Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:01 pm
Free Mystery Breedings

In this thread, you'll have the chance to get a mystery breeding! What's a mystery breeding? It's a breeding where the babies are colored based on your kin and a mystery parent (if you've ever seen a babies with section where the other parent's name is a blank on mato.pe, that's a mystery breeding).

These will be unedited (or at most very slightly edited, and any and all edits will be entirely CC) and free. You will get between 2-3 babies (if 3, you'll get a set of twins). There will be no RP and no blessing. Also, because this is only running for 3 days, I will make the assumption that if you post here you are okay with me coloring a mystery breeding for you and will probably just dump the babies on you instead of the usual process of my PMing you and getting your confirmation--so be sure when you post.

You can only keep one from these breedings! Please give the other(s) to a friend (or friends).

To enter, fill out the following form. You can enter up to 5 kin, but you can only get a max of 1 breeding. You can choose to include a really short (really, 5 sentences or less) RP story to amuse me and/or pull at my heartstrings. I can guarantee you interesting character motivations/interests will sway me.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Kin:[/b] [img]CERTLINKHERE[/img]
[b]Optional Story:[/b]

This thread closes on July 12th at 9:00 pm PST.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:10 am
Username: moonstone dazzle
Kin: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Optional Story: A secret dalliance! A hidden tryst! These were the sorts of things that excited Beauty the most in life. She was, after all, the most beautiful kimeti in the swamp. Not even her daughters were as lovely as her. A smile held the doe's lips as she retreated into the dark, dank caverns to meet her lover...

...and I forget the next few lines

But then it goes SECRET TUNNEL, SEEEECRET TUNNEL!

Username: moonstone dazzle
Kin:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Optional Story: There once was a Kio who loved rocks. Like, really really loved rocks. In fact honestly you probably shouldn't look over there that's not anything you want to see

AND THAT'S HOW THE CRYSTAL ACHA WERE BORN.

Username: Moonstone Dazzle
Optional Story: Do you remember the original rainbow road course? From like, Mario 64? That was the absolute worst. Just terrible. He's kind of the same- absolutely obnoxious and beautiful but you love it anyway.

Username: Moonstone Dazzle
Optional Story: I just really like pink, okay?

Moonstone Dazzle

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

Dizzy_Kat

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:16 am
Username: Dizzy_Kat
Optional Story:

When Neither Nor reappeared in the swamp with a handful of foal's following them rumor ran wild. Had they ever shown interest in another kin? Who's were they? Did Neither Nor have a fling or was it a long since parted love that Neither had returned to? Truely though the biggest question by far was this: Was Neither the father or the mother?

Dizzy_Kat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:20 am
Username: Shaddaling
Optional Story: How could he had possibly lost his kids again.. sure they were all full grown and he rather missed them when they had been blind and forced to stay close to him. Stay focus! His kids... "Oh, how are you. Would you like to try him out." Wonk.

Username: Shaddaling
Kin:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Optional Story: She huffed pulling herself out of the wretched pulling muck and froze as a warm form brushed her, helping push her up to solid ground and that little bit of kindness undid her.

Shaddaling

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am
Username: Maxx D
Optional Story: "- so that's what The Friends do," he summarised, nodding earnestly, "help the downtrodden and fight for justice against the evil forces of society. It gets dangerous sometimes." Watch looked away, a distant, heroic look in his eyes. "Sometimes I worry I won't get to make a difference, but with you, baby," his gaze returned, glittering with revolutionary emotion, "I think I can leave a legacy."

(It got too literal.)

Optional Story: "Why yes, I do have a twin sister." He paused, then laughed. "I didn't know you were into that."

Optional Story: "I am, ah...Space Invader." She said, looking up from her crouch between the buck's legs. It was hard to tell whether she was flirting or just plain weird.

Optional Story: Somehow living up to his name never drove the chicks away.

Optional Story: His GIANT WORM was a great conversation-starter. (It glowed.)

Maxx D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:39 am
Username: Jun D
Optional Story: Ravage and Ravish are two sides of the same; they meet a few times a year to tally their game: who ruins more with their opposite ways? Ravish smothers and Ravage starves. Ravage can be cruel - so cruel - but she is always fair. "Your choice," she tells this one; her eyes are hard, but they are not too cold.

Optional Story: Ravish and Ravage are two sides of the same; they meet a few times a year to tally their game: who ruins more with their opposite ways? Ravage starves and Ravish smothers. Ravish can be kind - so kind - but she is always sly. "A while," she purrs, and presses up against his side. She thinks of someone else; he does not know.

Optional Story: Blush, coquette - your only pride your velvet hook, and yet, to date, not once the bride; you bear no fruit.

Optional Story: Ragged breath after ragged breath. Another headlong fall, another fit, another flight. His hammering heart beat bleeding remorse for his newly-lost love...regret for yet more foals he would never know. But how could he face his children, when he could never face himself?

Optional Story: When she was told, she only laughed her twinkling laugh, but underneath she felt the bite of something she could not bear admitting as more than mere slightedness - how dare her beloved twin dally without her, parading the resultant spawn to boot? She'd show him...they were supposed to share everything between them. Everything. Between them.  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:50 am
Username: Huni Pi
Optional Story: He didn't mean to lose sight of her, really he didn't. He could have sworn he was just right behind her but when he looked around he realized he was going the wrong way.

Optional Story: She was a fast-talker, not meant to hang around after she'd gotten what she wanted. But there were just some things you couldn't talk your way out of, and she found this was one of them.

Optional Story: Because I'm in too deep and I'm trying to keep up above in my head instead of going under.

Optional Story: What can I say? He caught her eye. Or maybe it was the other way around.

Optional Story: Perhaps she wasn't as barren as she thought she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 am
Username: Astraea Pandora
Optional Story: He's still not found fellow travelers; only waypoints on the path.

Optional Story: In the flush of twilight, by firefly light, it seems it will last forever, but the harsh daylight shows the truth; gone.

Optional Story: Sometimes sweet little lies leave you a lot more lonely..if only she could keep her trap shut.

Optional Story: No one likes chasing rainbows anymore.

Optional Story: She used to sing with Voices of the Mountain, but now she's feeling unconnected to the circle, the hoop that never ends.  

Astraea Pandora

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:55 am
Username: Kitty Sprightt
Optional Story: "And where have you been all night, brother mine?"

"Oh, same old same old, you know," he said glibly, "keeping the company of some poor lonely soul out of the goodness of my own heart."

Break Out grimaced at his brother. "You're disgusting."

Snake just smiled.

Optional Story: Love was not hers to have, she knew. All of her romantic energy was devoted to furthering the ends of her friends, to bring them all the happiness they deserved, helping them pick the sweetest and most beautiful mates for their springtime romances.

Love was not hers to hold. Even if she did have the time to pursue her own interests for a change - which she might have - and even if someone would smile at her the way her friends had smiled and been smiled at - and perhaps they had - she couldn't forego her duty, not even for one night.

Regardless of the rules Spring had set out for herself, the buck continued smiling and plying his charms, plainly intent on winning her over; and she thought, with a girlish flutter of her heart, perhaps her own spring had come at last.

Optional Story: Saying that Yes basked would be an insufficient description, and unfairly compare him to any number of significantly less handsome lizards. He luxuriated in the mid-afternoon sunlight, no mere passive sunbather, stretching sinuously to spread the heat evenly, to set his fine starry coat to twinkling, and simply to enjoy the motion of it. Let jilted lovers and their new beaus do their worst another day - right now, these sensations were the be-all and end-all of his existence.

Though, he thought with some amusement, he certainly wouldn't say no to sharing it with a lovely lady. To say nothing of the sensations she could bring to the party...

Optional Story: n/a

Optional Story: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:12 am
Username: Minsuil
Kin: User Image
Optional Story: Brightroar probably has a lot of kids he doesn't know about so it'd be funny if some landed on his doorstep.

Optional Story: Her steps are still soft, but now she is followed by more.

Optional Story: He said she was beautiful, the most beautiful, and that was exactly what she wanted to hear.

Optional Story: He probably found a pretty doe and wants to use his children as pawns like the a*****e he is.

Optional Story: For Dryspell, would prefer just one child (if thats ok). A child from a previous breeding where all the others, including the mother, have passed away. Some time down the line, they meet again and he's torn between his dues to his child and the feelings he has for Rime.

Minsuil

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:41 am
Username: Lavender Hues
Optional Story: There was something about chickens and falling off a snowbank, but other than that, WoW isn't sure of anything else. However, he's positive that he's going to be picking feathers out of his hair for the next year...

Optional Story: Won a race, claimed his prize, and got a tiny fan base out of it. D'awww~

Optional Story: In her search for her soulmate, the one who sings her favorite song, she encountered someone who brought her in for a rest. They soothed her and snuggled her so nicely that she was convinced that she'd found her true love. However, her hopes were dashed when she found out that they were mute. Well, at least she won't be lonely anymore...

Optional Story: This daring journey left her with a few more blessings than usual. Hopefully these kids can handle the open road as well as she can...

Lavender Hues

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:55 am
Username: PeanutButterpies
Optional Story: She loved someone, once. The joke between the two was that they'd open a flower shop, never be lonely. But he's gone now and that joke is dead, the only thing she has left is memories of what was between them.
Until they show up and she is not so alone again.

Optional Story: He's been everywhere and then some. Literally everywhere. He's seen some weird stuff. (And participated)

Optional Story: You know, it gets really lonely on the road. Even moreso when you think you've found that perfect doe. Doubly so when she leaves you in the morning and your father laughs at you.

Optional Story: Whoever managed to convince him must have been a) a plant or b) looked like a plant, because he likes plants a LOT. He's pretty much married to the gardening he does, so there's only two options that could have happened. And his family is betting on the fact that it was a plant that came to life.  

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

elvyralani
Crew

Fashionable Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:17 am
Username: elvyralani
Optional Story:

Optional Story:

Optional Story:

Optional Story:

Optional Story:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:54 am
Username: StarieMichie
Optional Story: He growls. You're not quite sure if it's out of animal lust or primal rage. But does it matter? You're kind of into it.

Optional Story: "Hey baby, how do you you like your eggs?"

Optional Story: Leave while she's sleeping. She's always really depressed in the morning due to a terrible case of buyer's regret.

Optional Story: Going out with Moving Too Fast pretty much guarantees getting laid on the first date.  

StarieMichie

Unicorn

abkvs
Crew

Trash Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:01 am
Username: Abbacus
Optional Story: Since Carnage is still off making child with one of fluo's kin, I'm shoving his daughter in here, bc I need to get my ho on w this family any way possible. emotion_awesome  
Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff