Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Moment A Father Loves {Swiftmane & Alcyon}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:32 am
Private roleplay between my two Soquili; Swiftmane, & Alcyon.
Teepee: [x]

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 am
User ImageThe evening began, ending a wonderful day for the Swift family. Swiftmane, Alcyon, and their three daughters and son, had spent the day together on a family outing. It was a much needed event, that took much planning to unite them all. They had all gone down to the lake, and spent the afternoon playing games. Before the sunset, they dined on a picnic that Alcyon had prepared for them. It was beautiful. After dinner, Swiftmane took all her daughters for a walk. Being that it was daughters week, she thought they should hear the news first. The news being that she was expecting again! The group of girls giggled and talked about how many, what sex, what they would look like, and who they would take after. When they returned from their walk, Swiftwing and Alcyon looked quite confused at the smitten faces on the mares. Neither figured out what was going on, since they joked abot setting Swiftwing up on a blind date to change the topic.

Now, the kids had gone home, and Swift and Alcyon had a chance to enjoy each others company.

Swift cuddled up close to Alcyon, laying on the blanket left over from the picnic he had prepared. He was such a good stallion. Thank the stars she didn't loose him in the long time it took her to realize that. She kissed his cheek and gave him a heart felt smile. "Did you enjoy your day with our family?" Even though two of his daughters weren't his biologically, they had always, from day one, been cared for by him. They were his, and nobody would even be able to tell otherwise when you saw them together. Another thing she loved about him. He was her best friend, a father to all her kids, and the stallion who took care of her too.

Now, she would get the pleasure of carrying on their love, and bringing new life into the world. Life that together, they created. Their love, ready to grow and embrace new young ones.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 am
User Image Alcyon had got all the stallion points today! Dinner was a success, as was family time. And now, he was cuddled up next to the mare of his life. A happy sigh, the only sound as contentedly, he enjoyed the warmth of his mate. Not that he never had anything to say, but there were times when the moment didn't require words. Right now, he was basking in the end of a wonderful memory made with the family he cared deeply for. Life was good. He had the mare of his dreams, he sought after for so long, and the kids he blessed her with. All of them. They were all his. He never thought differently.

Alcyon almost purred when Swiftmane kissed his cheek. "Mmmm." he closed his eyes, the sensation causing his cheek to tingle. The sensation rippling through him. That, was the power of a kiss from the one you held dear. "I had a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing it with me." he replied, as he leaned in and brushed her hair over her ear. Even when the hair was already in place, he still brushed it a few more times. He loved her hair. It smelled wonderful, and was silky smooth to his lips.

"I especially loved being together with you, and all of our family. Quite a treat to have us all in one place. I think I'd like to do it again." he smiled at her with warm eyes of blue.

"How about you my dear, did you have a good day with our daughters and son?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:35 am
User ImageSwift closed her eyes, and leaned her head into his touch. She grinned. He always thinks that touching my ear entices me, but it doesn't. I'd dare not tell him though, because I enjoy him stroking my hair far too much. she thought to herself. A shiver went over her as he touched her hair. She could let him do that all night.

She met his eyes and smiled back at him. Hearing him use the word ours when referencing their daughters, always made her heart swell. He always knew just what to say, and how to say it. One day, your going to make a mare happy. His mother had told him one day, when they two were still friends. Well, when Alcyon was hardcore friend zoned. His mother doted on him, saying how good a boy her son was. Mother-in-law was right. And he did in fact make her happy. No mare else. Alcyon was her forever mate. Nothing would ever tear them apart, now that she had finally realized the good thing she had. All that time she had denied him, just gave her more reason to love him all the more. Swift would be the best she could be for him.

Lifting his wing with a nuzzle, she nestled up next to him. "I'd like that too." Doing it all over again. Though, things were likely to get busy for them very soon... She got quiet at the thought. She gazed out over the hill, as a breeze gently played with her mane. Normally when she was quiet, it's because she was deep in thought.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:35 am
User Image"Are you cold?" he asked as she tucked under his wing. He pushed his wing over her, stretching his feathers out and pulling her closer to him. Her shiver earlier hadn't gone unnoticed, but she shivered often. Normally not from being cold. So did their daughter, Shivermane. As she was rightly named. Sometimes, Swiftmane would get a chill so hard, that her whole body shook. Even in the middle of a hot day. He liked to think it was because she was always so active with her runs that she went on. When she was still, her body had to expend the energy by shaking it all off at once!

He knew she enjoyed having her hair stroked. Sometimes she would intentionally shake her hair out when laying next to him, so that it laid in his direction. He loved it. Every little thing about her excited him, and made him love her even more than the last time she did it. Before she had the chance to long for it, he began to n** at her hair. He pulled at strands with his teeth, and brushed them near to the ends. Other times, he'd pull at the root gently.

She normally got quiet when he played with her hair, but something seemed like it was on her mind. He stopped and curled his head around to look at her striped face. "Everything okay?" He knew she didn't care for that question, and sometimes got annoyed. It was a habit of his though. He wanted to make sure she was okay. As often as possible. That way, if one day she isn't okay, he won't have missed the opportunity to help his love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:36 am
User Image She was getting tired. That was unfortunate. She had hoped to end the night by romping under the blanket with her stallion, after she had told him the news. That could wait till the morning.

She shifted and stretched her neck, looking back to him with a devilish grin. She made him wait a moment, wondering what she was thinking, then said it:

"Alcyon." she said his name, and leaned in real close to whisper the rest. "You are going to be a daddy." she sat back, wanting to see his face as he reacted to her words.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:37 am
User ImageAlcyon widened his eyes and leaned his ear towards her. Yes? What was it? That face! She was up to something. He knew that look. Those eyes held him in a fiery grip. It excited him the way only she could. He closed his eyes and exhaled as she leaned in. He could feel the soft hairs on her muzzle graze his ear. It sent chills over his body.

Then.

Those words!

Mouth wide, he raised his wings up. He gasped and then held his breath with a huge smile all over his face. He threw both wings around Swift and hugged her with his neck. A good tight hug. He then sat back and looked at her.

"I'm going to be a daddy!" his cheeks so big with the words, as his eyes welled up. The tears that followed, were tears of happiness. Happiness, and on going love for having the mare of his life, love him back, and gift him with young.

In that moment, he felt like the luckiest stallion in the world. Putting a wing up over his face, he said the words again, a little quieter, and giggled. "I'm going to be a daddy." As if confirming the news. You'd think it was the first time he was being told he'd be a dad. It mattered not how many times. It was just as exciting as the first time.

"I love you." he said as he pulled her back under his wing, now holding her with the other one too.

He grinned for a moment, and looked up at the night sky. "You are going to get so faaat!" he teased.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:57 am
User Image Swift blushed at his joyous response. Gosh did she love him. She nodded as he said those exciting words. Yes, you are going to be a daddy. And you are such a good dad.

"I know! It's so exciting!" she joined in, grinning ear to ear. Her whole face turned red when she got this excited. She hated that about herself.

What a good soul he was. Swift couldn't help herself. Seeing him cry, made her cry too. She lifted her shoulders, and whispered with him, like it was a secret. A secret for just the two of them to share in the moment. "They are so lucky to have you as a dad too. Even now, as they grow, getting ready to come meet you." Selflessly, she doted on his fatherhood, before he even had a chance to begin the fathering. It was part of them, from the moment they were made, and every moment that led up to this point in time.

"I love you." she said as she burried her face under his. Rarely did she say, I love you too. As it felt like a secondary love to her. Too sounding like two. There was no second love. They were one love, and as such, she didn't use the word.

"Heyyy!" she gave him a playful frown and poked him in the chest with her horn. She wouldn't get fat, she would get pregnant! She delighted in him squirming as she touched her horn to his side. He was so ticklish!  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:03 am
User Image"No don't do that!! AHAHA!" he squirmed and laughed loudly as she poked him. It didn't take much to make him squirm. "Stahppp." he wrapped his wings and neck around her, trying to hold her in place so she couldn't tickle him anymore.

"I mean...what if we have, quintuplets." he pushed his lip up, and gave her a goofy grin. Trying to get a rise out of her at the thought of carrying so many foals.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:09 am
User ImageEyebrows scrunched together, and Swift gave an angry pout. Toying with the idea of being so well endowed with kids did not seem comical to her. That would be miserable in this summer weather! How would she keep up her running routine with five kids knocking around inside of her? "That's not even funny." she puffed. Being playfully angry is an emotion that Swiftmane had to a fine art. To those that didn't know her, she might appear legitimately angry.

"If there's five, we'll let you carry them for for the last trimester." She sounded so serious. If she could be serious about that part, she would!

Then she smiled, and her face melted back to a soft one. Play-angry didn't last long. Now when she was really angry? Lookout! It took half a day sometimes to calm her down. Good thing for her, Alcyon is very passive, and can keep a level head in most all situations. When he reasons with her, she can't stay angry. Something more that she loved about him.  

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:24 am
User ImageAlcyon gave one of his better laughs. It had worked, and he reveled in the moment. Getting a rise out of her was so fun. Most of the time. Unless he actually made her angry, and even then! They rarely fought. Swift got angry, and he crowd controlled the anger as best he could. That hot temper is part of what sets her apart from other mares. She doesn't just gussy around and roll over to his demands. A proud, headstrong mare. He'd have it no other way.

"Well, that's surely not going to happen." he said, bringing the conversation back to a normal level. No need to keep her riled up. The next few months left plenty of other opportunities to humor her and tease her. For now, daddy-mode kicked in. She needed to rest. To be honest, he was quite tired himself. They had such a long awesome day.

There are moments when the conversation stops. Some fumble, and try to find the words to say.

Then there are those moments when the conversation stops, and you are with someone you are comfortable with. That's when no other words, are needed.

Together the two cuddled for a good while in silence. Sharing in an affectionate kiss whenever either one couldn't hold in the emotions they felt toward each other. Or a happy sigh. Swiftmane cried once more, and he held her close and stroked her hair.

As Swift falls asleep, he sits there and watches her. His heart swelling as he takes in the sight of how beautiful she is in the moonlight. As if she glowed more than ever before.

Soon, he drifted off, only taking his eyes off his mate when he couldn't hold them open any longer.

The two fall asleep, pressed close, before the moon is at it's highest point. The end to one day, and the beginning of another chapter in their life. Together, the stallion, and his mare.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games