User Image
Moose: A large, imposing figure walked away from the trials with a confident smile upon his maw. Although their pride was relatively peaceful, the occasional trouble maker did crop up and it was Sandalphon's job as a Law Speaker to deal with them according to their laws. It gave him a particularly proud sway in his steps that wasn't normally there.

Ever since Lari and Aji had found him Sandalphon's memories were absent. Left with only his name and a vague sense of self, he had struggled to fit in with his new 'family'. In time he had found himself watching the cubs more often than not while his mates worked, since he didn't have the skills capable of doing much on his own. It had been a blissful life; Sandalphon found love with two souls, and found enjoyment from watching his cubs.

Now that time had passed he was beginning to discover more things about himself. He had a sharp mind, and a stern demeanor when he wanted it, which worked well for his profession. It was as if he were born for it! The grey male couldn't wait to tell his mates how the trial had gone.

nessiaing: Giz was walking proud, his head held high. He had just grown to adulthood and he wasted no time in deciding to create his own harem. He had of course known since he was jsut a wee little cub that he would create his own harem. As an adolescent he began training for his job as a spy, not exactly a highly respected job but one that Giz loved because he got to get out into the rogue lands and see the world.

Giz needed to go out into the rogue lands because he had also known since he was jsut a cub that he would only have rogues into his harem. He found his first harem member when he was just an adolescent. A seer who infact had been waiting for him and now that he was an adult he had been able to create his own harem and bring her into his family. Something Giz had always wanted. She was a beautiful blue colour that complimented him so well. They were a very blue harem thus far.

Moose: With his eyes bright, Sandalphon padded across the central area of the pride towards his den when he spotted a familiar figure. "Giz!" Smiling wide from ear to ear, the larger male made his way across the flat space with a chipper clip to his step. He hadn't seen his cubs as often as he might have wanted thanks to adolescence. They all wanted to branch out on their own, which he could understand, but now that his son's had their manes it was bitter sweet to see them.

"They've made me a proper Law Speaker, Giz. Your papa sat in on his first trial today." Of course he couldn't keep it in; he never could.

nessiaing: Giz beamed from ear to ear when he saw his papa Sandalphon. Giz loved all of his parents of course but he had spent a great deal of time with Sandalphon growing up. The bond with Sandalphon was different because the love that was there wasn't just because of shared blood.

"That is wonderful papa." Giz said as he moved forward and gave his dad a nuzzle. It didn't matter how old Giz got he was never too old to give his parents love.

"I have good news too!" he announced pulling back to be able to see his fathers face. "I have begun my own harem. Its just me and one other member right now but we will grow in numbers I know it because she has said it to be true." Giz said with a nod.

Moose: Sandalphon smiled when his son came closer, and he moved to nuzzle him in return. There was a lot of love in the male for his cubs. No matter their age he would continue to show them that love, even if it embarrassed them. Thankfully it didn't seem as if he would have to worry about that.

If there mother didn't embarrass them with her outrageous behavior, then nothing he did would come close.

"You...my boy, that's wonderful!" Sandalphon's already joyous face lit up as he gave a whooping roar. He laughed and reached over to tousle Giz's mane. "I'm so very happy for you. A she? What's this lady like that has stolen your heart? And a seer too, hmm?" That bit worried him, and it showed. Sandalphon had terrible visions; ones that often left him ill for days and delirious when they decided to crop up. Thankfully they were too frequent, but enough so that he worried for the female in his son's care.

nessiaing: Giz was proud and the pride showed on his face. He was so happy that his father had taken the news well. He wasn't sure how his family would feel about him starting up a harem so early in adulthood but you couldn't help it when you fell in love.

"Yes a she. This time anyways. I am open to love anyone and everyone though you know that." he said with a sly grin. After seeing the love that his parents shared all together had meant from a young age that Giz didn't believe love had to be shared just between males and females.

"And yes she is a seer. A strong one at that. I guess one of her parents was a god." he annonced proudly. He loved talking about Hewa the female filled him with such pride. "She has powerful sight and visions that she can pull up on demand. Its quite amazing really." Giz had neer met a seerer like Hewa in all of his life and he assumed he would never meet one like her for the rest of his life.

"I think you would love her papa I really do."

User Image
Moose: "If you decide to have a harem of nothing but females, I won't judge you." He grinned, clearly teasing the poor boy. "Love is love; you just know it when you find it." Granted, his had come at a rather odd moment in his life, but Sandalphon wouldn't change his mates for all the treasures in the world.

Sandalphon's brows rose. "A God's child? Impressive." Perhaps she could assist him with his own visions? He had far less control over his visions than this female, and if she could help..."I'm sure I would love her even without the sight. It sounds like you've found herself quite the amazing lady. Have you told your mother and father? I'm sure they'll want to meet her as badly as I do."

nessiaing: Giz bowed his head "No I haven't told mom and dad yet. They will be my next step." he admitted. He was glad that he ha dbeen able to find his papa first and tell him. It was great to share the news with someone. He had known for some time that he would start a harem and bring Hewa into it but he hadn't told anyone.

"I will have to bring her around to meet all of you." he was worried that it might overwhelm Hewa meeting all three parents at once but Giz knew that Hewa could hold her own.

"I welcome any sort of soul that comes my way." Giz said with a nod. He wanted to have a large Harem but he would be pleased with whatever the gods thought was right.

"Perhaps before long you will be a grandapapa." Giz said with a laugh in his voice. He could hardly imagine any of his parents as a grandparent.

Moose: Nodding his head, the pale male moved to let go of his son and stepped to the side to properly see him. "I'm very proud of you, Hewa. You've made a very big step, and at such a young age, too. It's not going to be easy, but we're here for you if you need support." Hopefully his mate, and all future mates, cherished him as much as his dear papa.

He chuckled a little and shook his head with an exasperated little grin. "How about introducing her to your mother and father alone first? Then I can meet her, and we can gradually add your siblings. Your mother is enough to overwhelm the poor girl on her own without the family behind her."

A grandfather? Him? The idea shocked Sandalphon. "At least let me get to know the girl first," he chuckled. "You're going to make me old before my time."

nessiaing: Giz beamed, "No no mom dad and you papa all at once." Giz wouldn't tolerate his papa feeling like he meant anything less than a full blooded parent. "Besides if you are there you can help rain Mom in a little." Giz knew his mom meaant well but she could be a lot to take in.

"Hahah I promise you everything will happen in the right order and with time inbetween the steps." Giz said with a smile. He knew he wannted kids but he would let his parents adjust to the idea of him being an adult with is own harem first before he made them parents.

"I should be off to find mom and dad now." Giz said with a nod. He would never hear the end of it if his parents had to hear from somone else that he had started his own harem. "I love you papa. I will see you soon." Giz said before he sauntered away a smile on his face.

Moose: That warmed Sandalphon inside. Even if he had never worried over whether or not the cubs thought of him as a parent, to hear that conviction in Giz's voice...It was nice. "I love you, and if that's what you want, then I'll be there."

Maybe Sandalphon watched him for too long as he was walking away, but it couldn't be helped. Right before his eyes the cub he had coddled had become a fully grown male with a harem of his own. Today was filled with so much joy that it didn't feel right to be a little sad. Was this what it meant to be a parent? It didn't outweigh his joy by any means, though he did still want to tuck Giz away in the den forever so he couldn't grow up.

Shaking his head, the newly appointed Law Speaker padding back to his den, hopeful that Giz found his parents soon. They had so much to talk about.