo looked back at her with an innocent wot face. It wasn't like he couldn't help that he sucked at cooking. Maybe he should ditch the frozen food dinners tooo that he had left. Whistling a little as he thought about this. "Anyways I mean come on it's pizza." He smiled and started laughing.

"We'll make a list I'm sure there's cleaning supplies I've run out of too. So won't hurt to actually go stock up on everything. See what's in the upright freezer out in the garage and in here." He started to reach for some paper when Snowball popped up a notepad with purple stars for a grocery list so Azzo didn't have to move. Azzo looked at the cat. "Really, you're keeping paper and stuff for grocery lists now? How is that subspace pocket even big enough!?" He paused "Do you have a pen?"

That appeared too as the cat continued to eat on his pizza. Azzo began listing things off the top of his head on the paper. He also nodded when she said she was tired, "We can go shopping tomorrow or the next day. If need be I'll go out and buy stuff so we can make breakfast and stuff for sandwiches at the least."

Snowball's tail flickered as he ate his pizza looking at Merlin who was licking his plate clean. "Was it good Merlin?" He received a woof the cat nodded and looked at Azzo's list, "Milk, Eggs, Butter, Tuna please, you also need Bleach. You ran out of that last week after I spilled that purple in--er . . . ohhhh." He stopped himself and looked over towards Aurora did she know about that? "Hmm.... and maybe something for the carpet. I mean we get a lot of fur in there. Unless you're planning on pulling that up and putting down wood floors. I wouldn't mind. A rug's easier to clean." Which the comment might've had something to do with the purple ink and bleach. Snowball decided to take another bite of pizza to fill his mouth cheeks puffing out as he chewed. Hoping Aurora wouldn't give him the 4th degree.

Iris_Virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:44 am
It was a little chaotic. What with Azzo making adorable faces, a pup sniffing around to see if he could secure another piece of pizza, and Snowball pulling stationary out of nowhere. It was a good chaotic however, comforting almost. Whether it was five brothers or her three boys at home it was the same. Laughing a little bit softly, she mostly watched them, munching her pizza.

Azzo was clearly starting to stress about shopping however. And then Snowball seemed to stumble over.. what she assumed was a mess somewhere or something broken. Her free hand lifted, trying to wave away their concerns.

"Don't worry about it. We've got plenty of time to worry about everything else later."

"I'm just so glad to see you all and to be back."

LP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:38 am
"Ohh, ohh, you need stuff for cheese cake remember that one we saw on the internet? The Pecan Pie Cheese Cake?" Snowball's ears twitched as he caught something shiny on one of Aurora's hands finishing off all but the crust of his pizza and looked around before sliding it to the dog. "Can I have another piece? I'd get it but" He waggled his toes.

Afterwards he bounced over to Aurora looking at her hand, "Where'd you get the shiny ring?" He asked looking up at her leaning in like he was waiting for her to tell a deep dark secret. Even with his fish breath.

Azzo had just finished his slices when Snowball asked for another fish pizza. The man looked at the cat, "You already smell like fish." He added as he got up to get more Pizza, "Aurora you need anything?" He asked since he was up he might as well offer.

He paused when Snowball asked about the shiny ring. Looking back at the cat he couldn't help but laugh at how comical the cat looked. He shook his head as he sat the cat's piece on his plate before perusing the options of not anchovies on pizza. Settling with one that had green peppers, ham and some other toppings and a pepperoni. Though he sat his plate back down he was still waiting on Aurora.

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:31 am
"Have you guys been compiling lists of things you'd like for me to make?" She teased as Snowball mentioned the cheesecake. Turning her gaze to Azzo she added. "Should I expect multiple volumes like an encyclopedia?"

Aurora shook her head when Azzo asked about more pizza, her hand and fingers extending to better show off the ring as Snowball came closer. Excitement bubbling in her to divulge.

The reveal to her brothers had been exciting, perhaps even hard to top. The enthusiasm of the boys having led to plenty of hugs (including one swirled, feet off the ground squishing via Mato), back patting, bro-fisting, and even a few drinks. It had even gone so far as lessening the awkwardness of the rest of the visit, the boys seemingly more than happy to add another brother to the mix.

But this reveal was different. Smaller but so much more intimate. Snowball had far more invested, and would be far more affected by the ring on her finger than her brothers could ever be.

Leaning in, even despite his cat breath, she whispered softly like it was a secret. "A certain Saturn knight asked me to marry him."

LP

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:53 pm
"Nooooo, we wouldn't do that." Azzo fringed shock that she would think that, "okay maybe we've gathered a few cookbooks over the year." He whistled as he sat back down with his pizza when she indicated she was fine for now and started eating his pizza.

"I mean there's a few simpler ones I've attempted, so I mean I know I can make those. You should be proud I didn't burn down the house." He added with a smile.

Azzo stopped chewing to wait and see what Snowball's reaction would be. Honestly he was worried after some of what he saw in the past trying to find his summon's item.

Snowball stopped looking between the pair. Something told him deep inside this might not be a good idea. However, the cat took a moment and smiled. "Oh that's great! I was wondering when you two were going to get hitched. So how long before I end up sitting more than just Merlin? I need to know so I can get experience with my tail being pulled."

He laughed, he knew how prudish the two where, the closest contact they ever made was leaning on each other watching a movie. "So this means I get one of the beds? Which room are you two moving into?" He was testing them.

Snowball could worry about and figure out if there were anything implications of Polaris marrying a Saturn knight later. Something was telling him this was a thing that he might need to panic about.

Melin in the mean time was chewing happily on the bread crust thrown to him by the cat.

Iris_Virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:37 am
"You'll have to cook for me sometime." She mused thoughtfully. But really even if they had collected a mass of recipes for her she didn't mind. It was always nice to try something new from time to time.

Aurora could tell that something was slightly.. off.. about the Guardian's reaction. But it wasn't off enough for her to try and dig, and truth be told she was flying too high currently to care if anyone else wasn't happy about it.

Her fingers reached out to scoop Snowball into a bit of a snuggly hug, crooning to him. "Awww, you know you're my only babies. At least until it's safe enough to have children."

"So you'll just have to suffer through me dressing you up and fauning over you."

At his question, teasing or not, however her eyes turned up to Azzo. "I imagine we'll take Azzo's since it's the master and the biggest." Maybe even sooner rather than later? If she had her way.

"I heard your collection was getting ridiculous." She teased, winking at Snowball. "Already trying to fill another room with it. We've only got so much room in this house."

LP

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:15 pm
Azzo chuckled, "I'll cook breakfast?" He offered, he could still make a pretty decent omelet. "Is there anything you want particularly?"

Though he watched Snowball curiously as the cat seemed to pause and then smoothed it over. He didn't say anything but he'd have to talk to the cat later. Maybe when he slipped out later to take a quick stroll around the city.

He chuckled though when she threatened him, "Yes, good. Snowball's as good a kid. He's just as troublesome anyways." He stretched a little bit. "Or we could adopt more animals."

He stopped when she said they'd take the master, he didn't realize that his room actually was the largest until she'd said it. He'd always assumed Grams had stayed in the master. "Huh... well that's odd." Of course he'd never questioned it since grams was staying in the now guest room since he'd move in forever ago. "It never occurred to me Grams would've actually pulled that." He started laughing.

He nodded as she said Snowball's collection was getting ridiculous.

Snowball looked at Aurora, "Ohh... I see how it is. What about Merlin? You could dress him too. I mean after all he does pretty well with a cape and a mask." There was a moment when he paused and got a glare from Azzo, "I dressed him up for Halloween, you were busy."

A shake of Azzo's head who continued to eat Pizza while snowball grinned, "Oh? Well then that'll work... HEY!" He looked scandalized when she accused him of filling rooms with his collection. "Whatever he's told you about that is a lie. My collection is not thatt bad. It . . . just fills a closet. . . "

Iris_virus

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:20 pm
"To sleep in." She joked in response to his question, before thinking about it for a moment. "Definately cheese and mushrooms. But if you want to surprise me with some other stuff that would be alright too."

When Azzo seemed surprised by the fact that his room was the largest, Aurora smile a little bit amused. He was so adorable.. He could be so very smart and intuitive about certain things. But on others he could be so incredibly oblivious. Of course, it wasn't like any of the rooms were tiny. It really was a wonderful and spacious house, they were lucky to have it.

Continuing to fuss over Snowball, oh so gently pinching at his cheek fur and making kissy faces she continued to tease him playfully. "Oh I've got more than enough energy and cute things to dress up both you and Merlin. Lots of baths and photo albums full of my babies."

Letting him go finally she gave him a light scratch behind the ears, lifting her other hand to cover her yawn. "I guess I'll see soon enough all the things you've gotten while I was gone."

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff