Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:58 pm
This is a rp between Cheyriddle4 and Kara Asumie

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:05 pm
Kheelan Iza was once again traveling as he had gotten word that his son had finally found one of his friends. That pleased him as he hopes that his son had grown fond of the cerynei male which he had sent him to find. He had figured out his son's preferences a few weeks ago and knew that he needed a push in the right direction. So far it has been looking as though they have been progressing to be a couple. Well from the tone of the things the bird said. Either way he is happy. In hearing that news he decided to pay a little visit to see for himself. As he trots to a stream he stops and decides to quench his thirst. Ears turning to catch any sound of someone nearby. Not finding any indication that there is someone. He wouldn't want to be sneaked up on. His wings flutter as a breeze hits them. It is pleasant after the heat of the sun as summer has reached the land. A season which he loves.

Kara Asumie

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:57 pm
Cheyriddle4

Sized down as small as a fox seeing that is as small as he can go with the small amount of flutter blood in his veins. He isn't sure what all his blood carried. Well outside of Wind, Unicorn, and Flutter. But his ears were not like those of Wind, Unicorn, and Flutter. They must of come from some other breed. Same with his hooves. Oh well he might learn about them the more he travels.

There is bond to be someone that knows where his ears and hooves come from. Finding a stream as he drinks from it. Staying in a small form when eating and drinking was helpful because he did not need to lean down and stretch out his neck so much. He sometimes would hurt his neck if he didn't size down. Once done with getting a drink and a bit down stream from the other stallion. He sizes up to his normal size.

Looking at the stallion that is near by and up stream. He had flutter wings and a unicorn horn. But the tail and scales. Aoi Sukai could not place those. He has never seen them before. Thinking about where they could be from was like trying to figure out where his ears and hooves were from. One can't know of something if they have never seen it or learned about it before. Not saying a word to the other as he just watches this stallion unsure if he should call out or not.

[[ Note to self 251 words ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:08 pm
Kheelan doesn't notice anything different for a while. Yet when he lifts his head he steps back as from the corner of his eye he catches sight of someone. Blinking he turns to look at him properly taking in the features that the other shows. He cocks his head to the side as the other seems to be a mix of many breeds just like him! This is the first time he has come across someone with about as much of a mix as he himself has. Flutter, unicorn.... hooves of a cerynei and is that a bit of wind blood in the wings? He can't be sure, but that's what it looks like. Having come across members of those breeds in his travels and love interests of his children. Wind from a mare that his son Emrys came across and whom he hopes a relationship will blossom.

Realizing that he is staring he clears his throat. "Hello there. I'm Kheelan Iza. I promise I won't hurt you.. Actually I'm quite intrigued by your appearance and the traces of different breeds you have." He stays relaxed as he hopes he comes across as friendly as he has no intention of harming the other.

Kara Asumie

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:38 pm
Cheyriddle4

Blinking a few times as he shakes his head. "Oh hello there. I am Aoi Sukai. Just Aoi is fine though." He looks into the stream at his reflection. "Oh yes I am an interesting looking one. Horn and tail of a Unicorn. Wings of both Flutter and Wind. Ears and Hooves I am not sure about. But you are interesting as well. Unicorn and Flutter in your blood. As well as others. But I am new to travel so I do not know a lot of breeds." He pointed out as he walks closer to Kheelan Iza so that both of them could get a better look at each other. Aoi was interested about other breeds that he didn't know about.

There were a lot of wondrous things in the world and a lot of the unknown to him was wondrous to know. To figure out and learn about. As pure and innocent as he was. Learning was something that he loved and was yearning for. One with out knowledge is one with out power. Whether that power is just a strength in one's self or something else was up to the other. For him it was to strengthen himself and knowing more.

[[ Note to self 204 words ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:49 am
Kheelan grins as he listens. He keeps note of the name and finds it odd that he doesn't know where his ears and hooves come from. Though he himself has a fairly good idea as to where they came from. Considering he has a friend that has similar traits.. A friend whom his son has mated with. Then later on they came across a foal whom had similar looks as to themselves. A lovely granddaughter whom they named Nevaeh. A smile forms on his lips as he thinks of how his family has grown."It is nice to meet you Aoi. Indeed. I have Flutter and unicorn blood in my veins along with a breed called Kirin. That's where the scales come from. Though I believe I can answer your question on your ears and hooves. Those traits look like those of the breed Cerynei. They are more deerlike in appearance but they have similar ears and hooves. I know because my son is mated to one and they have adopted a cerynei daughter." He beams with pride as his wings flutter.

Kara Asumie

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:37 pm
Cheyriddle4
Gaia ate the notice for this one.. Odd and evil Sorry for the wait.

Hearing Kheelan Iza and the pride in his voice talking about his family. "That is awesome. Well then I now know about my hooves and ears. I thank you for that." He bows to Kheelan Iza slightly as he smiles more. "I am not sure if I have a family it is like one day I woke and all my memories before that were gone so I am just going where the wind takes me and maybe I will find what it is that I have lost. Because that is all I can do. Oddly enough I can only recall my name from my past." He points out as he stretches a bit. He gets restless if he stands still for too long. "It is a wondrous thing that your family is growing. I hope it grows more and more." He bows his head again a bit as he is well mannered. Though he isn't sure if that is something he has recently picked up or was taught.

WC:: 168  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff